Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Black Magic Moments

We were out celebrating our anniversary last Saturday night. After dinner, we decided to go out for drinks. My wife was dressed quite conservative, with a pair of tight blue jeans, high heels, and a button down pink blouse. She has an ample rack, 38 D-cup bra, so a lot of men's eyes go right to her tits. After a number of drinks, I told my wife I wanted to get her something special for our anniversary, a strange cock at the local xxx theatre. She wanted nothing to do with it. After a couple more drinks, she loosened up and agreed to go with me as long as nobody would touch her. I assured her that would be okay. We arrived at the xxx theatre about midnight. As you would expect, there were a number of horny guys in the lobby obviously looking for a woman. There must have been ten guys in the lobby, indicating to me that there were no couples or women in the large theatre. They were all staring at my wife's tits and ass through her tight jeans. I didn't want her to feel uneasy, so ushered her right into the dark theatre. The ten guys followed us in. There is a couples only section in this theatre where no single males are allowed. We went right to the couples section. We sat down and kissed. There must have been at least 40 guys hanging over the rail trying to get a glimpse of my wife as I was making out with her. Most of them had their cocks in hand, stroking away. I overheard them talking about my wife's big tits and thick round ass. It turned me on, but my wife wanted assurance we would not leave the couples section. I told her okay. My wife allowed me to unbutton her pink blouse, exposing a see-thru 38 D-cup baby blue bra. Her large nipples pointed straight out. By now every cock was out in the theatre stroking at my wife. I asked her if it turned her on to have 40s dicks stroking to her. She said, "kinda, but it makes me nervous." The guys were asking for me to bring her out in the main section of the theatre. I had her huge tits out of her bra and it was driving the guys wild. She refused to go out of the couples section. One guy asked her if they took a collection would she be willing to come out and put on a show for the guys. They assured her they just wanted to jerk off watching her closer. She teasingly asked how much they would give for the show. The guy immediately began to take up a collection and told her he had over one hundred dollars for her to just put on a show. She whispered in my ear that she would go along with this, but no touching. I said okay. We stood up and I put my hand around my wife's waste and walked her to the front of the theatre as I felt her ass. There was a huge wall of guys all around us when we sat down in the front row - in front, in back of us, on the side, everywhere and some were pushing each other out of the way to get a view. I told them to give us some space and they did. They all had their cocks out stroking away telling my wife what nice tits and ass she has. They jerked off as my wife played with her big tits. Several guys came prematurely and blew off on her jeans and on her tits. She said she did not like that. One big black man had his huge cock right in her face. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched my wife reach out and start to jerk his 10" big black shaft off. Another black guy soon had his mouth over my wife?s lips and was French kissing her. She was getting turned on as guys began to grope her tits and pull on her jeans. Several guys were trying to unbutton her jeans as others tried to pull them off. Other guys were unbuttoning her blouse, got it off, and then took off her bra. It wasn't long before they had her jeans and panties off. There was my wife stark naked with guys making out with her, sucking on her tits, finger fucking and eating her pussy, feeling her all over. Many guys were trying to get their dicks in my wife's mouth. I told them to line up and my wife dropped to her knees, must have sucked 15 guys off before the big black guy lifted her off the floor and bent her over the seats. He rammed his huge black shaft deep into her cunt. She screamed as he ploughed into her. Others were jerking off on her and covering her with cum. Soon the black guy let out a huge scream as he unloaded his balls deep in my wife?s pussy. My wife's body was drenched in cum. She put her clothes back on and we went home. I fucked the shit out of her for hours, the best piece of fucking ass I ever had. 23982 2.51/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment