Sunday, December 30, 2012

I Want You

I LOVE to get HOT EXPLICIT mail!! The next time you go shopping at a mall think about me, then write me what happened to you! Billie has bought me several VERY sheer blouses at Mervins, just got two new ones yesterday. I wear them to the mall shopping, every time we go shopping, sometimes we go to just tease. Billie walks behind me aways so that he can watch the watchers!!! Maybe sometime I'll see you at the mall, and like what I see. I'll walk up and talk to you, watching your eyes, and your cock, if I like what I see, maybe I'll take you by the arm and lead you to a service corridor, where I'll undo your belt and unzip your pants, pushing them down around your ankles, Then I'll pull you toward me, Then I sloooowly lick from the base of your balls to the tip of your cock dipping into that little slit. Then I'm sliding up your body, my hard nipples brushing across your belly as I slowly flutter my lips up to your nipples, then I suck them into my mouth, rapidly flicking them with my tongue! Biting them until you squirm. As I suck on them I wrap my hand around your cock slowly sliding it up and down, letting it slip up off the tip once in awhile. Then I'll push you back and set on your face and lean forward taking your cock deep down my throat. Slowly bobbing my head up and down, and pushin=g back on your face with my cunt. As I feel the cum start to churn in your balls I'll slooowly slide my mouth up and off your cock, and squeeze the base until the spasms quit. Then I'll start all over again. over and over until your balls swell up with boiling hot cum! When I get you so hot you are trembling all over I'll turn around and holding my cunt wide open I'll slide slowly down your cock until the hot lips of my cunt close around your balls, and my cunt will suck you deep inside milking your cock. As I slide up and down my tits will be brushing your lips. Then as I cum, washing your balls with my hot cum, you feel my cunt squeezing your cock, sucking it deeeep up inside me where it sucks the cum from deep in your balls, then you feel it clamp tight around the base of your cock so I don't lose a drop of that wonderful cum! I hold you there with my cunt slowly squeezing your cock until there is not a drop of cum left in those beautiful balls! As you slowly slide out I brush your lips one last time, with each breast, letting you kiss them , promising them , next time! As you look up finally, you see Billie standing there with his rock hard cock out and ready to go!! I get on my hands and knees, facing you, and Billie slams his cock into my cunt that is oozing your hot cum!!! As he is fucking into your cum , I'm looking into your eyes, and you can see my 42D tits swinging free. When he's done what will you do love? Selena 3691 1.19/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment