Monday, February 25, 2013

Savage Sex

My name is John Johnson I am 24 years old and work in the construction of new homes. My wife Dolores is twenty and keeps house. Dolores is five foot two inches slim body and nice breasts. My neighbor Jack Carson is a professor of entomology at the Local Collage. His wife Barbara is a beautiful woman, but a little on the chubby side. She has the largest breasts I have see on a woman which my wife Dolores was very jealous of, but they were still good friends. The university was doing research on a rare spider specimen and had made arrangements to send Jack on a field trip to South America. They also told Jack he could take a few friends with him to keep him company. Jack asked us if we would like to go with him. Dolores was all for a vacation and since I had time coming to me we accepted his invitation. The next weekend we flew to Ecuador and checked in to a nice hotel. We decided to have dinner and a few drinks before going to bed that night. The next morning we meet our guide and started to work our way east to Manaus a little town on the Amazon River. This was the closest we could get to where the spider was last seen deep into the Jungle. We rested the remainder of the day by having a few drinks and of course the girls wanted to do a little shopping. Early the next morning Jack and the guide took off into the jungle to search for the spider. They had been gone all day and night was beginning to fall so we started to get worried. The next morning they still had not returned and the town was so small that they had no law enforcement. I found a map that Jack had left and we were adventurous so we took off looking for him. We were about an hour into the jungle when I turned around to find Dolores and Barbara missing. I heard movement just off the path and smiled saying, ok you can come out now. To my surprise two big natives came out, grabbed me, and through me to the ground. They tied my hands behind me, pulled me to my feet, and pushed me along into the jungle. When we got to a clearing lined with straw huts I noticed that Dolores and Barbara were tied to trees. Then a Big huge native that must have been the leader walked to the front of each of us. He gave us a look up and down and then pointed to Barbara. Two of the big black men untied her and stripped her of all her cloths. I knew now we were in deep shit, but I couldn't keep my eyes off Barbara standing in front of us nude with her shaved pussy and those huge breast that don't droop at all. They were also interested in her breasts it seemed. They approached her with two bamboo sticks and they placed one under her tits and the other above them. They tied them together so hard that her tits where smashed at the base and they began to swell and turn purple. They retied her hand to the tree above her head and walked over to me and stripped off my pants and shorts. They took two smaller sticks and tied my cock and balls in the same way they had tied Barbara's tits. They walked over to Dolores and stripped her naked also. The natives pulled and twisted her nipples causing her to let out a scream that echoed into the jungle. Then two fat native women took their place in front of Barbara and Dolores and began to beat their tits. The one working on Barbara was also jabbing her bare pussy with the end of a stick while the other one was pulling Dolores pussy hair out with her hands. The girls where in a constant scream, when the two fat women backed away to admire their work. Now drums started to sound and two young bare breasted native women started dancing around the girls waving fans made of woven straw. They began to brush the fans over Barbara's tits and bare pussy. She was jerking at her bounds and screaming for all she was worth. I noticed that red whelps where appearing on her breasts and swelling pussy lips. They moved to Dolores and did the same to her. After they finished they walked over to me and brushed the fan across my cock, which set my dick on fire. At this close range I could see that bees had been woven into the fans. The leader appeared with a half coconut shell full of a liquid that looked like green milk and forced Barbara and Dolores to drink from it. Then one of the natives walked over to a tree that looked like sap was running out of it and put some on his finger to rub on both girls clits. It must have been some kind of Aphrodisiac because a wild look came on their faces and they started to moan and grind their pussies. The men started to tease Barbara by dancing up to her, swinging their big cocks, and rubbing their prick heads on her clit. She was trying to push her pussy out to fuck them, but they keep playing with her. Soon she couldn't take anymore and was screaming for them to fuck her. The leader obliged her and drove his big cock into her with one stroke. He fucked her so hard that her tits looked like they were going to jump off her body and she was climbing the tree backwards. Now they untied her and pushed her down on her knees. A native got on each side of her and took hold of the end of the sticks on her tits pushing down until they where touching the ground holding her in this position. One of the natives drove his cock into her pussy and fucked her hard. She was screaming for more when another started to fuck her mouth while the two natives holding her tits began to saw the sticks back and forth rubbing her tits raw on the ground. The younger girls took interest in Dolores and had tied her spread eagle to a mat. They were sucking her tits and biting her nipples. One of the girls was ridding her face and another was fucking her with clay bottle. I couldn't help them and could not believe my cock was so hard watching the action. Then I forgot all about what Dolores and Barbara were going through when a young native girl dropped down in front of me and grabbed the sticks on my cock and balls to use them to pull my cock into her mouth. She sucked me so well that I thought I was in heaven and when I came in her mouth she bit me so hard my cock started to bleed. She sucked all my cum and cleaned my cock. She got up to kiss me and made me swallow my own cum. When they had finished with Barbara they made me fuck her and then eat her out. They put Dolores in her own bamboo cage, while Barbara and I shared one together for the night. The drug had not worn of Barbara and she fucked me until I couldn't take anymore and had to beg her to stop. Dolores was going through the same thing and had rubbed her pussy raw on a bamboo bar in her cage. The next morning they started again but they didn't give the girls the drug. The men were fucking Dolores and the girls were working on Barbara. The sex went on for hours and hours. Just when I thought they were going to fuck the girls to death shots rang out and it was Jack along with a group of men from the town. The university got their spiders but never found out what it cost us for them. We became closer friends and sex partners with Jack and Barbara. They would often joke about wishing they had some of that green milk. 8022 1.44/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment