Sunday, December 30, 2012

Filipina Slut Wife

Filipina Slut Wife By Tomlori I have been married for 10 years to this horny little asian lady that I meet while stationed In subic bay. She was working as a bargirl at the time fucking and sucking sailors for a living. We moved to the states 2years after we got married and I could not stop her from fucking other guys so I deciede to just sit back and enjoy the show. Lori is 38y old and has a great body 34c 26 36 with big dark nipples and always a shaved pussy. One night we decieded to go to a adult bookstore with beep shows. I had her dress in this tied of white tee shirt with no bra so you could see her hanging tits (after two kids) with no problem and a short black skirt with bikini underware. As we drove up to the bookstore I could tell she was getting excited and she started rubbing her breast making her nipples rock hard. We walked into the store and saw a older black man probable around 50 working behind the counter. I could tell by the smile on his face that he knew what we were up to. We walked around the store looking at movies and then walked to the dildo section. She saw a 12 inch black one hanging on the wall and said that she would love to try something like that. I just laughed and said with her being only 5 foot something like that would kill her. I told her to go get some tokens for the peepshows and then I watched her as she walked up to the black man. He could not take his eyes off of her lucisous tits the whole time he was making change. Both of us walked in to the booth area and looked around. There were 4 booths that were busy and two men one Mexican and one black just looking at us. We entered a booth on the end and locked the door. As we started to watch a movie I noticed the glory hole on one side and that someone was in the next booth. I quickly pulled lori's tshirt off freeing her hanging tits and then started sucking on her nipples making her moan softly. All of a sudden she squiled and said look at that. This was her first time in a peepshow was surprised to see a large black cock sticking through the hole. She reach out and started to rub it and to her delight it grew even more. I would have to guess it was about 9 inches. She asked if she could suck that big black piece of meat and who was I to stop her. I don't think I could if I wanted to. Lori slowly started to lick it then took the large mushroom shaped head into her mouth. Slowly I watched her get about 7 inches down her throat which surprised me since I am only 6 inches long and she sometimes struggled to deepthroat me. I could tell Lori was really getting into it as she sucked harder and faster as she reach back playing with pussy. I just sat on the bench and rubbed my cock as I watch my little asian slut suck that monster black cock. I think we were both about to cum when all of a sudden the door unlocked and swung open and there was the manager and a black cop standing there. Lori jumped up trying to pull her skirt down and cover her brown tits to no avail. The cop calmly stated that we were under arrest for indecent public behavior. Lori started to cry and plea with the cop not to arrest her. That she would loose her job as a teachers aid if they found out. The cop asked what will you do for me if I don't arrest you and your pathetic husband and lori said anything just let the go. He just laughed and said he would let us go in the morning. With that statement we both just looked at him confused. Then he stated what we both had to agree to do to stay out of Jail. He said we would go with him to a house and that lori would have to do anything that she was told until the sun came up and I would have to sit and watch. We figured he just wanted to take Lori home and fuck her so we talked real quick and agreed to do it. We followed him to his house which was about 5 minutes away. He walked and and held the door for both of us as we walked in. As soon as we got in he told lori that for the rest of the night her name was slut or whore. He then said whore go take a long hot shower and then come back out to the living room naked. Lori did as she was told and went to the bathroom. He then told me to go get him a beer out of the kitchen. I did and as I walked back into the living room he was hanging up the phone. I asked who he had just called and said not to fucking worry about it. About ten minutes went by as he just sat there and watched tv. Then the door bell rang and he told me to get it. I walked up to the door scared of who might be there and to my horror when I opened it there were 8 black men standing there. One of them was the book store clerk. Then I knew we had been set up but there was nothing I could do now. Right about then lori walked into the living room completely naked and the men just laughed and told the cop "mike" that he had found a good one this time. Mike turned on some music as the men sat in a circle around lori. Mike said dance whore and make it nasty. If you don't we will hurt your husband. Lori did as she was told and started to dance rubbing her tits and bending over to give all the men a clear shot of her nice brown ass and pussy. As she moved by them they would roughly grab and pull at her while calling her names. Soon the songs were over and Mike ask the guys what they should do first to Lori. One guy said lets tie her over the chair so she can't move. Quickly the bent her over a chair and tied her hands and feet. Now her ass was stuck way up in the air. To lori's horror Mike pulled out a set of nipple weights and attched them to her nipples. She started to cry in pain and begged him to stop as the weights stretched her already sagging breast towards the floor. Mike turned to the bookstore clerk and told him he gets first choice since he was the one who called. He quickly striped and stood there naked infront of her face his fat short cock hanging inches from her face. Lori did not open her mouth which got her a hard slap across the ass and face. She quickly opened her mouth and he roughly shove is cock all the way down her throat making her gag. The rest of the guys just laughed and called her their asian whore. The rest of the guys all stripped down and start fucking her as she sucked on the ole mans cock. Two of them had fucked her and cummed in her pussy before the ole man start to cum. He told her not to lose a drop of his cum and to swallow it all. Lori did as she was told choking it down with tears in her eyes. By now with the third guy fucking her hard that the other two her tits were really getting sore as they swayed back and forth with thoses weights on them. The rest of the guys took turns fucking lori's face and pussy dropping numerous loads of cums all over her. Mike just sat there and watch until everyone seem to be finished then. He stood up and dropped his pants and then I saw the biggest cock I had ever seen. It had to be twelve inchs and as big around as my fist. He just walked over to her and slapped her face with it to wake her up. It seemed she had passed out from all the orgasms she had had. Mike asked her if she was ready for his cock and she said nnnnnooooo please I cant take anymore especially someone of your size. He just calmly state remember our deal. I can still take you to jail. She just started to sob and begged him not to. This seemed to turn him on more. He walked behind her and slowly started rubbing his cock up and down her hairless pussy then all of sudden he lunged forward shoving atleast 9 inches into her worn out pussy. She screamed in pain as he moved in and out. So though she started to enjoy it say fuck you asian whore fuck me. YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS fuck me. He then pulled out and looked at the other guys and said watch this. He then pointed the monster at her little brown asshole. Now when I fuck her ass with my little dick she says it hurts so I was sure this would kill her. So I jumped up to stop him and two of the other guys just threw me back down and said if I moved again both of us would get hurt bad. I sat there in horror as he slowly start to slide it in. He had not even got the head all the way in and Lori was pleading for him to stop. He just keep going slowly getting it in inch by inch. He got about 9 inches up her tight little asshole after about 15 minutes work. He could even tell that this little woman could take no more of it. So he slowly started moving it in and out the whole time to the cheers of the other men. Then faster and faster he fucked her ass and she started to like it. She screamed that she had never felt so filled and nasty in her life. With this mike could not hold on any longer and came in her ass. As he pull his cock out of her ass you could see that it didn't even shut all the way which let what seemed like a gallon of cum run out of her now used asshole. They all got dressed and untied Lori. Lori asked if she could use the shower and Mike said no that she would have to go home like the whore she was. We quickly got dressed and got ready to leave. Mike opened the door and as we walked out the sun was coming up. Lori had been fucking these guys for over 8 hours but Mike was a man of his word and let us go. Now Lori doesn't get hot unless she is being used as a whore. tomlori@hotmail.com 8115 1.43/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment