Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Her First Dancer

HER FIRST DANCER This is my first story and actually it's a true one. For years I have known how little my dick is. On a good day it's about 4 1/4 inches long. Like most with this size at about 1 inch soft it was subject do being laughed at in High School with the Gym public showers. I saw about 80 guys throughout High School and there were only 2 or 3 that were in my one inch soft range. Most appeared to be about 3 or more inches and I actually admired the big guys that soft were bigger than me hard. Word of my size got out to the girls and thus I didn't date much. One girl did jack me off because she wanted to see it. She did make little remarks about it and I found this was a great turn on. I ended up getting married to one of the girls from High School who after a few years got pregnant. Before the baby it was difficult to please her but afterword impossible. She and a few of her friends went to a male dancer / stripper club in Windsor Ontario Canada where the guys are well hung and in many of their dances are totally nude with a large erection. She came home and explained how things went, the guys and their equipment, etc. I asked her how many were bigger than me and she said ALL OF THEM. I then asked if she liked seeing them soft or hard. She immediately said HARD. When I asked her why -she said because it takes the guess work out of it. She and I were hooked. I guess they would put rubber bands around their erections off stage to keep them red and erect. She would go about once a month there and then come home very wet. I purchased a 3 inch extension and we would have great sex. Afterword, after she came many times I would take off the extension and try to do her with my little dick. I could not feel much because she was so stretched and she could not feel much either. But the little dick comments were great. This went on for 2 years and we decided to go the next step. We paid the 2nd largest of the dancers and best looking guy to stay with us for the night. We got a room at a nice hotel. WoW It was the best money ever spent. She made us stand next to each other and compared sizes. She measured him and he was a honest 9 1/2 inches long and 6 around. The size remarks were great and this young stud even commented how small mine was. Then she took my hand and placed it on his big one. All I could think about was how big and heavy it felt. He did her that night and I watched. I actually got to put the Magnum XL condom on him. I also got to place it into her. She got on top and rode him and his big dick senseless. She told me he was much for satisfying and fulfilling. We continue this lifestyle today, but the first time she had a big cock was something I will never forget. Size does matter. Tommy 5307 1.44/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment