Monday, December 24, 2012

Liza The Adventurer

LIZA THE ADVENTURER By Kronosboc My wife, Liza, and I have done this a few times before. Some of you may have read about our adventures. Liza is a petite, 4' 11" Filipina. She's 32E-24-34, really nicely rounded. We usually had our fun going to clubs and doing different role playing games or just cutting to the chase. Liza is rather conservative when she's sober, but get some alcohol in her, and the true slut in her comes out. This time we were just going to play it by ear. We usually don't like to play too close to home (North San Diego), so this time we decided to go back to our old stomping ground, Newport Beach, California. We hadn't been there in a few years, and when we were there, we weren't doing what we're doing now. Liza wore a sheer white blouse that was tied in the front with no buttons buttoned. She wasn't wearing a bra and you could see her hard nipples right through the fabric. She had a plaid wrap-around skirt with a chain as a belt. She wore a black tiny g-string underneath. She wore 4" black heels with white thigh-high stockings. She also put on a belly chain and an ankle bracelet. She put her long black hair up in two ponytails pulled back towards the back. She was a knockout!!!!!! I knew we would have fun tonight. We went into the club together this time. Everyone watched us as we entered the club (well, everyone watched Liza). We took a seat at the bar as Liza scanned the room. We drank for awhile and danced a few times. We both noticed this black guy watching her. Liza liked what she saw. He was tall (about 6'2"), which she liked. He was also noticeably in shape. He had on a short sleeve shirt and his bicep muscles were stretching the fabric. Anyway, I told her that I was going to the bathroom and I might be awhile. Not long after I left, the guy walked up to Liza. He said "can I buy you a drink?". Liza replied "sure" then gulped down the rest of her drink. He introduced himself as Mike. Mike asked Liza who the guy was she was with? She replied "he's my husband". "He won't mind me buying you a drink?" replied Mike. "No", Liza said, "actually we were hoping that you would". A smile came across Mike's face and he said "let's dance" and pulled Liza to the dance floor. I came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and they were still on the dance floor. Liza saw me and waved, I waved back. I could tell that Mike was a little uncomfortable but then Liza was wriggling her butt against his crotch and he forgot all about me. Mike put his hands on her hips as his crotch was against her butt. With Liza's blouse the way it was, her tits were almost falling out. Liza then turned around and straddled Mike's leg. Needless to say, everyone was watching them on the dance floor. Liza whispers something into Mike's ear, Mike nods his head yes. Liza whispers something else, Mike smiles and nods his head yes again. Liza grabs his hand and leads him to where I am. Liza introduces Mike and I, then excuse herself to the bathroom. Mike then excuses himself to outside to have a smoke (you can't smoke inside the bars in California). Mike returns a few minutes later. We made some small talk, but without Liza there, it was awkward. Liza returns and gives me a kiss on the mouth and holds up her right hand towards Mike. He puts his hand under hers. Liza opens her hand and her panties fall into Mike's hand. Liza then kisses Mike long and deep and says to both of us "let's go". We leave the club. Mike and Liza are hugging each other as I lead the way to our car. Mike said he can come back and get his car later. Liza and Mike get in the back as I sit in the driver's seat. I ask "where to?". Mike said that he'd called a couple of friends while he took his smoke break (as suggested by Liza). They were having a party and we were invited. He gave me the address and I started that way. Before we even got out of the parking lot, Liza said "Mike, let me see this snake that I kept feeling on the dance floor!!!". Liza unzips Mike's pants and pulls them down. Then she pulls down his boxers and there was his 8" cock getting harder. Soon there was a lot of slurping noises coming from the back seat. While Liza was masterfully sucking his dick, Mike had lifted her skirt and was finger fucking her. It was only about a ten minute drive to the address that Mike gave me and just as we parked, I heard a loud groan from Mike as he exploded down Liza's throat. Liza cleaned his dick off and said "Let's go to the party". We get out of the car and head up to the house. Mike, with Liza in tow, opens the front door and announces "I've brought the entertainment!!!!". I enter right behind them. Inside the house were 5 other guys. 3 black and 2 white. All were tall and musclar. There was music playing and lots of alcohol. The guys wanted Liza to strip for them. Liza eagerly agreed. She then asked Mike for her panties back (which caused a lot of hoot and hollering from the guys). She puts them on, and took center stage in the living room. She was bumping and grinding to the music. Bending over showing the guys her panties. Then the guys started stuffing dollar bills in the top of her stockings. Liza turned away from the guys and untied her blouse. She put her pony tails in front of her. She let the blouse fall to the floor as she turned around to face the guys. Her pony-tails were just long enough to cover her nipples. The guys were clapping and chearing. She walked over to each guy, leaned over, and gave each a wet kiss, as they felt her up. She walked back to the middle of the floor, faced away from the guys, and started to undue her skirt. She pulled her skirt open so she had each end in one of her hands. She lowered it to the bottom of her tight butt and moved it back and forth. Then she turned around and tossed her skirt at one of the guys. By this time, all the guys already had their dicks out and were stroking them. Liza pretended like she was a little school girl and put her hand to her mouth and gasped. She soon got over her "shock" and went over to one of the guys, bent over, and started sucking his dick. Mike then stood behind her and slowly inserted his dick into her pussy. Liza gasped in pain and pleasure. Soon the sounds were only of pleasure as Mike started pounding her pussy. After a few minutes of this, we all moved the "party" to the bedroom. Liza laid down on the bed (with her white stockings, shoes, waist and ankle bracelet still on) as one guy fucked her pussy and she alternately sucked and stroked two other guys dicks. Then one of the guys waiting to get some action (remember 6 guys, one girl) said "too bad we don't have a fluffer". Then Mike said, "oh, but we do, isn't that right Phil?" I said "huh?" He said "you heard me, get on your knees." I had secretly fantasized about this and now it was happening. I got on my knees as I was told. So while Liza was getting fucked good, I was keeping the other guys hard for their turn. Sometimes I would suck them before they fucked Liza, sometimes right after. They were all taking their turns, none of them staying in her pussy or mouth for too long. Then Mike picked Liza up off the bed, set her on his dick (her favorite position) and picked her up and down on his dick. I saw all this with a dick in my mouth and one in each hand. Then Mike laid down on the bed with Liza on top of him. Then he said, "poop shoot time" as he spread her ass to one of the other guys. The guy lubed up his dick, then slowly inserted his 8 inches into her butt. Little by little, inch by inch, he slowly inserted his dick farther and farther. Luckily we were in a house and not a hotel room, because Liza was screaming and moaning very loudly. By this time Liza was exhausted and had cumm about three times. Mike remained on the bottom as one by one the other guys had a "piece" of Liza's tight little ass. They used her pony-tails like they were reins on a horse. They pulled just enough to hurt but not cause real pain. They would go from Liza's ass to my mouth and back again. My throat was getting very sore from the dicks being thrust down it. The guys weren't gentle either. Now the time had come. Liza got off the bed and got on her knees. The six guys formed a circle around her stroking their dicks. Some cummed right down her throat, but most got it all over her face, tits and hair. She was covered in their cum!!!! Liza jumped back on the bed and said to me "fuck me honey". As Liza laid on her back on the bed, I put my little 5" dick inside her swollen and stretched pussy. I could barely feel her. As I was fucking her, i was licking up all the guys cum off her. Then we kissed and swapped the cum back and forth. Some of the guys really liked it, a couple were discussed. We didn't care, we were having fun. It didn't take long and soon I was ready to cum. I put my dick in Liza's mouth. She was sucking and stroking and i unloaded a huge load into her mouth (I have a small dick, but I cum in buckets). Then I laid down on the bed and she put her mouth about 4 inches away from mine and let my cum (and some still left over from the other guys) drip into my mouth. We reversed and i did the same thing to her. Then we kissed each other deeply, moving our tongues around, moving the cum back and forth, both of us swallowing some of it. Everyone was totally exhausted. They let Liza and I clean up first. When we were ready to go Liza kissed each guy softly on the mouth and said "until next time". We got in our car with Mike (who we were bringing back to the club to get his car). Liza and I were in the front, while Mike was in the back. When we got back to the club, it was around 130 am, almost closing time. There were quite a few people outside smoking and hanging out. We pulled up beside Mike's car. Mike gets out of the back seat and leans in Liza's window. He says, "Thanks for a night I will never forget". Liza replies, "it was my pleasure", and gives him a soft kiss. He says bye and gets into his car. I get ready to pull away and Liza says, "just a sec" and gets out of the car. When Liza gets out of the car, just about everyone outside was staring at her. She says to Mike "almost forgot something". She then reaches under her skirt, pulls down her panties, and hands them to Mike, "for a remembrance" she says. He immediately smells them and hooks them on his rear view mirror. They kiss one more time. With her bending over like that, you could almost see her pussy. She walks back to our car and just before she gets in, she lifts her skirt up and flashes everyone within site. She gets in and says "let's go home". 3341 1.36/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment