Thursday, February 28, 2013

Gina And Tony

GINA AND TONY If you've read any of my previous posts, you know that I enjoy watching my wife with other men, and especially with other black men. We have a few ads on Darkcavern and when a guy answers that catches my interest, I will set up a meeting. In one of the ads, I had stated that I was looking for a dude to kind of take charge of Gina in front me. Nothing real kinky, just treat her kind of slutty. We hooked up with this dude named Tony that really fit the bill. We hooked up with him a few times and he gave her some good fuckings, but not exactly what I wanted to see, if you know what I mean. So, the next time him and I talked on line, I got a little more specific as to what I wanted to see and that's what this story is all about. I was on line not long after that on a Saturday morning. Tony IMed me and he took on a totally different attitude. He told me that he was horny as hell and wanted to bury his black cock in a hot, white, married pussy. (He'd never really talked like that before to me.) I asked him what he had in mind and he told me I'd find out soon enough. He told me that he was coming over and he wanted Gina in a short, sexy nightgown when he got here, naked underneath. After he had signed off, I called Gina over and had her read our correspondence. When she was done reading it, she didn't say anything, so I told her to go get ready. She showered and came out in this short, black nightie slit up both sides. We smoked a joint to loosen her up and pretty soon, tony knocked on the door. I let him in and we went into the living room and sat on the couch with Gina between us. There was no small talk this time... Tony told her how hot she looked and how horny he was, stuff like that. She never really responded unless he'd ask her a question. She just sat there and let him run his hands over her and then, he picked up the front of her nightie and when he saw she was naked underneath, he said "Good girl. Now, go fix me a drink." She got up and went into the kitchen and he followed her, giving me a smile and a wink as he left. I couldn't see what was going on, but pretty soon, they came out of the kitchen. He had a drink in one hand and the other was under her nightie, on her naked ass. He looked at me and said they would be out in a little while, that she had something to take care of, and led her into the bedroom and shut the door. This was EXACTLY what I had been hoping for. I went into the kitchen and got a water glass and put the open end up to the door and my ear against the base of the glass. It worked pretty well... I couldn't hear everything real plain, but I heard well enough to hear what was going on. He was moaning and telling her how good it felt. After more moans, I heard him tell her to "Get up here." That was soon followed by her moan as he started fucking her. Her moan soon turned into grunts and I could hear the rhythmic sound of the bed rocking back and forth. He was telling her how good her white pussy was, telling her how much he'd missed it, and a lot of stuff that I couldn't make out. All this time, there was that squeaking bed and her grunts as he drove into her. He had her talking to him and I couldn't make out everything she said, but her response to all of his questions was "Yes". I know he asked her if she liked his black cock in her. She said "Yes" One of her responses I made out was "Yes, anytime." The headboard started banging up against the wall and her grunts got louder, saying over and over "oh god, oh god!" He said "oh, shit! I"m gonna cum! You want it? Tell me" She said stuff like "oh, yeah. Cum in me. Let me feel that black cum in this white pussy." I heard him yell out "oh shit! Oh, shit!", and i knew he was busting a nut in her. She told him she could feel it, saying over and over Oh god, oh god". When the bed stopped squeaking, I ran back over to the couch and sat down with a raging hard-on, envisioning the sights in my mind that corresponded with the sounds in my ear. I was so turned on, I was shaking like a leaf. I waited a while and when they didn't come back out, I went back to the door with the glass and heard more loud, sexy grunts and groans coming from her and I knew he was fucking her again. After I had listened to the same hot sounds for a while, I could hear him cumming again, so I went back to the couch. After a while, he came out, fully dressed and on his way to the door, he just looked at me and said "She's ready for you now." I went into the bedroom and she was lying there on her back, looking all sexy and kind of dreamy-eyed.... the look a woman has when she's just been thoroughly fucked. I wasted no time getting on the bed, pushing up her nightie, and going down on her. Her pussy was all red and swollen and leaking cum. I lathered her clit and spread her lips apart and started to clean her freshly-fucked pussy. Running a finger over her puckered asshole (which she loves when I eat her), it slipped right in. Leaning back, I looked at her rose-bud and it was leaking cum, too... he'd fucked her ass the second time. I was so turned on, I couldn't finish my clean-up duties and crawled up and slipped my hard cock into her sloppy, wet, hot, and silky-feeling pussy. It took me no more than a few strokes and I was adding my cum to his. After that, we had many hot, exciting episodes with Tony, including him sharing her... whoring her out. Most of the times, I was there, but he had no qualms about coming by and fucking her while I was working. 4683 1.32/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment