Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Loser Wins

LOSER WINS JBonds Almost every weekend I play golf with my co-workers Tom and Chuck. Tom's brother Jimmy also joins our group many times. As men will be boys, sometimes talk will include discussion about each other's wives. I do not like to discuss my private matters, and they know that, which of course makes them bring up the subject of my wife Cindy even more. My wife Cindy will be forty years old this fall, but thanks to years of aerobic excercise she is in as good as shape as she was at twenty. Chuck started in his dry humor by telling me that I needed to get another gallon of milk on the way home, he said he noticed I was out this morning when he went by the house to see my wife, which was of course not true. "Kiss my ass Chuck, she hasn't ever cheated on me, and she never will", I told him. "Your right Joe", Tom said joining the fun, "She hasn't yet, but never is a long time". "Yeah, and look at you man, your middle is gettin plump, and she still looks like she's still twenty-two. Shit she keeps up with the best of them at the gym", Jimmy added. "Better look out Joe, sounds like young Jimmy there's got an eye on your old lady, and you know what they say, Once they go black they never come back", Chuck was always rude. It was true my once athletic build had gone by the wayside especialy compared to Jimmy Bonds, who managed the same gym that Cindy belonged went to. The fact that he must have noticed her did make me somewhat jealous. Adding to that his black frame was in body builder shape, he loved to show it off, and he was well known to be a lady's man. "She is never going to cheat on me, especially with Jimmy", I was getting sore now. "What's wrong with me honk, don't think your old lady would want a brother", Jimmy cracked. "No man, it's not that, it's that she just won't cheat on me, she just won't," I said. "Sounds like Joe doesn't think she'd give in to your color to me Jimmy", Chuck stirred it up. "I'll bet Jimmy could get her in the sack in a month", Chuck added, "What you say Jimmy?" "I'd put up $500 saying I could, black in fact," Jimmy fired back offended. I tried to persuade them that I knew Cindy wouldn't cheat on me and I wouldn't bet because of the principle of the thing. By betting on my wife, I was felt I was degrading her trust. But the heckling comtinued until I agreed to the bet, just to put a stop to their harassment. Jimmy and I looked aty each other, we were not enemies, but we were now on opposing teams, and my wife Cindy was the game. Cindy as usual would work out each night at the gym, on Monday she came home and said that she had won a free month of personal training wat the club. I bit my toungue trying not show the emotion I felt, knowing Jimmy was agressively on the hunt for my wife. About two nights later she began to become more agressive in bed. Sex was once a major part of our marriage, but as of lately I had not been able to get in more than ten strokes before I was finished. Cindy had told me she had enough to be satisfied, but she had not had a hunger for sex like this in a long time. It made me feel good that she was interested again. Golf the following weekend brought up the subject of the bet. After taking a little teasing I defended myself by making the statement that our sex was even better and I had nothing to fear. I even told Jimmy I would call off the bet if he wanted out. He told me that he had become her personal trainer, and that she was truly a loyal woman that I should be proud of. This was all he more reason though he said he was up to the challenge to break her down. There was no way he would call off the bet now. Chuck ended the discussion that day by saying that Cindy was most likely hotter in the sack because she was fantacizing about Jimmy. Jimmy just winked at me. During the third week Cindy had become a tigress in bed, much like in the past she began to talk during sex. She would call out for me to ram her harder and that she wanted more cock. My short episodes though were not enough to bring her complete satisfaction, as she would buck back against my wilting penis, which was useless to her needs. On Thursday she cried after sex because of her need for fullfillment. I began to wonder if Tom was right about her fantasy. On Friday morning Cindy called me at work and said she was going out with some friends after work and that she would be in late. It was then I thought about my plan to spy on my wife. I called Cindy and told her that I was going on a business trip for the weekend. I left my car at the airport and rented a car to spy from. As soon as it was dark I looked for and found her car at the gym. I waited for over two hours in the parking lot waiting for her to come out. Cindy and Jimmy both came out together, Jimmy walked her to her car, took her keys and opened the door for her. As she moved to get into the car he blocked her way and put his hands on her shoulders trying to kiss her. At first when she pulled away I was proud of my true blue wife, but as he put forth a little more effort I watched as she gave in and let him kiss her. At first she just stood there, allowing him to kiss her, but when he began to kiss her neck, her weak spot, I watched as my wife melted in the hands of another man. He moved his hands to her ass and pulled her in to him as their lips met. I watched as his hands squeezed my wifes ass, her hips giving in to him, their toungues probing for passion. They continued for a good three minutes and when they broke their embrace Jimmy left a hand on her ass and guided her to his car. I followed them as they left. I followed them to a local night club, afraid to go in and be noticed, I waited in the car again, all the while sick to my stomach thinking about them together. When they finally came out of the night club they stopped at the back of his car. He set her up on his trunk and they began another episode of passionate kissing. I couldn't believe it as she allowed him to pull her top down. He quickly freed her breasts free from her bra and began to kiss and suck on my wifes breasts bare to the public like a wanton slut. Some of the people walking by watched and whistled at their performance. I watched her lean her head back and enjoy his mouth and hands groping and sucking her tits, at that point I could take no more, I left. I went home to our apartment to gather my senses. Sitting in our living room I thought about our marriage, twenty-two years of trust gone in a lousy bet. I felt responsible. If I hadn't made the bet none of this would have happened, I tried to tell myself. Still why would Cindy would cheat on me after all these years, regardless of the bet. I guess I had just taken our sex life for granted, it was my own selfishness that caused her to stay. I knew I would just have to forgive her for it, after all it was only once, for the money, right? The sound of keys outside the door caught me off guard, I expected Cindy to be out all night with Jimmy, perhaps I was mistaken and she was true. That too was shattered when I heard her laughing and the unmistakeable voice of Mr. Bonds. I quickly moved to the spare bedroom and cracked opened the door to watch their entry. I could see that Cindy was half drunk as they entered the apartment, I also could see that look of lust in her eyes. She shut the door and reached up around his necks, spinning herself back against the door while pulling his mouth to hers. I watches as this time he raised her top up over her bare tits, her bra was still loose from the parking lot action and hanging around her waist. As he wrapped his black hands around her white globes of flesh, she raised them higher for him, offering them for his own personal pleasure. I almost felt like breaking up this little game and reclaiming my wife before she could give everything to him, but I wanted to see how far it would go. Cindy moved her hands from around his neck, unbuttoned his shirt, and began to undo the snap on his trousers, "Let's see how big this dick is that has been poking me all night", she said and then returned his mouth. As they kissed she sucked hungrily on his thick black lips, this was something new to her life of modesty. As his trousers fell to the ground she parted from their kissing and slid her face down his chest, licking and kissing her way until she was on her knees before him. Cindy who had always refused to give me head was now sucking the bulge through his silk briefs, her hands at his waist band. The bulging pants previewed a very big penis, but she was in shock as she snapped the pants down and the monster black cock fell out. "Oh Dear, Oh my, Look at the...", is all she could get from her lips before he grabbed his cock and shoved it against her lips. Cindy opened her pretty little mouth wide just to get the big giant head in her mouth, she began to twist her chin back and forth working the huge black pole to the back of toungue. Like magic the black cock grew even bigger, all the ground she had gained had been lost. She quickly pulled her mouth from his cock and pushed her face against his size. Jimmy had over ten inches of black manhood that Cindy was desperately trying to swallow as in an effort to please his needs. With only about two inches remaing he began to help her by grabbing her head and thrusting into her mouth and back out, nearly five inches with each stroke. Instinct took over as she managed all of the power that he could give, her lips stretching to the larger width of the hilt at the base of his cock. When his large black balls began to slap her chin, she reached for them, sqeezing and pulling them in an effort to milk the black snake of Jimmy Bonds. Her frenzied action brought results and his body began to shake as he pulled free from her and let loose all over her milky white tits. Cindy grabbed the shaft of his cock and milked what remained inside befor she began top rub his jism all over her loose tits. When she tried to lick some with her fingers he slapped her hand away. "Don't lick that cum bitch", he said, "I may want to kiss you again and I ain't gonna kiss on my own seed". "Get your ass in the shower and clean up them titties too," he added. She quickly responded to his orders, stood up, and moved for the shower in the master bedroom, he followed with one hand squeezing her ass, the other carrying a bottle of wine.. "Damn fine ass", he said as they entered our master bedroom. I quickly shut the door and hid in the spare bedroom afraid to get caught, and now I did not want to break up the show. I wanted my wife to get fucked by Jimmy, $500 or not I wanted to see if she could handle that massive black cock. I heard him compliment her body a couple more times after she came out of the shower, and then the sound of the bedsprings. I waited for a little longer until they were occupied. Cindy began moaning and I knew that the rest of the world was oblivious to them, so I moved until I could see through the hinge crack of the door which to my benefit was half closed. Jimmy had his face buried in her pussy as she sucked on the bottle of wine. Once he broke free from her box and sprinkled wine over her tits and then sucked them dry. They kissed again and he returned to eating her out until she was cried out in pleasure, she closed her eyes, and laid her head back as she enjoyed the orgasm from his toungue in her snatch. Cindy would never let me eat her pussy, she wanted him to. As her orgasms settled Jimmy rolled onto his back and pulled her on top of him. Cindy began to slink her hot wet pussy up and down the length of his cock, doing a full circle when she got near the big giant head. Jimmy was having a heyday with her tits, as she arched her back and allowed his hands to tweak her hard red nipples. While he handled her tits she started rubbing her clit agressively against his shaft as she orgasmed a second time. She rolled off of him and onto her back raising her knees to her chest, inviting him to her. "Fuck me Jimmy, Fuck me now," she half cried. Jimmy mounted her and plunged his cock head into her harshly, causing her to cry out. "Like this, is this what you want," he teased as he pulled himself out. "Yes, give it to me, give me more cock," she begged. Jimmy plunged the head in again, I think the size of it alone had Cindy oblivious to the fact that he had only put about half of his cock past her already swolled pussy lips. "That's half of it, do you want it all." he asked proudly. "Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Fuck Yes..", she murmured. Jimmy began to move in and out of her, her wet pussy lips clinging tho the thickness of his cock. Still he had not given her all of it, when he backed out with only his fat cockhead teasing her opening and clit. "No, No, Back in, Put it back in, Please, Oh Please give me more cock, Oh...", she wimpered He stopped her wimpering by moving forward to kiss her again, his cock head still just past the threshold of her snatch. She was moaning as she kissed him trying to raise her hips to get more of what she wanted. He pulled his lips from hers and flicked her mouth with his toungue. "More Kisses, More Kisses," she liked sucking his lips. When he flicked her mouth the third time he gave his cock a half hearted plunge into her which caused her to gasp, then raised his hips again, his head rubbing her clit. When she flicked back and their toungues met Jimmy plunged his cock nearly two thirds of the way into her, she caught on to his wishes. As her toungue would slip out and meet his he would give Cindy the penetration she desired. Soon they were fucking in a double unison their mouths and his cock plunging her hole stretching it out beyond limits as he slapped his giant nuts against her ass. Cindy had taken all of the giant black cock. The double thrusting motions soon brought results as Cindy first cried out in her third orgasm of the night, and Jimmy was getting close. "Fuck Me, Fuck Me with that BIG COCK, Oh Fuck Me Harder," she begged. "Yes you like my big black cock, don't you you little slut," he grunted, "You love black cock in your little slut hole, like a little whore aren't you." "Oh Yes, I want black cock, I love big black cock, Fuck my little slut hole," she screamed. Jimmy threw his head back as his loins stirred and he was ready to cum. He started to pull out of her, but Cindy locked her legs around his black torso and held him in. "Cum in me, cum with me, Fuck me hard, Fuck me good," my Cindy screamed as Jimmy Bond dumped his load of black seed into my wife. I settled back into the spare bedroom until Jimmy left, Cindy had either passed out or was asleep when I slammed the front door, letting her know I was home. "Jimmy come here, come fuck me again," she shouted towards the living room. Cindy still had her eyes shut and her hands held out as I entered the bedroom, when I turned on the bedroom lights I could see the cum running out her red swollen pussy lips. The bright lights caused her to squint as she realized it was me. 4129 1.26/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment