Tuesday, February 19, 2013

His Wife Likes It Hard & Fast in the Ass

To:My Net Friends From: SeeShow - A story received from Frank of Florida Subject: He finds out his wife is willing to do just about anything to get the house refurbished! HIS WIFE LIKES IT HARD AND FAST ON THE ASS I left work a little early and got home quickly. Into the front door and the stairs I went. I was going to surprise my beloved Candy. Home early from work and straight into my home improvement project that I had been neglecting. Today, my plan was to finish the bedroom in our new home. As I reached the door, I noticed that it was not quite closed. `How odd', I thought to myself. Rather than call out to my wife I crept up the stairs, checking for intruders. There were soft noises coming from the bedroom - like voices. I stood in the corridor, listening. It was my wife's voice, and that of a man! I moved closer to the bedroom door. It was open just a mite, enough for me to see inside without being seen myself. What a shock I was in for. The first thing was the decor. I didn't recognize the place. There was the smell of fresh paint and wallpaper paste. Someone had been doing some work, and by the looks of it had finished the job. I dreaded to think what Candy had done. I mean, she's not the most practical of girls when it comes to decorating. Then it dawned on me. Of course! The man's voice must be the contractor. I was only slightly relieved, for we had discussed the whole thing and had decided that getting someone else in would be too expensive. Evidently my spoiled brat wife had decided to surprise me. Probably she was a little tired of the time it was taking me to do the work myself, what with the end of the month push at the office and everything keeping me away so much recently. I silently cursed as I contemplated the huge bill that would no doubt be incurred. Besides seeing that work had been done on the room, I also was hearing something. Something strange! What was that peculiar sound? Like plaster being thrown against a mortar board. Perhaps the fellow had not quite finished. Spic-spac, spic-spac. The sound continued. And why was my wife making those strange, urgent noises? Perhaps she was shifting the furniture. I edged up to the door to get a clearer view. Through the gap, I saw my notions shatter as I took in the scene. There was my wife, Candy, kneeling on a stool, leaning up against the newly mirrored wall, with her chiffon dress hitched up and her panties slung low, her ass quite shamelessly exposed to open view! And there, by her side, was a scruffy looking, young man in overalls, intent not on filling cracks in the wall - but on filling the crack in my wife's ass. That explained the peculiar sound. Spic-spac, spic-spac. As he went about his activity I could also see quite clearly that Candy was not groaning due to physical exertion, but moaning and whimpering in an excited way. Her excitement was due, unbelievably, to the obvious pleasure that she must be getting from this painful treatment on her ass. I was livid. But I was also curious enough to see exactly how far this would go. Next he stopped slapping her ass and spit on his cock as he slid it up her shit-hole. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My wife took his cock up her shitter as easily as she takes mine into her cunt and with as much pleasure. He only gave her a couple of hard thrusts before he removed it and grabbed her hair. The man held onto her with one hand and was holding his cock with the other. His huge pale erection poked into view like a paintbrush handle hanging from his pocket. "Well, you sexy bitch, seeing as how you like it up your rear, you ought to love this." he growled, pushing his big thing toward my wife's face. Candy simply parted her lips and dropped her head onto the end of it. As he spanked away on her bum, she gyrated her hips wickedly and sucked and slobbered on his knob. Then she grabbed the shaft with her hand and began to slowly jack it as she licked all around his hairy balls, right under the ball-sack and back up and over the base of the shaft. Her tongue ran the length of the underside and flitted about the crevices of his cock-head. She was like a whore. I was so angry that I could hardly contain myself. But at the same time I was feeling something else. My cock was as hard as his! She nuzzled his prick all over her nose and cheeks. Then he pulled her head roughly around and reintroduced his shaft into her mouth. He pumped away, gripping her hand with his own, wanking into her mouth, fucking her head, spanking her ass with a surprising vigor for such a weedy looking man. "Oh my god! I'm...yes . . . good god, I'm coming you slutty bitch!" he cried as he tensed and jerked into her. Candy merely gobbled and sucked until he was through. Then she opened her mouth, allowing the sticky mess to roll down her chin and all over his crotch. She used his knob to rub the stuff into her face until her cheeks and eyelids were quite covered in his jism. "Well that was a damn good blow-job, I'll just clean up and I'll be gone. I hope your husband is happy with the work," he chortled gruffly, as he made for the door. I was seething with rage. Not so much at the man, but at my unfaithful wife. I slid into the bathroom as he came into the corridor, whistling a merry tune. I let him exit the front door before coming back out of the bathroom It was a matter of seconds before I heard the engine of his van start up and pull away sharply. Now I was alone to deal with Candy. I entered the room and stood behind her with my hands on my hips. She turned to me, expecting to see the contractor again. Now it was her turn for a shock. Her eyes widened and she turned pale, as pale as the filthy cream all over her face. She tried her damndest. "Oh, Luke . . . gosh I . . . didn't expect you so soon, darling . . . Don't you like the room; what a surprise for you . . .," she spluttered, trying to hide her face in her hand. God knows how she thought she could explain away the pungent sticky mess. I decided to string her along a bit. "Was that the contractor who just left? It looks good," I said as evenly as I could. It was no use, I was just too damn angry. "And how much did it cost, eh?" I shouted at her. "I was supposed to do the work, to save us some money, you know, that funny paper stuff that I work so hard to bring home once a week?" "Oh, Luke, I got a special deal - I didn't want to see you working so hard after work. It didn't cost much, not really," she pleaded. After I approached her, I laid a firm hand on her bare ass. "Special deal, huh? And how much did he charge you?" Then, changing the subject, "and what the devil are you doing with your ass hanging open and your pussy so wet?" "Come on, Luke, you know I get so horny just waiting for you to come home. I got excited, thinking about you. I was just doing a little pussy fingering." She feigned her embarrassment, blushing red as the cheeks of her rump. "What? With the contractor in the house. You were frigging away with that guy liable to walk in at any moment?" "He was washing up. Downstairs," she said quickly. Boy, was she good at this. She could sell curses to the devil. "And I wonder how your ass got to be so red," I mused, stroking the warm surface gently. I was determined to lure the bitch into a false sense of security. Then, WHAM! I would bring her down. "And look at your poor face, looks like you've spilt a load of wallpaper paste all over it, dear." "Oh, that." She replied, "yes, I must have missed a bit when I cleaned up before." She was still hiding her face in her hand, but now she relaxed a bit. Giggling she asked, "Why don't you give me a good fucking from right where you're standing there behind me? I've been saving my pussy for you all day." She was right there, she had indeed saved her cunt from the contractor, if not her ass or mouth. "Yes, I might just do that." I said cheerfully. She wiggled her bum playfully, offering her goods just as a wife should. "But first let's get your face cleaned up." With that I changed completely into a vengeful fury. I ripped the dress from her back and rubbed off her cheeky face. "Oh no, not my dress," she cried, realizing that the game was up. "Ha! Wallpaper paste indeed. And I suppose you got a big cut rate for taking his cock up your ass and sucking it in your sweet mouth. Did you?" I demanded of her fiercely. I pulled her away from the wall and pushed her front down onto the floor. My hand gripped at her panties and tore the thing off her. Then my arm was coming down on her backside like a hydraulic pounding machine. WHUMP! WHUMP! THUMP! Again and again I cursed her ass with my palm as surely as I cursed her with spiteful words. "You slut! You whore! You ungrateful wanton bitch! How could you do such a thing?" "Yeeow! Ouch! Please, Frank, not so hard I . . . I couldn't help it," she whined, "He kept pinching my bottom and saying dirty things about spanking me . . . I couldn't help it. I never could resist . . . a good spanking!" I could hardly believe my ears. So that was it. My wife had a spanking fetish! I had been married to her for over a year and I never knew this about her. Apparently my cock liked the idea by the way it had swollen and hardened in my trousers! My anger was beginning to fade away as I thought it through. First of all I was really turned on by this interesting turn of events and my wife was obviously a past master at receiving such treatment. Second, the work had most likely been heavily discounted due to her spanking, an ass reaming and cock-sucking. And finally Candy had the decency to preserve the sanctity of her snatch in honor of our marriage. Having thought it through I figured, hell, why not give her a hard, punishing screw for her minor misdeeds and get my nuts off in the bargain? I had to admit now that the thought of her getting fucked by another man was pretty damn exciting to me as long as I was in control of the situation. As I was thinking all this through, my blows still burned into her behind. But now, they tapered off as I loosened my shirt and dropped my trousers. Wh-a-a-ck!...W-h-a-a-c-k! I gave her two more, glorious, punishing smacks to the ass. It was even hotter, and redder, than before. I gloated over this sight as I grabbed hold of Candy's hips and guided my tool into her. RAM! I banged the thing into place with great force, causing her to wince and squeal with a different kind of pleasure-pain. I drew out to the tip and again shoved forward with all my might. "Y-e-e-s-s!" she cried, her face screwed up in ecstasy. Onward I drove into her, jamming her dripping gash full to the gills with strong hard strokes of cock. More and more she squealed and squirmed on the end of my knob, more and more I too groaned and shuddered behind her. Finally, I rammed a slow grinding thrust hard against her and she screamed the house down with a rending orgasm as my hot sperm smote the walls of her pussy. "How much is he charging you," I asked her later when we had both recovered. "Besides the oral and anal sex, only two hundred dollars, darling," she murmured in reply. It was time for me to put my plan into effect. I asked her to dress very sexily for him when he comes back to finish the job tomorrow. And I also told her that this time instead of paying him any money she should get him to fuck her while I watch from the hallway. Her puzzlement went to ecstasy as I explained that of course after he left, I'd have to give her a sound whipping for being such a bad girl. She thanked me for being so understanding and told me she'd be looking forward to tomorrow's events. And, of course so am I. 10831 1.57/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment