Friday, February 22, 2013

Breaking In A Slut

Warning:This Story Is For Adults Only .The Original Auther Is Unknown and Is Posted Here For Your Reading Enjoyment Breaking In A Slut(revised) by jeepster When I married my wife I knew she had a reputation as a slut. At 5'2", 120 lbs, with long, light brown hair, hazel eyes, a pretty face and a vixen's humor, she was a "party girl." With 36d-24-37 body, she attracts men in droves. Her tits are round and heavy with wide nipples, her thighs are full and firm and her round ass is the kind that fills your hand wonderfully. And her pussy is covered with a heavy, thick mat of dark brown hair. The first time I fucked her, I realized that her hole had been well used. It was big, deep and soft, and soon sloppy wet. I reveled in the knowledge that Peggy was a slut/whore. But she would never openly admit it. Once, when she'd had too much to drink, we counted the number of guys who'd had her and came up with 35. Yet she wouldn't admit she was a cockhound. Then we met Carl. Carl is a big, very muscular black guy with broad, huge shoulders and a narrow waist. He had an aloof way about him that made him all the more attractive to Peggy. Of all the cocks she had fucked and sucked, she'd never had a black one. And she wanted Carl. She told me she wanted to fuck him and the idea excited me. Since the two of us (Carl and myself) had drinks at the same pub, I decided to set things up. As we talked, Carl informed me that he preferred white pussy, but only slutty white pussy. I told him Peggy was a slut but that she refused to admit it openly. I told him nothing would make me happier than if she would just be a slut and be proud of it. Carl asked me how badly I wanted that to happen and I frankly told him that I would do about anything. With that, he told me he could do the job, but that it would require having Peggy stay with him, out of town, for a time until she was "broken." I jumped at the chance. A week later I dropped Peggy off with Carl and drove back home. The two of them were going to a place he had in Virginia and Peggy was going to call me when her little "adventure" was over. She would spend about a week with her new black stud. I hoped Carl would have enough condoms as I knew that she wasn't on the pill and we were not using any birth control. Carl had her remain nude while at his place, readily accessible. He fucked her constantly, dumping load after load into her cunt. The first thing every morning she sucked his cock until he blew a massive load into her mouth. Then she sucked him hard again so he could fuck her. After he fucked her, Peggy sucked his wet, sticky meat again. He made her play with herself in front of him until she did it on command. Carl would cover her with semen and have her let it dry on her skin. His cock was enormous, at least ten inches, and probably a lot more. It looked as though it was as thick as my own wrist, and Peggy was taking it so regularly that it slid into her with ease. Peggy was a little unnerved when the first week passed and she was still at Carl's place. The most he ever allowed her to wear was a tiny thong pantie set, her cunt hair visible all aroud it. And she had to drop to her knees whenever he entered the room and suck his mammoth meat to completion. Carl began bringing other heavily hung black men in to enjoy my wife. At first she protested, but as soon as she was buried under a writhing mass of black bodies, her cunt and mouth began working almost automatically. It was during these interracial gang bangs that Peggy's asshole was opened to cock for the first time. In short order she became a three-hole slut and never serviced fewer than three men at a time. Not only was black sperm loading her holes, but she got used to it slopping from her face, tits, belly, indeed anywhere her black cocks decided to dump it. Her big nipples were pierced with gold rings and a ring was put in a pussy lip. Around the nipple of one heavy tit, the word "WHORE," was tattooed in dark, bold letters. By that time, when she crawled to Carl to feed on his semen, she called herself a "pig," a "cum pig" and a "slut." During a meeting Carl had at his place, Peggy, clad only in her thong panties, knelt between his legs and sucked his cock in front of the other men there. Peggy arrived home exactly six weeks after she'd left. The first thing she told me was that she was a slut and a pig who needed plenty of dick and loved black cock. Carl had sent my wife home not merely a well trained slut, but in fact, a well trained pregnant slut! The knowledge that my pretty wife was knocked up by some black guy turned me on tremendously. Now, as I fuck her or drop my loads on her face, she repeats over and over that she is a raunchy slut. In gratitude to Carl, I make sure she is with him every weekend, secure in the knowledge that a group of black cocks will pump her every hole till she comes home loaded and sloppy with semen. That sleek white belly has grown heavy and bulging with a black baby, and Carl fucked the pregnant slut weekly. She delivered a healthy black baby in July. Her pierced nipples and cunt, and of course her tit tattoo, were the talk of the hospital. Other than mine, Peggy takes only heavy black cock. Her fertile cunt remains unprotected, and Carl and I make sure the slut takes plenty of sperm in it. Peggy now declares herself a whore and slut. It will be interesting to see what the next nine months bring. Wer'e going to make sure her regular fucking of hung blacks is increased during her most fertile time to make sure she gets plenty of black sperm loading up her sloppy cunt and womb. The Proud Husband Of An Insatiable Cum Slut 14284 2.05/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment