Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Teacher's Former Students

TEACHER'S FORMER STUDENTS My husband has been threatening me with a student gangbang and I have been telling him to go for it. Well he did it. He went out and rounded up some of my former students. He knew this was much better than getting current students for obvious reasons. It was an early mother's day present. He came home last Friday and told me we were going to have one of our surprise weekends. That's where he will blindfold me and bring in one or more guys and I have to try and identify them. This is always thrilling and very erotic when you have no idea who it is or what size they will be. Saturday afternoon he came home from work and told me that I needed to be ready at 7 o'clock for my surprise. At the exact time I was on the bed and waiting. Well he changed the rules on me and not only blindfolded me but took me down stairs to the living room, and also put my wrist cuffs on and put my hand above my head and secured them to the couch leg. A few minutes later I heard the doorbell and foot steps coming into the room. I heard some deep breaths and one holy shit. I had no idea who or how many there were looking at me. It didn't take long before I felt the first hands on my body. They started at my knees and caressed their way up to my legs feeling and kissing all the way to my pussy. By the time they reached that point I was soaking wet and wanting more. One of the others started working my tits over with his hands and lips. Another was sucking on my toes and that was a first for me and it was one of the most exciting things they could have done. After what seemed a long time the lips at my pussy moved up over my belly button and moved on up to my tits. When he reached them he brought my legs up and entered my soaking girl with a nice size dick. He started slow but picked it pretty quick and was really working me over when one of the guys put his dick to my lips and I let it slide right in and down as far as I could take it. They went at it for a while and the one in my mouth got off first, but it was a close race. After they extricated themselves my cuffs were removed but I was told to keep the blindfold in place. I was turned over and raised to my hands and knees and one of guys slid under me and had me set down on his marvelous tool and then another pushed me back over on my hands and proceeded to impale himself in my bottom. Luckily for me neither one was a real big shaft or I would have been in real trouble. These guys were really good and started picking up a good rhythm and continued for hours; well, maybe a few minutes. I was one continuous orgasm. Unless you've been there you can't possibly believe how great it feels to be that filled. And when they had their orgasms I thought I was in heaven and I guess I was to some extent. When they had gotten off me all I could do was lie there and pant; however, I didn't get to do that long as they were replaced with a couple of more new bodies. They went pussy and mouth and I found out why they were the second group as they had much bigger equipment. I lost count of the orgasms I had but it far out numbered anything I had done before. As these two were getting off my husband asked me if I knew who was doing me and I really had no idea. He then reached over and removed my blindfold. There to my immense pleasure were four of my former students. You can imagine how that sent me over the top. We spent almost all night having a wonderful time and when they were all spent and getting ready to leave my husband told them that he would arrange another one of these sessions in the future. I know I wont be ready for another get together for at least a month or maybe 24 hours. One of my most erotic fantasies is to have a bounce of my current students do me with my husband video taping it all. But this experience is almost as exciting and I know they never thought they would ever have a chance to fuck their teacher. I hope my husband never gets tired of providing these wonderful surprises for me. 7091 1.29/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment