Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cheating

Cheating wife, Mf, voyeur, anal Cheating by A.B. Although it's debatable, if your wife is going to cheat on you, it's better if the other guy is a good friend. He came to me almost as soon as she told him what she'd like to do. We'd been friends for a long time and all three of us had been close. When we got married, he was part of the wedding (a military buddy was my best man). He hadn't taken her out before we got married but had been "kissing" friends with her both before and after the wedding. Sue and I have always been good together but, inevitably, things have gotten a little "regular" in bed. Of course we make love as much as any married couple and we both enjoy it. We don't have any particular hangups about sex but, I have to admit, there are some things neither of us have wanted to try badly enough to push the idea. When he came to me with what she had suggested to him at the party, first I thought it was the drinks talking and second that if she was interested in oral sex, as he said she'd told him, she could have asked me to do it. The idea of licking her has never been my idea of something I'd want to do but I would for her anyway. He told me that he loved doing that to a woman (a thought that sort of made me gag) so maybe it wasn't all bad. After all, if that's what she wanted and he liked doing it, maybe it was for the best. For information's sake, I should say that Sue tried the pill for a while and had all sorts of negative side effects so she quit and I use condoms instead. Bill and I did a kind of negotiation that, honestly, I didn't listen to closely enough. I caught that he wanted to do a couple of things with her without being particularly specific. Somehow I assumed that he'd ask her to reciprocate the oral sex and probably make love to her. I wanted to know exactly when it was going to happen and be able to set up a video to watch it. Mostly, we worked out where I would leave the camera (in plain sight as usual) so he could just turn it on before the interesting stuff started. I checked to make sure the camera could see everything. I should have paid closer attention. *** A week later, I had a meeting set up in a neighboring state overnight. I told Sue and, apparently, she almost immediately called Bill. Bill called me an hour after I'd talked to her to say they were set up for that night. It was very difficult to sleep that night while I was away, knowing what was going on at home, and was impossibly difficult to wait until her "girl's night" to get the video tape out of the camera. I watched Bill move back away from the camera after he'd turned it on for the show. A second later, Sue came in still dressed in her skirt and a white shell top, her pantyhose and panties in her hand. Apparently she'd gone into the bathroom to take them off. She tossed them toward the dresser, just missing the camera. I'd have been considerably pissed if she'd accidentally covered it. "I can hardly wait," she said with some giggles as she fell into his arms. "God, I've wanted Steve to do this to me forever." "How come you didn't just ask him. I know he'd do anything for you." "Yeah, he probably would but he wouldn't like it. And if it's like you said that you really like it, then it'll be more fun. I mean if we both like it. Right?" He nodded his agreement. "You remember what I said about the things I've always wanted to do to you, right?" "Yeah, but why the secret." She grinned and kidded him like I'd seen her do a thousand times. He just shrugged. "I'll like it though right?" "Sure. You did get the K-Y didn't you?" "Yes but you aren't that much bigger than Steve, are you?" "Actually, I don't know. It's not like we compare or anything. But it will make it easy for you with the K-Y." I didn't have the foggiest idea of what he intended "Do you want to undress me?" she said, squirming in his arms and grinning. "Nope. It would turn me on to have you just like you are now. You're not wearing a bra right?" She grinned and shook her head. "Good. Then I can pull up your top later if I want." She lifted on tiptoe and kissed his chin before twisting a little in his arms. He didn't hold her. They were both making a kind of show that this was sex and not love. I watched (as she watched on the video) as he kicked off his shoes and unbuckled his pants before stepping out of them and his briefs. I was pleased to see that he is probably very close to my size as it hung at a downward angle in front of him. She seemed neither impressed or overly excited by the look of it. It really looked like that was going to be involved in a "minor" part of what she was planning. I wondered how she'd react when he put it to her lips since I'd done that and gotten a look of horror. Strange that she didn't have any more interest in sucking me off than I had eating her pussy. "H-how do you want me?" she said as she edged back onto our bed. "This is for you, Sue. Make yourself comfortable and get so you can see what I'm doing so you'll enjoy it as much as possible. Okay?" She squirmed back onto the bed further, pulled the pillows out from under the comforter to lean against and turned on both of the night stand lamps. "Is this okay?" "Of course if you're comfortable." She nodded and pulled her bare foot up to the inside of her other knee seductively. She was slumped back against the pillows with her chin against her chest. Her eyes glistened with excitement as she smiled at him. I watched him climb onto the foot of the bed, still dressed in his polo shirt and socks, something she never wanted me to do. I had to be naked to make love. He sat on his knees on the bed and moved his hands to the inside of her knees. He smiled as he looked down at the skirt that covered her upper thighs and the object of his attention. He began slowly and seductively stroking her legs from knee up onto her thighs. Still she was covered except the inside of her open thighs. He lifted her foot from where it had been touching the other knee, spreading her wide. She was panting with anticipation and alternating between chewing her lower lip and licking both lips, her eyes wide open. She looked unbelievably hot as he stroked and slowly moved her skirt higher with each movement. As the skirt edged above the conjunction of her legs, he smiled broadly. "You shaved it like I told you. Good girl," he said. As he folded her skirt back onto her stomach, I could see between her legs, too. Well lighted, she looked like I'd imagine a young girl to look down there. Virtually all there was was her bare skin with a little crease like a fold of skin. He spread her wider by pushing his hands against the insides of her knees. She cooperated. All three of us watched closely as his fingers went to that narrow crease and began slowly rubbing up and down it. The third repetition, her center lifted to meet it and she gasped her pleasure. He looked up and smiled at her but she didn't notice because she was staring into space above him. Her hands were clutching the comforter that I sleep under at her sides. Her legs were spread until there was a straight line from knee to knee. He continued to rub slowly up and down until there was a wet sound from it as her center continued to roll forward and back. She was very wet. As his hands caught the backsides of her knees again to hold her wide, he leaned forward and kissed her clit at the top of the glistening wet trench. She gasped. Kisses all around the area brought a smile and more sighs and gasps before he licked her clit with the tip of his tongue. Her entire body reacted to the minor movement and he didn't allow her to rest before flicking across it a dozen times or more, lifting her further and further up onto her shoulders, her eyes clasped tight. Then, disgusting sounding as I thought it would be to do, he lowered his mouth to her loose pussy lips and closed his lips around them to pull and worry them. She couldn't seem to get a breath before he stopped that and stuck out his tongue into her hole. I grimaced as I watched it but he didn't hesitate in the least. I couldn't see perfectly but I thought he actually stuck it pretty deep into her and back out almost as if he was fucking her with it. It had to have been overpoweringly strong smelling and tasting. I fought my stomach as he continued doing that to her as she moaned and rolled her head. At that point, it didn't look any better when he licked her clit again along with everything between her hole and it. Her legs moved wildly with her center rolling and humping and squirming around as he licked and then sucked on it. It was so hot looking then that I thought I might try it if she took a long shower and washed everything really well. Suddenly she seemed to freeze and her entire body spasmed silently, her ankles pointed straight with her legs, her hands clutching the covers, and her face an ugly mask that looked like pain. Then her paralysis broke and she was moving all over again and squealing. "Ohhhhh ohh ohhh oh oh oh oh oh god oh god ohhhhh oh goddddddd!" She slumped bonelessly as he stopped but continued licking down between her legs before kissing his way back to her clit and then on up to where her skirt was bunched. He lifted himself over her leg furthest from the camera and moved up to kiss her. His finger found her squishy wet pussy and slid in and out of her as she thanked him for what he'd done for her. That had been her dream. Since I knew that couldn't possibly be what he wanted from her, I wondered what would come next. Or should I say first since I was pretty sure he would end up fucking her. *** I was every bit as surprised as she seemed to be as he physically moved her and cajoled a little when he couldn't do it himself until she was lifted onto her knees with her ass in the air and head still down on the bed. Somehow, he'd moved her down the bed as well until her feet and calves overhung the end. Yes, I knew he was going to fuck her but when he carefully aimed himself, standing behind her, and pressed forward into her it seemed quicker than expected. This was, in my estimation, a sort of "end game" to the whole thing. Maybe it was the same for Sue. She gasped at the nice feeling of it sinking into her (she loves being fucked) but the look on her face told me she expected more kissing and, probably, some attention to her tits beforehand. It only took a few full strokes in and out of her before she accepted what he was doing completely. "Remember, honey," she said softly in time with the slow strokes, "you have to pull out before you cum since you aren't wearing a condom." He grunted agreement but was smiling as if he had a secret. I thought I knew what it was when he got the K-Y and paused as he squirted a long worm of it along his middle finger. Oooo, I thought. She's going to hate this. I had tried what I thought he was going to do, thinking that it would excite her to be touched back there while we made love. To say she didn't is something of an understatement. I watched him move his finger between her ass cheeks and cringed in anticipation of her reaction, thinking about covering my ears. He touched there and her body stiffened as if he'd given her a shot. "Oh. No," she said far more calmly than I expected. "I don't like to be touched there. It's disgusting." "Hmmm," he said as if that was interesting but of no consequence. In fact, it didn't appear it was of much consequence to him as he not only didn't move his finger away but carefully located her anal opening and slipped it a little into her. His other hand was firmly on her hip in anticipation of the way she tried to pull away. "OH! Stop that!" she said, now not looking the least turned on. She squealed louder when he responded by stuffing his big finger all the way into her ass. "GOD! NO!" "Oh yeah. You wanted what you wanted. I want what I want," he said softly. Dismissively. She was groaning as he stroked the thick finger in and out of her butt. Leaving just the tip of it inside her, he squirted another worm of the lubricant on the junction of that finger and his index finger. She squealed a great deal louder as he pushed both fingers into her completely before twisting and turning them as if he was greasing a baking dish. He was moving his cock in and out of her pussy more or less in time with his fingers' movements. Out to her entrance again, he squirted more K-Y and joined a third finger with the others. Now she was literally screaming her no's over and over again as he pressed the mass of fingers up her ass. It had to be painful, I thought and chuckled to myself that she probably deserved it for cheating on me. Neither she nor I were ready for what he did then though. *** First, he used his free hand to push her tight shirt up above her breasts, letting them dangle down under her. Then he pulled his hard, wet cock out of her pussy, took his fingers out of her behind (much to her apparent relief), and aimed it at that tiny, tight hole instead. His grin toward the camera was evil as he pressed forward. Her squeal was very close to a scream as I clearly saw the head of his cock disappear into her greasy asshole. I'm sure she would have jumped forward away from it if he hadn't been firmly holding her hip with one strong hand. But she squirmed so wildly, he had to quickly take hold of the other hip with the other hand. "NO NO NO NO NO NO!" she was squealing as her upper body did everything possible to get away from the invader. It was so totally depraved looking, her breasts swinging wildly with her hair, that I came in my pants. She squirmed away and he pulled her back, away and back, over and over until I saw that he was completely buried in her. Her no's changed to panting groans as he rocked her in half inch strokes at the depths of her rectum. Her eyes came open with her mouth when he slowly pulled out of her until I started to wonder if she had somehow clamped tight onto him so he stretched a couple inches. But as we both thought he was going to take it out of her, he reversed direction in the same slow motion until he was fully buried again. She groaned and edged her head far back, her stomach nearly touching the bed in spite of her arms being extended to hold her shoulders high. The arch was magnificent and her breasts looked like they could explode with their extended nipples pointing as they were. All the way in, he immediately reversed direction again and slowly pulled almost out before sliding smoothly back in again. Her whole body was vibrating as she obviously concentrated on the feeling in her bowels. He grinned again as he moved the lubricated fingers that had been in her ass around her thigh. "Oh. Uh. Uhnnnn. Ohhhhh. Oh god no. I don't ... uhhhhh." I thought she was trying to tell him she didn't want to have an orgasm with him in her ass. But I saw him moving his fingers between her legs as he slowly stroked in and out. She vibrated. Then suddenly, her orgasm froze and overwhelmed her. That's when I expected him to cum in her tail but, once again, he surprised me and pulled out of her ass on the out stroke. She gasped and groaned then at NOT having him in her ass. She looked like a deflated balloon the way she went from her orgasmic spasm to absolutely boneless. But, even as she started to relax, he slid his cock back into her pussy as if it was part of the last stroke. "Mmmmm," she moaned and actually moved back a little onto him, still on her knees with her ass in the air to accept him. Then I knew what he intended next. At once, he slid a couple of the greasy fingers back into her ass and the other hand around the front of her other thigh to find her clitoris again. "Ahhhh ah ahhhhhh oh ahhhhh oh g-g-g-gahhhhh," she moaned as I thought he stimulated every part of her most sensitive anatomy. She lifted the free leg like a dog peeing, opening herself more, as he started fucking her seriously with rapid hard strokes from opening all the way in. I could see what was going to happen very soon if he didn't stop it and, just as I would have warned him not to, he very obviously came deep inside her uterus. Her completely unprotected uterus. Her quite fertile unprotected uterus. He froze deep, pulled back quickly to plunge back in, froze with a grimace, pulled back, slammed forward, and froze again panting from the release and the effort of it all. She had been having orgasms to match. Finally spent, he pulled his fingers out from under her and out of her asshole before putting both on her white upraised ass and pulling free of her pussy. It flopped against his leg like a dead snake as she slid forward to lay lewdly against the bed with her legs splayed wide and most of her legs from knee down hanging off the edge. "That's what you wanted, wasn't it, baby? You loved it all," he said as he stepped into his underwear. "Next time you'll like it even better." "No," she said softly. "It hurt." "Maybe at first," he said with a shrug. "But then it felt like nothing you ever felt before. And now it tingles. You'll think about it all night and probably wake up wanting to feel it up your ass tomorrow when I come over. "Oh you'll probably say you don't but you never felt anything so dirty. Now every time you think about it, your bottom will squirm. The only thing that could possibly be better would be to have Steve in your pussy while I fuck it." I hadn't really noticed that she was more or less laying on the arm furthest from the camera. But both he and I noticed it as she moved the far leg wider. Now even I, sitting there watching the video, could hear the squishy sound of their combined cum as she rubbed it in the trench of her pussy. She moaned and climaxed. Her moistened ass cheeks clenched as she lewdly humped against her fingers. "No," she said one more time but all the conviction had left the word. *** I rewound the tape and put it in my closet before finding a blank tape to put in the camera. I really wasn't sure there would be a need for it until Sue came home and sat at the kitchen table talking to me. When I asked her about her day, she smiled and seemed to look off into space. I noticed she was squirming in the chair. 8803 1.34/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment