Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Plotting My Revenge

Plotting My Revenge Revenge is a sweet word. It rolls off the tongue like chocolate, and is almost as satisfying. It is also something I pride myself on. When I was 15 Joanna Sykes used to tease me at school about being a virgin. I got my revenge on her by fucking her boyfriend. Ever since then sex for me has always been about much more than just sheer enjoyment. I get a kick out of screwing with people?s minds. And that brings me to my little shit husband. I know you like to come on this site all the time, hubby, so I do hope you?re reading this, wondering where the hell I am. You?ve been a very fucking bad boy, but as you seem to get such a thrill out of detailing your submission to me on here, I?ve decided that your punishment be decided by those same people who log on to this site. Yeah, you overstepped the mark this time, and I want to know what unspeakable forms of degradation all these lovely readers can dream up to punish you. I should explain. My husband is a regular writer on this site. He?s a very submissive man who has come to love me most when I?m grinding my ass down over his adoring, upturned face. He is living out his slut-wimp fantasy with me, and he should be grateful. Obviously, he is not. I have brought him another man?s cum to eat from inside of me, and he has watched me fuck other men. I have let him lick my toes, worship my long legs, and drink my golden pee. I even left a warm glass of it for him in the bathroom every morning. He should think himself lucky to have such a Mistress. His stories have attracted many people to correspond with us over the past few months. Some of you have been gloriously submissive, and VERY well-behaved slaves. I do love a man who is willing to describe in vivid detail just how badly he wants to serve me. It gets my fire burning. Now, a Mistress should be treated with respect and devotion, don?t you think? Especially when her biggest slave is her wimp-husband. I have been let down by many slaves in the past, but I never expected it from my husband, and for that reason my revenge on him must be all the more wicked. And that?s where you come in. I have devoted so much time to you all that he thinks I?ve been neglecting him. The truth is, the sight of him naked, desperate to degrade himself in front of me, just stopped turning me on. You need to start working out again hubby, you?re turning into a slob. My online slaves give me more satisfaction. Anyway, after a few weeks of this, he started getting all whiny on me. ?When will you let me worship your pussy??, ?When can I kiss your ass??. Jesus. I tanned his backside red with a paddle and stuffed one of his anal plugs in his mouth just to shut him up. Usually he likes this, but it didn?t lead to sex this time, and he was getting more and more frustrated. And do you know what the little creep did? He went to a prostitute! He actually paid someone ELSE to dominate him and screw him with a strap-on. The little worm. God, he?ll pay for that. So I moved out. He still doesn?t know where I am. If he?s reading this, it?s the first he?s heard from me in days. Last night, I had a rendezvous with one of my lovers. Duncan is a big man, and would gladly beat the living hell out of my husband if I asked him to. I?d even enjoy watching. While I rode him, digging my black nails into his muscular chest, I was thinking about that ? about him beating up on my husband. I pictured Duncan standing over his bruised and battered body with me laughing at the scene. I pictured myself taking hold of Duncan?s big hard cock and feeding it straight into hubby?s mouth. I pictured him gagging as it sank down his worthless throat. I pictured Duncan grinding his manly hips into my husband?s face, forcing him to swallow every drop of his delicious cum. And I pictured myself spanking him hard while he did it, screwing his defenceless balls up in my fist and crushing them tight. I came quite hard thinking those thoughts. Duncan is all for the idea, but I haven?t decided yet. You see, there are so many other things I could do to him. I?ve been thinking about seducing his brother. Hubby was always the less successful of the two and has a chip on his shoulder anyway, and I know his brother has always fancied me. In a private moment during our wedding I confessed to him that I wasn?t wearing any knickers, and when he didn?t believe me, I gave him a look. His hungry eyes said it all. Seducing him would be easy. How would you like that hubby? If I fucked your brother, took his superior cum up inside me? Would you want to lick THAT out? I could let everyone know he was fucking me, too, just to humiliate you. I?d even blow him just because that is something I?ve always denied you. Or should I just use all of your credit cards for my revenge? A nice little vacation in the Bahamas for myself and Duncan perhaps? With a new holiday snap sent to you every day after every fuck. I doubt you even remember what it?s like to fuck me, you little worm. Was she worth it? Was she worth the money now? These are just some of the ways I could take my revenge on you, hubby. Who knows what sordid little ideas all those nice people out there might put in my head. Think about that, Husband, the next time you go to a fucking whore. So, readers what do YOU think I should do? Do let me know how you think my little shit husband should be disciplined. I can be reached at mistress_lise@yahoo.co.uk, and I promise to reply to each and everyone who emails me. p.s. I?m always looking for more devoted slaves? 4967 1.19/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment