Thursday, December 27, 2012

Virgin Teenagers

VIRGIN TEENAGERS WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A SEXUALLY EXPLICIT STORY. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, OR IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN READING ABOUT SEXUALLY EXPLICIT SITUATIONS AND ACTIVITIES.. This is my first story I have ever sent to anyone to be seen by many. I hope you do enjoy the content. This is a true and real and it is not about young teen sex, but about how two sexually inexperienced teenagers get together and written as best I can remember it after 23 years married to each other. Love to hear from all any comments you may have. Good, bad or indifferent. ** EMAIL Rejoce@hotmail.com ** We met for the first time when we both moved to the senior school at 11 years and we where in the same class, we stayed in the same class until we left school at 16 years. We did not get on and the only contact was the childish games of me pulling the zip in the front of her dress down or filling her pockets with grass, for which I got a bash over the head from Jill. Jill was a shy 16 year old 4' 11" very petit build and size 2 shoes in UK (35 euro)and 95lbs. Light fine mouse brown hair and blue eyes. I am 6' medium build, 140lbs and green eyes with dark brown hair also shy quiet boy. I was interested in girls but was too shy to do anything about it. I use to go red when going for a girlie magazine and would make sure it was a male shop assistant. My only outlet being to masturbate over the magazine in the loo or in bed. I guess like many a boy but won't admit it. I still like the control you get from a good wank. My dick being a little over 6" and 5" round uncut with a slight bend to the left. It has been shooting blanks for 12 years now after the operation. Anyway back to the story. When we left school Jill went to work in a local office and I went into the Airforce as an engineer on the electronics. I use to go back up north home a few times a year and very rarely met anyone from school. I went to a few dances and met a few girls but my best friend was still my left hand. After 2 years I went to my main station working on the aircraft. On a visit to my home town I went to see an old friend who I have known for years. I passing he said he was to visit his relation the next day. He said it was Jill and her family I said that I had not seen anyone from my old class at school since I left. He said I should come with him as he was sure she would like to see me after all this time. So the next day I went with Jim to see Jill and her family, it turned out that we had probably met when we were actually 2 or 3 for the first time as both our fathers worked for the same company and knew each other quite well. We would have both been at the children's Christmas party's and on the train trips to the seaside. On leaving I plucked up my courage and asked Jill if she would like to go for a drink with me the following evening, as we could talk further about school and what everyone was doing. She agreed and the following evening I picked her up at around 8pm and we went to a country pub for a drink. We got on quite well and even laughed about the incident with the grass and hitting me on the head. We seem to have quite a lot to talk about and the 2 years had made a difference as Jill was quite a petit good looking teenager. We sat quite close together and I could smell her sweet perfume. On taking her home I walked her to her door and we arranged to meet next week when I would be back home again. We said goodbye and I got to the gate and something made me stop and go back and give her a kiss. The next week seem to go on forever but we met again and went for a drink and then dropped her back home this time she was the one to give me a kiss and she tasted great. I drove home with a hard on and made it to my bed before wanking without a magazine. The next night we went dancing and the end of the evening was the same, just a long kiss. This went on for a few weeks, then we went to a wedding of one of my relations. At the reception afterwards we danced but Jill seemed different, somehow hot and dance very close, so close that my dick had been hard for sometime was pressing through my trousers and it was tight against her hard little tummy. She seem to know what she was doing as she kept on going from side to side, so the crown of my dick rubbed across her tummy through her summer dress. On leaving I suggested we went in the car up to a quiet place on the moors above Jill's house. It was only 10pm when we found a road out of the way on the moor. I stopped the car and switched the engine off, leaning over I gave Jill a kiss, she kissed me back and our tongues met. After a few minuets of kissing I moved my hand through the open front of her summer dress. On to her cool soft skin of her belly, my hand moved up towards her breasts but as I reached her bra she became uneasy and pulled my hand out of her dress. Placing my hand on her knee and going back to kissing. I moved my hand gently up her thigh and onto the warm damp part of the thigh, all soft and sweaty. I had thought go for the breasts then the vagina. Anyway I reached the pants warm very damp cotton and gently stroked the cover that lay between me and those soft pink lips. Her kissing seem to become more urgent as time went on, so taking the bull by the horns I put a finger round the side of the elastic of pants to get a proper feel of this hot twat. She stopped kissing me and said that her there was no room for finger and that her pants where cutting into her leg. So why didn't I take them off, at this she lifted her bottom of the car seat into the air. I felt up over her belly and got hold of the waist band and gently pulled them over her belly and down her legs. Her wet vagina seem to try to hold on to them and then gave way. She sat back down on the seat and lifted her legs up so that I could take then right off. I gave her a long kiss and she spread her legs wide as I ran my hand back to her bare pussy. The first thing I felt when I reached the area between her thighs was a thick curly bush, moist and warm. It was easily parted for my fingers to come into contact with the wet hot folds of her crack. At first only the tips of my fingers touched her crack, moving up and down the slimy channel of her pussy. I discovered the hard bud at the top of the slot and the sloppy wet hole at the bottom. I pulled the sunken finger from her inside her body, and rubbed the thick wet substance that covered it upon her warm soft thighs. I again returned to her crack and playfully slide his fingers and palm back and forth along the length of her crack. Jill moved about on the seat and was moaning, when I again touched that hard bud at the top of her slit and wiggled it playfully. She shivered visibly, her bottom especially agitated upon the chair and his fingers. I new what the but was and was not prepared for the effect my rubbing it would have on Jill. Why is it that the place where a woman wants you to rub in a consistent manner and they can't sit still while you play with the clit. I left that hard enlarged bud alone. And returned to the comforting hole at the bottom of her pussy. Using two fingers began a slow in out motion and continued this until her bottom movements became really frantic and as I moved two in and out I placed my thumb on her clit. Her bottom came off the seat and my fingers slid way up inside her vagina, at this point she gripped my fingers in that wet slot and with the pressure on the clit had one incredible orgasm, sloping down in the seat. My fingers slipped out of the crack and as I could smell already I moved them to my face smelling and tentatively licking my fingers it tasted like nectar. Our eyes met and she quickly looked away and I could see she had gone red but had a lovely satisfied smile on her face. I was at this point I new she had to be my wife, even though she still had not seen or played with my cock. This by the way by now felt like it would burst, Jill looked down at my trouser tent and asked if she had done that to me and could she see it. She lent over and undid my trousers and unzipped and pulled them down, I could see the crown of my dick pushing out from under the waist band of my underpants. I lifted my bottom as she pulled them down and then the underpants. My cock sprang out and she sprang back, I know now that this was the first erect cock she had ever seen. I said it was not going to bite as I think it likes you, it gently twitched back and fourth in the air. She asked if she could touch it, I said I would really like that. She moved her cool hands and placed them around my cock. This caused it to jump again, I told her it really likes that. She asked how to rub it, I said just to gently move the foreskin up and down over the head. This was ecstasy I never could have believed it would feel so good to get somebody to wank your dick. I asked her to move one hand to cup my balls and she continued to rub me up and down. It felt so different to a own hand job so light and soft. Then it went off without warning spurting wad after wad of cum all over the place. It was on her hands, my legs, seat and dashboard of the car. Jill looked shocked and asked if I was ok, I asked her to stop rubbing my cock and explained that like her I had also cum. She wiped of her hands on her pants and gave them to me to clean up also. We got dressed and I gave her a kiss she wrapped her arms around me and really hugged me. As we talked I asked why she would let me in her pants and not feel her breasts, she looked very shy again and explained she only had 32AAA breasts and was ashamed of them, she thought they where too small and would put me off her, I explained I really liked small breasts and would love to see them. She was not sure and said maybe another night. A week later at the same spot she let me get inside her bra and sure enough she had perfectly formed small hard breasts with lovely nipples. I played with them for ages before moving to her pussy again. This time she let me masturbate her at the same time as I rubbed her pussy she rubbed my dick. But this didn't last long as the feel of her wet pussy sliding on my fingers soon made me cum, this time spurting all over her belly and hands. This time she just rubbed the cum all over her tits and belly. Shortly after she to had an orgasm. She lay back in the seat with a smile on her face and covered in cum. We cleaned up and I took her home, she was questioned why she had gone straight in and had a shower and even then she said she was stuck up when she went to bed. This continued for a few weeks and I went and bought a new camera and started suggesting I would love to take some pictures of her without any clothes. Jill seem to think this quite a joke as she said she did not have the body for glamour pictures. She also said we would have to go away to take any, I think this was to try to put me off. On returning to my air base I got talking to a friend Jack in the service bay, he had only been married a few months and he said Jill could come and stop the weekend with them and I could come and stay, he said that they only had single beds in the spare room but that had not stopped him before he got married. We arranged for Jill to come down on the train for the weekend and I met her at the station and took her to back to the house. We all seem to get on great and Jack's wife Susan and prepared a great meal and as we finished they said they would wash up and that Jill looked tired from the journey and maybe we should go to bed, with a wink at me. Jill smiled and thanked them and we went up stairs. Once upstairs I suggested that I would take the pictures of her some Jill smiled and started to undress. I took some sat on the bed with pants on and some in front of the mirror. I gave her one of my orange 'T' shirts to put on as I wanted to do a strip sequence. She did not want to show her pussy to the camera. It took some more on the bed with the evening sunlight behind her. After taking all these she said she wanted to see me. I put the camera down and took of my clothes Jill stood and looked at me, we had not had a good look at each other before in the nude. She came over and wrapped her hands around me and gave me a long kiss. We moved to the bed and lay back down and resumed kissing and I began to play with her pussy, as she started to stroke my raging hard-on. I began fingering her, and Jill moaned with delight.. Jill's hand stroke my cock, she held my cock in her cool hand and she stroked up and down the cock which seemed too big for her small hand. Jill by this time had her legs spread wide, and I was fingering her hairy pussy, it was very wet I guess after taking all those pictures as her hips ground slowly against my hand. I was lying on Jill's left side and her hand was pumping my stiff cock and cupping and caressing my balls. We continued kissing wetly as we masturbated each other for some time, I was beginning to think she was about to get a bath in my cum. So I stopped her and Jill started to quiver and shake her hips, and I bent down and started sucking her little tits as my hand vibrated back and forth over the light brown soft hair of her pussy. When her hand left my cock she moved it on top of my hand, helping guide my rubbing. I shifted so my cock was pressed against Jill tender sweet thighs. As I continued rubbing her pussy, I pumped my hips and my swollen cock slid up and down against her sweet creamy thighs. Jill moaned loudly "Yes, Yes, Yes!" and arched her back as she came wildly under my caresses. I continued to rub my erection on her thighs. As her hips slowly stopped moving, reached for my cock and began rubbing it against her soft thighs as I again sucked her tits. I stopped Jill rubbing my cock as I had to lick that pussy and I she placed her pillows below her bottom so that she had her bum raised up and her wet pussy was on full display still all red and swollen from her recent orgasm. I gave her a kiss and said I wanted to go lick her to which she just moaned. I then moved between her legs spread wide and hanging over the edge of the single bed at either side on the white cool cotton sheets. I had only seen a pussy close up in books before but this was alive as my breath caught her soft pink lips I could see the anal ring tighten and the lips on the vagina seem to suck in closing the inside of the shinny wet hole from my me. As I moved to her leg the same thing happened, the nearer I got to the hole and the stronger the contractions, by this time clear juice was running out of the hole and over the rose of her ass. I put my finger to the rose to of her bottom to feel the liquid and the ring seem to grab my finger. She let out a low moan and everything seem to contract at once, bottom, vagina and belly. Also her legs and her whole bum came of the bed. The sight was great but the aroma was something else, with me on my belly on the bed my dick felt it was going to lift me off it was so hard. The sweet smell of virgin teenage vagina is something I will never get over. I moved my finger up from the rose over the tight soft silk skin that was between her ass and vagina and up towards the puffy lips of the outside of her vagina across the hairs on her swollen labia again the inside seem to suck in. On reaching the to I knew I had to find her clit, first I found the small pink hood and putting it the little pink and white clit came into view, looking like a small pea and sitting at the head of the puffed up slit. I held the hood back and moved a finger up the pussy as it seem to try to grab me and taking the wet mucus no my finger over the pip of her clit. She seem to jump up in the air and let out a long sigh and a Uuummm. I moved my fingers down again and this time pushed two fingers in to the hot warm hole as I slid them up and either side of the clit. This had the same effect and I felt it was now time to test the water so to speak. I moved up the bed and placed a straight finger at the entrance to her vagina with a gentle push it went straight in to the hot hole up to the knuckle. I moved my head down the aroma was so sweet I had to taste it, I put my chin on my hand and the tip of my tongue against the soft lips just above. Grunting, moaning, she repeatedly heaved her crotch into my face. I took the finger out of her pussy and holding her hips in my hands, as if holding a large slice of watermelon, I mindlessly mouthed her pussy, licking her slit and attempting to tongue fuck her pussy as she repeatedly thrust against me. Jill started a low moan that built in intensity, melding into a rising scream as she exhorted me, "John, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She grabbed my head in her hands and pulled my face tighter to her pussy, hunching against me. Air hunger began to build, forcing me to bob my head, breaking the suction that I might gulp another lung full before diving again into the centre of her wet, swollen desire. Gently moving upwards to the little hot clit with the hood still held back. Jill let out a yell "no!!" and grabbed my head but only it would seem to make sure I kept on licking her clit. I put my hand back on her cunt and juices ran over my hand as Jill's vagina walls seem to drag my finger in. I started to gently lap away at her clit and she held my head tighter as if to make sure I did not go away, as if I would have wanted to. The only problem I had was my dick stuck into the bed and for the first time in my life I felt I may cum without touching it. After a couple of minuets of gently or is it genitalia lapping I stopped to come up for air, Jill looked down at me by now my chin was covered in wet teen pussy juice. I went back to the clit and as if a trip wire had been triggered, suddenly she scissored her thighs about my head, trapping and squeezing me, almost shutting off all sound. Perhaps more by vibration, I heard her scream, "John , I'm cumming." Her bum came off the bed and I thought she was going to break my neck. When she came down we lay on the bed for some time my head on her belly, softly rising and falling. I moved my hand down to her swollen pussy and gently massaged it until she started to move her hips against me. I asked if I could put my prick in her she just smiled and closed her eyes. I moved up over her and took some juice from her pussy and rubbed it on my dick. I moved up over her and placed the crown of my dick up against her wet folds of her pussy. I very gently started to push the it of my cock into her. We where both no longer virgins. We both gave a satisfied "Oooohhh!" of delight, when the head of my prick snapped through her tight cunny-lips. It was incredibly tight and she wrapped her legs around my body and tried to impale herself on my swollen member. I slowly pushed waiting for the resistance of her virginity but it never came. I found out later she had used a candle on herself after our first night out as she had gone to bed still randy. It still took three or four minutes of "ooh"s, "ouch"s, and muffled squeals from my Jill, before we both felt my prick bottom out inside her, and my balls come to rest against her asshole. I asked if she was alright and did she want me to take it out. Jill worked herself onto my prick as far as she could before answering. I knew she was enjoying the feel of my prick stretching her tight little hole almost as much as I was, and I was in Heaven. I could feel all the muscles in the walls of her cunny gripping my shaft "Yes . . . NO! . . . I mean fuck me," she answered; now starting the pelvic thrusts that would soon have me ejaculating my sperm inside her. I could feel it welling up inside me, then one twitch of her pussy and I shot my load all inside. I had come too fast and Jill was just getting going again. I slid my prick out from her and moved back down the bed, Jill did not want me to lick her because she said it would be a mess. This was my first taste of my own cum. Mixed with sweet teenage juice it was great and soon Jill was bouncing up and down on the bed again. With one big twitch she came her cunt seem to spit cum from me and her all over her asshole and my face. I wiped my face moved up the bed and after a little kiss went to sleep in each others arms. Next morning I awoke on my side with a warm bottom in my belly and my dick which was as hard as a nail had slipped under Jill's bottom and was sitting up against her pussy all warm and damp. I moved my hand up over Jill's soft belly and up to her tits. I started to stroke her nipples one at a time and she started to stir. She awoke and turned her head and gave me a kiss, at the same time she moved a hand down to my cock as it rested up against her pussy. She started to rub my cock up and dove against her now wet pussy. After a couple of minuets and feeling her asshole keep griping the base of my cock. Without any warning she put her thumb on the crown of my cock, and with a slight push on that small sensitive piece of skin on the end of my cock pushed it into her velvet pussy. I nearly came right away but she bent forward in the bed and pushed her velvet cunt onto my dick. It seem to slide in this morning without any problem. I moved my hand down to her pussy and found her small bud of a clit. She already had hold of it but let me rub it as she pulled her hairs upwards so that the hood on her clit was held back and the little pea clit stood up straight. As I began to move my dick in her wet hole and rub her clit she began to moan and her cunt gripped my dick. She moved her hand down and grabbed my by now tight balls and pulled them up towards her as if to try to stuff them up her cunt also. That was all too much action for me and my dick let rip with another load of cum right up inside her. I continued to gently rub her clit as I knew that she had not cum by a long way. As my dick became soft it slipped out of the now very wet pussy and I felt Jill rub her hand over my dick and up though her pussy lips she lifted them to her mouth and touched the tip of her tongue. She rolled on her back and ran her tongue over her fingers she stuck her tongue out to me. I could see my white globs of cum and her juice all over it and I lent over and pushed my tongue into her mouth. The taste was out of this world and as we kissed she started to masturbate like furry. Within a couple of minuets her ass came off the bed as she arched her back and she came. She dropped back onto the bed and closed her eyes with a great grin in her face. After half an hour just lying in bed she get up and put on her blue see thru nightdress and nipped out across the landing for a pee. I got out of bed and found I still had some film left in the camera so when she got back we took some of her in her nightdress. We were no longer virgins and we felt it. We got married a year later and still love each other as much as we did then but not quite as often. John O..... Yet to be written, Wedding night, Getting pregnant, Our first threesome, Photo shoot. 1997.. 41060 2.17/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment