Sunday, December 23, 2012

First Threesome

FIRST THREESOME By Cleopgay (cleopgay@excite.com) Our first threesome and the first time I got to watch my wife was after she had had sex with three different men privately. This threesome actually started a week earlier when my wife and a lady friend of hers met Howard and Rabon in a popular local dance hall. They had gone to the lady friends apartment after dancing and got into a strip poker game that led to Rabon eating my wife for only the third time in her life and she LOVED IT!!!! She let him finger her to climax but did not want to have penetration sex that night with him. She saw Howard watching and was suprised that she was not uncomfortable with it. Howard pleeded for sex with her but she did not feel right about turning Rabon down and giving it to Howard. She had shown me a picture of Howard with his dick, that measures just over 11 1/2 inches, up against his belly. My wife called me as she was leaving to let me know that she was on her way home. I asked her if she let Howard have her and she told me what had happened. When she got home, I asked if she was ever going to let Howard have her. She said that she wanted to and she felt like she owed it to him since he had seen Rabon finger and eat her and Howard got nothing from her that night. We had great sex that night!!! For the next couple of days, I asked my wife to set it up with Howard. She told me that it did not seem to bother her that Howard was watching as Rabon ate and fingered her. She seemed to be suprised and asked if I wanted to be there for her and Howard to see how it went. I just told her to get on the phone. She called Howard and told him that her husband wanted to be in on it and that she was willing to have sex with him if he wanted to on that basis. After assurring him that I was not upset about the party they had and I really wanted her to have sex with him, he agreed. We met at the same dance hall that Saturday evening. ahoward sat opposite us in a booth and we got acquainted. Howard and my wife danced a few times and they had a couple of drinks. After one dance, may wife and Howard both scooted into the same sider of the booth with me with my wife in the middle. I was watching without being obvious and saw Howard grab a quick feel of my wife's breast. At that, I suggested that we go to our house so that Howard could casually feel her up. We got home and I went to the bathroom. When I came out, Howard was stretched out on the couch and my wife had his dick out rubbing it on her face and chest. She excused herself to go to the bathroom and I told Howard how much I enjoyed having other men fuck my wife. Howard put his dick back in his pants and told me how pretty she is and how he had wanted to fuck her last week but she would not let either of them have her. I told him that he was sure to get her tonight!! My wife came back in her long sheer gown that showed her nipples errect and pretty. She had her panties on under the gown. She took his dick back out and stroked it again. Howard acted indifferent and just let her stroke it. Thinking that Howard needed some encouragement, I went to my wife and lifted her titties out the top of her gown, and went to the kitchen to watch. This wqas the very first time I had seem my wife's titties exposed to another man. Howard took the bait and gobbled on her nipples. I suggested that we go to the bedroom but Howard asked if I would let them go back and get started alone. I agreed but I was so impatient that I sneaked down the hall and listened. When they quit talking and I heard my wife start to moan, I went in. Howard was over her just about to ease his long dick in her. My wife was holding her pussy open and Howard had one of her titties pulled up so that he could suck her nipple. My wife grunted and groaned a lot as Howard slowly fed his long dick in her. My wife told Howard to suck her other nipple. He was sucking so hard that he lifted her nipple and let the sucking make a smacking sound as he let it go. I grabbed the one he had just let go and my wife started to stiffen up and groan with her first climax. She shook and moaned and Howard kept punping her. My wife was very vocal!!! This was my first time to see and hear her with another man. She really got lost in it!!!! Howard began to bang her real hard. He was jarring the whole bed and my wife was holding her titties to controll them. She came once more before Howard did. Howard slammed her with his climax and my wife screemed with hers. They both laid still for a minute and my wife asked Howard if he would eat her. I had never seen that either!!!! Without even wipping her out, Howard went down on her. My wife made a LOT of noise!!!! She had her third climax and Howard left. My night was just starting! We made love for a long, long time. While I was in my wife, the phone rang. My wife answered it because our children were spending the night with friends. It was Howard appologizing for leaving so soon and asking for more real soon. I went back top pumping my wife and she told Hpoward that we were having sex at that minute. He asked her to let him hear her cum over the phone. She did ok until her actual climax. At that, she dropped the phone and did her usual shaking and groaning. When she got settled again, she told Howard good night. The three of us had sex together several times before we moved out of the area. On a few occassions a few other people were with us but Howard ALWAYS had my wife! 6741 1.34/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment