Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sex Again

SEX AGAIN by User I have lost control of my body to the man who took my virginity. He called just after I got home from school yesterday and told me to come over to his apartment. I didn't even take time to change. I sneaked out and took a bus to where he lived. I wanted to have intercourse with him again even thought I knew my family would not approve. When I got there, he opened the door and let me in. There were two other men in the room, a tall blonde man and a very large black man. He introduced me as his new ess and em friend. I did not know what he meant. He explained by saying that he didn't appreciate the cock teasing last weekend but as soon as he spanked me, he knew what I was. He told me he was going to use a small whip on me this time and that I would perform for him and his friends. I started to slap him but he caught my hand and forced me to my knees then dragged me into the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and tied my hands and feet to the bedposts. My legs were wide apart and I knew the men with him could see everything. I was so embarrassed. He thanked me for wearing a wrap skirt then unbuttoned it and removed the pin that held it together at the side and pulled it off of me. He got a pair of scissors and reached under my blouse to cut my bra off. The he whispered in my ear that he was going to expose my pretty little ass to his friends. I tied to escape but he slapped my butt with the little whip and told me to be still. I obeyed. He cut off my panties then used the whip on me again. I think he was right about me. I forgot about the other men and just wanted him to take me again. I felt the handle of the whip slide down my back and between my legs. He pushed it into me and lifted up, forcing me to raise off the bed. He slid a pillow under me and told the men in the room to notice how wet I was. He then asked me if I wanted to fuck him now. Yes, please, I whispered. I was so ashamed but I needed him. You've got to service my friends, too, he said. I began to cry and tell him that I was his and no one else could touch me. He gave me two more strokes with the whip and ordered me to be quiet. Both of the other men came to the front of the bed and I could see they were naked. I felt my lover climb on the bed and begin to enter me. While his friends watched, I had two orgasms. I didn't want to but I couldn't stop myself. The blonde man got between my legs and began to have intercourse with me. He reached under and tore my blouse open and squeezed my breasts. I was horrified to feel myself have another orgasm. When he finished with me the black man took a squeezable catchup bottle and inserted the tip in my anus. He told me he was going to lubricate me first, then put his penis back there. I could feel something filling me back there then he inserted his penis. It hurt but it felt good, too. He used his fingers to bring me to another orgasm as he filled me with his seed. I was pushing hard against him, trying to get him deeper into me. I was an uncontrollable slut. Afterwards, they untied me. His friends both put some money in my purse and said I was a good little girl. My lover allowed me to get dressed and told me to leave. He said he would call the next time he wanted to party with his friends and that I should come immediately. 3001 1.31/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment