Monday, December 31, 2012

Jeff's Black Tool, My Wife and Me

Jeff?s Black Tool, My Wife and Me By Yonkodog He was black and huge, a magnificent specimen by any measure and handsome in a rugged coarse sort of way. I don?t ordinarily react this way about other men, but I couldn?t help it this time. I knew Amy agreed with me by the look in her eyes. She was always a very conservative person when it came to sexual notions, but I had taught her to let her fantasies run at a fever pace. This guy evoked every fantasy we had ever played out in our sexual games. I wondered what was bouncing around in her head now. I had brought him home after our weekly basketball session at the gym. He and I had become friends over the past few months, seeming to have a lot in common in the way we thought about a lot of things in life. Recently, during our after-game beer at the local saloon we had gotten into a discussion about our sex lives. It seems that we were far apart in our experiences though very similar in our desires and fantasies. I was the fortunate one, having a very sensuous wife who had grown into almost a nymphomaniac in our three years of marriage. She was 26 years to my 31 and had a body that defied comparison for its physical beauty, though her face had the ordinary housewife look. And the virginal way she dressed hid the exceptional charms of her sumptuous body. Her breasts sagged ever so slightly, commensurate with their heavy weight and were tipped by nipples middle finger thick and almost an inch long before being stimulated. Surrounded by dark pan caking aureoles, her breasts had been feverishly sucked and mauled by me from the beginning of our marriage. Her narrow waistline and moderate hips were complemented by gorgeous, sexy, but teasingly tight, globes of flesh on her bottom. Her velvet pussy was shaved only for a swimsuit and was tight but puffy and inviting. Her legs were firmly muscled, but slender and shapely down to her perfect feet. In our game playing she had consented to my taking some nude pictures of her, but only with her face hidden or turned so that she couldn?t ever be identified in case they were to be discovered unintentionally. We had no intention of ever showing them to anybody, but we did look at them often with each other. She had come to appreciate her body more as we reviewed these awesome pinup pics. They were part of what gave her great confidence in her sexuality in our marriage. She became quite a vixen in the bedroom over the three years of our playing, evolving from a prudish virgin before our marriage to a sex driven nymphomaniac who was difficult to keep up with, even for a guy with my sexual drive and energy. All this might add up to her being a slut, which she clearly was in our bedroom. But outside she was seen as a very conservative and nonsexual woman by others. Her masquerade was helped along by her intentional overdressing and wholesomely pleasant, but ordinary looking face. Jeff and I had avoided any talk about our sex lives, except to occasionally kid about things like orgasms, huge cocks, fine tits, etc. How we got into it so heavy about our bedroom history is even unclear to me. I mark it off to our feeling so trusting and warm toward each other as to share the most intimate things. Anyway, he had said to me that his wife was very religious and stingy about sex, saying that it had its place in God?s plan, and that was to make babies, period. I felt sorry for him being tied to such a sterile marriage where he was left having to work out his sexual energies in any way he could otherwise. He felt my sympathy for him, but just laughed it off, saying that basketball and other working out helped release some of the pent up sexual energies he had. And then, smiling, said girly mags and his right hand helped too. I shared all this with Amy and she was aghast at the poor guy?s plight, even though she hadn?t even met him yet. I had asked Amy if I could show Jeff some of the pics I had taken of her and the two of us and she said, ?Fine?. I?m not sure now that she knew that I would show him the nude pictures, but I assumed she did, or I guess I wanted her to be OK with it. I also am not sure why I wanted so much to have Jeff see Amy?s nude body. I am surely proud of her but showing her nude body doesn?t increase my pride, I don?t think. And I surely was not into trying to make Jeff jealous. Anyway, that afternoon I pulled out a couple of the nude picture I had taken of Amy recently and showed them to Jeff. His reaction was one of gasping disbelief. ?How did you get her to do this, man? They are the sexiest thing I?ve seen, even after all the girly mags I?ve been through!? We were going to my house for the first time since we had met. Amy was expecting us for dinner. And after introductions the way she was glancing at him when she thought he wasn?t looking made me wonder if she had fantasies that we had played out in our bedroom so many times. She always loved the ones where I had brought home an unspecified but hugely hung black guy to fuck her with me. It seemed to make her the wettest of any fantasy we played out, though it was never discussed as a possible reality, just as the other fantasies were just that?.fantasies. As the meal progressed, I told Amy of Jeff?s reactions to the pictures I had shown him. She grew white, then red when she realized I had shown him the nude ones. ?How could you???? she gasped, ?Those were for our eyes only. I thought we agreed on that!!!? Her redness must have been a mixture of anger, frustration and embarrassment but it couldn?t overcome her curiosity. After she settled down she looked at Jeff and asked, ?Well, I guess I can?t think of anyone I would rather let see them than you, Jeff? He gently, in almost a whisper said, ?They are a lovely piece of art, Amy, but then, excuse me, so is your figure if I may say so.? This seemed to melt Amy?s anger and it was clear that Jeff had made the same impression on her as he had on me. He was a gentle unassuming man who would take advantage of no one. She was in complete control?of both him and me. After we helped Amy clear away the dinner dishes, she excused herself to tidy up and change to something more comfortable. When she returned Jeff and I were both startled by her sexy attire. Actually, her revealing teddy was something I had bought her for our private sexual game playing. It showed off the sexuality of her body in the most flattering way and we just whistled when she sashayed in. Her breasts, engorged nipples, and pancake aureole showed distinctly through the light material. ? Well, honey, I guess you aren?t mad about my showing Jeff the nude pictures. This sure beats that!!! If the pictures were art, this is pure SEX.? She blushed and settled into a living room chair with her legs drawn up showing a figure that was more sexually inviting than even her completely nude pictures. Her pussy peaked out with its velvety dark hair outlining the puffy moist lips at the center. Astonished as I was, I could not believe what came out of her mouth then. She rasped in almost a guttural tone, ?You boys are sexy no matter how you?re dressed, but if less is more, you should not have so many clothes on either.? To which, Jeff and I began unbuttoning, unzipping, and discarding our clothes with abandon. Down to our shorts, we had tents bulging out and with a nod from her, unraveled the skivvies from around our rigid cocks so as to be completely naked. We both showed magnificent hardons, but Jeff?s was by far the largest. He must have had twelve inches of thick dark black meat (to my seven) that protruded as he stood there sheepishly. Amy was deep red and she could only open her mouth in amazement. ?You darling man,? she said to Jeff, ?No wonder you are so frustrated with your sexual life with such a magnificent sexual tool as that!!!? Jeff blushed and looked at me as if to say, ?I guess you told her about my situation, huh?? I said, ?Jeff, I did tell Amy about your intermittent sex life with your wife and she has always said ?the poor man?. I hope you aren?t mad, but there isn?t much that Amy and I don?t share.? Seeing now that it had worked to his advantage, Jeff became somewhat emboldened and moved toward Amy with his cock swaying mightily back and forth. As he reached her he said, ?Amy, Jeff has told me that you two like to play all the time and that he loves it so much that you wear him out on a regular basis. I want both of you to know that I am ready to do reserve duty in whatever way I can. I would love to be worn out sexually.? Amy reached out and took hold of his huge black cock and held it like she was shaking hands. ?Jeff, welcome to our sexual games. You don?t know how much we have fantasized about a huge black cock like yours coming into our sex lives.? With that she leaned forward, first kissing his uncut cock head and then pulling the foreskin back to slowly and wetly lavish the underside of his cock with her tongue. Jeff reached down into Amy?s teddy and played with those luscious breasts and nipples he could see outlined through the diaphanous material. Not that he needed further inspiration. He stiffened in pleasure and passion, wincing as Amy continued her ministrations with her mouth while her hand gently kneaded his testicles, thighs and bum with her hands. She was doing everything that I had taught her and she had done to me so many times?.an exquisitely masterful blowjob. The only problem was that Jeff, as deprived as he was of sex, had never had a blowjob from his wife, much less been involved in such intense sexual innuendo and play that led up to this. The precum was leaking profusely as Amy?s mouth ravaged that giant cock and mixed the precum with her own saliva. It was a sight that I never thought I would see, but felt my own cock tingling as she maneuvered around that magnificent hunk of black meat. Less than two minutes into Amy?s blowjob, Jeff exploded - unexpectedly for all of us ? spraying his cum down Amy?s throat until it overflowed like a geyser in spite of her swallowing all that she could. Jeff kept coming and coming. He was so embarrassed that he could show so little restraint, but Amy, though surprised at such a quick, explosive, and copious ejaculation, laughed good naturedly. She sopped up the thick white cum from her hands, his cock and her face, licking her fingers as she rolled the cum onto them continuing to swallow everything. She was delighted to have enthralled Jeff so much that he lost control so quickly. ?MMMmmmmmmm, poor man! You were surely saving this up and must have really needed a relief to have such a huge load!!!? Jeff said, ?God!!! I?m sorry Amy! You were so expert in taking my load that I had no choice at all. It just leaked out until I had to explode.? My cock was straining with all the excitement, and I wondered if I was going to cum even with nobody touching it, the air was so charged with sexuality. Amy was still cleaning and lathing Jeff?s huge cock leaning forward off her seat in front of him. To not be embarrassed by just coming without being touched, I quickly moved behind Amy and eased my cock into her wet pussy. She smiled and continued to suck and play with Jeff?s still hard and mammoth black cock as I plunged into her just three times before I came in her mightily. Jeff remained hard as we collapsed around each other on the sofa. He continued to kiss and gently play with Amy?s tits, ass and pussy as she was now ready and wanting to cum from all the excitement and attention. She needed the further stimulation Jeff was giving her clit particularly, and when he swung her legs off the couch, spread them and put his mouth on her pussy she writhed with loud moans. He had told me that his wife would never let him do this but, next to having his own cock sucked, it was the most exciting act in sex for him. For someone who never ate pussy he acted like a craved and experienced expert, lavishing her clit and pussy with subtle tongue and mouth movements that had Amy screaming with orgasm after orgasm. He knew when to let up and when and where to apply the necessary touch of his mouth, lips and tongue. I never saw her so wracked with orgasmic passion. It was so exciting to me that I was rock hard again, though Jeff had never lost any of the steel hard stiffness in his mammoth black cock. As Jeff continued with his ministrations, I couldn?t help but wonder if he didn?t need some help with that huge black cock. Reaching over and caressing it with my hand as he sucked my wife, I wondered what his reaction would be to my touch. He only moaned, leading me to believe that it was complementing his passion with Amy. Risking further, I gently pressed my lips and tongue to his magnificent black cock and tried to get as much of it into my mouth as I could. I engulfed only the top six inches in my sucking action but then lathed the rest of it and his testicles with my mouth and tongue as I saw that he was really enjoying my lavish bathing as he bathed my wife?s pussy with his mouth. I never in my life thought I was gay or even bisexual, but I was enjoying this immensely. I don?t know whether I just enjoyed the lust of sexual highs we were all having or the new experience of sucking a mammoth black cock, or what. I felt great tenderness toward Jeff during the process and wondered if I was turning gay or bi. But the thought was only a flashing one that I didn?t want to debate in my head . I didn?t care. I would sort it all out later, I thought. Fuck it. This was passion at its best and I went with the feelings. Amy must have gone through ten orgasms in just a few minutes. She finally showed signs of being sexually exhausted, signs I recognized from our sex together, even though we took so much longer to reach them by ourselves. I was still hard and close to another orgasm as I worked on Jeff?s great cock. It had stayed its course this time, but he showed signs of being ready to cum as Amy?s orgasms grew more infrequent. His balls bunched up as he began his ejaculation from my lavishing mouth and tongue. His eruption was not much less than it was with Amy, spewing so much thick white cum into my mouth that I gagged for seconds trying to swallow it all. Amy saw it spewing from my mouth and gave me a look like, ?Isn?t that amazing, honey?? And she had another orgasm. I swallowed all that I could find whether gotten directly from his great black cock or what fell on his stomach and legs and I licked up. Jeff never seemed to have any doubts about what I was doing as he was so involved in Amy?s orgasms, and it just crept up on him that his cock was being taken to another orgasm to blend with Amy?s. My own cock erupted as I jacked it while finishing off Jeff. I learned later that Jeff was so sexually deprived that he just enjoyed sex in whatever form it took. He didn?t have puzzling questions about being gay or bisexual floating around in his head, though he had never had sex with or around another man. The big ?O? was his goal, though he felt tenderness and a sharing passionate joy as he interacted sexually with both of us. We were to have many discussions about all this as we continued to meet for dinner and things on Thursdays each week. 10011 1.69/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment