Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ranger Vacation

RANGER VACATION by The Houston SHOWOFF My wife and I had decided to use our vacation by camping at the Chakika National Park just outside of Homestead, Florida. We had been there before, about 20 years ago, and found it to be a quiet campground that most people don't even know exists. And it's still that way. We arrived at the campground around mid-morning and went about setting up our campsite with our tent and other camping gear. Let me give a brief explanation of who "we" are. My name is Ken and my wife's name is Eve. We were both 50 at the time, and in good physical shape. Neither of us is/was fat, or even particularly overweight. We're both height/weight proportional. My wife, for those of you who are interested, wears a 38 C bra, and has good sized aerolas topped with nipples that stand up nicely when excited. I am very small when relaxed and only grow to average size when excited, although I've been told the change in size is surprising. I am a nudist and my wife is (or was) a VERY conservative, religious person. Over the years, we've managed to compromise on most things (as people who have been married many years tend to do). One example is that I prefer my wife NOT to wear a bra...ever. Because of her religious feelings, she always wanted to wear one so she could always be "modest". The compromise occured when we would go on long trips or/and vacation. Then my wife would leave her bras home and open her blouse while we were driving so I could see her tits bounce and wobble (a very delightful sight). Another benefit of this is that anyone in a tall vehicle (truck,van) can also see her tits, getting us both excited. This is because we drive a short car, a little Toyota Celica. Anyway, back to our most recent vacation. Eve was wearing a pair of gray shorts and a blouse that I had made for her, from fabric I had chosen. It is a thin, peach colored, light cotton blouse with a deep scoop neck and no sleeves. Because of the thinness of the fabric, and the redness of my wife's aerolea's, it is very easy to see the outline of her nipples when she is wearing the blouse (they actually ARE red, not brown and change to a dark red, almost maroon when she gets excited). Although there were no other campers at the campground that afternoon, it was still a turn-on because the Park Rangers (2 tall, well built guys in their thirties) kept riding past in their pickup every 15 or 20 minutes while we were setting our campsite up. Since the roadway (more like grooves in the packed dirt) was no more than about 15 feet from where we were setting up our tent, they were bound to get an interesting view. Every time they rode past they would watch the twin 'spots' on the front of her blouse bounce as Eve would raise her hand and wave to them ( I know this because I watched their eyes as close as I could when they went past). It was mid-afternoon by the time we finished getting everything set up. Eve filtered some fresh water into her water bottle and sat at the picnic table as I put some more ice and Pepsi in my glass, preparing to rest for a little while before we started the real task of hard relaxing. (Just so you get a clear idea, the water spigot is about 3 feet from the edge of the road, and sticks up only about 2 feet above the ground. Eve had gone to the spigot with a small filter system which requires one to fill a tub, with the filter attached to the bottom, with water, then let it drain/filter into her bottle. Naturally, she would squat back a little from the spigot (so as not to get splashed), facing the raodway, and bend over to work the spigot handle. As I had expected, the Ranger's truck pulled up at that time, and they stopped to chat for a few minutes {with the driver trying to stand up in the cab so he could get a good view too}, or until she was finished. Since it is a very loose blouse they could see all the way down to the top of her shorts, although I'm sure their gaze stopped at her tits.) In any case, I waited till she walked back to the picnic table and sat down before I told her I was going to the men's room to piss. She said 'OK, I'll wait here till you get back' as I started walking up the road. The bathroom was just as bad as I had remembered it. There is one bare bulb in the middle of the ceiling (nah, it couldn't still be the same one) and one window high up in one wall. The window was so dirty, I know it couldn't have let any light into the building for over 20 years. The same group of BIG spiders (or their descendents) still live there, still hanging from the webs all over the room. As I walked carefully up to the urinal trough, I heard a truck pull up, a door slam and the truck pull away. It sounded like the Ranger's truck, but I couldn't be sure. Just as I started to piss, the door opened and someone came in and slapped my on the back and said "Hello, Houston Showoff. Got you're campsite all set up?" I was so startled about being addressed by my Internet handle that I almost pissed on the wall. "Ah, yeah, and thanks for smacking that mosquito on my back." I answered as best I could, then asked incredulously "How do you know my handle?" "Mosquito..oh, that wasn't a mosquito, that was an injection." The Park Ranger answered, then continued, "I actually know quite a bit about you and your wife. But not as much about her, really, except she's got nice tits. Anyway, I'm not really a Park Ranger, but I DO work for the Government." "Injection...Government...?????" was all I could spit out, considering I was trying to absorb all the things he was and wasn't saying because he continued talking. "Well, yeah," he replied. "It won't hurt you at all, just make you very agreeable to anything I tell you to do. Let me explain a little. I'm part of a project testing some drugs the Government needs to help us get things done all over the world. Sometimes we find it necessary to 'convince' the leaders of other countries to do things our way. You and Eve have been selected to be part of the final testing phase for this particular drug because of YOUR attitude toward sex, marraige, and the stories you've written and posted on the 'net', as well as the dreams that you've told Eve about. I'll explain more when we get back to your campsite. And, by the way, feel free to leave your shorts off. We've closed the park for "repairs" and won't open it again till you two go home. And we know you're more comfortable without any clothes. If you're done, let's go back to where Eve is." I shrugged (I couldn't think of anything else to do...my mind was too boggled at this point! 'What in the world is happening here????' I kept wondering, over and over), took off my shorts, and we walked back to the campsite. As we walked I noticed that the other Ranger was chatting with Eve, sitting next to her at the picnic table. I also noticed that I was feeling a strong sense of well- being and trust in this Ranger, in other words, if this guy HAD given me somr sort of injection, the drug was working very well. When we walked up to Eve and the other Ranger, proper introductions were made by the 'lead' Ranger. "Hi Eve, my name is Ricky Ricordo and this is Don Knocks." He paused because this made both Eve and I giggle, even though we both knew the names were bullshit. "As I was explaining to Ken, you two have been selected by the Government to participate in the final phase of an important drug test. So far you both have been given an injection of a harmless drug which will make you want to do anything Don or I ask you to do. Don, why don't you go get Ken one of their folding chairs so he can sit here in front of Eve and be more comfortable?" As 'Don' left, 'Ricky' continued, pulling a 'sky blue' capsule out of his pocket and showing it to us. "Eve, I want you to take this capsule with a little of your water there. While we're waiting for it to take affect, I'll tell you both what it will do and the long term effect it is expected to have." Eve readily took the capsule and, with some water, quickly swallowed it. About that time, 'Don' came back with the chair and placed it in front of and just to the left of Eve's left knee. "Thank you. That capsule will do a few things. One, within the next 5 or 10 minutes, Eve, you will begin to feel incredably excited, sexually (those were his exact words!), and will continue to get more excited for between 15 and 30 minutes after that. That's to make sure that you are determined to have sex immediately. Because of the strength of the excited state, you will want to have sex with more than 1 man. Now I have to ask, do either of you have any problem with that? Take a few minutes to think about it while Don and I get undressed too." Although we were both more than a little frightened, Eve and I looked at each other and traded winks. She KNEW I didn't have any problem with it, and the look on her face told me the drug was starting to have it's desired effect. "I'm ok with it as long as it happens in front of me, and not behind my back." I said, still looking at Eve. "It sounds like a good idea to me, but I think that's the drug talking and I can't seem find any negative feelings about it, so I guess it's ok." said my wife. Having said that, she looked at Ricky, now naked, then Don. I saw her eyes widen, and looked at them too. We could now see that both of them are 'well hung', but different from each other. Both men were 'standing tall', obviously ready for what was coming next. 'Ricky's' cock is longer than most men's, without being intimidating. 'Don's', on the other hand, was FAT, though not as long as 'Ricky's', and he seemed to be a little embarrassed about having other people see it. "Eve, you can let us know that you're ready to continue by taking off your top whenever you feel like it. And you can feel free to touch either or both of us any time you want. Don, would you put the pad in place please?" As 'Ricky' turned to me, 'Don' placed what looked like one of those solid foam pool floats on the table behind Eve and reached into his shorts pocket for a white bottle that I thought I recognised. "Ken, we'll go first, then let you make love to Eve, after which I'm sure you'll both want to take a nap. Again, you don't need to get dressed while you're staying here, since we'll keep the park closed for 'repairs' till you leave. And don't worry, you don't have to stay here all day, everyday till you go home. You're not under arrest, feel free to do anything you were planning to do before you got here. "Ok, now, other, long term effects." 'Ricky' said as 'Don' sat down on the bench next to Eve. "After today, Eve, your view of multi-person sex will be extremely positive, and will stay that way for the rest of your life. We will supply you with additional pills when/as you use them. Don't ask about the delivery method, they'll just appear. And don't bother to try to trace us or the pills, you won't get anywhere. Remember, we ARE professionals: both of us are disease free and safe, we won't give you any STD or make you pregnant. And, just to let you know that we really DO think about the people who help us with our projects, you'll never have to buy any K-Y Liquid ever again! We know that you enjoy using it, so we'll supply it for you with the pills." As he continued to talk I was watching Eve's eyes as she looked first at 'Ricky's' long cock, then 'Don's' fat one. I could see the growing lust in her eyes and I wondered just how much of this she was really hearing. "Something else, unless you take the pill, your sex drive will be the same as it was before this. And Ken, it has been designed not to have any effect whatsoever on a man." About the time he finished, Eve grabbed the bottom of her blouse with both hands, pulled it over her head, dropped it on the bench next to her, and leaned back against the table top. As soon as she saw that both men were looking at her tits, she closed her eyes and waited for whatever was going to happen next. 'Ricky' smiled and moved forward to stand next to her right leg. Not much was said by anyone for a while, but the action HAD started. Although I was still somewhat frightened, I know my cock was getting hard as I watched 'Ricky' gently stroke Eve's right tit, placing the palm of his hand so that it was just touching the nipple and moving it in a circular motion. My excitement really began to build as I watched Eve reach out and gently wrapped her fingers most of the way around 'Don's' fat hard-on as he leaned over to her left nipple. One of the things she enjoys is what 'Don' was doing first: moving his tongue gently, slowly around the outside of her nipple, then flicking it from side to side, occaisionally sucking on it. I found it really exciting to see that both of her niples were getting darker by the second and a rash was forming at the base of her throat. 'These guys really know what they were doing', I remember thinking because Eve loves it when both of those things are done to her tits. For the next few minutes, 'Ricky' kept stroking Eve's tit with his left hand, alternating between the 'circle caress' and squeezing/lightly tugging her nipple outward till his fingers slid off and her tit bounced back to her chest (THAT really got me excited because it's somthing I had always dreamed of seeing another man do to MY wife). With his left hand he stroked the back of her neck and her right ear. 'Don' also stayed busy. He was either gently beating her nipple with his tongue or sucking on it: sucking her nipple straight out, then pulling his lips off with a popping sound. All the while his left hand was stroking up and down on the tops of her legs. Eventually, Eve sighed, opened her eyes, let go of 'Don's' cock, gently pushed his head and 'Ricky's' hand aside, and stood up. She hooked her thumbs in the top of her shorts and pushed them and her panties down at the same time. When she bent over to push them off her ankles, 'Ricky's' cock was stareing her right in the face. I was thirlled to watch her plant a kiss right on the tip of his swollen head. She let her shorts/panties drop to the ground and brought one hand up to cup and massage 'Ricky's' balls and the other to steady his cock as she planted more kisses on the end of his it, getting braver with each kiss by putting her lips around more of his head with each one. 'Don' decided to take advantage of the situation and slid his hand between her slightly parted thighs. As soon as she felt his fingers between her legs, she shifted her postion, spreading her feet wide apart to give him better access to her pussy. 'Don' changed the angle of his hand and slid 2 fingers up and back between her decidedly swollen pussy lips, then slid his thumb into her waiting hole. Since I was sitting somewhat behind her, I got a beautiful view of another man stroking, then finger fucking my wife with first 1, then 2 fingers. After a few minutes, Eve straightened up and said, "Gentlemen, I think it's time I laid down. My knees are getting a little weak." "OK," 'Ricky' said with a smile on his face as he extended his hand, "Step up on the bench and sit on the pad, real close to the edge, then you can lay back." Since she was near the end of the table, 'Ricky' had room to step next to her and help her to lay down. As 'Don' stood up and moved toward the end of her knees, 'Ricky' leaned over and began kissing my wife on the lips, while his hand moved back and forth strokeing both of her tits. Sometimes he would squeeze and tug a nipple straight up (did I mention that that's something I LOVE to see) and sometimes he would just squeeze the nipple and use it to gently shake her whole tit back and forth. Since she had kept her legs closed, 'Don' continued to stroke the tops of her thighs, while he laid his fat cock on her knees. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around 'Ricky's' cock about the same time she spread her legs wide apart, giving 'Don' and I a beautiful view of her swollen, hairy pussy lips. After admiring the view for a minute or so, 'Don' moved his lips and tongue to the lips that she presented to him. (This was major, welcome change. Previously, she felt that oral sex was "dirty", and wouldn't allow it...OH BOY!!!). I watched happily as he lapped her, slurped her, flicked her lips back and forth with his tongue before burying it between them and sliding it 'down the groove' to the hole he wanted to be in. As he sucked her inner pussy lips into his mouth, and shoved his tongue deeply between them, I could see her stomach muscles twitch and quiver with at least a mild orgasm. By this time, she was moving her hand back and forth on Ricky's cock so much, I marveled that he didn't cum! She was getting so excited that she had to break the kiss with 'Ricky' to pant and groan. 'Ricky' touched 'Don' on the shoulder and 'Don' immediately got up and retrieved the bottle of K-Y Liquid off the table, giving it to 'Ricky'. By this time, my wife was wet enough that she didn't need it, exceot that it DOES enhance the feeling for a woman, and it does appear to help the man stay a little longer, but I was beginning to wonder if I wouldn't cum before I even got inside, I was so excited. 'Don' moved to the end of the table where 'Ricky' had been and leaned over to suck Eve's nipples, alternating between them the whole time 'Ricky' was between my wife's legs. I watched excitedly as 'Ricky' dripped a few drops of the liquid at the top of my wife's pussy. Then he placed his index and center fingers on the drops and spread them downward between her lips till he reached her already open, hot hole. I was thrilled to watch as his two fingers slid gently around the outside of that hole before they disappeared easily into Eve, all the way up to his hand, then he moved them in and out, and, from the way I could see the muscles in his wrist working, he must have been curling and stretching his fingers all around in there. Eve gasped and began moving her hips up and down as he slid first one, then the other of his two remaining fingers into her and began twisting all four fingers back and forth, and in and out of her slippery, hot pussy. Eve spent the next few minutes REALLY enjoying his four fingers as she 'rode' them, moving her hips up and down as 'Ricky' moved his fingers in and out. I was getting so excited, it was all I could do to keep from touching my cock, but I knew if I did, I'd cum immediately because of watching other men play with and fuck my wife. Finally, 'Ricky' pulled his fingers out with a loud slurping sound (which got me even more excited, even though I didn't think that was possible at the time). He stepped between the table and the bench and leaned back so I could see his long cock slowly disappear into my wife's hot pussy. Then he took his time slideing in and out of her, making her groan and moan with pleasure before she came with much gasping and panting. This had the desired effect on him, and he pushed his long, stiff shaft all the way into her and let out a long sigh as he pumped his cum deep inside her. After they had both rested for a few minutes, and their breathing had returned to somewhere near normal, 'Ricky' leaned forward and kissed Eve gently on the lips, saying "Now I know why Ken's stayed married to you for so long! Thank you!" Eve responded by kissing him back and saying "Thank YOU! I haven't had this much fun in a long time either." Then she turned her head toward 'Don' and, as she reached out and wrapped her fingers around his stiff cock, asked "Do you think you can fit this into me?" 'Don' kind of blushed and said "Well, I'm certainly looking forward to trying!" 'Ricky' put his hands under Eve's knees and lifted them as he said "I would suggest pulling your legs back. It'll be less messy that way when I pull out." "Yeah, I guess you're right." she responded as she lifted her knees back toward her chest. As 'Ricky' slid out and stepped back, we all got a beautiful view of my wife's very excited, sloppy wet, and wide open pussy. While none of 'Ricky's' cum spilled out, all of us could see that he had filled her with it, since it was laying right at the top of her hole. 'Don' moved into place and, as 'Ricky' had, leaned back as he placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her hairy hole. Since it was already wide open, and there was so much lubrication there, between the K-Y Liquid, her natural lubrication, and 'Ricky's' cum, the tip of 'Don's' cock slid easily into her. She gasped as she felt the rest his head begin to spread her waiting lips. It looked to me like they spread easily (although a LOT) to accomodate him, but Eve told me later that it was still a surprise to realize how really thick his cock felt. Even though I was watching closely, it didn't seem to take any time at all for 'Don's' cock to stretch Eve's pussy open enough to fit his whole head in. 'Don' kind of leaned forward and his cock slid all the way in, making a really LOUD slurping noise as he pulled it back out again. Then the fun really started. 'Don' is the kind of man who fucks enthusiastically. This means that he strokes really fast and really hard. It also resulted in the most exciting sounding love making I had ever heard. It also had the same effect on Eve, as she immediately started to grunt and moan as her excitement quickly mounted again. Meanwhile, 'Ricky' had moved to the end of the table and was doing 'his thing' by squeezing her nipples (both at once) and pulling on them hard enough to lift her tits off her chest before he allowed them to slide through his fingers and bounce back to her chest again. This also had the desired effect, because it couldn't have been 5 minutes before Eve was positively screaming with pleasure, bouncing her hips up and down in synch with 'Don's' thrusting and the sound of a fat cock moving quickly in and out of a VERY wet pussy. Suddenly 'Don' rammed his cock into her all the way and stiffened. He let out what can only be described as a roar as he squirted his hot cum into Eve's equally hot pussy. This, in turn, brought her to orgasm, making her match his roar with a scream of pleasure of her own. Don tried to lean forward to rest his head on Eve's chest, but she pushed him back saying "No...no...not yet" as she bounced her hips up and down forcing his cock to move in and out of her soggy pussy, making the most incredibly exciting noises a man could ever want to hear! This also had the great benefit (from a man's perspective) of making her tits bounce and wobble all over her chest.... How much more excitement could I take?? She must have kept this up for another 5 or 10 minutes while Don rested with his elbows laying on her knees, while both of his thumbs were kneading the little knob at the top of her slit. Finally, he too leaned forward and kissed her on her lips, and this, in turn, slowed her movement to a stop. After they had both gotten their breathing under control, Ricky spoke up: "I think you need to pull your knees back again Eve." "Yeeaaahhhh," Eve replied contentedly as 'Don' helped her pull them up, "I don't think I've EVER been so full before, and I mean that in more ways than one!" This time, when 'Don' pulled out, there was no doubting that she had been fucked hard and well. The cum was almost bubbling out of her WIDE open hole, and I couldn't wait for Don to get out of the way so I could stuff my stiff cock into that waiting hole. And when I did.....readers, let me clue you in to something: NOTHING feels better to a man than the inside of his wife's pussy when she's REALLY hot and waiting for him. Nothing EXCEPT the feeling he gets when he sinks his cock into his wife's hot, wet, waiting pussy immediately AFTER another man, or men, have left some cum in there! The feeling was just WONDERFUL!!! She was wide open, she was sloppy wet, and the two of us made such erotic noises as my cock moved in and out of her bouncing pussy. As I moved my hips from side to side, sliding my cock in and out of her ultra-wet pussy, we went squish squish squish squish (although I can't really think of how to really write the sound that we made). In other words, IT WAS GREAT!!!! And it wasn't long before we both came hard! Me for the first time, Eve for the nth time. As I leand over and kissed Eve, I could feel the hands of both other men as they continued to squeeze my wife's tits, gently strokeing her nipples by slideing a finger over them. When we broke the kiss, we both tried, but found we couldn't find the words to thank 'Ricky' and 'Don' for such a wonderful experience. The two 'Rangers' gave us a ride up to and back from the bathroom on the back of their truck. That also was very interesting because, though we were all sated at that point, it was still nice to see Eve's tits bounce and wobble as the truck went over the ruts in the road. And I KNOW 'Don' and 'Ricky' enjoyed seeing it as much as I did becasue when 'Don' told Ricky about it, 'Ricky' made 'Don' drive on the way back so he could see, too. 'Ricky' was right when he said we would probably want to take a nap afterwards....actually, we slept right through till the next morning. For the rest of the week we were there, the two 'Rangers' were very helpful, giving us directions to different places that we wouldn't normally seen, they even cooked us dinner one night. And, yes, Eve took another of the pills (twice, in fact) and we all enjoyed each other. And, YES, it WAS as good the other times, too! We've used the pills quite a few times since then and they've always been replaced each time. Yes, it makes us feel 'spooked' sometimes when the pills or the K-Y Liquid suddenly show up, but the benefits far outway the funny feeling. We've seen 'Ricky' and 'Don' twice since then, but not together. Each time it was with a different 'partner', and each time my wife and I enjoyed it IMMENSELY! Remember, you never really know what your government is up to at any given time, but it's not always bad. 3975 1.10/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment