Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Bosses Slut Wife Pt 4

MY BOSSES SLUT WIFE Pt 4 Monday arrived with my head in a whirl. What was I to do? What could I do? Even though I didn't like what Frank was doing to Melissa, I did find it incredibly erotic. At the same time, I was feeling guilt from letting another man take my wife away from me and use her sexually for his entertainment. I justified my inaction by thinking that Melissa had never once said that she didn't like what was happening to her. She seemed to accept whatever Frank wanted her to do, no matter how degrading it was. I began to think that maybe he was drugging her. How could he have such a spell over her? Why would she so willingly go to him when she knew she was going to be used and abused by him and his friends? I couldn't answer any of these questions. I spent the day trying to look busy. Frank was his usual self. He acted as if I wasn't there. He was always busy, chomping on his disgusting cigar and making loud obnoxious remarks about everything that he came into contact with. By 5pm I had thought the situation over from just about every angle, or at least I thought so. I still didn't have any answers but felt that I should confront Frank. What did I have to loose. He already used my wife without any regard to my feelings. I suppose he could fire me, but what the hell. If I had to get another job, maybe I could get Melissa away from him. I screwed up my courage and entered his office a little after 5pm. Frank looked up and saw who it was and continued doing whatever it was that had his attention. I stood for a couple of seconds and then cleared my throat and tried to formulate a sentence that would have some impact on him. He took notice of my efforts and finally leaned back in his chair and took a long drag off of his cigar as he looked at me. I still couldn't think of how to formulate what I wanted to say. Frank spoke first before I could get the words out. He said, "Well, I've been wondering if you had enough courage to come in here and confront me about your wife. Well, what its it? Spit it out man, I've got work to do." I stumbled, "Well, I'm concerned? " Frank interrupted, "Concerned about what?" "I'm concerned about Melissa," I countered. "Melissa, hmmm?, What about Melissa," he snarled. "Well, I don't know if you realize just how much your use of her as your party girl is hurting her." "Hurting her, hell. She doesn't act hurt to me. She acts as if she can't wait to get over here and party with me and my friends." "I don't know that," I replied, "But I do know that it takes her all weekend to recover from those parties." "All weekend?" Frank mused. Then he added," I suppose so. She probably cums a hundred times." "I know that would kill me if I came that much. Shit, it'd take me a month to get over the party." I was losing my position. Frank was making it Melissa's fault that she was attending his parties. I quickly countered, "You must be giving her drugs, or something. She's never acted like that before. When she gets home it's almost as if she's been drugged. She's almost comatose." Frank grinned and looked at me as he said, "Your so fucking dumb. Melissa's a natural submissive and you don't even know it. She's in sub-head you jerk. But you're right, it's almost like being on drugs once she's in that state of mind." "Sub-head?" I questioned. Frank said, "You don't know what I'm talking about, do you?" Of course, he was right. I didn't have a clue. Frank stood up, moved over to the bookcase where a VCR and TV were located. He pulled a tape from several that were stacked there and put it into the VCR. As the TV came on I could see that the video was shot in Frank's office and before I could ask he told me that it was made last made last Friday when Melissa had partied with them. He turned up the sound as I watched Melissa being stripped of her clothing by three men. One was holding her arms behind her as the other two removed first her blouse and then her skirt. As they did so they took license to fondle her big tits which were completely exposed in her shelf-bra, pulling and stretching her nipples out a full two inches as she moaned loudly. I watched as the man behind her moved first one foot and then the other between Melissa's legs and forced her to spread her feet about three and a half feet apart. With her feet spread, he moved back about a half a step while holding Melissa's arms tightly behind her. This movement had the effect of causing Melissa to lean back which required her to bend her legs and push her pubic region into plain view for the others watching. I heard someone off camera say, "Pull her back a little more." and watched as the man behind her took another half step back. Now Melissa was tilted back at least fifteen degrees and would have lost her balance if the man behind her wasn't holding her up. Her pussy and asshole was completely exposed to the men in front of her and I watched in disbelief as one of the men placed what looked like a test tube with a hose attached to the closed end to Melissa's clit and heard her let out a very guttural moan as the man began to pump a handle that was part of the apparatus. I looked over at Frank quizzically and he said, "It's a vacuum chamber that sucks the blood into her clit and clit hood when pressure is applied by pumping the handle." I wondered, "What effect does it have?" Frank smiled and told me that it made Melissa's clit and clit hood two to three times their normal size with all of the blood that was sucked into that area of her body and the engorged clit was left extremely sensitive. Just the slightest touch from anything would cause her to spasm into orgasm. As I turned back to the video, the camera panned in and showed Melissa's clit being sucked into the vacuum chamber until it was almost an inch and a half long. It was bright red with internal blood and I could see her hips trembling as the suction increased. The background sound was almost entirely that of Melissa moaning and grunting as the pressure increased. It was only broken occasionally by one or more of the men commenting and laughing about how much she liked it. The camera panned back out and focused on Melissa's face and it was plain to see that she was enjoying the effect the suction was having on her clit immensely. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and her body was involuntarily twitching, especially her hips as she tried to fuck the suction machine. They left the suction device on her clit for about ten minutes. When it was removed, Melissa's clit and clit hood stood out almost two inches from her body. They straightened her up and allowed her to put her feet back together. She stood there bleary eyed looking at the floor and I thought I saw saliva drip from the corner of her mouth while she gazed at the floor in a somewhat catatonic state. I heard someone say let's see how well she'll respond and watched as one of the men licked his middle finger and gently rubbed it across her clitoris. Melissa immediately went into convulsions which were the telling signs of an orgasm racking her body. The man laughed, wet his finger again and gently rubbed her clitoris again. This time Melissa let out a loud moan as she began to orgasm, and as her body twitched, she stumbled forward and placed both hands on the man's shoulders to steady herself. It was some sight watching him do something so innocent as gently rubbing her clitoris and seeing her convulse from one orgasm to another, her body shaking and her big breasts swaying back and forth. I heard someone say, "I think she's ready." Then he said, "Melissa, what will you do for us being so kind to you?" There was a short pause and Melissa stammered, "I'll...I'll do, uh, I'll do anything that you want me to." I couldn't believe it. Yet I'd heard it with my own ears. My wife was telling a complete stranger that she would do whatever he wanted her to do. I suppose I'd under estimated the power of her clitoral orgasm, one that must have been intensified ten fold by using that suction device on her. I was stunned, but continued to watch the video in a kind of daze. I saw Melissa do whatever the men wanted her to do. The scene took place once again with the six guys playing poker. Melissa started by serving them drinks and snacks dressed in just her heels, thigh- high stockings, and the shelf bra that Frank insisted she wear. Her eyes had the look of a drugged zombie and she was less than perfect in getting the right drink to the right man. She seemed confused as they played cards and fondled her at will for the first hour or so. Occasionally one of the men would stroke her clit and she would once again convulse into orgasm, some so strong that she would put both hands on the playing table and support herself while the ripples of pleasure coursed through her body. After about an hour, one of the men said that she needed a recharge and I watched Melissa as she obediently moved next to Frank and turned with her back to the table, bend at the waist with her feet spread, and allowed the man sitting on her left to reattach the suction device. He pumped the handle several times and you could see Melissa's clitoris being sucked back into the suction chamber. She immediately began to orgasm again and trembled as the men laughed and made crude comments about her and what a slut she was. That was the first time I'd ever heard anyone refer to my wife as a slut. It sent shudders through me. As I watched Frank lube his fingers and stick them into my wife's asshole while she remained in position with the suction device attached to her clit, I realized that possibly Frank was right. I didn't really know her at all and that possibly she was the submissive slut that the men said she was. After Frank lubed Melissa's asshole, he stood up and forced her to bend over the arm of a nearby couch. With the suction device still attached to her clit, I watched Frank fuck her in the asshole. This set the others off as well. After Frank finished the others followed and the poker party was over and the poke her party had started. Melissa was fucked in every imaginable way by the six men present. She was double penetrated, triple penetrated, made to suck everyone's cock and eat their cum, and for the first time that I knew of, they had her ream some of the men's ass holes. Before the tape ran out, I saw Melissa beg for more suction on her clit and offer to let the men stick large objects up her asshole. She was completely out of control. When they wanted her to do something even more outrageous, they would reattach the suction device and pull her clit out to it's maximum. Once removed, the slightest contact with anything would send her into one of the most intense orgasms that I have ever seen a woman have. They were doing this to her right before the tape ran out when they started trying to stick a beer bottle, base first, up Melissa's ass. I watched as they would reattach the suction device for a few minutes. When they thought she was ready, they would take it off and one of the men would gently lick and suck on her engorged clit which sent her into a continuous orgasm. After the orgasm subsided, she would completely relax every muscle in her body. It was during this time that one of the men would attempt to shove the beer bottle up her ass. It took three tries, but with each try, Melissa's asshole expanded a little more until on the third attempt, the bottle slid right in. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was my wife, on her knees, with her face and breasts pressed to the floor of Frank's office while strange men fucked her asshole with a beer bottle. My heart was about to pound out of my chest and I was feeling light headed with sexual excitement.. Fortunately, the tape ran out before I could see what else they did to Melissa. This was the night that they had taken her to the XXX theater later on and returned her to me just before dawn. I stood in disbelief, and an overwhelming sense of sexual excitement, as I stared blankly at the empty screen. Frank was without compassion. He spoke first and asked me if I had seen her do anything that would indicate that she didn't like what was happening to her. Of course, I hadn't. It seemed just as Frank said, Melissa was a natural submissive slut. She seem to love every minute of what they did to her. I just had to admit it. I was married to a slut. A very nice woman, but a slut nevertheless. My mind was whirling when Frank broke the silence and started talking to me. I missed the first part of his dialog, but began to realize that he was giving me directions to some place. I responded, "What did you say?" Frank went over the instructions again. He told me that I was to bring Melissa to a cabin at the nearby lake tomorrow at about 2PM. I was still somewhat of a trance when I began to realize what he was telling me. The Friday night party had been moved to Saturday, at a cabin that Frank had rented at the lake. There would be more men there for this party and I was told be bring my wife there to entertain them. She was the prize for some kind of sales achievement contest that Frank had his associates had been working on. Also, Frank challenged me to not disappoint him or Melissa. He told me that she was looking forward to the party since it meant that she could stay there all weekend. I was still in a fog as I left Frank's office and headed out the back door to go to my car. I just couldn't comprehend what was happening, but I knew that some how Frank had drawn me into the web that he had spun to control Melissa's sex life. I got into my car and headed home. Trying to make some sense of the whole thing. I didn't want the party to take place, but on the other hand I was aroused to the point that I would feel light-headed when I thought about Melissa being used by all of those strange men. All the way home I kept seeing images of her in various couplings with men using her as the submissive slut that I had become to know her. I still hadn't decided what to do when I pulled in the driveway to our house, but felt certain that by tomorrow I would know the answer. 8168 1.81/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment