Friday, February 22, 2013

My Husband Cheats

MY HUSBAND CHEATS The idea that my husband would cheat gave me chills. He'd been furtively checking out this girl's backside all evening at the party...her bubble ass poking out from her mini skirt... she had been noticing my husband's looks, and avoiding my glares. She had been brushing past him and flirting worse as the night and drinking wore on...somehow, the three of us ended up on the bed in the dimly lit guest room, retreating from the mayhem. I had been silently fighting the "spins" for some time, and my husband knew all too well that I was past my limit. He was laying in between me and the girl. She laid quietly with her back to him. After some time, my guy slid closer to the drunk scantily clad girl on the guest bed, away from me. We had all had too much to drink...and at some point I guess he thought I had passed out. While I silently clutched the bed, my husband rolled onto his side towards the teenager. I heard a rustle as he reached down and began stroking her crotch, and she apparently wasn't resisting... I glanced down quietly as his hips moved closer up behind her ass...her mini skirt was hiked up over her hip. They were in a "spoon" position, and he was feeling her up. Through my alcohol haze, I tried to decide what to do. Somehow, I remained frozen, and became a voyeur in spite of my anger...I wanted to know just how far he would take this. He continued to toy with her, touching and exploring for quite awhile and then I heard their breathing get a bit louder as he worked at secretly entering her. He started humping slowly, poking his dick or entry past her panties, then he remained still for a minute...I guess to see if I had noticed. My heart was pounding... I couldn't believe she'd give it up to him so easily, or that he'd try to fuck her while laying right next to me. The smell of alcohol stained the air. I was facing their backs, but I could see his hand reaching around to squeeze her banana-shaped tit, then his body contorted with a slow, long stroke towards her ass. I heard his barely perceptible whine as he slid his dick deep into her snug warm slit. He was inside her. And I knew it. Angry and prickling with sweat, I could hear his stifled breathing and see his ass move back as he pulled outward to get his first stroke...he resisted the urge to plunge freely...and I could tell he was trying not to wake me. He started to make a short, slow fuck motion. His ass was moving back and forth with the slightest movement, getting away with slipping his dick into some hot teen-aged slut right next to me. My husband was lost in the sucking grip of her young, willing cunt, loving that his dickhead was catching back and forth in her pussy...working his hungry dick. I was helplessly awash in dizziness from the alcohol I drank, and couldn't decide what to do. Part of me wanted to punch him and scream...the other part was fixed on picturing the pink of her inner lips grabbing as his prick slowly sunk and withdrew from her twinging, excited tight hole, how good it must be feeling to his dick...their wet sex sliding together, back and forth. Was she feeling victorious, that she could have sex with my man? And my husband...he just had to keep mindlessly poking into someone else's pussy? I agonized as the subtle jerks increased, titillated, but I was pissed off at the same time. "Should I stop him now, or wait until just before he comes?" I wondered, as I secretly reached down to my erect clit. I couldn't let him come in someone else...I had to at least stop that. Sweaty moisture heaved with their fuck motion up to my face, but I pretended to be passed out. I could smell the heavy scent of sex and juices. This seemed to go on forever, his hot back to me, and I could detect his slow, short fucking motion into this other girl...while he guiltily resisted hard fucking that would wake me up. His load must have been increasing to the bursting point - hot, thick, and burning heavily in his balls...trying not to let it go in her milking pussy. If I could have had my way then, I would have reached over and stuck my hand into their pumping wet sex, stroking his surging tool as it stuck and hung up in her tight little pussy. I could feel he was fucking his super-hard cock slowly into her cunt with short deliberate strokes. Suddenly her leg lifted in the air to accommodate him. Her white sock glowed on her foot in the dim light, waving with little jerks as she spread her legs for him. I knew my husband wanted to secretly shoot his load into that slut...Their passion mounted, and the bed started to squeak. He froze. Her bouncing white sock lowered. He glanced back at me, but I stayed still with my eyes closed. For a long time I listened to his labored breathing, wondering if his conscience was finally kicking in...maybe he was giving up on this deceitful act. Waiting, waiting, it seemed like a half-hour before he resumed a slow fuck stroke. His pumping resumed...and I knew that he'd been laying there the whole time, throbbing and connected with his throbbing dick hung up inside her pussy like a locked pair of dogs... refusing to disconnect from his prize, making sure I was passed out. Then it began in earnest again, I could hear a sticky wet sound his dick was making between her legs as he slid in and out of her hole. The bed was rocking, and he was letting it go this time. My heart pounding in my ears, as I writhed in my own anguished prickling heat. My own pussy was twinging like mad. There was no reluctance in him, and I laid there hypnotized by the sloppy sounds and the jerking bed underneath us. He was pumping in a primal beat, slave to his urge to fill her squeezing needy slit with his dick. He was so engrossed, (or drunk), that I decided I could move and get a better look. I moved down the bed slowly for a closer view in the dim light. His back was arching spasmodically, and wet sucking sounds issued from between their spread out legs and locked organs....their wet action was suddenly within my sights...Both their legs were spread and slightly aloft, revealing the fleshy union between their legs. The pink of her inner lips stretching around his cock as it sunk and withdrew from her twinging hole. Her panties were squeezed to the side of his plunging cock and wildly bobbing balls...his cum-loaded dick getting sucked into her puffy pussy lips. I watched him raise her bobbing leg, on their sides spooning doggy-style, his back hunching involuntarily. He was really digging it into her, deep and fast. I could plainly see his dick filling her cunt completely, balls wildly bobbing and squeezed up against her wet ass. "It's good", he quietly rasped. My nostrils filled with the heady smell of their moist sex, and helplessly watched the fleshy blur of his repeated quick cock thrusts fill her squelching cunt. They were headed towards a mutual, milking cum. He'd completely forgotten about me! Suddenly, I heard the girl's boyfriend calling her name, coming up the stairs. They both jumped up, and he checked and looked back at me on the bed, but I was still feigning being passed out. Through squinted eyes, I watched as she scurried out the bedroom door, pulling down her mini skirt. As it turned out, I didn't have to break them up after all. My drunk cheating husband crawled back into bed, shook my shoulder a couple of times, then satisfied I didn't know a thing, fell to sleep almost immediately laid there, rubbing myself into a cum, and wanting to strangle him pissed and excited at the same time. The next day, all the hung-over guests that stayed the night crawled out of their rooms and off couches to try to resume some state of sobriety, coffee was passed around liberally. I sat out on the veranda, trying to make sense of the night before, and to try to quiet my inner turmoil. I didn't want a cheating husband...so, why hadn't I stopped him? Why was I reluctant to confront him? Why was the thought turning me on at the same time that I wanted to kill both of them? My head spun and I drank my coffee in brooding silence while he visited with our host inside the house. Then I overheard the girl's all-too-familiar "titter", laughing with the fellows again indoors. My husband came out to check on me, I grunted something about being hung-over, and he was gone. It felt just a little too much like he was double-checking on me, and less like concern for his wife, so I suspected something was "up". I walked quietly around the perimeter of the house to see if I could overhear him inside...but then I got more than just a chance at eavesdropping. I heard his voice outside - and I peeked around the far corner of the garage. He and the girl were chatting in a "blind spot" that they must have figured would be perfectly private, and I could only see the tops of their heads. I felt a jealous flush, and being more sober this time, resolved that if he laid a hand on her, I'd break it up but good. I worked down a sloping bank next to the garage, behind some thick landscaping, and got myself a view in full daylight. I was camouflaged behind the greenery. She was leaning back against the house, still wearing the same skimpy mini skirt from the night before. My husband moved closer and asked something I couldn't make out, then reached right out and started feeling her up. Her boob slipped out of her loose halter top, he grabbed it, tweaked her rubber-eraser nipple then leaned in and kissed her mouth. She seemed just a bit reluctant to kiss him. While he yanked down his sweats with one hand, his ass popping out in plain view, he turned her around with his other hand and indicated for her to put her hands on the wall, while pulling up her little skirt to reveal her ass. He then grabbed her round buns with both hands while she stood spread-eagle and submissive, and her blinking asshole and slit sprang into full view when he pulled her panties aside. He freed his dick from his sweats, and his hard-on was bobbing between his legs. He stroked it with one hand as he poked into her slit with his finger on the other hand, and each of them were fully revealed to me from the rear...her pink pussy and his bobbing cock as he staggered closer for a doggy-style entry. This was the time to intervene, but even while I was pissed off, again, I just needed to finger myself to a cum before I stopped him. This time, thinking that I was completely out of the way, he poked at her cunt a couple of times, then popped it right in and plunged into her from behind fucking with instant abandon. His knees bent and legs parted like a bow-legged dog as he pumped freely into her perky young cunt. The waistband of his sweats cut into his thighs, and his nuts happily swung, slapping her clit. After some loose long strokes, his balls tightened and almost disappeared as he seemed to key in to the right spot. He was fucking faster, and more directly into her. It seemed to be the right spot for her, too, because her back suddenly rose up in response, and her leg lifted up to the side. Her ass cheeks humped up like two battered balloons with his intense thrusts. It tormented me to watch this dead-on view of my man's tool hooked-up in another woman...but I couldn't move. Sunlight illuminated their humping bodies, and I was watching my husband get knotted up deeply inside her rubbery pussy...like he couldn't have twisted away if he'd tried. His long dick (that I knew so well), and her pink hole looked like a matched set of inseparable flesh pistons. His asshole winked back at me with every deep, frenzied, victorious stroke. It was getting wet and shiny round their pumping sex. I never knew his back could arch so deeply, or so quickly...so animal. She was whimpering...just pushing all the pussy she could put out there for my husband. I agonized, but couldn't say anything, and couldn't look away. I knew my husband's style, and I could tell he was going for a quick cum, probably to relieve his aching balls, and to make sure he wouldn't lose this chance to empty a nut into this bitch, since his cum had been interrupted the night before. He was totally aiming into one area of her cunt, fast true cock strokes that were hitting the button for both of them. Her knees were bent and trembling as he plunged into her from behind. I was watching their organs pump together, her fur being pushed in and drawn out with his rapid strokes? reddened, swollen and wet, they both headed for a cum, and I was too addled to stop him. He suddenly yanked his stiff wet dick out of her hungry hole and forced her down on her knees. She looked back at him with a questioning look, and he stabbed his aching hard-on towards her face, stroking it. Within seconds, his load was spraying on her lips, and he milked himself while his whole body shuddered, grimacing, whimpering, and his eyes squeezed tight. His cum sprayed in straight, forceful jets...and she was trying to get to his plump dick-head with her tongue, but he was fisting it too frantically for her to get her mouth around it. She was frantically licking his spurting pee-hole. Finally, as his motions subsided, she leaned in and sucked his spent cock all the way to his wet pubic fur, his nuts cupping her chin. She sucked him clean, and his body swayed. Just then, her boyfriend busted through the tall wooden gate and thrashed at them both...my husband fell with his pants around his ankles, and his spent dick in the dirt, frantically slapped back at her guy. I hastily retreated to the veranda and sat, trying to look bored. My husband limped around the corner within seconds, told me it was time to go...and I allowed him to usher me to our car. He was out of breath, and I asked him where he'd been. "There was some leaky plumbing at the back of the house I was helping to fix.", he stated flatly. I've never pressed him about the incident since. I knew I'd have to explain what I was doing in the bushes...watching. 5286 1.63/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment