Sunday, February 24, 2013

Husband Encourages Wife Ch. 03

Chapter 5 The phone rang, waking Jen. She was still sleepy, tired from all the drinks the night before (she was probably a little hung over), and also because Michael kept her up, fucking her as she told him what happened. "Hello?" she said into the telephone. "You bitch!" Jen winced at the shoot in her ear. "Good morning Tina." "Don't good morning me!" Tina growled. "God, I can't believe you hooked up with Darius last night. I'm so jealous! Do you know how long I've wanted that hunk?" Jen frowned. "Nothing happened, not really. Anyway, he started it, not me." "Oh, that makes me feel sooooo much better. God, I can't believe it, it's just like in college, you ALWAYS get the best looking guys." "I can't believe we're having this conversation. Are you really mad at me?" "Yes, I'm really mad at you! And you're going to apologize by buying me lunch." Jen didn't want to go to lunch. She wanted to go back to bed. "Um, I'm not sure I'm up for lunch today." "After last night, you owe me lunch! And you're going to tell me every detail of what happened with Darius!" Then Tina hung up the phone. Jen rolled back into bed and hugged her pillow. All she wanted to do was take two aspirin and go back to sleep. Sighing, she threw back the covers. After telling Maria, their nanny, that she was going out for lunch, she went into the bathroom. Jen paused to look in the mirror. Even after 10 years of marriage and 2 babies, her body was still firm. Her breasts were small, but perky, and her legs were long and shapely. Her stomach was flat, and while she had gained a little weight around the hips, she liked it because it gave her some curves that she didn't have back in college when she was stick thin. For the first time in years, she studied herself and wondered if men still found her desirable. The thought made her feel guilty. She was married, she shouldn't be thinking about other men. But it was Michael who was encouraging her to be with other men. Last night, he was all over her as soon as she got home. He fucked her twice and seemed to stay hard the entire time as she told him what happened, the dirty dancing with Tina, and her naughtiness with Darius. She felt so guilty. But Michael had kissed away her tears and soothed her feelings, and assured her over and over again that she had done exactly what he wanted her to do. He said, in fact, he wished she had gone farther with Darius. Earlier that morning, with the good sense that a new day brings, Jen had worried Michael would be upset with her. But instead, Michael had awoken with a hard-on, and he fucked her again before he had to go to his office to get some things ready for a meeting he had on Monday. She didn't know how she felt about Michael's fantasies, and this game they were playing. It was exciting, yes. But she knew this was wrong. She was no longer single. She was happily married, and happily married wives aren't supposed to act like she did last night. But then, husbands weren't supposed to encourage their wives to be with, and even have sex with, other men. So where did that leave her? Shaking her head, she stepped into the shower. ************************ "So, how was Darius, and don't leave out anything," Tina demanded as soon as Jen sat down. Jen told her. It was awkward at first. After all, she was married, and here she was talking about kissing and being fondled by another man. She couldn't believe how fast things had changed. Tina leaned back in her chair as Jen finished. "Wow, I still can't believe it. You hooked up with Darius on your first try." Jen shook her head. "I told you, I wasn't trying, he started it." Tina scowled at her friend. "And I told you, you're not making me feel any better. Well, I guess I never had a chance. He likes young, leggy blondes, not voluptuous brunettes like me." "I'm not exactly young. I'm 34." "Oh Jen! You still look as sweet and innocent as you did back in high school! You look like you just stepped out of Barely Legal, for god's sake." Tina scowled at Jen again, and then the two friends started laughing. Then Tina took on an inquisitive look. "So, what happened when you told Michael?" Jen shook her head. "He loved it. He said he wished I'd gone all the way with Darius." "You're kidding?" Tina said incredulously. "Wow, I never would have believed it, Michael's so straight laced. Well, I guess that answers the question. He really does want you to have sex with other guys. It's not just a fantasy." "I don't know ..." Jen said doubtfully. "I don't think he knows what he wants, not really." Tina shrugged. "Things have changed, Jen. If my divorce has taught me anything, it's taught me that. Nothing's certain in life. Live for the moment." "Oh my god," Jen said laughing. "You sound just like Darius. He used a pick-up line on me that sounded just like that." Tina laughed too. "Well, it sounds like it worked!" Jen sat back in her chair. Oh my god, it did work, she realized. "Come on," Tina said, getting up. "We have shopping to do." "Shopping? What about lunch?" Tina shook her head. "No lunch for you or me. We're competing with twenty somethings. We need to watch our figures." Tina eyed Jen's petite body. "Well, at least I do. God, I hate girls like you who are naturally thin. Anyway, if you're going to play this little game of yours, you're going to need a new wardrobe." Three hours later, Jen could barely carry all the shopping bags, full of short skirts and dresses, sheer blouses, lingerie and high heels. "Michael's going to kill me when he sees the bill for all of this," Jen said with a worried expression. "Oh, don't worry, I think Michael's going to love everything." At home, Jen had just finished checking with the nanny and the kids when the phone rang. "Hi honey," Michael said, "Let's have dinner at Campton's tonight." "Wow, what's the occasion?" Jen asked, surprised. "Do I need an occasion to take my beautiful wife to dinner? I'll meet you there at 730." Jen excitedly got dressed. Campton's was the most romantic restaurant in town. She hoped this was a sign that Michael had come to his senses, and they would stop playing this game. Jen dressed in her new clothes. She wore one of the new dresses that ended above mid-thigh, and new high heels she had bought that afternoon. "Wow, you look incredible!" Michael said awestruck as Jen approached their table. Jen beamed from her husband's compliment. "Tina and I went shopping today. Do you like?" "I love it," Michael said enthusiastically. He eyed the room. "I think there're a lot of guys in this room who like your new clothes." Jen glanced surreptitiously around the room, and noticed a lot of male eyes on her. A sexually charged tingle went through her from all the male attention. "Well, I guess you're the lucky one because I'm your wife," she said smiling. "That's right, and I love you, so I bought you this present." Michael handed his wife a small rectangular box. Jen excitedly opened the box. "Oh, it's beautiful!" she said, taking out a thin golden chain. She started to put it around her wrist, but Michael stopped her. "It's not a bracelet, it's an anklet," he explained. "It's a symbol of our new lifestyle." "New lifestyle?" Jen said, not understanding. "I mean, with you being a hot wife. You can't believe how happy and relieved I am. I mean, I wasn't sure if you'd enjoy it. But last night went so well, and now you've bought new sexy clothes." "Wait, Michael," Jen said. "You're going too fast. Last night was exciting, okay, I admit that, but I'm not sure I want to go any farther, or even play the game again. Don't you think this is weird? You're my husband, but you want me to have sex with other men. That's not what a marriage is supposed to be." Michael took his wife's hands in his. "Honey, I'm not saying we'll do this forever. But this is something I really want. And I think last night proves that you want it to. I think you still have some wild oats you need to sow. So, can you put on the anklet? It goes on your left ankle." Jen looked doubtful. Then, shrugging, she leaned over and put on the anklet. Later that evening, on the way home, Michael pulled into a parking lot. "Michael, why are we stopping?" Jen asked. Grinning, Michael gestured across the street to a nightclub. "I thought we could play the game a little, before going home. I'll blend into the crowd and watch as you flirt with some guys." "Michael, we just played the game last night," Jen said warily. "Anyway, it's late. Don't you have a meeting tomorrow morning?" "Come on, just for a little while," Michael insisted. "It'll be fun. You go first, and I'll follow in about 10 minutes." Jen shook her head. She had misgivings about this, but she could tell Michael wouldn't change his mind. They'd get home faster if she just played the game for a little while. The bouncer eyed her from head to toe as she approached the club. She reached inside her purse for money to pay the cover, but the bouncer waived her in. "Ladies' night," he said. The bouncer was muscular and black, and Jen felt uncomfortable as his dark eyes openly roamed over her body. "Nice legs," the bouncer said as she walked by. "Um, thanks," Jen said, hurrying into the club to get away from the bouncer. Jen found an empty seat at the bar and ordered a glass of wine. The club was crowded, and Jen felt male eyes turning her way. She felt uncomfortable. This was clearly a meat market, and she was here alone. "Michael doesn't realize how hard this is," she thought to herself, fidgeting nervously in her chair. Michael watched his wife anonymously from a dark corner of the club. His heart pounded in his chest. He had long fantasized about this moment, of watching his pretty wife flirt with guys at a bar. He watched her fidget in her chair. She crossed her legs, at the same time pulling her skirt down. He loved the new dress; it showed so much of her long, shapely legs. He could tell she was nervous. But clearly she was into this game, otherwise she wouldn't have bought the new dress. Michael's breath caught in his throat as he watched a man approach his wife. The guy was tall and broad shouldered, with blonde hair. He struck up a conversation with Jen. The conversation seemed awkward at first, but he must have been good at this ? of picking up girls at bars ? because soon Jen seemed to relax, and even smile. Jen finished her wine, and the man motioned to the bartender. As the bartender refilled her glass, Jen again pulled down her skirt. Michael wished she would relax and stop fixing her dress. He took out his phone and texted a message to his wife. "Excuse me," Jen said as she pulled out her ringing phone from her purse. She frowned as she read the message: "Relax ? stop fixing your dress." "Are you alright?" the man said. He had introduced himself as Keith. He was handsome, and had the deepest blue eyes Jen had ever seen. "No, um, everything's fine," Jen said, thinking about what Michael had just texted her. She re-crossed her legs, and then realized her mistake as her dress hiked higher up her legs. She instinctively moved to pull down her dress, but then stopped herself. Keith couldn't keep his eyes off Jen's legs. Fuck, this chick had great legs. He inwardly smiled as Jen uncrossed and then re-crossed her legs, incorrectly interpreting the maneuver as her desire to expose more of her legs to him. He had seen this before, married chicks looking for some action on the side. In fact, that's why he had approached her. A pretty blonde with long legs, sitting all by herself, and sporting a rock on her left hand. A no-obligation fuck, that's what he wanted. As he charmed her with his movie-star looks, he put his hand on her knee. Jen almost jumped as she felt Keith place his hand on her knee. She covered her alarm by taking a gulp of her wine. "Is this what you want Michael?" she thought to herself, "To watch another man with his hand on me?" Jen took another drink, finishing the wine, suppressing her natural instinct to push Keith's hand away. "Another one?" Keith asked, and his smile grew wider as Jen nervously nodded her head. It was obvious this was the first time she'd stepped out. The possibility turned him on. He liked fucking married women. There was something special about screwing another man's wife. And fucking this beauty wouldn't be a sacrifice, that's for sure. She was so pretty! He wondered if she'd let him cum on her face. Keith inched his hand higher up Jen's thigh. The thought of shooting his jism all over her pretty face and into her silky blonde hair made his cock throb. "Are you enjoying this, Michael?" Jen thought as she felt Keith's hand move up her thigh. "Watching this stranger move his hand up your wife's leg?" Keith's hand was large, matching his large muscular frame. But his touch was soft, feeling like almost a tease as he drew circles on her thigh. Jen found it easy to talk to him. He was funny and charming, and really good looking. His blonde hair was a little messed up, and with his deep blue eyes, he was adorably cute. She made no move to stop Keith's hand as it advanced up her leg. "This is what you want, right Michael? You want me to let him touch me." Jen heard her phone ring. She looked at the screen, and again the message surprised her. "Uncross your legs," the text message from Michael said. "And reapply your lipstick." Jen's heart pounded. Keith's handsome looks and skillful caresses were getting to her. She couldn't help but be aroused. She glanced into the crowd. "This game is getting dangerous, Michael," she thought, trying to send a silent message to her husband. "Are you sure you want me to do this?" Jen reached into her purse and pulled out her lipstick. As she fixed her lipstick, Jen uncrossed her legs, pressing her thighs tightly together and resting her heels on the stool's footrest. Keith couldn't take his eyes off Jen's face as she reapplied her lipstick. The red lip gloss gave her full lips a silky luster. He imagined those sexy lips around his hard cock. Keith moved his hand higher up Jen's legs until his finger tips touched the hem of her skirt. Jen's breathing was heavy as she felt Keith's fingertips inch under her skirt. Her dress had so hiked up her legs, his fingers were just inches away from her pussy. "Should I open my legs, and let him finger me?" Jen silently challenged her husband. "Do you want this handsome boy to make me cum in front of everyone?" As she thought this, Keith leaned over and pressed his lips against her ear. "You should wear thigh highs, not pantyhose," he whispered into her ear, his fingers almost touching her pussy. "Easier access." Keith's hot breath in her ear sent an exciting charge through her body. Her pussy tingled. Keith was so adorably good looking. A part of her wanted to feel his finger against her clit. But with a force of will, she brought her hands down to her lap, over Keith's hand. "Please, stop," she said, her eyes glancing around the club, looking for Michael. "The game's gone far enough, let's go home," she pleaded silently to her husband. Keith followed Jen's eyes, misinterpreting her intent. "You're right," he said smiling confidently. "It's crowded here. My place is down the street. Come home with me. I'll give you what you need." Jen looked at Keith. "What? You don't know me. How would you know what I need?" Keith looked deep into Jen's eyes. "I can see it in your eyes. You're hungry. Your husband isn't giving you what you need. You need something more. Something different. That's why you're here, with me, instead of home." Jen couldn't speak. What Keith said sounded like a pick-up line. But something kept her from dismissing it. Something in what he said. Just then, her cell phone rang. She looked at the screen, and read what Michael had texted her: "You're magnificent. Let's go, I'll meet you outside." Jen hesitated, then looked up at Keith. "That was my husband," Jen said, almost apologetically. Keith grimaced. "He got home early, huh? That sucks." "Yeah," Jen said, surprising herself by agreeing with Keith. She slipped off the stool. "I guess I better get home." "Give me your number. I'll call you." Jen shook her head. "I shouldn't." Keith reached into his pocket and handled Jen his card. "Here. Call me." Jen hesitated, then took the card and put it into her purse. She was left staring into Keith's blue eyes. She felt awkward. Just moments ago, this handsome stranger had had his hand under her skirt. Finally, reaching up on her tip toes, she kissed Keith on the cheek, then hurried out of the bar. 12250 2.49/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment