Thursday, February 28, 2013

1974

1974 Back in 1974 I?d been married to Helen for six month?s when our sports club held a big opening party for our new club house. Helen was 22 then and very attractive. She was talked into doing a dance routine by some of the other wives for the opening night. She told me that it was going to be like ?Pans People?. (For those who?ve never heard of them they were six women who danced on TV Pop shows in England wearing skimpy outfits). They rehearsed for weeks but no husbands were allowed to see the sessions or the costumes. Helen came back one night and said she was nervous about the dance because of the costumes. I said something about if the other wives were happy she should just go with the flow. On the day there was a tournament with other clubs and members invited; then in the evening a live band, disco/karaoke, food and drink. A big to do. Helen went off to get ready and then at about 10pm they were announced as ?The Fabulous Hot Tarts? and the six women came out onto the stage. There was a gasp from everyone, Helen, like all the women, was wearing a short skirt, daring top, high heels, stockings and suspenders. As they danced the women?s g-strings could be seen. I don?t know how her fabulous 36c tits stayed in the top but it was a huge turn to watch as they bounced around. There was big cheer especially from the men when they finished. It took Helen quite a while to reach me as she was stopped all the way by admiring young men. She gave me a big kiss and was breathless with excitement. She stayed with me until one of the guys took her off to dance. The dance floor was full of sexy women but the six women who?d done the show were the most popular. After a while another guy, pretty drunk, tried to cut in on Helen and her partner, he put his arms around her and grabbed her tits, her partner didn?t like this and pushed him, a fight started. In the commotion I saw the lead singer from the band guide Helen off the dance floor and outside. Helen earlier had said what a hunk he was, I couldn?t see it myself. I left them to go thinking at the most it would be the guy trying to kiss her. After ten minutes when they weren?t back I went to look for them and after a few minutes I saw a movement by the old clubhouse and I walked over. They were kissing and groping each other, I stayed in the trees watching them, his hands were on her tits and then down between her legs. I heard her moan. The guy tried the door of the building and it opened he led my wife inside. I?d been very turned on watching them so instead of going over to get her back I went around the building to see if I could see through the windows. Around the back there was a broken window with no glass at the old treatment room and I saw that they were in there. Helen was standing with her hands on the bench and he was behind her with his cock in his hand as he felt for her pussy. She put her hand back and guided him into her. He began to fuck her. She looked so good and sexy; her long legs with stockings and suspenders, her high heels, her tits hanging down moving around as he thrust at her. God what a sight it was. I was so turned on I had to stroke myself. Helen came quite quickly and the guy not long after, he slammed into her hard as he fired his cum into her pussy. Almost immediately she began to panic about what she?d done and worrying about if I was looking for her. She just ran out of the room. A few minutes later back in the party I saw her come out the ladies rest room and she came over to me, I asked her where she?d been, she replied that she?d been dancing and talking to the other girls. I whispered in her ear,? So you haven?t just fucked the singer from the band then? She almost screamed and stared at me, then began to cry. I took her outside and we talked it over, she didn?t know why she?d done it, I didn?t know why I?d let her or why I?d enjoyed watching. We kissed and cuddled and she said she?d never do it again, I said,? Why not, we both enjoyed it, just don?t ever hurt me by doing anything behind my back? We went back into the party and later on I saw her go outside again with the guy from the band. She glanced over at me, I winked at her. They went straight to the same room and resumed my position out side, I saw her on her knees sucking his cock. Just then I heard a noise from one of the cars in the car park and I went over I saw that one of the other wives from the dance show was on the back seat with a guy. He was on the quick strokes and they both grunted with the effort until they both came. The guy pulled his trousers up said thanks and left her as he walked back to the party. I couldn?t resist it I said to her, ?Hi Sue having a good time? She was shocked and said ?God, you won?t tell Bob will you? I said, ? No, all you women are at it tonight come and see this? She came with me and we peered through the window, we saw that Helen was on her back on the bench as the singer fucked her. Sue said, ?Wow aren?t you bothered? I said, ?She knows I?m watching, it?s the second time he?s fucked her tonight? Sue said,? I?m getting horny again.? I reached over and felt her tits, her nipples were very pointy. She reached for my cock and rubbed it. I released it from my trousers and she pulled me into her pussy, she leant against the wall watching the action inside as I fucked her. Just then there was more movement inside the room and I saw the other three members of the band walk in; Helen was too far gone to care and I saw the three guys drop their pants and start to rub themselves as they watched. The singer turned her over and began to fuck her from behind. The others stood near her and one pushed his cock into her mouth. It was too much for me and I pumped my cum into Sue. She said, ?Oh no I need to cum?. She said,? I?m going in to help Helen? A few minutes later she was in the room with a cock at each end. In the next half hour or so I saw the two women satisfy the four men in turn. I just loved watching it all. It was time for the bands next show and they had to hurry back inside. So that was the first night of my wife?s experiences. She?s not a regular slut but if some one she meets turns her on then from time to time over the years she has had other men. I?ve enjoyed seeing some of the action, other times she?s had to tell what happened. 17939 1.99/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment