Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chicago

CHICAGO By CB Bud My wife and I have talked about doing this for a long time and we finally decided to do it while we could. I had always wanted her to go out, get picked up in a bar and then watch her fuck and suck some guy that she had never met. Finally, we decided to do it. I travel a lot on business and sometimes she comes along. We said the next trip I take, we would go for it. We figured a business trip would be perfect because there would be a zero chance of running into anyone that we would know. So finally the time came. It was summer and I had to go to Chicago for a Thursday and Friday meeting. We decided to spend the weekend and make it a very memorable one. Friday night, we checked into a different hotel out by the local hot spots. We went out that night to see what was around. It was perfect, bar after bar and all filled with plenty of people obviously having a good time. Saturday, we plotted out what we were going to do. We would introduce each other as just friends in town visiting someone. She would simply be her usual self and see who and what makes themselves available. As night approached, to help us get the night going, we bought a bottle of Cuervo and a couple of lemons. We grabbed a salt shaker from the place we had dinner and did a few shots. In anticipation of our weekend, we had selected some outfits for my wife that would fit the festivities. We went through what she brought and decided on a denim mini-skirt and a loose white top that buttoned up the front and tied at the bottom into a knot. Where it tied, it cut across her nice tan and flat stomach. Once we were set on what she was going to wear she started to get prepared. She took a shower and shaved her pussy almost completely clean, all she had was what looked like a mohawk up above her clit. She then put on her mini-skirt and the top with nothing on underneath. The top she left completely unbuttoned. With the knot at the bottom, it kept it in place unless you were at a good angle from her left. When she moved in the right way, her shirt pulled slightly open and you were able to see her perfect breasts. When I mean perfect, they certainly are! She has nice and firm 34C tits with tight pink nipples protruding out at the tips. When her shirt gapped, they were right there for all to see. We finally went out at about 10:00 p.m. (of course after doing a couple more shots). We hit the first place that seemed to have a good crowd. It was big place with a dance floor in the middle and up above were pool tables. We walked around d and then decided to go up and play some pool. We found a decent table and she put up some quarters up and waited her turn. When she was up, she put the quarters in and said let's play partners. She said she needed someone (I just kept to the outside) to play with. Right away, this black guy said he would be happy to play with her! I just sort of smiled at the way the whole conversation came out. Now that he was going to be her partner, she looked over at me and nonchalantly nodded her approval as if to say he's it. This was something I had never really thought about. I always pictured someone like me being with her. I never really pictured a black person, not that I really did care. The funny thing is that I think it made me more excited! Well they started playing and I could tell the guy was liking what he saw. She was certainly doing everything right! Besides playing pool really well, she was flirting like crazy. She kept bumping into him and leaning over so he could get a clean look into her shirt. After a while, they finally lost and they both went up to the bar. They were sitting there and then he put his hand on her thigh. It looked so strange to see his dark hand on her creamy tan thigh. Well he just kept it there and kept rubbing it up and down. I could see that he was slowly moving it up higher and higher. Then it happened. They were facing each other, he reached over, put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her close and they kissed. It was long and deep and seemed to last forever. As they kissed, I could tell that they were both tonging each other the entire time by the way their cheeks kept expanding and contracting as their tongues snaked around in each other s mouth. When they finally stopped kissing, they went back to just talking. He still had his hand on her thigh but again it was slowly rising. I had noticed that somehow he had positioned one of his legs in between hers so that her thighs were slightly spread apart. Then with the hand that he was rubbing her thigh with, he slowly slid it up the inside of her leg until it was underneath her skirt. My wife then suddenly straightened up. It was obvious that the guy must have found her open pussy and had stuck his finger into her or was playing with her open lips. This was going to be the test, if she stayed there then obviously she was in to it, if she left then the night would have been over! To my surprise and luckily excitement, she stayed there. I could see that my wife was actually spreading her legs a little more so he could get a better angle into her unrestricted pussy. After fingering her for a while, he took his hand out from under her skirt, put a couple of fingers up to his nose and then licked them. It was absolutely incredible. There it was, right in front of me. A black guy had just fingered up my wife and then tasted it. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening. I had such a hard on that I was starting to get dizzy. I had a hand in my pocket and was slowly rubbing myself and arranging my boner so it wouldn't completely show. They sat at the bar for a while and then they both got up. He had grabbed her hand and they headed for the stairs to go down. I looked over the edge of the railing to see where they were going. I saw them as they both went onto the dance floor and started dancing. It was a fast song so they were dancing apart. My wife was putting on a good show. She was dancing her little heart out. She was moving and grooving to the music and would every now and then put her hands up to her hair and tussle it. When she did this, her skirt would slide up nicely so more of her legs would be showing. Then a slow song came and they moved together and danced close. The guy kept kissing her and putting his hands on her ass as they danced. As they continued, I could see him slide his thigh in between my wife's legs and grind his crotch up against her. They were certainly dancing dirty. They stayed out there for one more song and then went over to the bar for another drink. The entire time they were at the bar he had his hand on her somewhere. It was either on her shoulders, her ass, along her stomach, basically everywhere. I could tell my wife was really loving it by the way she would keep leaning into him. If you saw any daylight in between them, you had to be looking at the perfect time. After a couple more minutes, my wife took the hotel key out of her purse. I could tell what she was doing. In her own way, she was telling me that she was going to take him back to the hotel room for some fun. So I took off running for our hotel. I got into the room and tried to figure out the best place to hide and see them. I grabbed the video camera (which we never discussed) and went into the closet. From there, with the door slightly open, I could get a great view of the entire room. I grabbed a piece of tape and put it over the red record light so no one could see it and settled into the closet. After what seemed like hours but was probably only a couple of minutes, I heard the key go into the lock. I then heard the footsteps as both of them came in. Neither one of them was speaking. It was working perfect. From where I was and the way the closet was set up, I could see almost the entire room (except for part of the headboard and the top of the bed). They walked past the closet were I was and stood in between the bottom of the bed and the dresser. They couldn't have been more than 5 feet away from me. It was then that they pulled together and started kissing. He had one of his hands on my wife's ass and he was slowly pulling up her skirt to get to her paradise. Finally he pulled it up high enough that her entire ass was exposed and he put both of his hands right on it. They kept kissing until finally he pushed her back so that her ass was on the dresser. He then looked at my wife, grabbed her skirt and pulled on the bottom snap. Her skirt snapped up the side so when he pulled it, he completely pulled it off of her. He just stood back and looked for a second and then went to his knees. He put his hands on her thighs and spread them slowly. He put his face in between her thighs and started kissing them all the way up to her pussy. My wife actually even slid more of her ass onto the dresser and spread her legs completely open for him so he could get into her. At that point, he just stuck his face into her pussy and was eating her out. Unfortunately, I could not get a great angle on that because her legs and his body were in the way. But I kept recording, panning her face and the black guy as he rhythmically moved his face in and out of her crotch. This was too much for me. My cock was throbbing. I pulled it out and rubbed it only about three times and then came all over my hand. It was like I had never come before due to what seemed like a gallon of cum that came out of me. He was still licking and sucking on her pussy when I could tell by her facial expression that she was about to come. She grabbed his head and ground it into her crotch as she reacted to wave after wave of her orgasm. When she finally stopped coming, he stood up. The bulge in his pants was amazing. It looked as if he had a baseball bat in there. My wife stood up and pushed him back onto the bed. She then unhooked the belt he was wearing, unsnapped his pants and unzipped his fly. His cock was already sticking out of the boxer shorts he was wearing. It was huge. About 9 inches and thick. The amazing part was that it was sticking straight up. I figured something that big would never stick out as much as it was or would flop over due to the size. But not his, it was looked like a flag pole. She started stroking it up and down and rubbing it hard. Finally, she just pushed him back and pulled his pants and underwear down. So with his cock sticking straight up and his pants down around his ankles, my wife went down on her knees and started licking up and down his long member. She would start all the way down by his balls and trace his dick all the way up to the head. When she got to the head, she would put the knob in her mouth and suck long and hard on it. Watching this made me get my hard-on back. Every time my wife went up and down on this guys cock, I would stroke mine. After she sucked on this guy for a few minutes, without warning, he grabbed her head and forced her face and mouth all the way down on his cock. He started grunting and pumping his pelvis and cock into my wife's face. Then you could tell as he started pumping his load into her mouth. He came long and hard which made me come again. I started shooting globs of come again out of my dick as I watched some of the come run out of the side of my wife's mouth. After he came, I was waiting for his dick to subside but it didn't! I think it drooped a little but it never went down. He stood up and pulled my wife up with him. There they both were, my wife with only her white top on and the black guy standing there with his shirt on, pants around his ankles and his huge tool sticking out in front of him. The guy spun my wife around and leaned her over so her hands were on the dresser. He spread her legs and then stuck his cock in between her legs. I could see my wife take one of her hands, stick it between her legs, grab his dick and guide it towards her pussy. Then with a gently push, which I was happy about, I could see as he entered her from behind. The guy was slowly stroking in and out of her and my wife was pushing back to meet him. With one of his hands, he found the knot that was holding her shirt together and untied it. He then pulled it up so her breasts were open and swaying as he stuck his cock in and out of her. My wife was definitely loving it. She had a nice look on her face as his huge cock was filling her pussy to capacity. She then took one of her hands and reached between her legs and grabbed his balls as he was fucking her. There it was, my fantasy come true. My wife had someone fucking her brains out. He was right in front on me. His hands constantly moving from her swaying tits to her hips as he slid his cock in and out of her pussy. After a couple of minutes of this, the guy actually picked my wife up with his cock still in her and sat down on the bed. My wife then stood up off of him, turned around, took off her shirt and positioned herself in front of him. She spread her legs, grabbed his cock that was shiny from her pussy juices and directed it into her awaiting hole. She then slowly slid herself down on him until it was amazingly inside of her. Then she started really fucking him. This is her favorite position, on top where she can control what is going on. She continued to grind herself down on him until I could see she was about to come again. She fucked him hard as she reached her orgasm. Then he started to come. He was grunting again as he started to fill my wife's pussy with his creme. Then, before you know it, my wife collapsed on his chest. They just rested there for a few minutes and then he finally got up. As he got up, my wife rolled over a little and his cock popped out of her pussy. You could see the cum running out of her as she lay there with her legs and pussy lips contently spread. The guy just shuffled over into the bathroom, took a piss, cleaned his cock and balls and put his pants back on. He then walked over to my wife, gave her another nice passionate kiss and said he was going. My wife walked over to the bathroom, grabbed a towel, rapped it around her and walked him to the door. At that point I turned the camera off and put it down and tried to hear what she was saying. I made out that she told him she was leaving first thing in the morning and she was glad that she met him. After that I didn't hear anything again as I presumed they were kissing. Finally the door closed and she went into the bathroom. I heard her turn on the shower and get into it. I then came out of the closet, took off my clothes and jumped in with her. She asked me if I had seen everything and I said that I had. I kissed her passionately and put my hand down by her pussy. It was still all wet and slimy from both of their come. It didn't bother me though, I had another raging hard-on. We kept kissing as I slid my cock into her and pushed her up against the wall of the shower. We slowly fucked each other as I told her thanks for making my fantasy come true. Then she told me that she also had her fantasy come true, to fuck a black man. I looked at her, told her I loved her very much and then blew my third load of the night into her pussy. We then cleaned ourselves up in the shower, jumped into bed and slept till noon the next day. We never discuss what happened that night, but I will always have a great video. Someday I will show it to her so we can both relive our fantasy. 2934 2.12/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment