Sunday, February 24, 2013

Beyond the Phone

Beyond Phone Sex Lying there, my semi-hard cock still in my hand, I wondered back on exactly what had started these past few wild days. I remembered coming home from running errands one day a little earlier than was expected. I wasn't trying to be sneaky, but just the same, Tina didn't hear me come in and what I heard immediately captivated my full attention. Tub water was running in the master bathroom and over that I heard Tina's voice. Not that I could discern what was being said but there was a tone in her voice that made me want to hear what she was saying. Just as I got to the bathroom door the water shut off and I heard Tina say, "Yeah, its good and warm now but not as hot as you're making my pussy. Tell me some more while I finger my little button." My jaw nearly hit the floor, I couldn't believe my ears. The next thing I heard was her saying, "Yes, that's what I like, I want to feel the head of your dick slide past my lips." This was too much. I had to see what was going on so I peeked around the corner to see Tina lying in the tub, her legs propped up on the sides. With one hand she held our cordless phone up to her ear and with the other she was moving one of her toy dongs over her pussy. Every couple of rubs she would hold it up and let it fall against her clit. My own cock was straining at my pants. I unzipped my fly and shoved my underwear down a little, then reached down and started slowly rubbing my shaft up and down as I continued to eavesdrop. She asked her companion if he were ready to fuck her pussy. She wanted to feel his big cock slamming into her cunt as she started circling the head of her toy dick around the entrance to her very wet pussy. I too was beginning to ooze a few drops of lubrication that enhanced the feeling of my hand over my cock. I was getting very close to shooting my load on the bathroom floor as Tina just kept on going, oblivious to me standing behind her. "Yes...pinch my nipples as you push your cockhead into my pussy.", she moaned. She slowly inserted the tip of the dildo into her hole then played with it, almost out then almost in. She moaned over the phone, "You like the way my pussy feels around your big hard cock?" Back and forth, just barely in, just barely out, her hips started responding to her needs. I didn't know how much more I was going to be able to take. "Oh yes", she pleaded, then demanded, "Now fuck me hard!", and with that she thrust up her hips to meet the dildo she was shoving into her pussy, splashing a little water out of the tub. In and out she used the full length of that rubber cock. Fucking herself furiously as I matched her stroke for stroke. Next, she locked her legs together holding the dildo in place then went to work on her clit. With the tips of two fingers she rubbed frantically on her little love button adding in a few "yesses and ohhhs." He must have been talking up a storm cause about then Tina's breathing became shorter and I knew she was getting very close to cumming. This set me off and luckily I caught most of the load in my other hand just as Tina busted out with one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had the pleasure of witnessing. There was nothing but silence for a bit as I tried to figure out how I was going to get out of the bathroom door, my pants almost to my knees and my hand full of cum. Then Tina said, "Yes, it was great for me. Did you cum all over yourself?... I wished I could have watched it. I'm glad you talked me into staying on the phone." With that I slowly backed out of the doorway and waddled out of our bedroom to the front door as quietly as I could manage. I opened and closed the door, a little louder this time and as I walked down the hallway to the guest bathroom, I announced my arrival. With hands washed and everything put where it belongs I waltzed into the bathroom and with as much surprise as I could muster I asked, "A bath in the middle of the afternoon?" As I leaned down to kiss her I mumbled, "kinda sexy," then proceeded to give her the hottest kiss I knew how. Her cheeks still flushed from her previous foray, she only smiled and shook her head, and slyly asked, "What are you trying to do, make me all wet?". I told her I thought she was wet enough, then winked and walked out to grab me a beer. About half way through my beer Tina came out all dressed and we both continued through the afternoon as though nothing had happened. Although I must admit, I found myself massaging my balls and semi-hard cock through my shorts more than once that afternoon. After dinner that night we were sitting on the couch relaxing and Tina informed me she had a little confession to make. I acted dumb and just let her tell the whole story but I assure you I wasn't having to feign my attention. She then went on to tell me about her tryst on the phone. She said she hoped I wouldn't be too mad, it was just that she had been rather horny lately and the guy just happened to catch her at the right time. I assured her that I wasn't getting angry but that she was really getting to me talking about how she got herself off while talking dirty to this stranger on the phone. I think the thought of it was starting to get to her again also. She kept stealing glances at my bulge as her hand drifted down to her crotch and lightly strummed the mat of hair under her chonis. Yes, she even caught me looking at her pussy and when our eyes met we couldn't help but smile at one another. We were both getting terrifically aroused and we both knew why. Tina had talked to me once before about her fantasy of having some guy fuck her while I watched, and at the time I remember it making her pussy very wet before I even got to it. She thought it was great that I was getting off on it too because she had told the guy to call her back tonight if he were "up to it." Well this was too real, I couldn't believe what was about to take place. I got up to open a bottle of wine and maybe grab some cheese and crackers hoping to continue both the mood and the conversation. So I asked if there was a particular time he was supposed to call and as she looked at her watch, the phone rang. "Well I guess right about now," she beamed. It rang once and she suggested I grab the remote as she reached over to pick up the living room phone. What followed was nothing short of a wet dream come true. 3296 1.15/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment