Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I Went Too Far pt. 3

When Jill turned her back and went upstairs, I got out a bottle of rum, went into the garage and started working on a car I am restoring. All I could think was that it was my fault this happened and all I wanted was my old wife back. I slept on the couch and when I woke up Jill was at the table having breakfast. I fixed myself something and sat down. We sat there eating for a few minutes, then she broke the silence. "So what do you have to say for yourself?" "I was just fucking around on the net and I hate that this happened to you." "Don't worry about me, this whole situation opened my eyes. You wanted to swing and I was stifling myself by being with one man. I just want to know if you can handle our new situation?" I started to get angry. "What situation?" "The situation you wanted." I knew exactly what that meant. I went with my gut reaction, anger. "There is no way. I sent some pictures of you, I never meant for you to start fucking other men. I can not stay with you if you are going to go through with this. You are my wife and I will not share you." "It was your fantasy, so I don't understand what your problem is." "It was only a fantasy Jill. I refuse to share you." I yelled. She stood up from the table and said,"Well, if that is what you want. I have got to get to work." I sat at the table dumbfounded as she walked out the door. When I got home from work that evening, Jill had cooked a nice dinner and she greeted me in a skimpy chemise, gave me a deep kiss and told me she was sorry how she handled things this morning. She handed me a glass of wine and I sat down at the table while she got dinner ready. We made small talk until she sat down at the table. "Listen, I love you as much as ever, but...." I could feel my face getting warm as she paused. "I don't regret anything that has happened. It was strictly sex with Charles yesterday, nothing more." "Is it ever going to happen again?" "I don't know." She said sheepishly. "So, you would cheat on me behind my back?" I was starting to get mad again. Jill stood up and walked around the table. She started rubbing my shoulders and kissing my neck causing my cock to become rock hard immediately. "Didn't it make your cock hard thinking about me fucking Charles?" She whispered into my ear. "No, it made me mad." She reached down and started rubbing my dick through my pants. "You may have been mad, but I bet it still made your dick hard." I turned sideways on my chair and she dropped on her knees. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock. "I read your emails to Charles and I bet the thought of my white mouth wrapped around his big black cock drives you crazy." She was licking the head of my dick the whole time she was talking to me. "His cock was so big and thick, I could barely fit it in my mouth." I thought I was going to come just listening to her talk. I was speechless. "It nearly split me in half baby. Next time I fuck him, I want you to be there. Would you like that?" As soon as she said that I came all over her face and her chest. She leaned away from me and grinned ear to ear. "I think someone likes my idea." I dove on top of her on the floor. I ripped her sheer panties off and jammed my still hard dick in her pussy. We had one of the hottest sessions we had ever had and it seemed to last for hours. She was completely out of her mind. When I would take a break, she would keep rubbing her clit and blow me until I was hard again. Finally, we finished and fell asleep on the couch. For about a month everything was nearly normal except for her sexual appetite. Anytime we had a free minute, Jill was ready to go.. Every thing was great until the Thursday before the Steelers played The Bengals. That's when Jill dropped the bomb. "Charles emailed me today, he is having a party to watch the game on Sunday and he wants us to come." "Jill, I don't think I really want to." I said pleadingly. "Well that's alright, I will just go by myself." "That's not what I meant. I just don't want you going over there and fucking him." "Honey, Charles is a nice guy and has some fun parties, Besides, his girlfriend will be there so I probably will not end up fucking anyone." "Probably?" I asked skeptically. "Probably." She said and giggled. That was not the answer I was looking for. I was hoping since I was reluctant, but not forbidding, she would just decline the invite. "I don't want you to go by yourself though." "Then you can go along." She told me matter of factly. She was clearly going to go to the party with or without me so I decided to go. At least if I was there I could have some control about what happened. On Friday I got an email from Charles. He wanted to know why I would want to come and watch my wife get fucked and I replied that I was going to prevent that very thing. He only sent back a simple "LOL" and that was all I heard from him. Sunday afternoon came Jill came down the stairs wearing a tight Lycra black Steelers T-shirt with a short jean skirt and boots that came up to her knees. She clearly was not wearing a bra because her nipples were visible. The skirt was about 2 inches below the bottom of her ass and if she had to sit down, you would be able to see straight up to her pussy. She looked hot as hell. "Ready?" She asked. "Are you sure you want to go to this party?" "Like I told you, I am going with or without you. If you are going to be a pain in the ass all day, just go watch the game with your buddies." "Alright, Alright, we are going." I said reluctantly. When we got to Charles' Condo, he greeted Jill with a Martini, a hug and a kiss on the mouth, then he took her by the hand and twirled her around so he could get a good look at her. "Oh my!" he said admiringly. "You like?" asked Jill coyly. He just grinned and shook my hand. "Welcome, grab yourself a drink from the kitchen and I will introduce Jill to everyone." With that, he took Jill by the arm and whisked her off into the living room. She turned her head and shrugged her shoulders as they walked away. I recognized his place from the video feed when he fucked Jill. There were probably 20 to 25 people at the party, mostly black men and about 4 white women. I heard laughing so I went in the kitchen to get a drink. As I was getting myself a beer, one of the guys introduced him self. "Hi I'm Calvin, you must be Jill's husband?" I shook his hand and introduced myself and it was probably obvious who I was being the only white guy there.. I thought I heard some snickering when I answered yes. We made small talk for a few minutes then I excused myself and went to find Jill. When I found her, she was surrounded by about 4 guys including Charles. I walked up and noticed that you could see a perfect outline of Jill's nipples and she was obviously pretty excited. "So, you guys are Steelers fans?" asked Charles. "Absolutely, they are number one!" Jill said excitedly. I just nodded and noticed Charles and a couple of the other guys were wearing Bengals gear. "I see you guys are Cincy fans. Gonna be a tough day for you guys." I said jokingly. "I grew up in the Natti and we are looking pretty strong this year. How about a little bet?" He asked. I asked how many points and what are the stakes? "How about straight up and $100 a piece for the 4 of us and if we win, Jill gets naked." He offered. I took my end of the bet as a joke and offered to match the money, especially a straight up bet. "I am not betting my wife's clothes on football." I said. "Well, how about $300 each and Jill gets naked?" Suddenly Jill jumped in and said,"You make it $500 a piece and you got a deal." I tried to interject, but one of the guys just told me the bet didn't even involve me anymore. Jill told them she wanted to see the cash first and Charles headed off to another part of the condo. While he was gone, I took Jill aside and tried to talk sense into her. "Jill, what if they lose, do you want to be naked in front of all these guys?" "You told me this is an easy win for the Steelers and its two grand. Besides, lets say we lose, it is only taking my clothes off in front of four guys and one of them has seen me naked before." And right before she stalked off she just looked at me and said, "Remember? Charles has already seen me naked so whats it matter." I could only helplessly watch her walk back into the living room. Charles came back in carrying 20 one hundred dollar bills and put them into an envelope. The game was getting ready to start and everyone came in to watch. Jill sat on the couch and Charles and two of his friends crowded in next to her. The two black men she was sitting between dwarfed her in size and they had their arm around her.. She was holding her legs together, but the skirt left little to the imagination. I spotted a my favorite pair of under wear from across the room. "Thankfully she has on some underwear." I thought to myself. The game started out strong for the home team. The Steelers went up 13 to 0 and I was feeling pretty good. Jill had been drinking since we got there and she had drank about 4 big goblets of wine. She was rooting and trash talking pretty good with the men. I was even getting into the spirit myself even though I was nervous about the bet. At the half it was 13 to 3 and I was feeling pretty good. We spent halftime doing shots of Jaeger and talking junk back and forth. When the second half started, most of the other people left to go watch in a bar downtown, expecting to celebrate the win. It left Jill, me, and the 4 guys with the bet. That was a relief since only 4 guys had a shot at seeing my wife naked. I sat on a bar stool and Jill was next to Charles again. Big Ben immediately threw an interception that was returned for a touchdown and the guys all jumped up and went wild. There were high fives all around and now it was 13 to 9. The Bengals missed the extra point and Jill laughed at all the guys and let them know what losers the they were. After a couple of close calls for both teams, Pittsburgh finally scored to make the score 20 to 9. I was starting to relax when the Bengals started rolling. They scored a quick TD then at the end of the fourth quarter, they were driving. Charles had his hand on Jill's thigh and the closer they got to the end zone, the higher it went. Jill was giving me nervous glances as the Bengals made play after play, some on fourth down. Finally with about 30 seconds to play, they scored and went ahead 23 to 20. Jill looked at me and sort of shrugged her shoulders. I could not believe it. The Steelers could not move the ball after the kickoff and the game was over. The four guys were laughing and enjoying themselves way too much. There was a second of awkward silence that seemed like an hour. "Well, time to settle our bet." The tallest of the bunch said. "Listen guys, how about if I just write you a check for $2000 and we call it a day?" I asked. "Fuck no, we want to see some pussy." As he said this, he came over to where I was sitting and towered over me. "Your not thinking about not paying off the bet are you?" Jill stood up off the couch clumsily and in sort of a slurred speech daze said,"No, no, I am going to pay off the bet." I didn't know what to do, any one of the four cops could have kicked my ass so I was not going to stop anything. Jill went over and stood in front of the T.V. The guys were encouraging her to get going. She started to step out of her boots and Charles stopped her. "No baby, leave the boots on." He said with an evil grin. Jill just smiled back at him and I started to realize she was enjoying the attention. She pulled her skirt down and stepped out leaving her standing in leopard boy shorts and a shirt that did little to conceal her areola, let alone her stiff nipples. She did sort of a little shimmy and pulled the tight shirt up over her head and her tits popped out. The guys were cat calling. Jill's stood in front of everyone in just panties with her hands on her hips. One of the guys held his hands out and shrugged his shoulders sort of like, "Well?" Charles got up and walked over. He stood over her and she was looking up at him. He leaned down and kissed her deeply. The room went silent. As he broke the kiss, he reached down and grabbed her panties and tore them off. The other three guys went wild. Charles went back to kissing her and he started rubbing her tits. She put up no resistance and passionately kissed him back. As he slid his hand down her stomach, she spread her legs. I sat motionless, maybe in shock at the whole scene. He ran a finger down her slit and pulled it back. "Fellas, she is wet as hell and ready for a good fuckin'" I jumped up from my seat and tried to put a stop to things. "Whoa, Whoa, no one said anything about fucking, just taking off her clothes." "Well, why don't we let the lady decide." Charles answered never breaking eye contact with Jill. Jill grinned up at Charles and said,"I lost the bet, time to pay up." She dropped to her knees and pulled down Charles' running pants. While she was reaching in to get his cock, I started heading towards them when one of the guys stepped in front of me. "I suggest you just sit down and enjoy the show." and with a hard shove I fell into a small chair. I was basically helpless and when I looked back, Jill had Charles' cock in her mouth. It was slowly getting hard. One of the other guys walked over next to her and pulled out his soft cock. She reached out with a free hand and started rubbing it. As it hardened she started alternating, bobbing on the head of both dicks until they were standing straight out. The third guy stood next to my chair watching the action. "That girl knows how to suck a dick." He said to no one in particular. Charles lifted Jill onto an ottoman in the middle of the room on all fours. He moved behind her while she kept the second cock in her mouth. Charles was rubbing the head of his cock up and down Jill's wet slit and she started pushing back against him. She was moaning around the dick in her mouth and finally she popped her mouth off. "Oh my god, I need that cock." And she went back to work blowing the guy in front of her. The third guy had gotten undressed and stood next to her with the biggest piece of meat between his legs I had ever seen and he was only semi-hard. Jill saw the third cock out of the corner of her eyes and started rubbing it. She was moaning louder and louder around the cock in her mouth until she couldn't take it anymore. She took her mouth off the dick with a audible pop and started coming, the whole time she was moaning Charles just kept pistoning into her pussy. A puddle started forming under her pussy where she had came and it started to sound like a wet sponge. Charles walked around front and put his dick next to her face and the second guy took up his position. Charles took his dick and put it in her mouth. He immediately tensed his ass cheeks and started spraying cum down Jill's throat. She tried to swallow it, but the guy behind her had jammed his cock in her wet pussy. As she was moaning, cum was running out of the corners of her mouth around Charles' cock. When he was done, the third guy with the huge dick replace Charles, but Jill could barely put the head in her mouth. He grabbed her head and the guy fucking her kept slamming her forward onto the dick. As she blew him, the third guys cock seemed to get thicker and thicker.. It was the size of Jill's wrist and she was trying to work her mouth around it. In the meantime, I had lost track of how many times she had cum and juices were running down the inside of her legs. The second guy pulled out his dick and came all over her all and lower back. The third guy pulled out of her mouth and got behind her. He tried to poke the head in her pussy, but it was too big and she jerked away. He lifted her off the ottoman and turned her over on her back. "Get her legs fellas" is all he said. The two other guys had her legs in the air and spread giving him a wide open pussy to shoot at. He knelt in front of her and rubbed the head of his dick up and down her sloppy pussy. I could see the juices make the tip shiny. "I am not sure if I can take that one." Jill said sheepishly. "Girl, I guarantee you are gonna take it." Is all he said. He pushed forward and Jill tried to slide away, but the guys holding her legs made that impossible. Her moans were slowly turning to painful squeals. "I cant take it." She started to plead. He ignored her and just kept working the head in further. When the head finally popped in past her lips, he started making short strokes, each time, a little more of his cock came out shining with her juices. "OUCH, you are gonna split me in two. I am too small." Jill was screaming. "Don't worry baby, your loosening up real nice." He sneered. He had about 4 inches in and he quickened his pace. Each time he went further, Jill let out a yelp, but then I noticed her eyes rolling back in her head and the moans started again. This empowered the guy fucking her and he go a little faster. She started coming again and in the middle of her orgasm he sank his cock completely inside her. She let out a scream I thought would surely get the cops called, but then I remembered these were the cops. He sat still for a minute, balls deep in Jill's pussy and then he started fucking her, pulling nearly out except for the tip and then burying his huge rod inside my wife. He quickened his pace and she just seemed to be a constant stream of orgasms. "I am gonna fill up your pussy." He announced. He slammed into her one last time, grunted, and came deep inside her. He stayed inside her for a couple seconds and pulled his softening cock out with a loud pop. A mixture of come and her juices came flowing out onto the ottoman. She was a mess and you could nearly look inside her gaping pussy. The lips were still red and swollen and it looked abused. After a few awkward seconds, Jill stood up, pulled her dress on, hugged each guy, and we left. Charles gave Jill a hug and patted me on the back as we walked out the door. Before it had closed all the way, I heard the guys laughing. Jill and I were driving home in silence and she received a text from Charles. "What did it say?" I asked. "We will have to do it again sometime." She told me. She sent a text back and I asked what it said. "See you in the playoffs." Is all she said. Then we rode the rest of the way home in silence. 28984 2.13/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment