Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Force of Nature

For a long time, doctors and scientist have told us that human females do not go into heat like other mammals do. Recently I read that the medical community has discovered that women do go into heat, only the signs are not as pronounced as in other animals. Studies have found that when a woman is ovulating she will unconsciously dress more provocative to attract a mate. Some even theorize that a woman releases a scent or pheromone during ovulation to attract a man. An experiment was performed using lap dancers to try and prove this theory. A group of lap dancers who were on birth control pills did not make as many tips as another group of lap dancers who were not on the pill and ovulating. The study?s conclusion was that men were more attracted to women during their fertile period. All I know is that since my first period, I have always craved sex while I was ovulating. I just get super horny during that time. What can a girl do? It?s a force of nature, and like most forces of nature, it is not easily controlled. It has always been a bit of a struggle, but my reasoning has always won out over my urges. I?ve managed to avoid being classified as ?easy? and a premarital pregnancy. My husband, Paul, and I have been married for three years. I?ve been taking birth control pills since we got engaged during our senior year of college, so my natural urges have not been a factor for a while. Not long ago, my husband and I decided that the time was right to bring a baby into our family. When I consulted my gynecologist about our plans, she immediately took me off my birth control pills of course. Things seemed fine and dandy until my first ovulation that is. After artificially fooling my body into thinking it was pregnant for four years, when my natural rush of hormones returned during ovulation they were dramatically increased. So I went from my usual super horny state to ultra super horny. It all hit me when I woke up on a Friday morning to go to work. Paul had left two days before on a week long business trip and I was home by myself. Like every morning, I jumped into the shower. While I was washing, I noticed that the warm, slippery bar of soap felt really nice on my wet, naked body. Unconsciously, my lathered hands lingered a bit longer on my breast than usual. The result, of course, was that my nipples hardened. Gently my fingers pulled on one swollen nipple, while my other hand naturally found its way to the inside of my thigh. A sigh escaped my lips as my fingers moved to the outside of my pussy. I was about to slide two inside myself, something I had not done since I was in high school, when I realized what I was doing and stopped myself. I shook my head as if waking from a dream. ?What was that all about,? I thought to myself. I regained my composure and finished washing. I dried myself, and still naked, I walked back into the bedroom to get dressed. I flipped the television on to watch the news while I finished getting ready for work. The weatherman that I always thought was so handsome seemed doubly so to me that mroning. As he reported about how it was going to be a perfect summer day, my mind began to wander. ?I bet he?s really well hung,? I thought. I started to imagine him magically springing from my TV set into the bedroom. How he would undress, show me his hard cock, push me back onto the bed, and crawl between my open thighs. Once again I shook myself back to reality. ?What has gotten into me?? I said out loud. I dressed for work, not paying attention to the fact that I chose my sexiest sheer thong and push-up bra to wear. Nor did I notice that the skirt I picked out was shorter than usual, and that I left an extra button on my blouse undone. Instead of the comfortable shoes I normally wear to work, I put on my high heel pumps. I looked at myself in the mirror and it never crossed my mind that I was dressed more for a romantic night on the town then a day at the office. As I drove to work, every man I saw I undressed with my eyes. I visualized how big their cocks were and what they would do to me with them. Sitting at a red light, I watched a burly construction worker unload tools from the back of a pickup truck. Heedlessly, my hand slipped beneath the hem of my skirt and tickled my thigh. I envisioned him bending me over the tailgate of his truck, and pulling my skirt up over my hips. Tearing my thong off and mounting me out in the open as his coworkers urge him to, ?fuck her good.? The light turned green, snapping me out of the daydream. I became very aware of the warm, wet feeling of sexual excitement spreading from between my legs. I touched myself and found that the crotch of my thong was saturated with my body?s natural lubrication. The feel of my fingertips down there sent an almost electric jolt through my entire body. When I arrived at work I got into the elevator to go up to my office on the sixth floor. The car stopped short on the second floor and Joe Donaldson, the fat, bald, fifty-some building custodian got on. As usual, I noticed the dirty old man leering at me from head to toe. I didn?t seem to mind so much this morning though. In fact, I kind of hoped that he found my sexy attire even more enticing than my daily business casual. ?You look very nice today, Mrs. Bowman,? he said with a sly grin. ?If you ever need a replacement for Mr. Bowman, I?ll be glad to take the job.? Whenever Joe made comments like that to me in the past I would cut him off short, showing my displeasure by frowning and not answering. This morning I actually flirted with the old lech. ?Mr. Bowman?s out of town for a week. When can you start?? ?I?ll be over tonight,? Joe said with a laugh. ?You?ll see that I?m real good at fixing things.? The elevator stopped at my floor. ?Bring your tools,? I said with a wink. ?I?ll only need one tool for this job,? Joe called after me as the elevator doors closed. I hurried to my office and locked the door behind me. I sat behind my desk, reclining back in the chair. I pulled the hem of my skirt up, revealing the wet spot on the front of my panties. I began to rub myself through the thin material. ?Oh, Joe,? I whispered, closing my eyes. ?Fix me! Fix me with your big hard tool!? I shamelessly masturbated, picturing the fat old man fucking me with a vengeance. His old, plump ass frantically humping between my splayed legs. I came hard with that image in my head. ?Oh god,? I said, composing myself after I calmed down. ?What?s gotten into me?? Convincing myself it was just a weird morning, I put it out of my mind and got busy on a report concerning a group of Japanese investors that I met with a week earlier. It wasn?t long before my thoughts returned to sex. A picture of being gang banged by the three Japanese businessmen filled my head. With some effort, I pushed the image from my mind. This time I had to admit that there was something really not right going on. I called my gynecologist and embarrassingly explained the situation. ?I just can?t stop thinking about sex,? I told her. ?Since I got up this morning, it?s the only thing on my mind. I feel like a damn nymphomaniac.? She explained the whole thing about going off the pill, ovulating, and increased hormones. ?Take the rest of the day off,? she told me. ?And take advantage of the urges and try to get pregnant. You?re obviously at your optimal time of fertility. This could work to you and your husband?s advantage.? ?Easier said then done,? I thought hanging up the phone. Paul was over a thousand miles away and wouldn?t be home for five more days. I decided to listen to the first part of her advice though, and take the rest of the day off. It was obvious that I was not going to get any work done. I would just try and relax with an early start to the weekend. I went to my boss?s office and told him I was not feeling well. I don?t take many personal days and he was fine with me leaving early. I wonder what he would have said if he knew I was picturing myself on my knees in his office, giving him a blow job in appreciation for his understanding. On the way home, I decided that it would be a good day to relax by the pool and read a good book. I stopped off at the mall before going home to pick up a new mystery novel. On the way out, I passed the swimwear boutique and decided to get a new bathing suit too. That was probably a bad idea. I usually stick to conservative one piece swimsuits. In my agitatedly aroused state however, I found myself looking at very skimpy bikinis. Not that I couldn?t pull off wearing one. At 26 years old, I?ve still managed to maintain the same 34D ? 26 - 36 figure I had since my freshman year of college. It?s just that those tiny revealing bikinis just aren?t me. The involuntary desire to attract a mate won out over reason, and I wound up buying a very sparse, baby blue bikini that left little to the imagination. As soon as I got home I put on my new swimsuit. Looking at myself in the mirror, I couldn?t believe my eyes. The two small triangles that composed the top could barely contain my tits. To say I was falling out of it was a gross understatement. The bikini bottom was little better. It seemed to be even more skimpy than the thong I put on this morning. It was cut high on the hips, low in the front, and my ass may as well have been bare. Normally, I would not be caught dead outside in such and outfit. My husband would have been shocked to see me in a bikini like that. And if he knew I was actually planning to wear it in the yard, he would have forbid it. Horniness knows no shame though, so out I went. I was only going to be out in the yard anyway. We have a high fence and I didn?t figure that anyone would even see me. I stretched out on my blanket by the pool. I tried to get into my new novel, but my thoughts kept returning to sex so I gave up. I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, I was being awaken by someone calling my name. ?Uh, Mrs. Bowman? Mrs. Bowman? Can you sign for this certified letter for your husband?? Standing over me was a huge black man. It was Franklin Gaines, our mailman. ?I don?t mean to disturb you,? he said. ?I saw your Lexus in the driveway and when no one answered the door, I figured you would be out back here. I just need you to sign here.? Franklin offered a clipboard down to me. When I sat up to take it, I couldn?t help but notice that he was blatantly staring at me. I suddenly became very aware of how exposed I was. Any other time, I would have been extremely embarrassed. In my hormonally charged state it didn?t bother me at all. In fact, I was kind of enjoying the attention. ?Not a problem,? I said, signing the little slip of paper. ?Oh man,? Franklin said as I handed the clipboard back to him. ?It looks like there was a spot you couldn?t reach when you put on your sunscreen. There?s a big red spot right in the center of your back. Do you want me to put some on there for you, Mrs. Bowman?? I should have said no. The Heather Bowman who was on the pill four weeks ago would have said no. I, however, turned over on my stomach and said, ?Will you, please?? As soon as his big, strong, black hands, slick with lotion, touched my back, I could feel my pussy start to moisten. I had never been so sexually aroused in my entire life. Franklin?s hands firmly massaged my back, rubbing he lotion deep into my bare skin. He started between my shoulder blades but gradually he moved his hands down my back. I should have put a halt to it at that point. His fingers lingered on the small of my back for a few minutes, and before I could utter a word of protest, his hands were on my practically bare ass. I should have stopped it right there. I didn?t though. His fingers liberally felt and kneaded my ass, and I just let him. I buried my face in my blanket and sighed, enjoying his touch. The mailman slipped one of his hands down to the back of my thigh. Again, I should have stopped him but it felt so good. He moved his hand over to the inside of my thigh. My pussy felt like it was on fire. I was so wet down there. Quite abruptly Franklin brought his hand up, pressing his fingers hard against my bikini clad pussy. I let out a low groan as he wiggled his fingers against it. ?You like that, don?t you?? he said. ?Does it feel good?? When I didn?t answer, he pushed the crotch of my bikini bottom to one side. Franklin pushed a finger deep inside me and I cried out. ?Oh my god!? ?You?re so fucking wet,? he told me. ?You need to be fucked in a bad way. How about it, Mrs. Bowman. Do you want Franklin to give you the fucking you deserve?? His finger slowly pumped in and out of me. The feeling was so intense. I could only manage to gasp a few words. ?I?m married... my husband? I can?t!? When he slid his finger out of me, its absence was almost painful. I wanted more. ?Turn over,? he said. When I did, my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Franklin had opened the front of his pants and pulled out his cock. It was the biggest specimen of manhood I had ever seen in my life. It dwarfed my husband?s cock. Paul?s pecker was slight and fragile. What hung between Franklin?s legs looked powerful and downright lethal. He took it in his hand and shook it at me, almost tauntingly. ?If my finger felt that good, just imagine how this big black dick will feel stuffed inside your married white cunt.? My voice was barely a whisper. ?It?s so big.? Franklin reached down and untied my bikini top. My tits spilled out into the open. ?I?ve wanted to see those big white tittites for a long time now,? he said. Franklin laid down next to me and pressed his thick lips tight against my nipple. As he sucked it, he pushed my bikini bottom down over my hips. I gave him no resistance, and even lifted my ass so he could remove it more easily. His hand covered my naked pussy. His fingers found my swollen clit and traced circles over it. My hips gently undulated of their own accord, humping his hand. All thoughts of my husband and nearly five years of marriage vanished from my mind. At that moment I was just a fertile woman desperate to mate, with a strong virile man willing to oblige her. It didn?t seem like cheating. It was more like nature just taking its course. ?Fuck me!? I moaned after several minutes of being felt up and having my tit sucked. ?Please, Franklin! Fuck me with your big black cock!? I spread my legs wide, presenting myself to the black mailman. He knelt between them and smiled down at me. He rubbed the fat head of his cock all around the outside of my sopping wet slit, teasing me with it. Several times I raised my hips, trying to get it inside me. Each time Franklin would just pull it away and laugh, denying me penetration. ?Damn!? he exclaimed. ?This cunt is starving for a real man?s dick. I?m sure your husband ain?t been doing it justice. You need this big nigger dick bad, don?t you, bitch? Let me hear you beg for it. Go on! Beg your nigger mailman to fuck your slutty white cunt for you!? ?Please put it in me!? I pleaded. ?I can?t stand it anymore! I need to be fucked! I?ll just die if you don?t fuck me now with your huge black cock!? Franklin slowly pushed into me until his entire cock was buried deep in my pussy. I arched my back, crying out in pleasure. It felt so good to finally have him inside me. Paul?s excuse for a pecker never felt this good. He gave me a few seconds to acclimate to his size then began to fuck me, slow and deliberate. Every thrust and withdraw slid the thick shaft across my aching clit. ?Oh yes!? I cried, not caring if the whole neighborhood heard me. ?Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! It fees so good! Your big nigger cock feels so good!? ?That?s just a little taste,? Franklin informed me. ?Now it?s time for some real fucking, bitch! You?re going to learn what it?s like to get fucked with man-size dick for once!? Franklin began fucking me harder and faster until he was literally pounding my pussy with his cock. It was like having a jackhammer between my legs. He was absolutely right. It was as if I were being fucked for the first time in my life. I had never felt anything like it. The feeling was so intense and pleasurable. I dug my fingers into his muscular back and held on for the ride. A chorus of moans, groans, and filth poured from my lips. ?Oh! Oh my god! So good! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck my cunt! Yes! I love it! I love your big nigger cock! Fuck me hard with it!? ?That?s it!? Franklin growled. ?Take it, bitch! Your married white cunt feels so good on my black dick! I?ve wanted to fuck you since they gave me this route! I hope Mr. Bowman?s hot little slut wife is on the pill, cause I?m going nut in your cunt, bitch! Going to plant a nigger baby in your white belly!? Of course I just went off the pill, and he was taking me at my most fertile time. In the heat of the moment, I just didn?t care though. All I cared about was getting fucked. It was then that I began to climax. ?Oh Franklin!? I cried out. ?I?m coming! You?re making me come! I?m going to come! Don?t stop! Please don?t stop! I?m coming!? As the mailman kept right on fucking me, my entire body was suddenly racked by an explosive orgasm that radiated from my well fucked pussy. Every muscle in my body went rigid. I tossed my head backwards, panting like I had just run a marathon. Then I went suddenly limp, collapsing beneath Franklin. The black man thrust into me about half dozen more times before pinning his cock deep inside me. I could actually feel it spasm as it erupted in my pussy. Spurt after hot gooey spurt of Franklin?s potent seed shot directly into my unprotected womb. Franklin slowly lifted himself off me, pulling his still hard but spent cock from between my thighs. He picked up my bikini body and wiped himself off with it. ?Make sure you give your husband his letter,? he said as he pulled his pants up. ?We?ll have to do this again real soon. I?m sure you?ll be needing some more black dick. All married white women do.? I watched him leave through the gate, then quickly ran into the house with my bikini clutched in my hand. When Paul finally returned home, we fucked every night for a solid week. Not one time did my husband come close to matching the mailman?s performance though. I?m now six months pregnant. I can only hope that the baby is Paul?s and not Franklin?s. The mailman was certainly right about one thing. Even pregnant, I?ve been craving black cock since that one afternoon. 29791 1.70/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment