Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kristi In The Big City

KRISTI IN THE BIG CITY by User I knew when I first met her that she was fresh meat. She moved here with her husband so he could go to college and it was their first time out of that tiny little Nebraska town where they grew up. They got married before they graduated from high school and before either of them had a chance to experiment. Now he was in college in downtown Chicago and she was feeling lonely. Ripe, I thought, for the picking. Long legs, trim little butt and those high, round titties that catch your eye real quick and milky white skin that would look so good under my black hand. She was one of those nervous flirts. She needed the attention, since her husband was preoccupied but she had never met a black man until they moved here. She was curious and a little frightened, too. I spent a few weeks playing her. We would flirt, I would make naughty comments and she would blush and rush away. She always came back for more, though. My chance came at a frat party. I asked a slutty friend of mine to get after her hubby, even bet her a bill that she couldn't snake him away from his little white wife. I knew she could and she did. Last I saw of them that evening, she was leading him down the Rush Street sidewalk, trying to find a place to fuck. Of course, I made sure she knew about it and comforted her all the way to the play room. For those of you who haven't been frats, that's where we take our women when we need a little sexual relief. Ours had a couch, slightly turned away from the door for what seemed to be privacy. What went on there was easily visible, though, and taking a seat there was an announcement that you were going to try to get the babe to perform, maybe even participate in a gang fuck. I sat her down and talked with her about her "rat bastard " husband, massaging her shoulders and feeding her strong drink. Soon, she was relaxed eogh to rest her head on my shoulder. I stroked her neck and whispered nasty things into her ear. At the right time, I turned her face toward mine and kissed her hard on the mouth, moving my hand quickly to her breast. She was startled at my bold move and grabbed my hand. How nice, I thought, when she only stopped it in place. She didn't try to pull it away. "Please," she protested. "Somebody might see you." I smiled, thinking she would be much easier that I thought. "I'll do it like this," I said as I slipped my hand under her crop top and caught her nipple between my fingers. She gasped and thrust her breast forward, deeper into my hand. Realizing the full meaning of what she had subconsciously done, she pulled back. I pressed forward, pushing her down onto the couch. Her wrap skirt fell open, exposing most of her creamy thighs to several of the brothers who had stopped to see if I would get some tasty white wife that night. I was amused when she tried to cover my hand with hers so no one would see. She froze for a few minutes letting my hand marauding those perky little tits and my tongue stab half way down her throat. When I broke the kiss, she tried to rise. "I've never cheated on my husband," she said. I took her hand and placed it on my rock hard cock and slid my fingers up her exposed thigh, raising the skirt higher as I went. Her hand was still, resting on my bone, as we both watched my hand travel toward her sweet little ass. She seemed unable to stop me. Soon, her skirt was open to the waist, exposing those old-fashioned cotton panties that only farm girls seem to wear anymore. Her breath was coming in short spurts as I moved my hand across her belly then slowly down to her wet pussy. She let out a little scream when I claimed her clit, falling back and spreading her legs. I fanned her hard little nub through her panties, enjoying the sight of her cunt bucking up and down on my fingers as she panted over and over again "Don't make me cheat on my husband, don't make me cheat on my husband, don't make me cheat on my husband." She had long since forgotten that she had willingly given it up and that a room full of brothers and a few sisters were quietly watching her perform. It was time to take her to the next level. When she came, she came hard, grabbing my wrist and tightening her legs aroundmy hand. I could feel her pussy spasming. She cried out three times then went limp. I pushed her top up, exposing her little titties to everyone and sucking almost all of first one, then the other into my mouth. She continued to breath heavily, zoned out as if she was on the heaviest drug. I started slipping those panties down, exposing the fleecy blonde hair that covered her crotch first, then pulling them off entirely to show everyone how wet and wide open she was. I heard polite little murmers of approval and comments on her fine white ass. Her fine white pussy fell under attack from my strong black tongue as I lashed her unmercifally for almost 10 minutes. She came so hard and so often that she balcked out for a moment. When she did, I picked her up and draped her face down across the arm of the couch. Taking my cock in hand, I aimed it at that little wet spot that had grown so big. My cock never looked so huge. I heard murmers again. "She's about to go black, man." "And she ain't never going back." "Think old elephant dick can get it all the way in in one push." "Depends on which hole he hits." I hit the right one and she regained herself as she felt the big black snake slide up her little porcelain pussy. We fucked each other from that point on. As I slammed into her, she pushed back, screaming through first one come, then another. I came in buckets, flooding her with juice. I pulled out and sat on the floor to catch my breath. I noticed a couple of brothers moving toward us to take their turn. I waved them off. "Not now," I said. "She'll be ready next time." And she was. She returned a week later. 4598 1.42/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment