Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Winning Team

THE WINNING TEAM I returned home with my three golfing partners that evening about nine or so. We were all in a very good mood having just won the final round and pocketed several thousand dollars each. Had several drinks before leaving the clubhouse and were feeling no pain as we entered my house. My wife greeted us at the door and was as excited as we were over our winning. She looked beautiful dressed in a mini skirt and tight tank top, her nipples poking through very nicely. Giving me a big kiss, we all went to the den as more drinks were made. Putting on some music we all retold my wife the story of our victory. She had several drinks as she caught up with us and the mood was joyful. For some reason, I took her hand and danced with her to the playing music. Of course after we finished, one of my buddies took her and danced also. Soon we were all dancing and drinking as the story was retold for the unknown time. Soon my wife was dancing with us all, one after the other and we were all having a great time. In a couple of hours the beer ran out and I had to go to the basement for more. My wife said to bring up some ice also. No problem I answered her as I saw her dancing with my friend in a tight embrace. The playing music was very slow and they were barely moving as they danced, it was more like clinging to each other. It took me about twenty minutes to get the ice free from the freezer since we hadn't needed any in a long time and I almost had to chop it out. Walking back upstairs with the case of beer and ice I noticed the music had stopped playing and was just hissing. Puttting the beer and ice in the kitchen, I brought out a six pack with me to the den. Walked into the den to see my two buddies near the couch, and my wife on the couch. Her top was pushed to her neck, her magnificent 36c+ tits completely exposed, her mini skirt was pushed to her waist and her panties were on the floor. My top golf partner was between her spread legs rubbing his hard cock against her slit as she moaned in pleasure. My cock was becoming hard as a rock as I looked and then saw him push into her. The head of his cock disappeared into my wife's pussy as she sighed, with another push he was into her completely having no trouble since she was so wet. My wife then groaned loudly as my friend's cock disappeared into her pussy, his balls against her ass. Within a minute he started to fuck her as she put her arms around him and met his every thrust with her body moving in time to him. My cock hurt it was so hard as I watched my wife being fucked by my golf partner and her responding to his every move. I saw her go through several orgasms with him as he fucked her, and he was moving faster now as he approached his own cumming. He then lowered his head and bite her hard nipple as he gave her the last final hard thrusts of his cock. My wife screamed out in ecstasy as her next orgasm hit, and he pushed as deeply into her cunt as possible before grunting and then filling her with his hot cum. He must have cum into her pussy for a straight two minutes as he kept shooting his baby cream into her. I hoped she had her IUD in as they held each other tightly, and then collapsed together. When he moved from my wife, I couldn't take it any longer and moved to her as his cum was leaking from her pussy down her thighs. I pushed my hard cock into her as she groaned and proceded to fuck her fast and hard. It was only about five minutes before I was adding my cum to her pussy already full of my partner's cum. As I kissed her and moved from her she smiled at me as she rested. In a minute or so, another team member was between her spread legs and pushing his hard cock into her. I knew my wife was enjoying her third cock of the night as she fucked him in earnest and her moans of pleasure filled the room. She was cumming over and over again as the cock was filling her pussy deeply pushing towards her womb. Within several minutes again my wife was getting her cunt full of another man's cum as she cried out when he was shooting into her. The look of her pleasure filled the room as she felt his hot sperm filling her pussy and overflowing down her thighs. It took some time before she was able to function again and was breathing normally. She was a mess, yet looked beautiful with three loads of hot cum in her cunt and slowly leaking to her thighs. Not to be outdone the final man was on her and inside her in a few minutes as she was getting her fourth hard cock. Now I have seen my wife fuck other men before, somewhere around ten or so by now, but the next thing that happened was a first. One of the men was hard again and moved to her mouth, rubbing his cock against her lips. She then opened her mouth and drew him inside, sucking him slowly and deeply. My wife had never sucked any other cock but mine, and I was startled to see her sucking my friend's hard cock so quickly. I knew what he was feeling because my wife and I had practiced oral sex for quite a while until she was an expert in giving that pleasure to me. Now she was giving it to another man for the first time. She sucked his cock deeply and with the passions of fire as she was so close to another of her own orgasms. Her moan still was heard from around his cock as she did cum with a multiple crashing orgasm. The man between her legs and fucking her so deeply gasped as he began cumming also, filling her again with hot cum, shooting deeply into her pussy. The standing man sighed and began moving his ass as he shot into my wife's mouth, she was swallowing as fast as he was shooting, sucking up every last drop of his sperm, making sure she missed none. His cock was clean when she let it fall from her mouth, and then held it and kissed it completely from end to end. Everyone was now just still and silent as we all let our bodies recharge themselves. The second man now hard again moved between my wife's legs and again entered her pussy quickly. They lasted for almost fifteen minutes since he had cum before, and my wife groaning with him was music to my ears. Finally with no sound at all, his body was shaking as he filled her again and her body was responding with her own orgasm with him. Her thighs now were full of running cum as the five loads were starting to leak from her cunt. The men were all just lying against the couch as she got up and went to the bathroom. I went with her to be sure she was alright as she moaned to me, 'Oh honey, I've never been fucked five times in an hour before.' 'To say nothing of sucking a strange cock,' I replied to her. 'Yes baby,' she smiled 'I just did it on impulse and loved it,' she answered. 'You're not angry, are you honey?' she then asked. 'Of course not baby' I replied as I kissed her. When she cleaned up we went back to the den and we all drank a couple more rounds. It was now quite late and before they left, the two men that were hard again, had another time with my wife on the couch. Now all dressed they left, and I made love with her again, adding another hot load to her already overflowing pussy. She held me tightly as we lay together and said to me, 'No wonder your team won darling.' ' What do you mean baby,' I asked her. 'They really know just how to use their clubs and balls,' she smiled at me. I laughed as I said, 'You my darling are going to sleep with your pussy full of our cum.' 'I wouldn't think of sleeping any other way darling,' she replied as we walked to our bedroom hand in hand and the leaking cum running down her thighs. I then told her that next weekend we were a fivesome taking on another fivesome. 'Are you bringing them home too baby?' she asked, 'win or lose.' I really don't know, I thought, lets just see how next week goes. THE ANONYMOUS ONE 5311 1.29/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment