Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Taking Linda’s Ass

The first in a series about my sinister youth This took place in South Bend, Indiana back in the early 1990s. I am a black man who likes white pussy. I am also a black man who likes married pussy. Put the two together and I am as happy as a pig in the slop. Married, white pussy ? there is nothing like it in the world. One thing I don?t like, though, is white women who only fuck black men. I?m not into the mudsharks, coal burners, smoke jumpers or nigger lovers. I want white women who have never experienced black dick so I can break them in and turn them out. This story never would have happened but for the fact that I was fucking a white woman who turned out to be more experienced with black dick that I wanted.. A paradox, I know, but to thine own self be true!! Linda worked in the same hospital as my fuck buddy and me. She was in her mid 40s at the time we started fucking, married, two kids and about 15 years older than I was. Pretty face, great body for a woman of that age and a very nice person. She and I were friends, but she was better friends with my fuck buddy, Julie. Linda and Julie would talk about their sex lives and Julie relayed to me how much Linda was fascinated about the interracial aspect of our relationship. She asked the predictable questions to see if I had the usual black man characteristics. She wanted to know if I had a big dick (I do, 9 inches and thick) and if I refused to eat pussy (I don?t). It got to the point where Julie started embellishing our sex life to make Linda more wound up. Julie never had a clue that I had an interest in Linda, probably because she was so much older than we were, and that I found her sexually attractive because I was curious to see if she was there for the taking. It was clear from my talks with Julie that Linda was curious about interracial sex and had never been with anyone other than her husband. Bill was a nice enough of a man, but didn?t appear to be satisfying Linda sexually. Things got to the point where Linda would ask me for my take on the sex I had with Julie. She was interested to see if we did it that often and what types of things I like about fucking a white woman. I played along with her because I was trying to be nice, but I didn?t let her know that I was interested in adding her to my list of conquests. I befriended her boys by attending their school?s basketball and soccer games, went to social outings where I would see Linda?s entire family and generally made myself welcome in their lives. This was all done with Julie?s full support and knowledge. She was happy that her friend and boyfriend were on good terms. I think Bill caught me leering at Linda once or twice, but he never seemed to say anything. I?m sure Linda told him how busy I was with Julie, and she was not yet aware that I wanted to fuck her, too. Like lots of women, Julie took a lot of convincing before she would let me have her ass. More times than not, I had to do something spectacular to ?earn? her ass or take it outright after she had a few too many drinks at dinner. For all the fucking we did during the time we were together, I don?t ever think I started and finished in her ass. It was always something that I wanted to try but she just wouldn?t let me. I was stuck with only being able to cum in her ass after oral and/or vaginal sex. Julie was called out of town for an extended period of time for a work assignment. She asked Linda to look after me when the three of us were at lunch one day. I thought it was strange at the time, but Linda said she?d be happy to ?take care of my needs.? Fucked Julie silly that night, stayed at her house and drove her to Michiana Regional Airport to get her flight to Atlanta that next morning. I called Linda from my car phone (back then mobile phones were actually installed permanently in cars) and told her that I was all by myself and ready for her to take care of me as promised. To this day, I honestly think I was just trying to lay the groundwork for something that I thought would never take place, but Linda replied right away that she was alone that evening. Bill had taken their sons to hockey camp at the University of Michigan and would be staying over in Ann Arbor before driving back to South Bend the next morning. She suggested dinner at her home and I eagerly accepted. First, I was all over the idea of getting some good cooking (remember that Julie was out of town), and seeing Linda alone in her own environment was appealing, too. There would not be anything unusual about the neighbors seeing my car in Linda?s driveway because I had been there several times by then. She said to be there at 7:00 and I was in the driveway at 6:50, counting down the minutes before I rang the doorbell. She answered the door at 7:00 and looked like sex on a stick. She was wearing very tight stirrup pants and a long-sleeved t-shirt that looked like something from the Nike Dri-Fit collection. Bare feet with what appeared to be a fresh pedicure, capped off with cherry red nails. A hot, milfy soccer mom is what she looked like and I was ready to fuck her on the spot. We sat down while the steaks were finishing on the grill and she kept my wine glass filled without any hints on my part. She became increasingly more aggressive in her questions regarding sex and interracial -relationships and before dessert, I knew I would not leave her house without copping her black-cock cherry. She asked what I thought of Julie and I told her that I loved the fact that she was a three-hole special. She let me fuck her bareback in all three holes and dump my cum in her without hesitation. Linda was amazed by this and said she only let Bill cum in her pussy, never sucked him to completion and never let him fuck her in the ass. I think I was the one who took over filling the wine glasses at that point because I didn?t want her to lose her newly-discovered suggestiveness with me. To nobody?s surprise, we ended up in her bedroom. She thought she was going to get deep fucked by a black man with a huge dick. She was, but she didn?t know that I had plans on going deep in her ass to break her in and have her experience interracial sex. As we kissed and got undressed, I asked her if she had any lube because I didn?t want to hurt her since it was her first time with a big dick. I knew by then that Bill?s cock was nothing compared to mine and Linda seemed to be appreciative that I was concerned enough about her to make sure she didn?t feel any pain. As she went to the bathroom to get the KY, I muttered to myself, ?The joke is on you, bitch. I?m going balls deep in your married, white ass ? you have no idea, HA!? I took the KY from her when she returned and spun her around so her back was to me. I fondled her breast and nuzzled her neck as I led her to the bed. I pushed her down so she was on her hands and knees and she immediately squealed that she loved doggy style. I agreed that doggy was nice and started running my middle finger over her slit. I put some KY on my thumb and started to apply it to her ass. She immediately lurched forward in protest as my thumb invaded her rectum. She asked why I was doing that and I told her that Julie loved it when I did it to her and I just assumed that she wanted what Julie got from me. A lame excuse if ever one existed but it was all I could think of at the time. I don?t think she actually bought that, but she didn?t want to jeopardize what she must have thought was her big chance and some black dick so she relented. My attack on her ass continued as I worked more KY in her butt and fingered her pussy simultaneously to keep her distracted from the attention I paid to her back door. She moaned that she was ready for some fucking and put her head down as if to show her submission to me. I quickly put some lube on my cock and positioned myself behind her. She moaned again in anticipation and I pushed her down so she would be flat on her stomach. I slid a pillow under her hips to elevate them slightly and was thrilled to see that I had two choices. Her pussy was wet from the fingering I administered but her brown eye was staring me in the face, almost winking in collusion. I asked Linda how often Bill fucked her ass and she said never. Of course, I already knew this from Julie, but I was still working to set the stage. I told Linda that she had a great ass and that I?d fuck it two or three times a week if I were her husband. She said that Bill thought her ass was fat and didn?t pay much attention to it. Stupid man ? that ass was made for fucking and I was about to take his wife?s anal cherry. I think in a slap to Julie for not letting me have her ass straight up, as if fucking her friend wasn?t enough, I immediately put the head of my dick on Linda?s butthole. She asked what I was doing and I told her that I was doing what Bill should have been doing all these years. She started to continue her protest when I lunged forward and got my head in past her sphincter. She squealed in surprise and pain. I apologized for going in the wrong hole but told her that we should try it since I was already in. She didn?t want that so I told her that I?d have to excuse myself and go to the bathroom to wash my dick. I told her that it wasn?t healthy to go ass to pussy. Being a healthcare worker herself, she knew the factual basis for that statement. Her choice now was to break the mood while I washed my dick so I could fuck her pussy, or accept my cock up her ass and be broken in by a black man in more ways than she imagined. I think that?s what my English teacher used to call a ?dilemma.? She paused momentarily and decided to give ass fucking a try. That?s all I needed to hear and went to work on breaking that white woman in properly. Julie told me that Linda would often complain about the lack of excitement in her sex life with Bill so I thought I?d bust out the dirty talk right away. I?m not surprised now but she was instantly enthralled when I called her a whore, told her that her ass belonged to me and that she was no longer her husband?s property. I fingered her and I piston-fucked her ass and smacked her butt cheeks to top off the experience. She came first and I followed by emptying my balls in her rectum. The fuck itself was good, but it was nothing compared to what I got from Julie. The real thrill, or course, was that Linda let me take her ass without doing anything else. We continued to fuck for another 10 years or so, but I?ll always remember that I was the first ass fuck Linda ever had and she was the first to let me take her ass without having to do anything else to get it. 43101 1.83/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment