Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Brittany

BRITTANY By Terri The slap from Brittany what?s-her-name was still stinging my face when Terri came up to the bar and introduced herself. At first I drunkenly thought she might be a hooker because she was so nice to me, which shows how drunk I was. She asked me to share a drink with her and her husband at their table, so I guessed she was just kind of friendly. Not that I can only pick up hookers. I am a short guy, 5? 4? exactly, but I?ve got a good physique and I?ve been told a lot of times by girls how cute and boyish I look. I work with my uncle moving furniture, and I have a cousin who owns his own gym, so what I might lack in height I make up for in build. I?m Latino heritage on my mother?s side but it was a ways back; I look Latino but I can?t speak Spanish. After sitting at the same bar stool for an hour I was kind of glad to get a chance to sit at a booth, so I took up Terri?s offer. Besides, I felt a little disoriented. I thought I had just been plain speaking when I laid it on the line with that bitch Brittany and got a slap in the face for my trouble, so I thought I?d kind of regroup or something. I?m 21 and I look a little younger than my age. I couldn?t tell in the light of the bar how old Terri was. I figured she was in her late twenties, but she was wearing so much make-up and jewelry with hair and fingernails waving all over the place, so I suspected she was a little older. I knew from the accent she wasn?t a local. Her blonde hair, perfect petite figure and laughing blue eyes intrigued me. I decided right away I?d fuck her brains out if I got the chance. Her husband Gene looked in his mid-thirties, kind of pale but tall for sure. Next to Terri he looked really big - he was well over six foot and built - he was a big guy. They must have been doing okay - the gold bracelet Terri gave him for his birthday was real heavy and it matched his necklace. So there I was sitting in their booth, and Terri and I were carrying on a conversation about everything from sofa beds to traffic when Gene says they have to go. I was thinking I would have another go at the bar when Terri started insisting I come back to their place. I had told them before my name was Joseph, but right away she?s all, ?Joey, honey, you got to. Gene?s just got us some Irish whiskey, and some wine from back home in Missouri, haven?t you, baby?? and she squeezed his leg, right up in his crotch. So all three of us left together and as we walked, Terri kept giggling. Finally she said, ?Joey, you have such a cute ass when you walk. Hasn?t he got the cutest ass, baby?? ?He does have a nice ass,? Gene said with that smooth smile. If I had been sober, talk like that would have freaked me a bit. I was drunk and I kind of liked having a guy like Gene respect me, even if was just for having a nice ass. Back at their apartment, we were drinking and relaxing, and Terri was doing most of the talking. Gene then got up to get some beers from the kitchen and when he got back, he flicked off the ceiling light, leaving only one lamp going. Instead of sitting back in the armchair, he dropped his big ass down onto the couch, so we were all sitting in a row with Terri in the middle. After a few minutes, Terri started edging the conversation around to girls? tits and all the shapes they come in and how firm nipples get and stuff ? it was kind of guy talk, so it seemed weird coming from a woman, but I was getting a bit hard listening to her. Eventually, she got to comparing women?s differences in tits to guys? differences in cocks; size, shape, color and so on. ?You getting a hard on, Joey?? And she rubbed my crotch before leaning forward to get Gene another beer, and then Gene leaned across and got in real close to my ear. ?Do you want to fuck my wife?? ?Man, no! Of course not. I mean, she?s hot and all, but?? Then he reached across and put his huge damned hand on my crotch. ?You?re getting awfully hard for a guy that isn?t interested,? and he squeezed my firm dick through my pants. ?Hey baby,? he said in a deep low voice, ?you got our guest hard.? Terri pushed Gene?s hand gently from my crotch and continued with the squeezing. ?Oh, Joey honey, you?re going to bust.? ?So?? trying to think of a way to say it, ?well, do you mind, man?? I came out and said it, although it?s little more than a mumble into the floor. Alcohol saved me again. ?Oh, Joey, he doesn?t mind in the slightest. If fact, he wants to see that cute ass of yours riding me.? ?Sweet, man, no problem. You can watch my ass, but....? I trailed off. I didn?t want to say yes to everything but I didn?t want to say no, either. In our neighborhood a guy the size of Gene got respect, and the chance to show a guy his size what a 5? 4? guy like me can do, well... it was appealing. ?You boys get those clothes off.? Standing, Gene and I stripped to our boxer shorts as we both watched Terri undress. Her perfect breasts had hot pink pulsing nipples and she was rubbing them, giving the two of us a show. Then burrowing her hands through our boxers, she clasped onto our erections and pulled us back down onto the sofa. ?Oh, Joey,? she said as she exposed my cock, then dropped face-first into my crotch. Her sweet mouth swallowed my cock in one swoop, her golden hair and jewelry falling into a mass all over my crotch as I could feel her wet tongue gliding up and down my shaft. The smell of her body and perfume wafted into my nose as her head bobbed up and down. Pulling off my cock, her lipstick kind of smeared and I got a glimpse of that hot tongue of hers as she opened her mouth and planted a real passionate kiss on my lips. Shooting my tongue into her mouth, the two of us twirled them around, building up hot sweat. I was jolted as a mouth suddenly engulfed my cock; it was Gene?s! This guy was sucking my damned cock. I tried to move my body but he had his huge fucking arm on my leg and Terri clamped her hands down onto my chest massaging my nipples. He was good at it, sucking hard and working me up and down. I was kissing his wife and I was going to fuck her, so falling back into the couch, I relaxed. Lust and alcohol had taken over. Terri unlocked my tongue from hers and pulled back ?Joey, I have got to have that tongue of yours on my pussy.? She seemed real impressed, gasping and kind of drooling almost. Gene?s head was slowly bobbing up and down on my cock, and this freaked out shit was feeling pretty damned good. She pulled her husband off my cock, which by now was shining with his spit and hard as a rock. I get a quick glimpse of his cock ? it was uncut and real big, sticking up as hard as mine. ?Boys, let?s do this on the floor.? Terri got up. She was short like me but with this little waist and a real hot bouncy looking ass. She had that little crease that girls get at the bottom of each cheek that I damn well love. Lying on her back she beckoned me over with those cheap looking red nails of hers and pulled me down onto my knees. I was straddling her face and that sweet hot tongue of hers was flicking my balls as I kneaded those perfect tits. Moving my body I angled my cock towards her mouth and watched as it sank into those luscious red lips - she kept her eyes open to see me fuck her face. Licking my lips I was about to drop down into her pussy into a sixty-nine when Gene got down between her legs and started licking her snatch. He lapped a few times round her golden triangle then, pushing her legs apart, sank his tongue into her. I felt her body buck and the suction on my shaft increased. Gene?s firm ass was waving in the air as he ate his wife?s pussy - the guy was big, all right, but I?m more defined, more ?cut? - I was watching him work when suddenly he lifted his face from Terri?s cunt and I got that smooth ass grin of his looking right at me. I could smell her pussy on his lips and his face was covered and glistening with her juices. Without a thought I slipped my tongue onto his face and started to lick wildly around his mouth, the taste of her pussy and the rasp of his stubble all hit me at once and I pushed my tongue into his fast opening mouth as his wife spit out my cock and started slurping my balls. Gene sucked me between his lips - the taste of beer, whiskey and it being a goddamn man freaked me again, but I let him draw me in more. ?Oh, Jesus!? I ripped my tongue from his mouth. ?She?s licking my ass hole, man!? And she was - Terri?s tongue slid from my balls and then with wild scratches from those fucking nails she wrenched my cheeks apart and planted her lips fair square on my ring. Digging her nails into my hard ass she began to eat my ass like it was a pussy. Pushing down onto her nipples they felt like dry hard rocks under my palms as I writhed my ass on her face. Muffled sounds came out of my crotch as the sweet bitch did me like no one ever had. Gene stood and started to stroke away at his hard dark cock. ?She getting you all loosened up down there?? Moving my hips, her nose dug into my crack. ?Oh, fuck, man, I ? I don?t know,? I moaned as she pushed my body up and I felt her nails rip into my skin. She was fingering me! The bitch had a finger, maybe two, up my chute and I didn?t know what she was doing but she?s got something! ?Spit on it.? Gene?s held his cock inches from my face and I let go all the spit I had, slobbering and spitting until it started to shine. Gene dribbled saliva onto it time and again, slathering it with his wet palm. His cock soon looked lubed and ready. Looking up into his eyes, all I could think of to say was ?fuck me, man.? ?He?s ready baby,? Gene said loudly and Terri scooted out from between my legs. She was the hottest damn bitch I ever had fucked with - that hairy little pussy of hers was just waiting for it, begging for it. With more strength than I thought I had, I slammed her little ass back against the wall. Opening her mouth she looked a little glassy eyed at me, and clamped onto my tongue. Scrambling my hands between her legs I started to brutally finger her cunt. Wet pussy hair rubbed against my skin as I dug deep and hard into her. ?Fuck me, Joey,? she gasped all horny and wham I stuck my cock right up in that too-tight cunt of hers. I started humping and slamming her to the wall. Then I felt it. Gene?s thick finger was pushing hard into the spit his wife left on my hole, he started to sink on into me. ?Oh, fuck,? I grunted into Terri?s ear as I could feel him pulling my ring apart, then that burning shaft rammed up my guts in one move. ?Fuck!? is all I could yell as the pain and pleasure ripped through me. My ass tore wide open as I took that big motherfucker piece of cock real deep. Gene?s heavy body covered mine, his chest hair scratching into my back as he sucked my ear into his mouth. I was lifting off the ground! I felt his giant freaking hands in my armpits and my feet leave the carpet. The guy?s cock was so far up my ass as the whole weight of my body impaled me on his shaft. And Terri was screaming like a mad bitch as my cock gouged into that ultra-tight cunt and started raising her from the floor, cunt juice streaming down my legs as I tried to split that little bitch open! The smell of her body, her perfume, Gene?s sweat and my ass filled the air in warm waves of lust as we got hammered into that wall. ?Baby, baby, oh god, Gene?? Terri?s head flew back hard against the wall, cum dripped from her pussy onto my feet and creamed up my pubes and I knew I was going to blow. My ass felt hot, real hot, on fire... he?s busted a nut in me, I realized, the squelching of my wet ass clicked and splatted in the air... with lips clamped onto Terri?s face I blew my nut deep up in her, humping and humping into her, I let go a load that send torrents of fuck juices pouring down our legs. Heaving and sweating and grinding into each other we eventually started to subside. My feet hit the floor and Terri?s did the same. I pulled my cock from her cunt and I felt Gene?s cock slide from my still stinging ass hole. We were screwed - well and truly screwed ? exhausted, we lay on the floor, our arms flopped across each other?s bodies. I haven?t hooked up with them again since that night. I don?t know if my ass could take it. There was some bleeding, and I was sore for days. I would love a one-on-one shot at little Terri again, though. Maybe what Gene doesn?t know won?t hurt me! "Happy orgasms to all y'all!" Luv, terri 3825 1.15/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment