Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The One Off

The One Off By Dchatterly ?1999 (Story Inspired by THEATER By RLM - mblmr@hotmail.com - there is no point in hiding it) The two of us had not been out together for more than a year, so when the opportunity arose for a chance to got out for our wedding anniversary, we suddenly found ourselves pondering on the best way to spend such a rare occasion. Since it had been so long, we both felt it best to give the pubs and clubs a miss - so deliberated and finally opted to go and see a film - something we used to do quite often before getting married. It would be nice to cuddle together, perhaps even in the back row with an added fumble and feel if the film didn't manage to catch our attention. I watched her get changed for the night out, and found it so difficult to keep my hands to myself as she teased me openly by parading around in black stockings, a G-string and a flimsy low cut hold-up bra. She was in no doubt of the effect her choice of underwear was having on me - no doubt at all. Soon though, she covered all the items that had taken my attention with her outer garments: a neat skirt with a risqu? split - especially in that it occasionally revealed a flash of the dark stocking tops and the soft fleshy skin above them. She struggled to button her shiny red blouse to conceal her cleavage, and smiled at the look of amazement written on my face - gawking, like it was the first time I had witnessed her this way. "Gosh my titties must be getting bigger," she said, almost whispering, knowing I knew and had appreciated this fact openly in the months leading up to now. Finally she had to leave the two the middle buttons barely buttoned at all, but just managing the task of holding back the splendid swell of her breasts - I could never recall them looking as good. "You don't think this is too tight do you?" She asked, to which I shook my head eagerly. She gave me a twirl and smoothed her hands down each side of her skirt, flattening the folds and feeling the suspenders hiding beautifully underneath. You wouldn't have thought she was merely dressing for the cinema, but I certainly wasn't complaining. My turn to dress now, but my imagination never got further than a pair of well used jeans and an equally bland shirt. Oh well, at least one of us looked good enough to eat. We were both excited by the prospect of having this time alone together, more so however that after the film we would also get to be alone back home. These days this was equally rare, as with three children it was becoming almost impossible to find a willing baby sitter. But tonight was a one off - a one off that we would have to take full advantage of. The Cinema was strangely quiet for a Saturday night - perhaps a sign that the film we were to see wasn't going to be any good. We arrived just as the lights were dimmed and quickly chose seats a few rows down from the back. When our eyes adjusted sufficiently, we could see that there were no other people sat nearby us. Two couples sat in the back row, but the rest were quite well spaced out across the rest of the seats. I was happy that no one was near to us and was surprised when she asked if we could get closer to the screen. I was just about going to tell her that was a bad idea when she rose and walked slowly down the aisle allowing her hips to undulate and show off the tightness of her skirt, obviously expecting me to follow. She stopped at a row that had people already seated. I followed a few steps behind but was not quick enough to stop her from choosing this row to sit. Two men blocked her path. She smiled, excused herself and squeezed past them allowing her bum to rub against their legs. I followed. A few men watched her as she lowered her body into onto a seat and crossed her legs. When I finally caught up and took residence in the seat next to her, I noticed the split in her skirt was positioned away from her legs, exposing a generous expanse of one leg - lusciously exposing a few centimetres of thigh. The light reflected off the white flesh, but stopped where the dark stocking top began. The two men seated a few seats down the row turned to stare. Their eyes were glued to my wife's legs, especially her half-exposed thighs. I stared at the screen where I realised I had missed the beginning of the film. I was about to complain about her moving seats without waiting for me when I realised that I had an erection due to the simple sight of her stockings. Or was it due to the fact that other men had also seen the sight of her legs and perhaps had even had a feel of her rear as she squeezed past them? I looked back to the two men, situated two seats away from us, but realised their attentions had turned to the screen as a dimly lit scene had rendered the room almost completely dark. I saw their faces by the light from the projector, but anything lower than that was too dark to focus on. I tried watching the film for a few minutes but my mind had wandered and held the image of her crossed legs. I moved my hand onto her thigh and pushed the split in her skirt even wider. When it was well above the tops of her stockings, I slipped my hand underneath and felt her firm thighs as my cock looked for some room in my jeans. The film graced us with a bright scene, and I secretly observed that both men to her left were now watching intently as I played with my wife's legs. Their eyes shifted back and fourth from the screen to her thighs. I wasn't sure if she knew they were watching. She uncrossed her legs and crossed the left leg across the right exposing a wider expanse of the delicate flesh of her thighs. I wondered if she realised that one of these guys now had a pretty obvious erection. Unlike me - he wore loose fitting suit trousers - and as the screen lit up I caught a glimpse of him placing his hand on his lap, either to conceal his excitement or to have a squeeze in acknowledgement of it. My wife cleared her throat, and I felt her thigh quiver slightly to my touch. I was now aware although not quite sure that the man had actually began to move his hands over the erection under his trousers. By this time, it was obvious he had lost interest in the film but still he was attempting to not make his sneaking-a-peek look too obvious. I felt my wife's hand close around my own concealed cock. "Hmmmmm you're really hard, she whispered, snuggling closer to my cheek. "I can feel it throbbing." She traced a hand over the front of my jeans, concentrating upon the erect shape below, but still looking towards the screen. I was throbbing and now quite leaking considerably inside my pants. I had to shift in my seat to gain a more comfortable posture as it strained to find any room within my jeans. I finally had to unbuckle my belt to allow a bit more freedom, then move my own crossed legs nearer to her hand. I looked to my wife's left and was now shocked to see that the man whose interest had not swayed was making more obvious motions across the front of his loose trousers. My heart almost burst at how blatant his stroking had become. As the light on the screen changed constantly from light to dark, I was never afforded more than a split second to see exactly what he was up to. But the fact remained, this guy was touching himself while he watched my wife touching me. I felt like I was going to cum and had to close my eyes and concentrate to keep from exploding too soon. As my wife continued to gently massage me - now inside the crotch of my jeans - I noticed that she was also looking at the sight to her left. When the man saw that she was watching him, he moved over the two seats to the seat next to her. I turned my attention back to the film, removing my hands from my wife's legs and enjoying the feeling of her fingers upon me. I was startled when she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "He's playing with my thigh, honey." I looked over at the guy. He was staring directly at her almost exposed thighs, oblivious to the fact I could see him. I couldn't see his hand in the dark, but I could see that his arm was moving in slow circles. He was obviously playing with my wife's thighs. "He's moving up my thigh, Honey. Ooooohhh that's nice. He's trying to get his hand between my legs now. Aaahhhhhh". My cock throbbed even harder as I began to notice the man stroke up and down the length of her thigh, gradually moving her skirt further up than I had dared. He lightly rubbed the front of the G-string she wore and pressed his fingers into the junction of her thighs, but her crossed legs kept him from reaching further. "He's trying to get between my legs, now, Honey." she moaned in my ear. I tried to see as much as I could without distracting the moment, and now saw his other hand moving up onto the sides of her breasts and playing with them through the thin material of her blouse. "Oohhh. He's playing with my tits now. Oh, he's got his hands on both of them - pinching my nipples. Ooouuuuhh, His other hand is on the underside of my thigh now. He's trying to get me to spread my legs for him. Should I do it? Should I spread my legs for him? God, my tits are being squeezed so well." Even in the dark, I could see my wife's hardened nipples pressing outward against her the tightness of her blouse. The man had pulled her blouse much lower so that almost half of her tits were now bulging out the top of the garment. Her nipples were just barely covered by the low cut bra. I was aware that he was whispering to her, but couldn't hear what he said. She nodded, then her hand left my cock and moved away. A moment later, she groaned as she felt the size of his cock through his trousers. I saw her arm begin to move as she stroked back and fourth. "He's big. Really big. I mean HUGE. I can hardly get my hand around it. God what a cock! It's as hard as steel. Wow!" My wife's blouse was now unbuttoned and pulled below her swollen breasts. The man's hand was moving furiously upon them, forcing them upwards. He pinched the nipples through her bra. When she moaned, he reached into the bra and one after the other freed her breasts from the bra cups. With her bra bunched underneath, they were pushed almost obscenely up and out. As her naked tits were stroked and squeezed, the guy slipped his hand inside her panties and tried to move between her legs. My wife's hips were making circular motions, but she still kept her legs closed. The second man down the row had now moved to the seat directly in front of my wife. He made no effort to touch her, but just stared intently at her gorgeous legs and tits, enjoying the show much more than the one on the screen. My wife's breathing was becoming laboured, almost a pant. The man now ordered her to spread her legs for him. "He wants me to spread my legs. Should I spread my legs? Do you want me to open my legs and let them play with my cunt? Should I spread for them or not? "Tell her to spread her legs" It was the first time I had heard the guy speak. "Do it, I said instantly. "Spread your legs, She obeyed. Her legs opened wide. She lifted one over me while the guy to her left lifted the other one over his own legs. She was spread wide open. Her hips churned as her eyes closed and her hips thrust upwards. The guy in front stared directly at my wife's crotch, watching the hand of the man beside her. It stroked her belly, slowly and sensuously, causing her to grind her hips back and forth under his touch. My own cock hardened painfully when I saw the hand move inside her panties and begin to stroke the length of her slit. The other guy leaned over the seat until his eyes were only a foot or so away from my wife's cunt. He stared at the bulge in her panties where the hand was playing with her. Tearing his eyes away from the erotic sight, he glanced upwards and smiled at me. "Get her panties off so I can see her cunt. Please, take off her panties", the man moaned under his breath. I reached over and pulled the crotch of her panties to one side and allowed the man access to her swollen soaking hole. He started rubbing her. She gyrated her crotch against the probing fingers. In less than a minute, she was throbbing, about to cum. Her hips arched upward; we both felt her cunt throb as her orgasm exploded and spread to her throbbing vagina making it clench, pulse and throb in hard spasms. "Oouuuuu..you're making me cummmm. I cummingggg!", my wife hissed through clenched teeth, so as not to disturb the other people in the cinema. He continued to play vigorously with her breasts as her own hands once again found the front of his trousers. She was unzipping them, and forcing her hand inside his crotch. Her panties were still splayed to one side. "Oh God," she moaned again. "It's so big." He hooked his fingers in her panty waistband and pulled them down her legs. He managed to get them off one leg and they bunched uselessly about her other ankle. "Spread her cunt open for me", he shouted to me "Like this?" I replied as I opened her lips for him to see. "Oohhhh Yeah! Like that." He took a long look at her wide-open lips. She continued to fiddle with his trouser front until finally his cock sprang out from the restriction of his waistband. Her eyes looked directly at me, she was flushed - a deeper red than I had ever seen her being. Her legs were open wide but still behind the row of seats. "Oh fuck," she muttered, biting her lip tightly. I now looked at the cock she had in her hand and gulped at how thick and swollen it was. The smooth shiny helmet was free from the skin and it glistened with the moisture of his excitement. Her fingers barely managed to meet as her hand grasped onto it tightly. "So do you think you would like to try that out for size?" The man whispered to my wife. She never replied but the look in her face said it all. Her free hand moved over to my own crotch where she tugged inside my jeans and pulled out my own straining, leaking penis. She emulated the grasp she had upon the stranger, one cock in each hand - only her hand encircled mine with room to spare. I though this was getting totally out of hand, so I pulled my wife to her feet and indicated that we should leave. The man who she'd been touching looked disappointed. "Oh come on," he protested. "Not yet. I'm about to cum. Lemme do it before you have to leave. Please, just a little bit more. Please", he begged. My wife looked at me and smiled. "It would be cruel to leave him like this, Honey. Just a minute. It'll only take a few seconds. He's already about to cum." Turning to the man, she said, "Come on, shoot your big load over my tits. You want to cum on my tits? Go ahead. Do it! Cum on me!" She knelt in the seat directly in front of the man. His cock was just above the level of hertits. She cupped her breasts and held them up for him. Cum dripped from her nipples. The man's hand manipulated his cock rapidly. His hips snapped back and forth as he surged toward orgasm. "I'm almost there.. Oohhhh I'm about to cum. Please. Let me cum on your cunt. Please. please , let me cum on your cunt." She leaned back with her head almost on the seat and lifted her legs to put them over the back of the seats in front of her, with her feet wide apart to spread herself completely. "Spread wider", the man begged. My wife opened herself as wide as possible exposing the gaping hole of her wet and overheated cunt. "Can you see my cunt now? Look at it. Oohhhh yesssss.. Look at my cunt. See how wet it is from feeling your hard huge cock. Can you see how open I am for you? Go on, cum on me, cum right on my cunt. It's waiting and wanting - look at how wide it has made itself for you. It knows how much you would fill me up." The man squeezed his penis causing the bloated head to expand and redden. Carefully, he pointed his weapon directly at my wife's exposed cunt. Edging forward to bring the cockhead within a few inches, he began to stroke himself hard and fast. My wife stared directly at the slit in the end of the man's penis. Suddenly it opened and the thick stream of cum jetted out. It flew through the air in a direct line toward the open hole. The first blast struck her clitoris quickly coated the hard organ with a thick layer of semen. Part of the blast landed in her pubic hair. She reached down with her fingers and spread her cunt lips wide open. Aiming his cock, the man spewed the second stream straight between her hole. Finally, the man seemed to be empty. My wife dismounted from the seat, pulled her skirt down, carefully replaced her tits inside her blouse and said, "Ok, I'm ready. Let's go." The man followed us to the car in the car park at the back of the cinema. I got in the driver's seat and waited for my wife to get in. I could see her outside surrounded offering the man a soft kiss and whispering something to him. She was laughing as he replied something directly into her ear. He was holding her hand whilst speaking to her wife was an incredible sight. Right in the middle of a public parking lot, she had her tits exposed, her skirt up over her hips. Cum still coated both tits and several streams were running down her legs. I knew that she was certainly not going to allow him to fuck her in the car park where anyone who walked by could see. Sooner or later, she was going to get in the car and we would leave. I waited, but she still did not get into the car. Finally, she stuck her head in the window. She smiled at me but didn't move to get in. "Come on, Honey. Get in the car." I crooned. I was eager to get her home and take advantage of her obvious state of arousal. "I can't get in the car," she replied. "Why not?" "I'm being fucked." "What do you mean you're being fucked", I said with outright confusion in my voice. "He's behind me. He's fucking me. He's holding my hips and ramming himself in and out of my cunt from behind - just how I like it. He won't let me get in the car until he finished fucking me." With the complete darkness in the car park I could barely see the figure of the man behind her. I knew this was her favourite position, and the fact she was looking at me directly through the window as she was being taken suddenly made me tremble with excitement. "I was going to get in the car when he pushed my head through the window and made me spread my legs. Then he started fucking me. God, he's really ramming it into me. He's fucking me.. He's fucking your wife's cunt in public. Ooohhhhh what if someone comes by?" Her face contorted with the enjoyment of being fucked from behind. "I'm being fucked," she reiterated. "Oh, he's so big, really big. He's got it in deep.. aaaahhhhhh I'm getting fucked well and good. Meeeeee. Oohhh fuck, he's coming inside my cunt. I can feel him shooting his big load into me." I watched my wife's body rocking back and forth as she so eagerly accepted his large cock deep inside her. Her mouth opened in a silent groan; her eyes squeezed shut; her tongue flicked rapidly over her top lip and she beckoned me to kiss her through the window. I moved over towards her, knowing I needed to give her a long kiss. Our lips touched, her tongue swept over the inside of my mouth. He moaning continued and she gasped as I suspected a climax shot through her. Behind her, pussy juice spewed out of her tightly plugged cunt as thick streams of cum erupted inside her hole. I knew she was feeling a long decent fuck, I could hear the guy also groaning about how good her body was. His hands were visible, grabbing her breasts from behind. Uggghhhhh! Damn, he's fucking me hard -fucking meeeee. I'M CUMMING, OH MY CUNT IS THROBBING He's making me cummmmmm. Your wife is cumming with another man's thick cock stuck up her pussy. Ooohhh he's getting ready to shoot into me. Look at him holding my hips and pounding it in. Can you see how hard he's fucking your wife? His cock's getting bigger now. I can feel that big dick slamming into the very bottom of my cunt. It's getting bigger He's throbbing inside me. It's getting ready to shoot. NOW.NOW.NOW! The cum's going in! He's put one big load into me. He's still ramming me. He's throbbing." He eyes bulged widely as she began to shake. Then the movement decreased and she planted soft kisses on my lips and face - smiling and groaning with delight. Before I knew anything else, I realised that I too had ejaculated, albeit still within the confines of my jeans. As I recovered, the car door opened and she sat down on the passenger seat next to me. Her skirt was still splayed but her G-strong was back in place - only soaking wet on the crotch. As we drove home, I rested a hand on her lap and eased a finger inside her G-string. Her gaping lips gave away just how much she had enjoyed this experience. "Mmmm, " she moaned. "So that's what a big cock can do." After that night, our life entered a new phase where the `one off's' became more then `one-off's'. Please send comments, remarks, complaints, praise, disgust, good cheer, .and whether you actually think there is more to life than waiting to die. DChatterly@Simpsons.com 1999 All rights reserved ?Dchatterly 3082 1.71/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment