Monday, December 31, 2012

Wife's Exposure (Part 3)

The following is a true story that happened just a couple years ago. It's part of my 24 year long quest to change a shy and modest schoolgirl into a submissive slut wife. Since she's very bashful each level was slowly achieved. Now I'm showing her nude body as often as I can. Through the years we've gone from a little showing and flashing, more showing and public nudity, direct exposure, touching and being touched by others, watching other men have with sex with her, to multiple sex partners, cum baths and more. SHOWING OFF IN PUBLIC AND AT HOME It wasn't too long after this "home show" that I got another chance to show her off in public, it was after we had gone out for dinner and a concert. When she was getting dressed I was watching and as I often do altered her choices somewhat. She was putting on a jacket that was like a suit jacket, she usually wears a blouse under it, but sometimes not. This time I asked her to go without the blouse, and bra also. She gave me 'that look" but did what I wanted anyhow. It's held closed by just two buttons. Since she has such small tits her clothing doesn't have to open very far for them to be completely exposed. All through dinner the waiter kept trying to look down the front of her jacket. She didn't seem to notice that he was always standing above her filling her water glass or whatever. I'm sure hoping that he got a good look at her titties. After the concert we went out for a couple of drinks at a rather quiet, darkened place. This time we were sitting in a booth, and she was on the inside. While we were waiting I reached over and undid one of the buttons of her jacket. I don't think she realized I had done so as I was also squeezing and rubbing her a little at the same time. This opened up her jacket even more, and when the waiter brought our drinks I know he could see her tits because I could also. Since she was sitting down the jacket was bunched up, and popped open down to the one button that was holding her jacket together, and that was well below her nipple level! This time she caught him looking and when she looked down he quickly looked away. She blushed and quickly closed herself up. She gave me one of those what do you want now looks and in a sarcastic tone asked me if I wanted her to 'take off the jacket." I answered her in the same way that she could at least unbutton it for awhile, and to my shock she actually did. I was pretty dark in there, and we were sitting so we didn't face most of the bar, so she wouldn't really be exposed to anyone, unless the waiter came back. She leaned her head back against the booth and as she often does at these times just closes her eyes and ignores the situation. Doing this was my go ahead signal so I pushed her jacket open so that her tits were completely exposed. Since she was on the inside, I was shielding her from other men's view as I rubbed her tits and pulled them for a little while. She looked like she had gone to sleep so left her exposed like that and sat back and had the rest of my drink. By then a few people had noticed, and one guy had even moved closer so he could see her better. When the waiter came back, and he asked if we wanted something more I could feel her twitch, but she didn't open her eyes, or move to cover herself. I think she often believes that if she doesn't see them they don't exist. I asked for another round and when he left she opened her eyes and gave me a look that questioned if that was enough. She could see him coming back with the drinks so closed her eyes again and just stayed still. After he left she opened her eyes long enough to grab her drink and down it, normally she doesn't drink much, but was nervous. She said she wanted to go, so I left some cash on the table and she pulled her jacket together as we got up to leave. She acted quite upset, especially when a couple men gave her applause when we walked by. The whole time we were in there couldn't have been more that 15-20 minutes; to my surprise she hadn't buttoned her jacket when we left, but only held it together. She let it fall open when we got into the car and leaned back into the seat. Maybe it was the combination of a couple drinks and the exposure but she seemed to be quite excited at the moment. I believe that she actually gets turned on by showing off but would never admit it as that would be improper behavior. The next night we discussed what had happened and how we felt about it all. She hinted that it wasn't too bad, actually I believe that she enjoyed it since she was starting to get close to 40 and liked to be found attractive. She once again expressed the discomfort she felt by being exposed in public, and worried about what could happen as a result. I reassured her that I could take care of that problem and could easily set up another private home viewing as soon as she was available. Both of the guys, Jimmy and Bill, had been asking for a repeat performance almost daily since that first night. It got so bad that I had to threaten to fire them, they work for me, if they didn't shut up. Even though it had been many weeks since our "home show" hardly a day went by that they didn't make some kind of remark about it. Finally one day when they were whining I called Sam and handed the phone to Jimmy to talk to her. He started to fumble and could hardly talk. He said something like 'thanks for letting us come over, and can we come and see you again?" He was so flustered I could hear her laughing over the phone. Bill then took the phone and much clearer told her how he wanted to see her nude body and how he'd been thinking about her almost everyday since then. That surprised me since he's married and has a good looking wife. I took the phone back and after little bit said goodbye to Sam and told them I'd try to set something up. After talking it over with Sam I told them to drop in for coffee on a Saturday morning a few weeks later. They both showed up at 10 am, Jimmy is single, but I wondered what Bill told his wife he was doing that morning. I was sitting at the table reading the paper so they both joined me for a cup of coffee. Sam was just finishing breakfast, and when she was done said she was going to take a shower. During our discussion we'd decided this would be the least threatening way for her to show off her naked body and make me happy. She left, and after I heard the water running I suggested that we go watch. They almost jumped up from the table to get to the bathroom. Sam was busy showering, knowing what was going to happen, and even though she could barely be seen through shower doors she looked very sexy. Jimmy sat on the vanity and Bill on the toilet as they watched her through the glass. When she started to wash her hair I opened up the shower door so she was totally exposed. She acted oblivious to us as we watched her keep on washing herself. The water and the attention had made her nipples rock hard, and her pussy hair was flattened out so her cunt was clearly visible. We all watched as she shampooed, rinsed and conditioned her hair. It was very erotic to see the suds wash down over her naked body, and knowing that two others were also watching made it more exciting. We were all getting splashed a little bit, but nobody seemed to mind. When she was finished she reached for a towel and said 'that's all" so Bill and Jimmy went back to sit at the kitchen table. I helped Sam dry off and as we had planned she then wrapped a towel around her wet hair, and wearing only that walked into the kitchen to offer them another cup of coffee. I knew they wouldn't refuse a cup of coffee from a nude waitress so she got the coffee pot and walked over to where they were sitting. She poured Bill his coffee, but as she reached across to fill Jimmy's cup he couldn't help it and he reached up and with one hand softly rubbed her tit. She stopped and I thought that he'd blown it by doing that, but as soon as he stopped she finished filling his cup and then turned away without saying a word about it. She stood there for a few more moments as they looked at her nude body, but then took off to get dressed. She'd done really good, and everything had gone as we had planned, except that Jimmy had touched her breast. After they left we talked about it and she remarked that she really didn't mind his touching her breast. She said that since I was having her parade around nude like that if front of them didn't I expect that to happen anyway? I believe that she enjoyed it much more than she let on. MORE PERSONAL EXPOSURE Both Jimmy and Bill keep on asking for another chance to see my wife, but I wasn't sure how to work it out. I t seemed like nothing went quit right; and before I could get anything set up many months had gone by. I think that they thought they might never get another chance and had almost stopped asking about it. I'd talked to her about a couple of different ideas for the future, and much to my surprise she wanted to keep this level of sex play within our house and not in public or some other place. This is contrary to how she'd previously felt about being exposed as she wanted it away for our place and life. Since she feels safer within the confines of our house she seems to be more willing to accommodate my wishes. One of the ideas I'd put forth was to have her as a nude, or topless, waitress for a card game or something at the house. She seemed to think this would be okay, after lots of asking and reassurances from me so I finally set it up. I still thought that I would like to see her fuck someone in front of me, but knew that would have to wait until the future. Since it takes "four" men to play cards I invited Terry to also come over and become part of the group. I finally got it set up with everyone and on a Friday night they all showed up. Sam had agreed to be the hostess for the evening with the promise that nothing would happen. She was dressed in a little black lace outfit that was bra and panty, garter belt and stockings. I think that the guys were hoping that she'd meet them at the door completely nude, but she wasn't ready for that yet. While we sat around the kitchen table playing cards and watching a ball game Sam kept on working at keeping the glasses filled and the food supplied. After about 1/2 hour of this I asked her to come over to fill my glass and when she did I reached up and unhooked her bra. She very submissively let it fall off her arms and onto the floor. Terry just about blew it all then as he picked it up and started to make some wise crack about the A cup size. Bill reached over and slapped him on the mouth so he quickly shut up. But because of that it took Sam another half hour to come back to the table where we were sitting. By then the others were cursing Terry for ruining their evening so he began to ask me, them, and finally Sam for forgiveness for his loud mouth. It seemed to work as she came over to stand along side of me and let me take off more of her clothing. While she stood beside me I unhooked her garter straps one by one and slide them under her panties before reattaching them. I took as long as I could doing this, and every one seemed to be getting a little tense at this point. Sam was starting to shake a little bit by now, I couldn't tell if it was from nervousness or excitement, and later I found out neither could she, so I quickly pulled down her panties so she could step out of them. Now her nice white ass and recently trimmed pussy were exposed to three men and myself. She looked good. She seemed to get relief from keeping the food and drinks coming so for the next hour or so just kept the glasses and the snacks full. As she walked around I could see that each of the men took chances to rub up against her by "accident." When she didn't say anything to them they got a little bolder and after awhile began to actually rub her ass and fondle her tits a little bit while she served them. I didn't say anything as I wanted to see how far she would let it go, and soon found out, as Bill tried to reach between her legs and touch her pussy she slapped his face very much like he had slapped Terry a couple hours earlier. At that point the evening seemed to have ended so I told Sam thanks for being such a lovely naked hostess, which was echoed by the others. Jimmy started to whine about wanting more time but Sam and I ignored him and she went upstairs to the bedroom. Everyone left within a few minutes, and by the time I got to bed Sam had already gotten in bed and shut off the light. It took some coaxing but she eventually began to talk about the events of the night. I had to ask lots of questions to find out what she really thought, and not just the "I really only do this because you make me" responses. She finally indicated that she didn't mind that they were touching her, and that it even felt "pretty good" to have two different hands reaching out to touch her ass and tits at the same time. With that I was content and rolled over to go to sleep. I was ready to begin the touching and feeling level next time. TOUCH AND BE TOUCHED AT THE DRIVE IN One night, later that summer, we decided to go to the Drive-In movies and do a bit of playing and showing off if possible. Sam seemed to be up for this as it was a familiar game we"ve played through the years. Only this time I had added a little extra that she didn't know about. While she was getting ready I encouraged her to dress as slutty as she could, but since it was still quite light out she settled for a pair on loose shorts with no panties, and an old T shirt that was cut off just below her tits. Both of these pieces of clothing provided easy access her to her body; she knew that was what I wanted so she had dressed that way. I had already decided that I needed to take the next step in my plan to turn her into a submissive slut so I figured that this would be a way for her to cross into letting someone touch her body. Almost before we left the house I started to reach under her shirt and play with her titties. She even pulled it up and flashed me at a stop light to show me how easily accessible her titties were. This was going to be perfect! She wasn't really paying much attention and didn't realize what was going on until I pulled up in front of Jimmy's house. She asked what we were doing there, thinking that I needed to drop something off, but I told her that I had invited him to come along and must have forgotten to mention that to her. Before she could say anything he was opening the door and getting in. Since we were in the pick up she was stuck sitting in the middle of two very horny men! Jimmy immediately complimented her on how sexy she looked (she was 40 then) and she gave me one of those looks that wondered what I was up to. She also knew that she was going to have a hard time being bashful in front of a man that had already seen her completely naked more than once and had touched most of her body. She was trapped between us, but looked resigned to what ever would happen. Once we arrived we found a dark corner to park in and started to watch the movie and chat. Jimmy kept talking about the times he'd been allowed to see her naked, and how much he appreciated the opportunity she'd given him. He also talked about how he kept thinking about her and hoping that he'd get to see her body again sometime. By then Sam had figured that I must of promised him some kind of private show, and since he was so full of compliment she was beginning to relax. He told us about how he dreamed about her often and how he had wished he would be able to see her body and touch her smooth skin one more time. It was dark by then so I pulled up her shirt to expose her tits. I rubbed and pulled on them for a few minutes and then pulled her shirt up over her head. She leaned forward and offered no resistance as I did this, and simply sat back between us. She was still smiling and had her eyes open which was a good sign. Through out all of this I had been continually kissing her, telling her how great she looked and kept on caressing her titties. During one long kiss she all of a sudden realized that the two hands on her breasts belonged to two different men and stopped for a moment. She soon relaxed as I continued to kiss her and rub her left breast with my left hand while Jimmy had her right breast in his right hand. This must have gone on a long time as the first movie was already over. Sam was completely relaxed, more so than I had ever seen her when we were doing something 'special." She was enjoying having two sets of hands play with her little tits and rub her legs and body. Every few minutes one of us would push a little farther down into her shorts so had had become comfortable as we began touching her pubic hair. Soon the fingers started sliding between her legs a little and she was letting it happen without any complaints. I reached over and grabbed her waist band to pull down her shorts and she just silently lifted her hips and let me strip her bare. This was exciting; my wife was sitting totally nude between me and another guy at a drive in movie. Sam was allowing us to touch her anywhere, and even though she denied it later was enjoying the hands on her body. Her pussy was wet but I knew that she probably wouldn't have an orgasm while sitting up in the truck. She had already slid down a little bit to allow more access to her pussy, and we had to be careful to not get in each others way as we went in and out of her cunt, but the position wasn't right for her to really enjoy it. I suggested she lay across our laps but she wasn't too sure about that. She finally turned sideways and leaned against with one foot on the floor and the other Jimmy. At this point I began to concentrate working on her pussy while Jimmy played with her titties and she almost immediately had a hard, shaking orgasm. The best I'd seen her have in some time. We just held onto her for awhile as she calmed down. When she opened her eyes she looked at me and said "I"m really a slut now aren't I?" We both encouraged her that she was wonderful and that she deserved to enjoy what was going on. She soon turned around and sat back between us wondering what was going to happen next. Jimmy had unbuckled his belt and opened his pants during all of this and the tip of his cock was poking out of his shorts. He was so horny he said he though he would die right there if something didn't happen. Sam wasn't sure about this, she'd never even touched some one else's cock before, but with just a little bit of encouragement she reached into his shorts and started to rub his cock. In just a few seconds he let go with a load of cum that covered her hand and soaked his pants. Sam was surprised at how fast he'd cum, and also didn't know what to do with a gooey hand full of cum. Jimmy suggested that she lick it off to which she replied "gross" and I offered that she should rub it on her tits to dry. Instead she reached over and gave it back to Jimmy by wiping it on his shirt. The movies were almost over by then so I started up the truck and we drove out with Sam sitting between us completely naked. As I drove out she rested her head on my shoulder and was smiling while Jimmy kept rubbing her titties and pussy. Since everyone looked so content I drove around a little while to enjoy the activity. Before we reached his house Jimmy had managed to stuff her hand in his pants once more so she just held onto his cock and while he pumped his hips up and down. Once again he covered her hand with cum but she just kept her hand in his pants and held on to his soggy cock. I was so proud of her, she seemed to have come a long way that night and had achieved new levels of being exposed and used by other men. When I dropped Jimmy at home she pulled her hand out of his pants and didn't even bother to wipe it off. He gave her naked body one last long look as it was displayed by the dome light and then shut the door. We drove home in silence and Sam fell asleep on my shoulder before we'd gone two blocks. After we got home she simply picked up her clothes and walked into the house naked. She took a quick shower and then asked me what I'd like to do since I hadn't cum yet tonight. I asked her if she'd give me oral sex, something she doesn't like to do, and she said ok. She must have been feeling quite nasty, or guilty about having an orgasm in front of another man because she gave me the best blow job she'd ever done. She even held on tight while I deposited my load in her lovely mouth. After a few moments she tried to swallow it, knowing that this was what I wanted but couldn't get it down, so ended up having to spit it out instead. Before I let her go to sleep I wanted to talk about the evening. She didn't want to talk but remarked that it was different to be naked in front of somebody than it was to actually let them touch you and for you to touch them also. She said she felt like she'd had sex with him since they both had cum; to which I added she didn't seem to mind it too much. She still wasn't sure about it though, even if it had felt good at the time. To draw the discussion to a close I asked her how soon can we do it again? She didn't answer, but finally offered that I had turned her into a slut now so what did it matter. She didn't yet realize how much more of a slut I would make her. MORE TOUCHING Naturally Jimmy couldn't keep his mouth shut so it wasn't long before Bill came up to me wanting to know why he didn't get to go to the drive-in. he kept on asking when his turn was going to happen, so I finally asked Sam what she thought we should do for Bill. It was then that she told me she really didn't like him very much, and as far as she was concerned would rather not have anything to do with him. Bill is a bit rough, but he's a pretty nice guy and somehow since he kept asking I thought that we should be fair and give him an opportunity to play with Sam. I kept on asking her, since he kept bugging me, but she explained that she didn't trust the situation enough to be "alone" with just the two of us. Finally she offered that if I really needed her to get "felt up" again that she'd be willing to let Jimmy have another chance. I wasn't too sure about this since I didn't want any kind of relationship to begin developing between them. But I finally thought that maybe it would help her get used to being displayed and used even if it was Jimmy again. I pulled him aside at work and made him promise that if he could keep quiet about it I'd arrange another evening of fun with Sam. He jumped at the chance. A couple weeks later the three of us met for dinner before our evenings activities were to begin. Sam had chosen a very conservative dress, that covered her up to the neck. I tried to get her to change into something sexy but she said no, that we didn't need any more encouragement for the night. After begging and pleading I did get her to take off her bra and panties. It seemed to be an awkward time as most of us were thinking about the last time we'd been together, and were wondering where this night would go. We were sitting in a corner booth, with Sam between us, and when we had almost finished eating I started to slide my hand up Sam's leg. She stopped still, with a fork full of food in hand, waiting to see what I was going to do. Because she did this it also caught Jimmy's attention and he looked over to see what was going on. She was facing away from almost all of the restaurant, but a couple of tables, one with men and another with a young couple, could still see under our table if they looked our way. I continued to move my hand up her leg and finally reached her pussy. It was quite exciting to feel that warm, hairy, soft place right here in front of everyone. She finally took the bite of food off her fork, and then put it down of the table. She asked if we were done, and was it time to go now, but I was enjoying the moment too much so I replied not yet. She looked a little nervous at this response, but sat still and waited. I started to rub her pussy some more and as I pushed on her thighs she spread her legs open enough that I could enter her with two fingers. She was sitting there trying to look as if nothing was happening but her pussy was now clearly visible to Jimmy. It wasn't long before Jimmy told us that the table full of men was watching us, he also said the guy was trying to look, but his girl wasn't letting him. I kept this up for a few more moments, moving to the side a little to allow more exposure of Sam to the men. Just about this time the waitress came with the check, and she almost choked when she was what was happening. With that I left the money on the table and we got up to go. The men were staring at us, but we all just walked by without saying a word. We had already determined that we'd go over to our house, it was too cold for the drive in, and Sam felt safer about being at home. Jimmy followed us home, and as soon as we arrived I suggested that Sam change into something a bit more revealing. I wanted to leave the choice up to her to see if she'd be bold enough to expose herself, or if it would take some convincing. Jimmy and I settled on the couch, and after what seemed like a long time Sam showed up in a sheer purple nightie. It gave her a felling of modesty to have all her intimate areas covered up, but the fabric was completely sheer so it showed everything. She sat between us on the couch, much like she had at the drive in, and almost before she had settled in hand two pairs of hand running over her body. She was allowing us complete access to her body and soon relaxed enough to start enjoying it. Before long I started to slide off her panties and without any prompting she lifted her hips up to help out. We decided to leave her top on as it opened wide enough to expose her tits, and the purple looked good against her white skin. After 30 minutes or so I lifted one of her legs up and put it across mine, and Jimmy did other the same way. Now he pussy was spread wide open, it couldn't have been more exposed. We soon began to take turns, one with fingers in her pussy, and one rubbing her clit. Jimmy couldn't quite get the motion right so I had to stop and give him a bit of instruction. Sam was starting to heat up so I began to ask he how she felt, how she was doing, did she like this or that, and what we she like us to do. She was pretty embarrassed and didn't want to answer at first but eventually was able to admit that it felt good. By that time we were dipping in and out of her pussy so fast that we were hardly taking turns anymore. Just before she began to cum she said she wanted both of our hands in her at once, and knowing that she liked a hard shove right at the end end I told Jimmy to shove two fingers in her cunt as far as possible while I did the same. That did it for her and she came immediately. I took a long time for her to come down and it was almost 10 minutes before she was relaxed enough to open her eyes and look around. We still had our finger shoved in her, and her legs were up in the air. She finally said she needed to move, and it was only then when we realized how stiff we were from sitting like that. After a time to stand up and stretch I suggested that Sam needed to help out Jimmy again like last time. With that he started to unfasten his belt and pants. While we waited I took off the rest of her nightgown so she was standing there nude. She looked like a little kid, nervously waiting to give payback for a previous favor. So when he was ready she sat down beside him, and without looking slide her hand into his pants. Jimmy's always ready, and always quick, and in seconds he shot his load of cum. All she had done was place her hand on top of his cock so she barely even got her hand wet. Since it wasn't more than a couple drops she just wiped it on her bare thigh and sat back down. Since it was now my turn, my house and my wife, I thought I'd do things a little bit differently so after I'd dropped my pants I asked Sam to lay down on the floor. She knew what I wanted so she laid down in a position that is almost on her side, but with her nipple being the highest part of her body. When she was ready I began to rub my cock over her nipple as Jimmy watched. She took a hold of my cock to keep it centered on her nipple but as soon them cum began to bathe her little tit she let go. We stayed in that position for a little while as I watched the cum rum off her nipple, down her little tit, onto her other little tit and her neck. Just as it was ready to reach the carpet she moved up her hand to catch the drips. Jimmy was fascinated watching this all, and looked like he wanted to try the same thing, but I didn't think that Sam was ready. As soon as I got off she went into the bathroom to wash up, and came back in to the living room naked to ask if she could get dressed now. Instead I invited her to sit down and wait, which she did, while we used the bathroom. She sat and waited in one of the living room chairs, naked, while we took turns in the bathroom. I know that Jimmy wanted to touch her some more, but since she'd done so well I didn't wan to blow it. For the next half hour or so we just sat around and watched the TV. Each of us in our own area of the room. Sam tried to ignore Jimmy as he kept on looking at her like a poor lost dog or something. She almost looked like she was ready to offer him some help so I decided that it was time for him to go and said good night. It was a good evening for everyone, although Jimmy wanted more, Sam seemed to be ok with it all, and I was happy that it had worked out so well. She asked if Jimmy would keep his mouth shut, and I assured her that he had promised. Unfortunately Jimmy's word wasn't as good a I thought it would be and within a few weeks Bill came storming up to me and wanted to know what was going on. Why did Jimmy have two turns and he didn't get any and so on and so on. I tried to explain to him that this had nothing to do with being fair, or taking turns, and that I didn't owe him anything at all. He wasn't owed a turn, or more time with Sam just because he had seen her naked before. He didn't agree with that and for days kept on making a big fuss about it. I told Sam about it, just in case he tried to bother her, but her was smart enough to leave her out of it. The problem was that soon Jimmy began to side with him and offered that Sam should give them both another show and jack them both off. Now I had both of them after me, and finally Jimmy got brave enough, with Bill's help to call Sam. He explained the situation, stressing how unfair it was that Bill didn't get to touch her body and that he'd been able to play with her twice. He suggested that she should at least give Bill a hand job since she'd done him three times. She reminded him, loud enough so Bill could hear, that she hadn't done anything other than lay her hand on his dick and he'd come in a few seconds. With that she hung up the phone. It took a little while for Jimmy to get over the teasing Bill gave him, but they kept up asking and begging. I finally told Sam we had to set something up to get this over with so I began to make arrangements for a "chance" encounter somewhere in a public enough ares that things couldn't get too carried away. When I finally agreed to help Bill, and Jimmy, out everything quieted down as they waited for arrangements to be made. I told them to meet us in an underground parking ramp, on the lowest level. It is usually quite empty, and quiet after dark so we arranged to meet at 11pm. The ramp closed at midnight so I knew this would put a stop to events if needed. Sam and I arrived about five minutes early and I parked in the corner with one empty spot between us and the outside wall on her side of the truck. I hadn't helped her get dressed that night so she had put on a simple dress that had a belt and buttoned up the front. I asked her how she wanted to start this out; if she was willing to be naked when they arrived, but she decided to wait and see what happened. She didn't want to look anxious to expose herself and was again concerned about safety even though we'd been in this ramp many times before. Within a couple minutes Bill drove up and parked in the spot on her side of the truck. Both he and Jimmy looked over, I think hoping that Sam would be nude, but had big grins away as they saw her remove her belt. They sobered up as she stopped there and didn't take anything else off. I got out of the truck and walked between the two vehicles. Bill got out to meet me, and Jimmy came around behind me. Now any possible outside view was cut off by the two vehicles and Jimmy and I standing between them. We all waited a few moments, I even began to wonder if Sam would get out, but eventually she opened her door and stepped out. She shut the door and leaned against it while she took a couple of deep breaths. When she looked ready, if that was possible, I reached over and slowly unbuttoned her dress. She was wearing a bra and panties so even though I open her dress wide she was still covered. Bill cussed under his breath as he was hoping she'd be naked. She stood like that for a few minutes and then I reached behind her and unfastened her bra. Even though it was unhooked it still covered her up so I had to lift it up to expose her tits. After a few more moments of this I finally slipped her panties down to her ankles where she stepped out of them as expected. By then I was feeling pretty confident so I tossed her panties on the hood of Bills car. She was now totally exposed in a public parking ramp in front of her husband and two other men. Just about that time a car drove by going out of the ramp and Sam froze convinced that we would be seen, however, they drove right by without looking so she relaxed and felt a bit secure, if not trapped maybe, between these men as they began to touch and feel her body. Since those people hadn't seen her I leaned her forward a little bit and removed her dress and bra which I threw in our truck. She was now not only exposed, but standing totally nude in the parking ramp. She needed to lean back against the truck for support as she seemed to be overwhelmed by so many hand touching her at once. Somehow somebody had managed to get her legs opened up and Bill and Jimmy were taking turns playing with her pussy. Jimmy tried to kiss her lips, but she'd have nothing to do with that so instead he started to suck her nipples this feeling and sucking went on for awhile but then I looked at my watch. By then it was only 15 minutes until the ramp closed so I suggested that we'd done enough for the night. I don't think they'd watched the time as Jimmy started to whine about getting a hand job before we left, and Bill said he wanted Sam to jack him off too. At this point she interrupted and reminded them both that she had no active part in what had gone on before and wouldn't this time either. Jimmy had already undone his pants, and grabbing her hand offered that she didn't have to do anything this time either, just do what she'd done before. She had a hard time resisting that lline of reasoning so she let him push her hand down her pants. Once again, in only a few seconds he'd rubbed against her hand and cum in his pants. By the time Jimmy was done Bill had dropped his pants and grabbed Sam's other hand. He tried to get her to wrap her fingers around his cock and start pumping him but she wouldn't do it. He was getting frustrated, and I told him we only had a few minutes so he settled for holding her hand in his while he rocked his hips back and forth. Eventually he got her hand going, under his hand, and was both pumping and rocking away. It looked kind of funny as Sam was trying to be as distant as possible while he was trying to cum as fast as possible. Soon he shot his load of cum; some of it went across the concrete floor, but he also hit his pants and Sam's foot. I wondered how he was going to explain that to his wife. It was time to go before the ramp closed so I got in the truck and we took off while Bill still had his pants around his ankles. Since we had to rush out of the ramp Sam was still naked by the time we reached the toll booth. The lady taking the money just grinned and asked if we'd has a good time and said good night as we drove out. I have a feeling that she was watching it all on a security camera, but didn't want Sam to know that. It reconfirmed my suspicions when Bill and Jimmy later told me that the woman had given them lots of grief about keeping her so late, two minutes, and made them pay an extra $20.00 to get out since they'd already shut the gate for the night. It seemed that now Sam was getting used to the idea of being nude in front of people, turning on other men, and seeing them cum. I continued to remind her how much I enjoyed seeing her not only be touched by other men touch them also. She wanted to know where I was going with this so I asked for a private party some time where she would just allow them to touch her body for a longer time. She said she didn't want to have sex with anyone else so I encouraged her to think about giving them a little more opportunity to enjoy her body. Naturally with enough encouragement she finally gave in and said yes. 4526 1.38/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment