Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Kim & Mike

KIM & MIKE by Kim Hi, been a while since I have wrote about Mike and I, it is time to fix that! As you know I am a married white girl with a white husband that just loves me to fuck black men. This started while he was in the Army and has been going on ever since. It is definetly great! I love my husband heart and soul but I also love getting fucked by well hung black men!! This is not about my adventures though.....sorry guys. This one is about Mike and of all people....my MOTHER!!!! Yes my very own prude, up tight, sex is for making babies only mother! This all started about 2 years ago. Mike had been telling me that my mom had been "touching" him. I at first did not believe him at all. My mom was always the type that said sex is for making babies only. Not for pleasure. Even with that in mind I started watching my mom when she was around Mike. Not being to obvious about it of course. Well the first thing I noticed was that she spent alot of time looking at Mikes crotch. Now I will be the first to say Mike has a very nice looking crotch. Anyhow she would look at it although she was very discrete about it. She would glance around the room and while doing so she'd check him out real quick! This was all I saw for the first few weeks that I watched her but then that changed. One afternoon while we were visting I saw her rub her breasts aginst him. It could have been coincidental contact but with the other things going on I doubted it. A little later she did it again and then she was passing by him and grabbed his ass. Mike acted like nothing was happening but would grin at me when ever she did anything. Later that evening after the sun went down we were all sitting outside in the dark talking. Mom was sitting right next to Mike and I could see that whenever he spoke she would turn towards him, this caused her breasts to rub his arm. Mike did alot of talking! At one point he got up to get a drink and as he stood up I saw mom reach up and run her hands down his ass. This kind of stuff went on for well over a year until finally Mike decided to take things further. Mike has always thought that my mom is a very attractive sexy woman. She is the same heigth as me at 5'3" and has some meat on her bones like me. She has much larger breasts though at 38DD. They are fairly firm for their size and her age (55). Like I said, Mike decided to take things to another level. The next time we visited and she touched him he touched her back when the oppotunity arose. I saw him run his hands all over my moms ass and then her breasts. I saw these things through an outside window. My mom at first acted shocked and asked Mike what he thought he was doing. Mike told her that he was going to play the same game she was playing and that it is only fair. She tried to act like she did not know what he was talking about but he told her that she knew what he meant and what she had been doing for the last year and a half. She still denied it saying these were accidents and Mike finally asked her why she would not admit that she was feeling him up, and that she was attracted to him. He told her that it was perfectly natural for a woman to be attracted to a man and vice versa....he told her that he found her a very attractive sexy woman. He also told her he would love to take her to bed! Mom turned beet red and told Mike he needed glasses and that she could never admit anything like this to him since he is her daughters husband. Mike then said, well you are the one always saying "You might as well do it as think it" Mom admitted that in this case she was wrong to say that. Mike said fine and that he would make sure he did not touch her again but that should she ever change her mind to let him know. Mom said she'd let him know but that she'd never change her mind. A few weeks later my dad had to go out of town for a week. Mom would be home alone the whole week. She called and asked if we could stay the week with her since she was not comfortable at all with being alone all week. At that time there was a burgler in the area who would break into houses at night while the occupants slept. I could not stay but volunteered Mike for the job. I told him that he had to let me know if ANYTHING at all happened! He assured me he would. Mike left to for moms house Monday afternoon and this is what all happened. I will tell it as though I am Mike. I arrived around 3:00P.M. Lois was there and waiting for me. When I arrived she gave me a big hug and really pushed those tits aginst my chest. To return the favor I pushed my half hard cock aginst her crotch/tummy. She blushed beet red and we went into the house. She thanked me for staying with her and said she is afraid to be home alone with that thief about. I told her that I did not mind at all and was glad to stay. She had made dinner for both of us and we sat at the table and ate. We talked about nothing in particular just chit chat you know? After dinner was finished I helped do the dishes. Lois said I did not have to do this but I told her that I always do the dishes at home and am used to doing them. So while I washed she dried and put them away. This of course gave her many opportunities to rub her breasts against me as she "squeezed" past me. After the third time I decided to play the game to. The next time she walked by I acted like I had to scratch my back, this brought my hand into contact with her breasts. Lois jumped a little but then passed on by like it was all accidental. The next time she went to pass by I had to scratch my ass and this brought me into contact with her crotch, so of course I made sure my hand brushed her pussy. Again she jumped a little and again it was passed off as an accident. This continued until the dishes were finished. With the dishes now done we moved down to the family room. I had brought my book to read and Lois was watching the tube. Oddly she sat on the love seat with me, I say odd because she usually lays on the couch when watching TV. After sitting there for about ten minutes she slowly stretched her legs out until her feet were touching my leg. Of course her legs were still bent somewhat so she finally casually laid them in my lap. The first thing she felt was my half hard cock though I am not sure she could tell with her foot. I continued to read my book and at first Lois did nothing at all with her feet in my lap. Then slowly she began to move them around aginst my cock. This caused me to harden even more and finally Lois realized what her foot was touching. I saw her eyes widen with this realization and almost lost it. It really was funny the way her eyes open wide and her face went totally red. Well she quit rubbing me with her feet but after reading for a few more minutes I casually laid my hand on her left leg. She made no comment and did not try to pull her leg away. After several minutes I began to run my hand up and down her leg going at first no higher than the knee. At first Lois was a bit tense but after several runs up her leg and going no higher than the knee she relaxed visibly. I then started to move my hand higher a little bit at a time. Lois did not pick up on this until I was finally at the middle of her thigh. Again I felt her tense so I went no higher until she had relaxed. I allowed her to relax for several minutes before trying to go higher and kept my attention seemingly on the book I was reading. I even turned the pages at different intervals. After I felt she had relaxed I started going a little higher with each stroke up her leg still going down to her foot. As my hand went slowly higher and higher I realized that I would not be able to reach her pussy. My arms were not long enough. Now if I were to lie down or lean way over I could but this would have been to obviuos. As I finally got as high as I could go I was still about 3 or 4 inches short of reaching my goal. I kept running my hands up and down her leg and after about 5 minutes of not going any higher I think Lois realized I could not go any higher in our current positions. After watching TV for an hour Lois got up and said she was going to take a shower and would be back shortly. I waited several minutes then quietly snuck up the back steps and looked into the bath room. The door was closed which was perfect. I moved into the bedroom and looked thru the bathroom door crack. I could see Lois standing in front of the sink, she was nude and just standing there looking at herself in the mirror. She brought her hands to her breasts slowly lifting each one. They were every bit as big as I imagined them and of course being real they had some sag to them. This only made them sexier to me. She then rolled the nipples between her fingers, this brought a low moan from her. She continued this for a minute or so, then slowly brought each breast to her mouth. She started to lick each nipple in turn which brought more low moans and a whispered "Oh yes Michael suck my tits!" I was tempted to go into the bathroom and do just that but felt it would be best to go slow with her. Her right hand then slid down to her pussy and she began to play with it moaning all the more. Then as she seemed to be approaching orgasum she stopped what she was doing looking at herself in the mirror. She said to herself "God whats wrong with m? I can't sleep with my daughters husband, I've got to stop thinking about this" She continued to look into the mirror at her hard nipple and then ran a hand to her pussy. She kinda stooped and I could her some squishy sounds coming from between her legs. Her hand came out and her fingers were wet and shiny with her juices. Again she moaned as she fingered herself, moaning for "Michael to fuck me" Again she stopped herself and then headed for the shower. I got a good look at her very hairy pussy as she went to the shower and another as she stood out side the shower. With the water running she wet down her legs and then lathered them up and shaved them. This gave me a great view of her pussy. I could see it looked exactly like my wife Kims pussy although Lois' had more hair. I liked that, it looked very sexy. When she had finished shaving her legs she got into the shower. I then snuck back downstairs. About 30 minutes later Lois came back into the family room, she was wearing her long pink pajamas and a light bath robe over them. She again sat on the love seat but this time she was closer. We sat there for several minutes until Lois broke the silence by asking if I wanted to shower? It then occured to me that she knew as well as I about the crack and though she may not suspect I had watched her, she would certainly want to watch me. I told her that I had been just thinking about getting one. She told me where the towels were and up the stairs I went. I got my red running shorts and a pair of underwear from my duffel bag and also my tooth brush and tooth paste. I went into the bathroom and closed the doors making sure she could hear me close them. I then took my clothes off and was already about 3/4'ths hard. Just the thought that she was going to peek to look at me made me excited. I stood at the sink and brushed my teeth for several minutes. This of course caused my cock to swing around alot. I knew just when Lois was there as I heard her gasp. It was a good thing I had my mouth full otherwise once again I would have laughed out loud. While brushing my teeth I wondered if I should play with my cock and moan her name as she did earlier. I decided that might tip her off to the fact that I had spied on her so instead after finishing brushing I went into the shower. I quickly showered and skipped the underwear. Instead I just put on my red shorts and a t-shirt. Now if I moved my legs to certain positions she could see my cock. I headed back down to the family room and instead of sitting on the love seat I sat across from Lois on the couch. I started reading my book again and after a few minutes casually let my legs open a bit. From the corner of my eye I saw Lois do a double take. I sat like that for about ten minutes and then moved a bit. In my new position I was showing her alot more cock. Lois said something about being cold and pulled the afghan off the back of the love seat. She quickly covered herself with it. Then I saw her hands slowly move to her pussy and breasts. Seeing her starting to play with herself had an obvious effect on me. My cock began to get longer and thicker. Lois's eyes widened in surprise. I then shifted again which covered things up from her view. I could see the disappointment on her face so I bluntly asked her if she wanted me to move so she could resume looking at me? Lois was startled and could not answer me at first. I told her to calm down and relax and that if she wanted to see more that could be arranged. I got up from the couch and moved over beside her. I pulled the leg part of my shorts aside and there only inches from her face was my now rock hard cock. I saw Lois' right hand squeeze her breasts a little harder and then saw her left hand moving at her crotch. She was looking at my cock and told me to cover myself that I should not be doing such a thing to her. I told her that she has been looking and touching me all evening and she knows it. I also told her that she knows she wants me and that I want her just as badly! This caused her to look up at me in silence for a full minute. Then she said that it is not right, I am her son in law. She could not possibly betray her own daughter like this. I told her that she was being silly and that we are not betraying anyone. That I was not going to leave Kim for her and did not think she was going to leave Tom for me. That all we were going to do was make love and we both know we have wanted to for over 15 years. Lois looked at me in shock and I told her, Yes I know fully that you have wanted me for that long and I freely admit I have wanted you for just as long. Lois hung her head and admitted that I was right. I asked her why over the past year or so has she started touching me and looking so boldly at me? She said cause she was in need of some male attention. That she always felt that I was attracted to her but she wasn't sure and that since I am her son in law I should be safe in that no one would suspect that she was doing the things she did. I asked why she needed male attention adding that she is married. She confessed that Tom and she had not had sex in over 10 years. That the last time they went to have sex he could not get it up. After that he told her he was to embarassed to try again. Then she found out that he was meeting and screwing a woman he works with. Lois could not decide what to do at first. Confront him or just act like she knew nothing. She choose the latter. Then she found herself wanting attention from a man. She needed to feel attractive and desired. She felt it was her fault that Tom was unable to perform with her. She started to cry as she finished telling me this and I sat down beside her to comfort her. I held her close to me and told her that she was an extremly sexy desirable woman. That I have always thought her very beautiful and that I still want to take her to bed and make love to her. Her crying had slowly stopped and she was listening to me. She said she could not betray Kim like this, that she did not want to be the other woman. I told her not to worry and that I was not going to leave Kim, that she needed to feel like a woman again. Lois was still not sure so I leaned over her and kissed her. She kept telling me to stop but she was holding me tightly and not pushing me away. I kept kissing her lips and neck then her shoulders sending shivers through her body. She was no longer telling me to stop but was moaning very sexily. I continued to kiss her nech and lips and she was responding like a real bitch in heat. She pushed her tongue deeply into my mouth and her hips were thrusting upwards aginst mine. I started to unbotton her pajama top and getting it unbuttoned revealed her magnificent breasts. I immedeatly kissed my way to them and then slowly kissed around the hard nipples. Then slowly I took first one then the other into my mouth. Lois moaned loudly and held my head to her breasts. She ugred me to suck on them harder which I was more than happy to do. I started to suck more into my mouth until I could not fit anymore. I slip my right hand down to her pussy and began rubbing it through her pajama bottom and panties. The crotch was already soaked with her juices and the smell of pussy filled the air. This drove me to suck even harder which resulted in several love bites being left on her breasts. I slid my hands into her pajama bottoms and began to work them off her. Lois helped by lifting her ass off the love seat and they were quickly at her knees. I then used my feet to get them off the rest of the way. I then slid my hands inside her panties and slowly rubbed her pussy, she was more than wet, her juices flowed from her so freely that I almost thought she'd pissed herself! I allowed two fingers to enter her pussy coating them with her juices, this caused Lois to buck up aginst my hand and to try and stuff more of her breasts into my mouth. She was moaning uncontrolably and thrusting her hips aginst my hand. Her legs wrapped around mine. I started to work her panties off and again she help by lifting upwards. Her panties came off quickly and I sat up and held the crotch to my nose. Ahhh, there is nothing like the scent of an aroused woman! Lois was embarrassed by my smelling the crotch of her panties and told me not to do that. In response I told her that my face was going to become VERY familiar with her pussy. She asked what I meant by that and I said, watch! I kissed my way up her legs to her pussy then before she could stop me I slipped my tongue into her vagina. As I thought Lois tried to stop me but it was to late. I ran my tongue up to her clit and this sent shivers through her whole body. Her resistance lessened and I zeroed in on her clitt. I sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue around it until finally she was no longer fighting me but was thrusting her pussy into my mouth and her hands pushed my head down to it. I slowly my pace and began to explore every little spot of her pussy, I kissed licked and sucked the lips, I lapped at the flowing juices, then I moved back to her clit. Lois was thrusting uncontrolably her hands must have pulled out handfulls of my hair. I decided to send her over the edge and slipped two fingers back into her pussy. I manipulated her G-spot while I continued to pleasure her with my tongue. When my hands hit the spot Lois went ballistic, her legs clamed around my haed and she orgasmed violently. I couldn't even breathe she was clamped so tightly to me then she down thrusted and I was able to take a deep breath before she thrust upwards again. I could feel her pussy pulsing around my fingers and she came and came. I kept thrusting my fingers and licking her as best I could and for the next ten minutes Lois experienced orgasm given to her by a man for the first time.(She told me this later on) Finally I slowed my pace and she began to calm down. Then I stopped altogether. Lois was bathed in sweat and pussy juice. My face was covered with pussy juice and I could feel it running down my chest. Lois was panting and was nearly unconcious. I went up to the kitchen and got her a drink and a towel. I dried the sweat off her and helped to take a drink. She gulped quickly thanking me as she drank. She then asked me what I had did to her. I said that I ate her pussy and hadn't Tom ever did that to her? She said "No he's never did any such thing. My God I wanted to stop you from doing it at first because it seemed so disgusting to me but then it started feeling better and better until I felt something start in my toes and the top of my head at the same time. Then they met in the middle and well I think I just experienced my first ever real orgasm! I said you mean Tom has NEVER made you cum before? She said "Nope, sex with him was about 5 minutes long and never this good. I felt things I've never felt before. My God what you do to me!" I started kissing my way back to her pussy and asked if she was ready for more? She moaned in response and I again attacked her pussy with my mouth. She was soon bucking through another extended orgasm this time I was squeezing her breasts as I worked on her clit. Then I felt the time was ripe, I moved up and quickly pulled my shorts down and off, Lois felt my cock touch the inside of her thighs and she looked at me in anticipation. I ran the head of my cock along the wet lips for a few seconds and then allowed just the head to enter her. Lois made a sound that was a moan, grunt and squeal all mixed together. Her eyes widened and after making that noise she asked me to go slowly. I kissed her lips tenderly in response and slowly thrust in and out with just the head. Lois was panting and building to orgasm from just that, I was ready to cum just thinking about what she would be like when I had my entire cock in her. As I continued to thrust just the head in and I Lois started to moan more loudly, her hips were thrusting upwards involutarily. Her face flushed red and she began to cum. I started to kiss her as she came and her tongue fairly attacked mine. She grabbed my head and pulled my closer to her. Her mouth was sucking on my tongue like she wanted to remove it. She came and came for at least 4 minutes. Then she slowly came down from her climax. I resumed my thrusting but was not giving her about half my cock. Again Lois moaned and said, "My God, how much more is there?" I told her it was halfway and she said, well you've gone farther in me already than Tom. I asked her if she liked it and she said, "My God I love it. I know it's wrong but I am so damn glad we are doing this. This has been the best night of sex in my entire life!" As she was speaking I was thrusting more of my cock into her. Lois's eyes would widen with every inch. She again moaned and said she loved the thickness of my cock, telling me I was opening her up wider than ever before. This excited me and finally with one last thrust I was in all the way. Lois made that noise again and started cumming like mad. I rode her orgasm out and I must admit I had to think of Elephant shit to keep from cuming! Finally after several minutes her orgasm subsided and I began to gently thrust into a very wet, hot perfectly snug pussy. She was not tight and not loose, she was just right! As I started to thrust Lois began to tell me how much she loved doing this. I asked if we would do it again? She said, "You're damn right we will" I want you every chance we can get! God you make me feel like such a woman!" She began to thrust upwards onto my cock and we got into a good rhythm. I began to speed things up and this brought on another orgasm by her. I kept thrusting this time and fuckred her to several continuious orgasms. I pulled out and Lois moaned in frustration, telling me to put it back in. I told her i would but I wanted her to roll over onto her hands and knees. She did so and I mounted her from behind. She started to come on the fifth stroke. Her hands were clenched on the back of the couch as she went from one orgasm to the next. I was going into her so deep I could feel the head of my cock hiting her cervix! Every time I did that she would make that squealy noise and I would give it to her that much harder. After doing her from behind for about 15 minutes I again pulled out. Lois knew I was merely switching positions and when I sat down on the love seat she asked what did I was her to do? I told her to straddle my legs and ride my cock. She got up on top of me and guided my cock into her pussy. Her breasts were right in my face and I started sucking them and left several more love bites on them! Lois saw them and this brought her to another wonderful orgasm. I could feel her pussy juice running down over my balls as she came and that along with having those wonderful breasts in my face sent me over the dege! I looked at her and told her I was going to fill her pussy with my cum, and she moaned that she wanted every drop. She started thrusting harder trying to get my cum in her pussy. I began to shoot off inside her. I came for what seemed like several minutes and it probably was. It was the most intense orhasm I have ever had. As I came inside her Lois maoned that she could feel me cuming inside her and this sent her over the edge again. She came right along with me until finally we both sat there limply, totally spent. We were covered with sweat, pussy juice and sperm. Lois got off me and then we both headed for the shower. The rest off the week was much of the same but I gotta save something for next time! I hope you have enjoyed hearing about Mike and my mom. I know it certainly surprised me but it also excited me, I am not sure why but it did and still does. Kim 4640 1.32/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment