Thursday, February 28, 2013

Marge The Cleaning Woman

MARGE THE CLEANING WOMAN This is a true story. back in '86 I was freshly divorced and unlaid for 2 months. Living with my folks again at 32 certainly sucked as well. That's when I met Marge, who turned out to be the biggest slut I'd ever met. She was 42, married, with red hair, big freckled tits and a big round ass. She would come once a week and clean my Mom's house. After about 3 months of flirting, which included suggestive comments, brushing her tits against me, giving me cleavage shots, etc It finally happened for real. It was new years Eve. At about 1pm, and her work done, she was hanging around making small talk to me. The sexual tension was thick. We were alone and at the back door, I said good by, wished her a happy New Year and kissed her on the cheek. Within seconds we had our tongues in each others mouths. I told her how I had wanted to do that since I first met her. I pushed her over to the sofa and tried to get in her pants. She resisted saying her husband was expecting her. I was as hard as a rock and told her not to leave me in such a state. She immediately got on her knees and unzipped my jeans. This older woman gave me the blowjob of my life. She finished me off by stroking my nuts while fisting my prick and polishing my knob with her sweet full lips. When I announced I was ready to blow, she picked up the pace. I exploded in her hot wet mouth sending wad after wad of hot goo down her throat. Afterward, we smoked a cig in the kitchen and she gave me her number and said I could call her anytime. 4532 1.27/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment