Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rhonda's Nephew

My husband and I are posting these stories about happenings from our past 25 years of marriage. Most of them happened in the early 70's before sex was such a dangerous proposition. We have had a great time recalling these times and after my husband writes them and I edit them we usually end up having a great fuck. It has been really great to hear from other couples who have enjoyed themselves like we have over the years. We appreciate your comments and sharing about your little adventures. If you enjoy our experiences, please send us about one of your times. Rhonda and CL rhonda69@newsguy.com When I was younger, my favorite cousin Cathy would spend time at my parents' house during the summer. Cathy and I were the same age and we spent all of our time together growing up. Rhonda enjoyed the stories I shared with her about how Cathy and I played around together. I told her about some of our best times as teenagers being naked in bed rubbing each other off until we came. As we got older and went to college, we got to see less of each other. When we were in our junior year in college we finally got together one winter at my parents' and decided it was time to go all the way. My parents were in Florida so we had the house to ourselves. Cathy supplied the rubbers and we had an incredible weekend together. That was the only time we fucked but we still sneak away at family reunions to have a little quality time together. Cathy who got married and divorced has a son, Jeff. Jeff is a nice kid who I get along with because he likes to fish as I do. One summer when he was 15, he wanted to come up to our cabin and spend a week with us. Cathy agreed to let him come. It was a bad week as it was hot and the fishing was lousy. About the second day he was getting antsy in the boat so I suggested that we call it a day and go in. When we got home, Rhonda was on the dock lying in the sun. She had on one of her famous little bikinis and looked great. Rhonda asked if we wanted to go swimming. I had some stuff to get done around the cabin but Jeff happily agreed. As I worked on my projects I looked out and saw the two of them frolicking around in the lake. Jeff would splash Rhonda and she would give it back to him. I noticed that Rhonda's nipples on her small tits were showing through the top of her bikini. As I went about my work they continued to play. In a bit I looked out and saw Jeff lunge at Rhonda from behind. They both fell under as he jumped onto her back in the waist deep water. When they surfaced, Rhonda was facing him and her top was pulled around her neck, exposing her tits to Jeff. Rhonda gave a wicked laugh and said "I'm going to get you now," as she jumped at him without putting her top down. She jumped on him and again they both fell below the surface. After they came up Rhonda pulled her top back down and jumped onto Jeff's back. Jeff spun around and I saw his hand slip into Rhonda's top. Rhonda wrapped her arms around him and they again sank below the surface. They continued this play for another 15 minutes or so when Rhonda said she wanted to go in. As they walked up the dock I could see that Rhonda's clit and nipples were as hard as pebbles. Jeff too was sporting a nice little hard-on which he covered with his towel when he saw me. That night in bed Rhonda told me that he more than once accidently slipped his hand into her bikini top. Once when she was behind him, she grabbed his hands and held them down. As they were right by her crotch she let him rub them against her pussy. When he got the chance, he tried humping his cock against her ass or cunt. I asked Rhonda what she thought would happen if she let him go further. She didn't know but said she wouldn't mind finding out. We agreed that the next day I would leave and give her, and him a chance to find out. The plan was that I would return and find them enjoying each other. The next day, as arranged I left to get something from town. In a bit Rhonda asked Jeff to join her on the couch. She asked him if he had fun swimming with her the other day. He said yes. Rhonda got him to admit he never felt a woman and really enjoyed it. With that, Rhonda unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She looked into Jeff's eyes and said, "You can touch them Jeff." She said he slowly reached out and cupped one of her small tits. She smiled and pulled his other hand to her other tit. "Pinch my nipples darling," she told him. As he squeezed one of her nipples she closed her eyes, laid back her head and let out a hiss. He immediately stopped and pulled his hands away. "No, that felt good," she told him. He put his hands back and squeezed and pulled her tits. Rhonda said it felt wonderful even though she could tell he didn't know what to expect or do. Shortly, she pulled away and fell back on the couch. She reached down and undid her cut-offs and pulled them down. She didn't put on panties that morning in anticipation of her time alone with Jeff. She spent a moment with her legs spread while she rubbed her fingers through her trimmed, red bush. Jeff stared in amazement as she rubbed her clit with one hand while she fingered her hole with the other. "Oh yes, I'm cumming," she shreaked as Jeff sat with his mouth open. She said she could feel the moisture ooze from her cunt. Jeff reached out and pulled her finger from her cunt replacing it with one of his. Rhonda looked at him and wiggled her cunt on his finger. After a bit of finger fucking, she sat up, reached out and pulled off Jeff's shirt and asked him to take off his shorts. Jeff obliged. Rhonda pulled him on top of her and wrapped her arms around him as she kissed him. She knew that I was going to come in soon so she slowly humped her pussy up against his cock, not letting it get in her but allowing it to spread her lips with its tip. That's the way I found them when I walked in. Jeff fell off the couch as he rolled off Rhonda. I really felt sorry for him as he was nearly crying. He begged me not to hurt him or tell his mother. Rhonda too felt bad and intervened saying it was her fault. "Jeff has never been with a woman. I thought I would help him," she explained. I looked at Jeff and asked "Is that true, you never did this before?" Between his sobs he nodded that he never did. "Did you enjoy it while it was happening?" I asked. 'Yes," he replied quietly. "Do you want to finish?" I asked. Jeff looked at me with a dumbfound look on his face. "Yes, oh please yes," he said in a whisper. I looked at Rhonda and asked her "Do you want Jeff to continue?" She sat down on the floor next to Jeff and wrapped her arms around him. "Jeff, I want you to finish," she said as she kissed him gently. He responded by kissing her back and getting hard again. "Let's go to the bedroom," I said. When we got there I stripped as Rhonda laid down on the bed. Jeff stood near the bed not sure what he should do. I looked at Rhonda and nodded. She rolled to the side of the bed and pulled a rubber out of the dresser drawer. She held it up and said, "This is a condom Jeff. Never make love with a girl you don't know unless you are wearing one of these." Jeff said he learned about them in school. Rhonda opened the package and sat up facing Jeff. She unrolled the rubber on Jeff's cock. He almost buckled at the knees when she touched his cock. Rhonda pulled them both down onto the bed. For the next few minutes she instructed Jeff how to suck and touch her in ways that would turn her on. All the while she was instructing him she squeezed his balls, avoiding his cock so he wouldn't cum. When she knew the time was right she rolled him on top of her and spread her legs. She reached down between them and put the head of his cock into her cunt. "Now push slowly," she said. Jeff let out a low groan as his cock buried itself in Rhonda's cunt. When he had it all the way in Rhonda began bucking her hips getting a rhythm going for him. Jeff began to follow her lead and pulled his cock out of Rhonda's cunt and put it back in slowly. "Faster Jeff," Rhonda groaned. He picked up his pace and cried, "Oh god," as he started to cum. Sensing he was shooting his load into the rubber, Rhonda wrapped her arms and legs around him and whispered in his ear, "That's it sweetheart. Cum for me. Give it to me." Jeff stayed in her pussy as his cock softened. When he pulled out of her, Rhonda stroked his cock milking the last of his sperm into the rubber. From the look of it, this was not his first orgasm. Jeff looked at Rhonda and confirmed, "That was better than anytime I rubbed myself." Rhonda smiled at him and slipped the rubber off. "Really slutty girls do this," she said as she drained the cum out of the rubber onto her tits. Jeff's eyes bugged out when she massaged his cum into her tits and licked her fingers. Rhonda reached up and pulled his head to her tits. "It tastes great," she cooed as he began to suck her nipples. I crawled on the bed and spread my wife's legs. Her hole was opened from the fucking she just got, ready to take my cock in. With one plunge I rammed my hard cock into her. Jeff looked up from her tits as I put her legs over my shoulders. Rhonda pulled him back to her nipples with a harsh, "Don't stop sucking." She held his head tight against her tit. Seeing Jeff on her tits made me want to slam into Rhonda's by now very wet cunt. I pounded into her as hard as I could and noticed Jeff's head bounce with each pump I gave Rhonda. I felt my cum build up as I pulled her tighter to me and rammed her one more time. My sperm shot out of my cock deep into Rhonda's pussy. She laid with her eyes closed rubbing her clit with her free hand as she started to have her own orgasm. As we untwined, Jeff immediately went to look at Rhonda's cunt and the sperm she was leaking out. "While you're there, rub my clit," Rhonda told him. She spent the next hour instructing him in the ways and words to use to make a woman cum and want to fuck him. At one point he asked if he could fuck Rhonda without a rubber. Rhonda looked at me and I nodded my approval. Jeff was delirious at putting his naked, hard cock into Rhonda. He lasted longer this time and brought Rhonda off once. When he came he seemed to spurt for a long time, pumping his "aunt's" cunt full with his sperm. For the rest of the week, Jeff and I got to have Rhonda as much as possible. When her pussy was sore she would use her mouth, ass or hands to bring us off. On his last night she agreed to sleep in his bed all night. Several times that night they woke me up as the bed pounded on the wall or one of them cried out in orgasm. Rhonda never got to have Jeff after that vacation. He's 22 now and I notice that they sneak off at reunions just like I do with his mother. Cathy also noticed it and made me share what happened. As we sat on a porch swing one afternoon I told her the whole story. With her head on my shoulder she dreamily said how happy she was that it was Rhonda who was his first. That explained to her why he always got a special present on his birthday from us. 4348 1.42/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment