Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wife's Exposure (Part 4)

The following is a true story that happened just a couple years ago. It's part of my 24 year long quest to change a shy and modest schoolgirl into a submissive slut wife. Since was very bashful but by now had lost most of her sense of modesty and would allow almost anything to happen. Through the years we've gone from a little showing and flashing, more showing and public nudity, direct exposure, touching and being touched by others, watching other men have with sex with her, to multiple sex partners, cum baths and more. FIRST CUM BATH Sam knew that tonight was for one purpose, and one only. She was going to do whatever I wanted in front of these two men. We?d already done some playing with them and now the time had come to let them really enjoy her body. I had promised her that I wouldn?t let them fuck her, so she knew that wouldn?t happen. Other than that there were no rules for the evening. They showed up early, which I expected since I knew they both wanted to get it on with Sam. We sat around and chatted for a while, making them wait for coming early, and giving Sam some time to get used to them being here. I think I was as impatient as they were, but I was trying hard to not show Sam how eager I really was. Finally I asked her if she would please go into the bedroom, change clothes, and put on her bathrobe. I asked her out loud in front of them so we all knew what was going to happen when she did. Like a good obedient wife she just got up quietly and went to the bedroom. It took her awhile to return as I think she had to convince herself to go through with this. But when she came back she was wearing just her light cotton summer bathrobe. We weren?t fooling around with sexy lingerie this time as the night was for full nude exposure. She hadn't buttoned any of the buttons, but was holding it tightly closed around herself. When she came back I had her sit on the couch between Jimmy and myself. As soon as she sat down she laid her head back on the couch which is always the signal that she?s ready to allow what I want to happen so I jerked her bathrobe wide open right away instead of doing it slowly or even just partly open. I opened her robe up in just a couple moments so she was completely exposed. She jerked when I did this but stayed there on the couch with her head back and her body exposed for them to see. She didn't know quite what to do as it was so sudden. She wanted to cover up, but couldn't so eventually she just dropped her hand to her sides. I started to rub her body and pull her nipples to see what kind of reaction it would bring. I even managed to open up her legs and finger her cunt a little bit as they watched. Soon Jimmy, who was sitting on her right, started to play with her titties and rub her body. Even though he had touched her before she had her eyes tightly closed so I made a motion for him to take out his cock and jack off on her. He seemed to be embarrassed by the idea at first, but as soon as he started he forgot about the rest of us. It couldn't have been more than 30 seconds and he shot a load of cum on her tits. I don't think she realized what he was doing because as the cum hit her titties she twitched and jerked like she was getting whipped or burned or something. Once he was done, which was quick, she just went back to laying there as a nude body. Now Bill had been watching all of this, came over, and he already had his cock out ready to give her some more. Only he was a lot smarter about this and he started to rub his cock on her face while she squirmed about under him. She turned her head away from him so he started to rub back and forth on her cheek so he could shoot his load across her cheek and it would go down to her mouth. I think she finally understood what he was going to do because she reached up and pulled his cock away from her face and aimed it toward her tits. When she grabbed it he started to pump harder so she would be giving him a hand job, I guess she didn?t want to do that so she let go of it. He then went back to slowly rubbing it on her face again. It was great, she had to make the choice to either jack him off or let him come on her face. You could tell she didn't know what to do next, and I was afraid she might get up and run away so to solve it for her I lifted her arm so she would grab his cock. She didn't help him at all but simply held on and aimed it while he pumped away and shot his cum down her neck and between her nipples. It was quite a sight to see as she had two loads of cum on her neck, tits and running down her belly and onto her robe. When he was done she let go of him and she opened her eyes to look around at us. About all she could see were three cocks ready to have another go at her. She just stayed still on the couch waiting for whatever was going to happen next. It looked like she was defeated, finally ready to submit and let herself be used as I wanted. It was really encouraging to see that she'd given up the struggle, even though still wasn't ready to actively participate she appeared to have given up any thoughts of controlling the situation and would take whatever more we wanted to give her. I should add here that she doesn?t like the feel of cum on her body, and especially on her face. She claims it?s too humiliating and that she feels like she?s a fire hydrant being used by a dog when I (or anyone else for that matter) cum on her tits or face. By then Jimmy was hard and ready to go again so he came up by her face and started to rub his cock across the left side of her face. She started to turn away from him so I moved up in front and straddled her body with my cock aimed at her face also. I put my hand beside her head and moved it back so she was facing me, and so he could continue to rub his cock up and down her face. I then I had her open her eyes so she could see my cock right in front of her face and his on her left side. I had her keep them open so she could see two cocks getting ready to bathe her face. It's too bad Bill wasn't able to get it up again as it would have been better with three at once. Anyway, once again Jimmy was very quick and shot his load. This time his cum went across her cheek, the side of her mouth and down her chin. He really only had one shot and then dribbled a few drops down the side of her face and neck. Soon after he was done I got my chance and let my cum hit her face straight from the front. Because I was right in front of her the first shot went up her forehead and into her hair, but the rest I managed to deposit on her lips and chin. She really looked like the slut whore that I wanted her to be. I'm not sure how she managed to stay still while the cum was dripping off of her but she did. By now Bill was trying to get hard again so he took his cock and started rubbing the cum all over her face. He was using his cock as a paint brush making sure she was well covered. It must have felt good because it didn't take long for him to cum again, but it wasn't much more than a dribble down her chin. Everyone was done by then and began putting themselves back together so Sam pulled her soggy robe around her cum soaked body. I told her that she should say good night and thank our guests for her 'presents' and she mumbled something that sorta sounded like that. As they got up to leave I then told her she should give then one more chance to see her naked body so she should drop the robe to say goodbye. She frowned at me but opened it and let it fall to the floor as she walked them to the door and said good night. It was a great ending for an almost perfect night. Later that night I explained to her how much I really enjoyed watching her get used by these two guys. What a turn on it was for me to she them being attracted to her and seeing her be transformed into a slut whore like that with cum dripping off her face and tits. She once again said that she didn't enjoy it at all, and wouldn't choose to do it ever again. She told me again how much she disliked having cum on her face and body, and for the first time actually said that she?d rather have sex with them than to have them cover her face with cum like they had just done. She asked if I couldn't be satisfied with just flashing and showing her off like I used to do, and that she didn't like being touched by strangers and having their cum splatter on her face and body. I tried to explain the part about not going a step back once we've moved forward but I don't think she wants to buy into that. At one time she didn't want me to show her tits to anyone, and once we moved past that now she wants to go back to that . I told her once again that there's no turning back. FUCKED BY OTHER MEN Ever since the night when the guys were over they've been begging for a repeat performance. I had them both over one morning for coffee and they even asked Sam if they couldn't come over and play with her body again. Jimmy was even bold enough to tell her that he really wanted to fuck her and would give almost anything for the chance to have her. She didn't quite know how to respond to them face to face so she mostly just talked back to them. Later we talked about having another card game with her as the nude waitress and I expressed to her how much I wanted her nude body displayed before these men, and how I wanted to allow them to play with her anyway they, or I wanted. She asked if I really wanted her to have sex with them, and when I said yes she didn't respond. A couple nights later she finally agreed that we could have them over again and see what happens. I told her that it takes four to play cards so I needed to invite another friend to join us, she wasn?t too happy about that. When the evening arrived she was really nervous and although she'd had a couple of glasses of wine to calm down was almost shaking. She was nude, waiting in the bedroom until the card game started. When we got started she came out to offer us all a beer and snacks and as soon a she served us quickly disappeared again. Within just a few moments we asked for more so she came out again and made the rounds. This time as soon as she was done someone asked for something else so she had to stay around for awhile. Finally I just had her come over to stand by me, but she was so nervous by then that she was shaking; that's why she kept leaving to go sit down as she was too nervous to stand up. I finally told her to go lay down on the couch and when we finished the hand, which nobody cared about, we went in to where she was. I began to rub her body and play with her pussy and eventually she relaxed enough to move on with the evening. The others were starting to complain that they couldn't see, and couldn?t get close enough to touch her body so I moved her down to the floor where we could all gather around her and all touch her at once. It looked like she was starting to relax even more, and perhaps even enjoy it some, when Jimmy asked if he couldn't please fuck her now. This made her tense and stiff as a board. By now Bill had taken out his cock and started to rub it on her face like he had done before, the new guy Todd didn't quite know what to do so he just watched as Bill continued massaging her face with his cock. It wasn't long before he covered her nose, lips and chin with a huge load of cum. Every time some of his cum splashed on her she twitched and jerked. After he finished she stayed quite still as we watched it run off her face, down her neck and into her hair. Todd wanted to go next and he somehow managed to squeeze her little tits together enough to cum between them. By this time I had gotten a few goodies together and started to rub her pussy with some KY jelly. She's always liked this feeling so eventually spread her legs open to let me rub her clit and finger her cunt. I kept this up for quite some time, while everyone just watched, and in spite of herself I could tell she was getting turned on and soon she had an orgasm. She claims she can have an orgasm and not enjoy it, but I don't understand how. By now Jimmy was begging to fuck her again, and since she was relaxed now, and spread wide open I figured it was the right time and tossed him a condom. It seemed like he was on top of her and in her in less than five seconds, and unfortunately for him he was done in just a few more. It was over so quick that Sam hardly had time to object before he was finished. I took over as soon as he had finished, Sam looked up at me when I got on top of her, and asked if I was happy now? I told her not yet, as she hadn't fucked the others. She shut her eyes when she heard that response. As soon as I was finished Todd was ready and quickly jumped on top and started to pump Sam's pussy. He was quite inexperienced and although he didn?t last long he was very enthusiastic. When he was done Bill took his turn and he made it last as long as he could. By then Jimmy was ready so he jumped on again and quickly took his turn. It seemed like Sam was just a cunt waiting to be fucked as everyone took turns getting between her legs while she just lay with legs spread open, completely still and unemotional. It wasn't as exciting as watching them shoot loads of cum onto her tits and face, but still it was very fulfilling to know that these men were turned on by your wife, and that she was fucking them because you wanted her to do it. By now she'd done them all and one of them twice. She seemed to be numb to everything as she remained on the floor with her legs spread wide open. Everyone was pretty worn out by then, but no one wanted to leave in case they might get it up again. To play it safe I suggested that everyone leave now, and since we didn?t want to wear her out maybe they could come back again before too long. They grumbled a little bit, but picked up their clothes, got dressed and headed for home. She said she didn't want to talk about it, but I ran her a nice warm bath and then tucked her into bed for the night. The next day she complained about being a little stiff and sore, she said her cunt was tender for days afterwards. She wanted to know if I was happy now, and if I needed more of this type of behavior from her. Naturally I said yes. She's suggested it would be better to go back to ?non-intercourse sex? even though she didn?t like having cum on her body it was less personal than ?real sex?. To counter this proposal I mentioned that I'd really like to see her give a group blow job to as many men as possible in one evening. Since she doesn't like to give even one this would really be forcing her to submit. We'll see what happens? CUM AND PISS BATH Sam had said that this summer was to be the end of the fun and games so I started quickly making plans to get together again. Jimmy and Bill were naturally part of the group, along with Terry, that I had invited for this evening?s plans. We started by sitting around outside and having a few beers in the backyard. Since our yard is partly open to the neighbors I let Sam stay dressed while we were outside. She was only wearing stockings and a garter belt under a T shirt dress so everyone could glimpse her bare bottom as she walked around. I had shaved her pussy so she was quite embarrassed about how short it was and was constantly reminded about it by having the wind blow on her bare flesh. The guys were all trying to see her shaved cunt so I told her to go inside and stand in front of the patio door and take off her dress. It was quite a thrill to watch her take off her dress and expose her hairless body while three men watched. We then went in to "play cards" and as we played Sam keep bringing us drinks and snacks. I had her stand by whoever the dealer was, and it became his turn to fondle her body during each hand that he dealt. It only took two rounds before nobody was interested in the card game so I suggested that she just lay down on top of the table and lets us all enjoy her body. It was quite exciting to see eight hands, including mine, play with her body. Since she was on her back she had to let them play with her bare pussy, and all took turns shoving fingers in and out of her shaved pussy and rubbing her clit. I thought that this time I'd go first so I dropped by shorts and started rubbing my cock on her titties. It wasn't long before everyone was had done the same. Just as I was ready to come I switched up to her face and covered her chin and lips with cum. She reached up to wipe it away but I pulled her hand down so she stopped. As soon as I moved away from her face Jimmy took over and once again quickly shot his load across her nose and cheeks. Terry was rubbing his cock up and down her pussy like he wanted to shove it in but eventually just unloaded onto her bare flesh. Once again Bill moved up to her face and used his cock as a paint brush by rubbing the cum all around her face. He eventually came on her forehead and it ran into her hair. He then used her hair to wipe off his cock and rubbed the rest of his cum into her hair. I was impressed by how quick he had caught on to the idea of using and humiliating her. Nobody was ready for seconds yet so instead of having her clean up she served us more drinks with cum dripping from her tits, pussy and chin. She stayed right there ready to do whatever we wanted just like I had told her to do. By now Terry and Jimmy were almost begging me to let them have sex with her, but I said no as it wasn't part of the agreement that we had made for this night. Tonight was for other types of fun and that they should just be patient and see what happened. It was quite dark so instead of staying inside we went to the back patio. I told Sam to lay down on the lounge and we quickly gathered around her to play with her body and drink. We all had our cocks out and as usual Jimmy quickly shot a load on her face. I think she's gotten used to this by now, and expected it, as she didn't even twitch. I poured some beer in her belly button, and then on her tits, Terry was licking it up almost as fast as I poured it on her. She was just laying there with her eyes closed as I continued to dribble beer on her. By then Terry couldn't take any more so he once again jacked off on her bare pussy as I added some beer at the same time. Even though Bill was enjoying himself, trying to jack off on her body, it didn't look like he was going to get it up for seconds, but as he started to cum again he all of a sudden started to piss on her pussy. Sam grabbed the sides of the chair and held on tight while he watered her pussy and stomach. When he was done he followed with a little dribble of cum on her stomach. It was great, finally I gotten her to the point of total humiliation, and she'd stuck it out through it all. I asked her how she was doing and she said she felt she was being treated like a fire hydrant in the middle of a bunch of dogs. I then told her that if that was true we'd all have to piss on her. She replied "pee or cum what's the difference?" So I offered that maybe more of us wanted to piss on her and once again it was "you can't do any thing worse than you've already done to me so what the difference." With that comment Terry and Jimmy both stepped up and tried but Terry wasn't too successful as he only got out a little bit. Jimmy did better and really was able to soak her down in urine. He pretty well covered her from shoulders to knees as he went back and forth over her. Even though a bit splashed her face Sam kept her eyes shut and didn't move. By then I had started and, to really humiliate her, concentrated on pissing on her head and face. I started in her hair and then moved right down her nose, lips and chin, and then back up again. The piss was running through the chair and across the patio by now as she was soaked and smelled pretty raunchy. I sat her up and gave her my t-shirt to wipe off her eyes and face. Since it was getting quite late I suggested that we call it a night. But Jimmy started to whine again about not being able to fuck her, and why couldn't they since they'd done everything else already. Terry quickly joined in as Bill watched to see what would happen. I think that Sam thought I would say go ahead, and she probably would have done whatever was asked, but instead I suggested that they just gather around her for a good night kiss. Since she was seated and we were standing she had to offer good night kisses and a few little licks to each man's cock. After we had cleaned up and had sex in our own bed we talked about the night and what had happened. She said she didn't like being peed on, that it was gross. I asked her how she felt about having sex with them since they were begging for it so much. She told me she thought I was going to let them go ahead, and she would have done it at the time since it had been such a long night. We talked about it some more, and I suggested that since this was supposed to be my summer of fun that maybe next time I would let them go ahead and do that too. She was pretty quiet then and knew that the next time she would be required to do even more. GANG BANG TOTAL HUMILIATION I could hardly get through the day thinking about what might happen that night, Sam was pretty quiet, probably thinking about the same thing. I hadn?t taken long to set things up for a return meeting. This was by far the quickest we?d ever gotten back together. Perhaps it was because the last time had been so nasty that the wait until the next time couldn?t be endured. Before they arrived Sam had gotten dressed in a very sheer nightie and I had hidden some condoms in the kitchen for easy access later on. Jimmy showed up early with Todd. He looked very nervous when he saw Sam dressed in a see through nightie. Terry soon arrived and we began to play a few hands of cards. Todd was a terrible player as he couldn't keep his eyes off Sam as she walked around the kitchen table where we were sitting. Since it was so obvious that he was trying to see every bit of her I suggested that she take off her clothes so he could get over trying to look at her. As soon as she was nude it was obvious that he came in his pants. We all, even Sam, got a chuckle out of that one. He was really embarrassed by this so to make it worse I had her lay down on the table with her feet toward him so he had a nice view of her pussy. I then dealt the cards to everyone using her body as a table, but he was completely gone looking at her body. Once again Jimmy was quick to jump up and start to jack off on Sam's body. As soon as he splattered her titties with cum I started in on her face and made sure she got a good covering. Terry once again was rubbing up and down her pussy, and let his load go in her short pubic hair. Todd wasn't quite sure what to do and mostly just watched with his mouth open. This was still quite new to him even after the last time and he was in awe. After we had finished I cleaned off Sam with some paper towels, and then cleaned off the table, as she washed up in the bathroom. Once again I dealt out the cards like nothing had happened but Todd was in a daze staring at Sam's nude body as she got us more drinks and stood along side of me. So finally I suggested that perhaps instead of cards they would prefer to "play with Sam" and all agreed. Terry once again started to beg to fuck her, and Jimmy wanted to know if we were going to piss on her again like last time. Todd just stared speechless. I don't think he?d believed what Jimmy had told him to expect that night. Once again Sam laid down on the kitchen table and soon everyone was starting to rub her pussy and play with her nipples. It almost looked like she was enjoying it. Before long Terry, and then Jimmy began to ask if they couldn't please fuck her. It almost sounded like to little boys begging for candy. I encouraged them to be a little nicer to Sam and see if they couldn't get her off for once since she'd taken care of them already. Terry quickly went down and started licking her cunt, Todd and Jimmy played with her titties. I started to kiss her an tell her how hot she looked, and how proud I was of her that she was being serviced by all these guys at once. I could tell she was starting to feel good and I even got her to admit it felt good just before she had her orgasm. Terry sucked for all he was worth and as she came she even grabbed his head with her hands and pulled it in to her pussy. Just as she was starting to relax and come down from her orgasm I tossed a handful on condoms on the table next to her. She knew what was about to happen but just laid there ready for anything. Terry wasted no time and quickly ripped one open, put it on and pulled her to the edge of the table. He began to pump as hard as he could which made the table shake and her little tits wobble back and forth. Before he was done both Jimmy and Todd were ready and quickly took their place between Sam's legs. It was very entertaining watching 3 guys having sex with your wife on the kitchen table right after each other. Although it was enjoyable it probably only lasted 6-7 minutes total. Right in the middle of this the phone rang, and it was Bill. He hadn?t been able to be there because of a family picnic. He wanted to know what was happening so I told him we were fucking Sam on the kitchen table. He swore loud enough that I could hear his wife ask him what?s wrong; but instead of explaining anything to her, or me, he just hung up the phone mad. By then Sam was getting a bit sore from lying on the hard table so when my turn came I had her stand up and lean forward over the table while I fucked her from the back. This made her little tits wobble back and forth quite nicely. When I finished she actually asked "now what?" Terry wanted to do it again, but it didn't look like that was a good idea at the time since he was still quite limp. Todd said he needed to use the bathroom, Jimmy said he did too, but wanted to piss on Sam again. She rolled her eyes at this, but I could tell she'd do it so if I really wanted her too so I said something about not in the house and, taking Sam by the hand, led them outside. It still wasn't quite dark out but led her to the patio anyway and had her kneel down on the concrete. I took the first turn at pissing on her and since she was on her knees, and her face has the closest to my cock, it got the first shot of piss from close range. Jimmy was next, and since he was taller he pissed almost directly on top of her head. Todd didn't quite know what to do, but eventually watered her tits and stomach. Terry stepped up and kind of gave her an over the shoulder shower on both her front and back. By now I could tell that Sam had lost all of her self respect and will power for the night so I had her lay down and roll over on her back in the puddle of piss that she had been sitting in the middle of. While she was laying on her back I asked Terry if he still wanted to fuck her again and without hesitating he grabbed another condom and jumped on her piss soaked body. About this time Jimmy started pumping his cock again, and even before Terry had finished fucking her, he shot his cum on Sam's face. Sam was pretty much gone by now, I didn't think she even felt the cum running off her face as I sat her up in the lounge chair on the patio. I was sitting alongside her and pulled Todd over so his cock was right in front of her. She mumbled something about no more piss, so I said "don't worry about that just open your mouth." Obediently she opened her mouth and took in his cock. Although she didn't have the energy to resist his thrusts she didn't have any desire to help out either. Just as he was ready to cum he pulled out and ended up dribbling his cum down her chin and neck. Seeing that he could get his cock sucked had gotten Jimmy hard again and he stepped up as soon as Todd moved out of the way. Sam just opened up her mouth like a little bird waiting to be fed and let him pump in and out, until he covered her tongue and lips with cum. By now Terry was whining for his turn so he took over and started to fuck her mouth like he was fucking her pussy. I could tell he was ramming her too deep as she seemed to have trouble staying with him. Since he had recently fucked her and he wasn't ready to cum, I had to pull him off before he did any damage to her. But then I took my turn. I straddled her face and began to fuck her mouth. She tried to pull away, but was stopped with her head pinned to the back of the chair as I fucked her mouth like it was her cunt. She managed to hold on and keep up with me long enough so that when I came I made sure it was in the back of her throat so she had to swallow it all. I kept my cock in her mouth until she had cleaned it up and it had gotten soft. Since Sam was going along with anything at that point I asked the others if they wanted more. Todd and Jimmy said they'd had it but Terry said he wanted to fuck her ass. Sam whimpered a bit when she heard this request, but when I told her to lay across the lounge chair with her ass in the air she did so without a word. I grabbed some suntan oil that was handy and while Terry got a condom I slicked up her ass and stretched her asshole as much as possible with my fingers. When he came up behind her he had no problem shoving it in. I think that it must have been his first time because he didn't last long. After he was done I offered her ass to the others but they were as limp as could be. She still had her ass up in the air waiting to be used so I thought why not, and followed Terry into her ass hole. As I pumped her ass I pinched and pulled her nipples like I usually do and even though I wanted it to go on as long as possible soon shot my cum deep in her asshole. After I had finished she collapsed in a heap on the lounger and remained motionless while everyone got dressed and left. It was late by then and everyone was exhausted. I was sure Sam must be worn out so I reached down and scooped up her cum and piss soaked body and carried her up to bed. Even though she was filthy dirty and smelled terrible I laid her on the bed and she went right to sleep without saying a word. Finally I gotten the submissive slut whore wife that I wanted. The only problem was that she walked out a few weeks later and moved in with a girl friend who convinced her she was being used and abused. They?ve moved to another state now and she?s never looked back, never had anything good to say about our relationship either. I?ve heard from others that they had a nice quiet monogamous lesbian relationship going on, but that has since broken up also.She says she's happy, and is obliged to no one. Yes, it?s sad but true. All those years of training and fun are gone for good. 4751 1.36/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment