Friday, February 22, 2013

Wife Enjoys It Now

WIFE ENJOYS IT NOW My wife and I use to have sex about 4 times/wk until we had our 2 kids. After that it seemed like we could never find the time or that one of us was always too tired. As a result our frequency slowed to about once/month. Since we were not doing it that often she stopped taking the pill and we always used condoms for birth control. I started watching a program called "Cheaters" that came on every night about 11 or 12am. One night I watched it with my wife and told her that it kind of turned me on thinking about her being with another man. She looked at like I was crazy and just gave me that "yeah right" look. After the program ended I took her in the bedroom and we fucked like crazy. The whole time I was talking dirty to her and telling her how I wanted to eat her used pussy. I spread her legs and said "look at that! I can't believe you would let another man cum inside of you! Why you won't even let me do it bareback!" I asked her if my cock was bigger than her boyfriends and she started to play along. She told me that my dick was okay but it was not as big as Jerome's Big Black Cock; there is no way that I could fuck her like her like he does. She said I that I needed to be careful when I licked her pussy because her boyfriend just turned her inside out. She kept saying "Can you taste his cum"? "Do you like the taste of by boyfriends load"? Not long after that she started going to the bar with her girlfriends about one Friday night a month for the girls night out. She often came home drunk and would tell stories about all the guys that were hitting on her and about how she danced with these guys and got free drinks all night. She told me that she could feel their stiff cocks pressing against her belly whenever she slow dance and how they always offered to give her a "ride home". These stories always got me excited and it really made our sex life more intense. One Friday night I heard a muscle car's engine roar and the squeal of tires tear though my subdivision. I jumped out of bed and heard my wife coming in the front door. I looked at the clock and it was 3:50 am. She staggered into the bedroom and flopped on the bed. I asked her about the loud noise in front of he house and she said that she was too drunk to drive and caught a ride home with Kevin. As she dressed for bed, I told her that I wanted to hear the details. She said that she was sleepy and that I would have to wait until morning. She laid there in the bed and I reached under nightgown to pinch her nipples. She said "be careful they're sore", "Kevin was a little rough on them tonight and they're a little sensitive". This only got me more excited and I couldn't leave her alone. I turned on the night light and lifted her nightgown to see her tits. She immediately covered them with her hands and told me to leave her alone. I started to tickle her, to get her to move her hands, and that's when I saw them. They were covered with huge hickies. Her nipples where as large as toothpaste caps and they were just red and raw. I said, NO Shit! Let me have some of that! And I began to suck on the same spots that her lover had just left. I asked just how far did you let him go? She said, "just enough to get a free ride home". I asked her what does that mean? "She said "you'll have to find out for yourself". On the outside of her panties, I placed my had over her vaginal area. She flinched like I had touched her with an ice cold hand and said "be careful, I'm sore"! I could feel that her pussy had leaked right through the crotch panel. I was just naive enough to believe that she let him suck her tits and finger fuck her to a froth, just so I could finish her off. Man was I ever wrong! I couldn't wait, I went straight for her twat. I peeled her panties down and saw a stringer of goo stretch from the crotch panel to her bald beaver. I saw about 8 or 10 tight curly black pubic hairs embedded inside her panties. As her panties went down passed her labia I could see that her lips were swollen thick and full of blood; her hole Cleary was gapping. When I spread her legs I could smell the musky scent of male semen and witnessed a clear liquid gel condensing at the bottom edge of her opening. She said "be very gentle, I've had a long night". "Please clean me up, I could use a little clean up right now". I opened my mouth and covered her entire vaginal area. I stuck my tongue deep in her womb and could feel their juices collecting in my mouth. She wrapped her legs around my head and put both hands on the back of my head pulling my face tighter against her leaking twat. With her legs locked around my head she rolled me onto my back and hovered over my face, while I swallowed everything I could collect. She raised up on her knees leaving about a 6 inch gap between her lips and mine. She placed both hand against her belly, just above her pelvic bone, and pushed to compress her womb. At the same time she bared down with a slight grunt and released some air that was trapped in her love canal. I heard a small pussy fart and one last glob of jism dripped to my anxious mouth. When I was done, I wiped my face on her nightgown and rolled her onto her back. I slid up her body to lick her tits and started to slip my cock in her womb. Just as started to press the head of my dick against her opening, she reached down and covered her hole with her hand. She said "come on now, you know that's not allowed"! I told her that I wanted to take her the same way her lover had. She assured me that she had only taken his seed as her payment for the ride home. I said "Well I sure hope that he had his nuts clipped"? She said "and just how many 21 year old black men do you think have had a vasectomy"? I asked her if she had gone back on birth control and she said "no, the risk of an unwanted pregnancy makes it more exciting". I grabbed a condom, covered my rod, and came in about 30 seconds. I said "can I ask just one last question"? She agreed and I asked "when was your last period"? She laughed and said 10 days ago. 15758 2.38/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment