Sunday, February 24, 2013

Boss Story

To: My Friends at The Dark Wanderer From: SeeShow Subj: Boss Story Original Chat on 02/17/95 00:27 NOTE 1: The following was some correspondence betwee myself (SeeShow - Jim) and my Cybersex slave, Sloppy (Linda). Thought you might enjoy our chat almost as much as we did when we fantasized our little story. By the way, don't get confused as Linda's husbnad's name is the same as mine (Jim) Also about 1/3 of the way into the story, I change character from being Sloppy's Cyber-master to being her husband's boss, Larry. Having said all that, please proceed to reead and enjoy! NOTE 2 : L=Linda (Sloppy) and J=Jim (SeeShow) L: SLOPPY: (PRIVATE to Seeshow) I NEED YOU! J: OK, use line #14 L: Hi Master! J: Hello, baby. Of course you need me. What you really need is someone to absolutely fill every crack and crevice in your hot little body. L: What fantasy do you want to play ? (By the way , I haven't caught up on my e-mail yet. Your humble love slave is so sorry!) J: I Understand and it's very nice of a master to allow his love-slave such liberties, don't you think? Tonight's fantasy... Your husband's boss has been invited over for dinner. Your hubby is very anxious to get an available promotion and he's sure that he'll get it if he convinces you to be a `team player' L: I ask Jim just what he means by a "team player" and he just smiles...I am wearing a short black dress that shows a little cleavage...I have no intention of letting Larry touch me.... J: Your hubby explains that Larry has made it very clear that the promotion to Sales Manager will be given to him if... his wife plays ball. Jim's boss has told Jim that he really thinks you are a fox. He said that if you co-operate and shows him your gorgeous tits that he admires so much `up close and personal' the new promotion will go his way. L: I am so angry at Jim...I tell him that I am not some kind of slut....and I hate Larry and his commanding tone and his ideas that all women want him to fuck them..... J: Jim calms you down and explains how badly he wants the position and knows that it will go to someone else unless you assist him. "After all Larry just wants to inspect your breasts..Hell, no big harm in that." he says. You lose all respect for your hubby and decide that you'll make him suffer for offering your breasts as a prize to his boss. You make up your mind that, you'll show more than just tits to Larry ...just to upset your husband! L: Larry arrives and we sit down to dinner...I notice him openly leering at me...during dinner I am very nice to him, then he drops the bombshell "Linda, has Jim told you that I have some needs that you can help?...and has he told you that I have been planning on firing him tomorrow unless we can work something out tonight?" I look at Jim stunned....how could this happen? Fired! Our lives would be ruined...Jim says nothing...Driven by my desire to punish my husband and to save our financial situation, I capitulate entirely to you. "Yes Larry, I understand...what do you want me to do?" J: I tells you to sit on my lap while I unbutton your dress so that ALL of your cleavage will be seen. I command you to remove your bra and as soon as you do, I place my large hands on your breasts. L: My nipples have always been so sensitive...and now this dominating man is handling them like he owns them...while Jim watches and looks ashamed....I feel so helpless...but my nipples are as hard as they have ever been... J: Jim is stunned by all of this. He expected a possible promotion ...not the threat of being fired unless you co-operate. With the bills and high loan on a new house he realizes that being out of work for even a little while will mean financial ruin. And seeing me fondle your breasts is even worse to him. he thought that I would be content just to view them. (the fool). Now he knows he's powerless to stop anything that I want of you. And what's really worse is it's very obvious to him that your beginning to really enjoy it! L: You whisper in my ear and I stand up and take off my dress and pantyhose and panties silently,,..I have only my makeup and jewelry and heels left on. Here I stand in my own dining room, in front of my husband, with the light on showing all my private parts to another man...I get back in your lap like an obedient kitten...your hands are everywhere..."You know Jim, I do believe that your wife has about the wettest cunt I've ever had my hand in"...and your right, I'm soaked...something about you and your powerful ways has me very hot and wet... J: I begins nibbling on your breasts causing you to actually have a small orgasm right on the spot, in front of your husband. You don't seem to care! Your lost in a sexual haze and are having such wonderful lustful feelings. Feelings, that Jim was never able to illicit from you! L: I am panting out loud, like an animal..You laugh and say to me "You are too easy cunt...guess you really need a real man, don't you?" I don't know what to say...you puts my small hand on your pants over your cock and I gasp...it is huge I whisper "yes, Larry"..."Don't call me Larry cunt, call me..." J: Master." You are excited about my masterful ways over you ...this has never happened to you before...but you have never been in the arms of such a dominate and powerful man. You realize that you want my cock out and so you remove it teasing it at first with your delicate hand then... L: It is out in plain view and it's twice the size of Jim's ..I look down at it in awe...I forget everything I have ever learned about being a proper wife...I need your cock in me so badly...I look into your eyes with longing, begging for it with them.... J: I realize how hot you are and that the moment of truth has arrived. I pick you up in my arms and carry you into the master bedroom...telling Jim to follow. Jim does what I command, like a puppy dog. Jim is still too shocked and confused to enter even a small protest to his boss! L: You lay me on the bed and make me open my legs wide...I do it eagerly, showing you my most private possession...I am soaked and it is easily visible...my hips churn and rise as I am like a bitch in heat.... you smile down at me and say "Not quite good enough cunt...I want you to take your pretty little fingers and peel those cunt lips of yours wide open and hold them there and beg me to fuck you"...I take my fingers and open myself more than I ever have in my life..."Get a camera Jimmy boy"...then I beg you to fuck me, over and over.... J: "Not before you have me properly lubricated " I say and bring my large member over to your open mouth. You have only done this on rare occasion for Jim and never have you ever had such a large cock to deal with. I take no mercy and shove all nine inches of my cock into your mouth using it as a cunt before removing it to place it in your wetted hole.. L: You fuck me very hard and for over forty minutes...I have three climaxes...I am a sloppy mess and my cunt is making squishey noises as you fuck in and out...finally you are ready to cum.... J: I tell Jim to hold your legs apart since you are tiring...and that I am now ready to give you the CUM that Jim's slutty wife needs and craves. I begins to gush into you with more juice then you have ever received before from any man. L: Jim begs him to pull out, telling him that we have been trying to get pregnant and I have no birth control...... J: I laugh and tells Jim that I certainly hope the boy will be named Larry, Jr.. L: Jim actually cries at this..I cum again...you pull out, leaving a soppy mess between my legs...you make Jim take a picture...then you send Jim out to your car for something...he returns with a huge dildo, over 10" and twice as thick as a man's cock mounted to a heavy base...you tell me that you want my cunt better fitted to your big cock and I am to "exercise" for an hour daily on this thing..... J: Before handing it to you for your first exercise, I tell Jim that since it might make you sore that he should lick your pussy and soften it up. Jim realizes that my cum is still in you and initially starts to refuse. One look from my gray steel eyes convinces him that he'd better follow my instructions about this as he would any order I'd give him at work. L: And so Jim crawls between my legs and begins to eat the mess there...I can't believe that he's doing it...he is such a wimp, he's no man at all.......I look at the monster that I have to ride on the floor and look back at you "I will do it Master, everyday...if it makes me better for you" J: That's the spirit, my little slut, and Jim I think you'd better use the spare bedroom tonight. I know you have to get up bright and early tomorrow. I'll be spending the night in bed with your sloppy cunted wife, of course. You are ashamed of what you have done so far...but at the same time you have never been so sexually thrilled before and you are actually looking forward to spending the night with me for even more sexual adventures! L: You make me work thru the night...you teach me ball licking and ass lapping, making me do both over and over...then, of course, you make me ride the "cuntmaster"...it makes me so wide open... J: I introduce you to anal sex and you find that while you had always dreaded the thought of a cock in your ass, you actually love it and wonder why your wimp husband has never done any of this with you. I explain to Jim the next morning the NEW ORDER of things; that I will be having sex with you at any time I want, that your prime function will be to keep me sexually satisfied at all times. "If Linda has anything left over after serving my needs ... Well that's up to her." Jim accepts his new position as 2nd man in your life to serve me and you whenever we want... L: Larry then has Jim give him the film and goes to work. Over the next few weeks all of my clothes are replaced by very sexy ones selected by you and my cunt adjusts to the cuntmaster...Jim is much too small for my pussy now... J: And so you only have sex with me...allowing Jim to jack-off in front of you and to lick your pussy...but nothing else...The threat of using the photos for blackmail keeps Jim from getting any ideas of quitting his job or bucking me in any way. [BY] L: This new order of things suits me just fine. My cunt is keep in a continual state of stimulation and sex has become like a drug to me.. I cannot get enough even when you invite some of Jim's co-workers over to fuck me in front of Jim and to taunt him about it the next day at work. I agree to become your whore/slut willing to fuck whatever men you send to me. Jim is continually 'treated' to watching me fuck many different men in our house, including some very delightful 'gang-bangs' of my ass, mouth, and, of course, my always hot and now enlarged cunt! J: Got to go, my slut-slave. L: So Long, Master. I love you! 11785 1.22/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment