Friday, February 22, 2013

Summer In Albuquerque

Those of interested in reading other stories by RLM can find them at the DARK WANDERER site in the YW series under the following numbers: The Tenth Wedding Anniversary series: YW990 (Our Tenth Wedding Anniversary) YW1008 (Sex Slave Stripper) YW1075 (Paula's Turn) YW1161 (The Party) Other stories can be found at YW975 (The Theater) YW983 (The Shoe Store) YW1179 (Flight to Santiago) Please send comments to mblmr@hotmail.com Summer in Albuquerque It was dry and only moderately hot on the day we moved into the house Paula and I had rented for the summer. My temporary assignment to the Albuquerque office would only be for the summer or perhaps a month or two longer so we really didn't require a house, but Paula wanted one so here we were moving into our new living quarters. The house was nicely furnished but needed some work. My wife was quick to point out that the owner had agreed to pay for all materials used in fixing the place provided we furnished the labor. "It will give me something to do this summer", she said. It was a one-story, three-bedroom house in one of those housing editions where the builder had tried to cram in as many homes as possible on the land available. Although there was a reasonably spacious backyard, there was almost no side yard. In fact, the house was less than 10 feet from homes on either side of us. I shrugged it off thinking, "Well, it's just for a few months. Doesn't really make much difference." As the movers carried our belongings from the company-supplied moving van into our home under Paula's watchful eye, I amused myself by watching the men watching my wife. Although they were working at a steady pace, they rarely let their eyes drift from my wife's attractive legs and ass. The two guys who were not staring at Paula's legs and ass were obviously "tit men". Their eyes were glued to my wife's heaving chest as she breathed deeply due to the exertion of moving the heavy objects she didn't want to trust to the employees unloading the van. I couldn't really blame them. Her 5'7" frame looked luscious in the short-shorts and heels that she wore. She wasn't wearing pantyhose, but with her tan, her legs didn't really need any. Her large 36D breasts bounced with each move. Each erotic bounce did its share to hold the attention of the movers. As it turned out, none of the movers got to do anything more than watch my wife during the day. They did this with barely concealed lust. My luck wasn't any better than theirs. After a day of hard work moving into our new temporary home, Paula rejected my suggestion that we initiate our new home by fucking in the middle of the living room floor. "Get real!", she said. "I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted." What a bummer! I'm sure the movers thought so too. I started work in the Albuquerque office the next day, leaving Paula to work on the house. She literally threw herself into the job, and I had to admit that the place was looking a great deal better by the middle of the second week. When I inquired about how she was getting so much done in such a short time, she told me that she had hired our neighbor's teenage son, Greg, to help. "How old is he", I asked? "I think he's 17, but I'm not really sure. I know he's still in high school. He is a good worker. Do you mind?" "Not at all. Why should I mind? Is he handsome? Turn you on?" Paula glared at me. "He's 17! Just a kid." I smiled. "I hear that some 17 year old guys are very virile with really big hard ones", I teased. "Really?" My wife pretended to think about it. "I'll have to check that out." Nothing more was said about our virile 17-year old neighbor for a few days. I could tell that he continued to help Paula with her various projects because the work was progressing too fast for her to being doing it alone. On Friday, I took off work earlier than usual since I had everything done that needed doing. As soon as I entered the house, I could hear my wife speaking to someone in one of the bedrooms. "Do you want me to paint the baseboards too, or maybe you want to stain the wood?" "What do you think, Greg?" "I'd just paint them. They're painted all over the rest of the house. Would look funny if you stained them in just one room. Besides, it's a lot easier to paint'em than to put on stain." "How do you think it looks", I heard my wife ask. "It looks great!" came the reply. Paula laughed. "I mean the paint job." Needless to say, this exchange piqued my interest. Leaving the house quietly, I went around to the side of the house. The window was open giving me a clear view of the room. Greg was lying on the floor, presumably so he could paint the baseboards. My wife was standing near him looking down at him as he worked. The short skirt she wore came only to mid thigh. With her spike heels elevating her another four inches, Greg had a very enticing view every time he looked up at my wife. He was staring up at her now. "Keep your mind on the job, Greg. You aren't half finished yet and my husband will be home soon." "It's hard to concentrate on painting", the young man pleaded. "And what are you concentrating on?" "You know what I'm thinking about." "Tell me", my wife commanded. "Your legs. You have incredible legs, Mrs. Baxter." "You really think so? I'm sure the young girls you date make mine look old and flabby." "OH NO! No way! Your legs are just gorgeous." My wife took a step closer to the young boy lying on the floor of my bedroom. She stood with her feet further apart than normal. "My legs are not all you're looking at is it, Greg?" "No. I can't help it. I'm sorry." "You should be. What else are you looking at, Greg?" "Your panties", he stammered, half in embarrassment, half in lust. "Do you like women's panties, Greg? Do they excite you?" "Yours do", he almost whispered, the painting of the baseboard completely forgotten. "Because I can almost see through them. I can see your pussy hair." "I really shouldn't be letting you see that, Greg. I'm a married woman, you know. Does your girlfriend shave her pussy?" "I don't know. She's never told me." "You mean you've never seen her pussy? Don't you have sex with her?" "She won't let me. All she will let me do is play with her tits. I mean, her breasts." Even from my vantage point, I could see Greg blush as he said it. My wife laughed. "You don't have to be so formal with me, Greg. I know perfectly well what tits are. Besides, don't you think it's a little silly for you to be worrying about saying "tits" rather than "breasts" when I'm standing here letting you look up my dress." My wife paused and moved a step closer. Greg was looking almost straight up my wife's skirt now. "Do you like a completely shaved pussy or one that's partially shaved and trimmed like mine?" "I like yours", he almost screamed. "Now how do you know that. You really haven't seen mine and besides, you might find that you prefer a woman completely shaved and bare between her thighs." "Can I touch it?" he begged. "No. Not now. My husband will be home soon. Besides you shouldn't be touching a married woman's pussy, Greg. Are you hard? Is your penis hard now, Greg? Judging from that huge bulge in your shorts, I think it is. You have to learn to have better control of yourself, Honey." God. what a prick tease my wife was. She was literally torturing the guy. "I can't help it", he moaned. "Then I think I better stop and let you get control of yourself before my husband comes home. I certainly wouldn't want him to see you with that huge erection." I watched as my wife moved away from the boy, shutting off his view of paradise. He reluctantly went back to his painting of the baseboard while Paula moved around inspecting the completed portion of the job. When she was just around the corner from where Greg was painting, she spread her legs and bent at the waist as if to more closely inspect the baseboard. "I think you missed a couple of spots here, Greg. The wood is bare. Come look." It was wild. Her bent-over posture pulled her short skirt up over her buttocks completely exposing her ass and her sex between her spread thighs. Only the thin panties concealed anything from Greg's view, and they didn't conceal much. The crotchband was partially buried between the cheeks of her ass and one edge had slipped into her slit exposing the labia on that side. My wife bent even lower and arched her ass even higher. "Can you see it?" my wife asked. Greg stared directly at my wife's ass and then lower to her partially exposed vagina. "Can you see it?" she asked again. "Right here, where it's bare." "Oh god..Yes. I can see it. I can see it easily." "Well, don't you think it needs to be covered? Greg groaned and squeezed his cock through his jeans. "Are you looking at it?" my wife asked, holding her bent over position. She spread her feet another few inches exposing the entire plane of her crotch to him. "Yes. I'm looking at it. I can see it." "Should it be covered?" "No. I don't want it covered. I like it like that." "Now that's nonsense. I don't think you can see just how bad it looks bare like this. Come closer so you can really see it." Greg moved up behind my wife, his eyes glued to the broad expanse of female flesh exposed before him. He was right behind my wife now, blocking my view. "See the bare spots. See them?" "Yeah.ohhhh yeah.. I can see them." "Well lean down here so you can see them and decide if you don't need to do something about it." Greg moved as close as he could. The thrusting erection inside his jeans pressed into the crease of my wife's ass. He leaned over her back staring at the spots on the baseboard to which my wife was apparently pointing. Their talking ceased. Greg's hips moved in thrusting motions against my wife's ass. She bent lower, touching her hands to the floor as her legs opened even wider. He pushed her short skirt the rest of the way up her hips until it bunched around her waist. "Mmmmm. you really do have a hard problem, Honey", my wife hissed. "Ohh god. your tits are huge!" Although my view was blocked, it was obvious that he had his arms around my wife's upper body, cupping and squeezing her breasts as he dry humped against her. "Can I fuck you?" "No. I'm married. That's not proper. Besides my husband will be home soon. Just because I let you see my legs and panties doesn't mean you can have intercourse with me." My wife moved a few inches away from the boy's thrusting hips as she said this. "But, I want you. I want to do it to you. I've never done it with a woman before." I thought I could actually hear my wife's gasp of passion and excitement when she heard this. Immediately, her ass moved back against the boy's hard erection. I knew she was as close to orgasm as Greg was. "Please", he begged as he humped against my wife. "No. I mean it! There isn't time." Suddenly, I saw the boy's body arch. His legs tensed. His hips arched back and forth driving my wife's body up against the wall again and again. "Oohhh shit.I'm gonna cum!" Greg began to grunt and gasp as his load spewed out of his engorged penis. The huge load soaked through his shorts and jeans and ran down his thighs. When he finally pulled away from my wife, I saw that the front of his jeans had a spreading cum stain covering them. Paula stayed in her bent over position for several more moments. I wasn't certain if my wife had also climaxed or not, but I guessed that she had. I went back to the front of the house and waited several minutes to give them time to clean up. When I entered, I made a huge racket to give them ample warning that I was home. Paula appeared in the living room and greeted me with a warm kiss. She was still breathing hard. "I'm so excited. Greg has almost gotten the bedroom finished. Come look." (Paula picks up the story) So my darling husband spied on us! How sneaky can you get? And he doesn't know if his wife climaxed or not when her teenage lover squeezed her breasts and thrust his steel-hard penis into the crease of her ass. again and again! How na?ve can a man get? Of course I had a climax, an explosive one that sent shivering spasms rippling through my vagina and clitoris. In my husband's defense, however, he probably couldn't see my hand between my thighs stroking my clit as Greg humped against me. It all began very innocently. The back yard was a mess. The grass needed to be mowed; the weeds and grass at the base of fence and around all the trees needed to be trimmed and the flowerbeds needed work. I hired our teenage neighbor, Greg, to do the work. It started the very first day. As I was giving him instructions, I noticed that he was paying a lot more attention to my halter-encased breasts, my ass and my legs than he was to the directions I was giving him. His eyes stared into my cleavage that was on display because the skimpy halter I was wearing really didn't do much to conceal my 36D mounds. I was aware that he could see the indentations my nipples made in the fabric. From there, his eyes would scan downward to the crotch of the short shorts I was wearing. I knew the garment was so tight that my slit was clearly outlined. I was still talking as his eyes examined my thighs and my legs. I felt the moisture forming between my thighs. "I don't think you're listening to a word I'm saying", I charged in an angry voice. I expected the stammering denial of a boy caught stealing cookies by his mother. Instead, I got a confident apology and the compliment of a mature man very sure of himself. "You're right. I'm sorry. You're just so beautiful and sexy in that outfit, it's really hard to think about cutting the grass. Please repeat what you said. I promise to listen more carefully this time. And please don't be offended by my staring. I couldn't help it." To say his reply surprised me is an understatement. I was stunned. Even experienced mature men will often look away when they're caught staring. Greg didn't flinch. He looked straight into my eyes as he apologized. I couldn't stop myself from glancing down at his crotch where his erection was obvious. When I looked up, he was smiling broadly. I knew he had caught me just as I had caught him. I got even wetter. "It's ok. I understand. I should have worn something less revealing." "No!" he blurted. "I like what you're wearing. I really like it!" I felt my face flush with a mixture of pleasure and embarrassment. I began to repeat the directions and this time he stared into my eyes and listened to every word, but I noticed when I finished that he still had his erection. I felt my vagina throb. That night I attacked my husband in bed like a wild woman. I could tell he was really getting off making his wife groan and scream as he rammed her. He held my legs in the crook of his arms and levered them up and back to expose my cunt completely to his hard thrusts, which he delivered with strong strokes, driving his cock against my cervix with authority each time he pounded himself into me. I had three intense orgasms. Each time I screamed that I was cumming and begged my husband to fuck me even harder. I was proud of my husband for being able to keep up the pace and hold off his own climax until I was sated. Little did he know that it wasn't him that I was thinking about each time I felt the hard cock ram into me. The next day, things went even further with Greg. After my husband left for work, I thought about what to wear. I felt my excitement growing as I selected the short sundress that left half of my thighs exposed, the very thin, transparent bikini panties that concealed very little, the equally thin nylon bra that lifted my 36D breasts but didn't prevent my nipples from indenting the dress. When I put on my 4-inch pumps with no stockings, I felt like a slut, which, in fact, I probably was. As Greg weed whacked around the trees later that morning, I sat on the patio pretending to read a book. Actually, I was acutely aware of his eyes on my legs and thighs. With my legs crossed, the sundress automatically rode up exposing the crossed thigh almost to my panties. When he moved to a tree just off the patio, I asked him if he wanted some lemonade. He stared at my thighs openly. I remained still and let him look. Finally, he looked up. "I rather have a beer." I knew I shouldn't give a beer to a 17-year old, but then I shouldn't have been flaunting my body at him either. I went into the kitchen to fetch a beer. Greg was still working on the same tree when I came back. I handed him the beer and returned to my chair. I lowered myself and let my legs fall open as I pretended to search for my book. He was only a few feet away. I looked for my book and he looked at the crotchband of my panties. I leaned over to pick up the book and spread my legs wider for him. His eyes never left my panty-covered mound. Finally, I felt that I had to move. Picking up my book, I closed my thighs and crossed my legs, which were pointing directly at him. He had another erection that he made no effort to conceal. Instead, he shook his head and said, "Wow! You make all the girls in my class look plain and ugly." I flushed with both pride and female heat. There was no denying it. This hard- muscled young man had me really turned on. I found myself trying to estimate the size of his erect penis as he continued to work. It was sticking straight up inside his jeans and looked to be at least seven inches and, I thought, maybe even larger. I imagined it going into me. The thought prompted me to pull my dress even higher on my thighs. Greg obviously appreciated this and again openly examined my body. The next day, Greg was working in the flowerbeds around the patio. He had to kneel to do this so he was had a perfect view up my skirt. I had worn an even shorter dress and wanted to omit the panties, but didn't have the nerve. Even so, I sat with my thighs open much of the time so Greg could see all the way to my panties, which were, of course, soaking wet. The wetness made them almost completely transparent so I knew he was able to see my pussy with little trouble. That afternoon, I had my first orgasm from nothing more than knowing that he had a throbbing erection from looking at my pussy. The first part of the second week found Greg in our bedroom painting. I watched from the bed giving him every opportunity to see up my dress. I also had two buttons open allowing a great deal of cleavage to show. When he started on the baseboards, he was on the floor looking up my dress. I stood up and moved next to him giving him an unobstructed view. My husband has already told you about what happened after I did that. (Gordon picks up the story.) I debated telling my wife that I had seen her with Greg and watched him get off humping against her ass. In the end, I didn't tell her primarily because I really wanted to see how far she would go with him if she didn't know that I knew. For the next several days, I came home early and lurked around the house trying to catch her with him again. Although I saw her with him numerous times, they were never doing anything more than teasing and flirting with each other as my wife would let him see her thighs and cleavage. Finally, I decided to try something else. On Monday of our third week in Albuquerque, I called my wife and told her that I had to work late and wouldn't be home until nearly midnight. This was, of course, a lie. Around 9 PM, I drove home and parked my car in a shopping mall a few blocks from our house. I walked the rest of the way home and found the house dark except for the window of our bedroom. The window faced Greg's house on the other side with very little space between the two homes. I wanted to peek in the window but was afraid that our neighbors would see me, think I was an intruder and call the police. Very quietly I let myself into the house via the back door. The kitchen and utility room were both shrouded in darkness. I couldn't hear a sound from the lighted bedroom down the hall. Needless to say, I was disappointed since I had fantasized about catching Greg fucking my wife. Taking off my shoes, I moved down the hallway to the open doorway of our bedroom and carefully peeked inside. My wife was lying in bed, fully clothed, reading a book. She was alone. I felt a mixture of frustration, disappointment and unfulfilled lust. Not knowing what to do, I moved back down the hallway to the common bathroom for the other two bedrooms. I quietly closed the door and sat on the closed stool thinking and fantasizing about what might have been. I had about decided to leave, have a few drinks at a bar and then return home around 11:30 or so, pretending that I had just come from the office. When I stood, I glanced at our neighbor's house. At that moment, I saw Greg in his bedroom, which was exactly opposite ours. Although the lights were out in his room, it was easy to see him because of the light from our bedroom just a few feet away. I knew I was completely shielded from his view by the total darkness of the bathroom. Greg had a pair of binoculars to his eyes. He was holding them with one hand while he jacked off with the other. I knew he was staring at my wife through the binoculars. Instantly, I had a raging erection. Did Paula know Greg was spying on her? What was she doing that was giving him such a huge erection. The fact that his cock was considerably bigger than mine was not lost on me. It was 8 or 9 inches and stood straight up in a stone-hard erection. He was slowly stroking his hand up and down the shaft. Every few strokes he would move his hand up to the head of his penis and massage the bloated head, squeezing and jacking it at the same time while his hips were steadily thrusting back and forth in fucking motions. I returned to my post at the open doorway to our bedroom. My wife was still lying on the bed fully clothed, but now she had her knees steepled with her legs closed. Even though she faced directly at Greg's bedroom, I doubted that he could see much with Paula in this position. For a few moments, I thought that she was unaware that Greg was watching her. Then I saw her slowly opening her legs, and I knew that she knew! My cock throbbed. Being as quiet as possible, I unzipped and took it out. My seven-inch cock was as hard as it ever gets. Paula still had her feet flat on the bed with her knees bent. As I watched, she spread herself totally. The gap between her knees was now several feet. Through the binoculars, Greg was now being treated to an extreme close up of my wife's pussy. I wondered if she wore panties. I jacked my cock more rapidly. I had to stop stroking when my wife pulled her skirt up to her waist. If I hadn't stopped, I would have shot off at that point and I wanted to prolong the pleasure. Now I could see her panties so Greg wasn't seeing as much as I thought he was. I could also see that Paula was wearing a garter belt and hose with her four-inch heels. She lifted one nylon-clad leg straight up into the air and slowly stroked its length. After her hands had stroked its entire length, she planted that foot back on the bed keeping her knees elevated and bent and repeated the move with her other leg. Again, I began to slowly stroke my throbbing erection. I wondered if Greg had cum yet. Back in the bathroom I saw that he was as hard as before. His hand whipped up and down the full length of his penis. Then he stopped. He turned, lifted the receiver of the phone and began to dial. It didn't take a genius to figure out who he was calling. Hurrying to the guest bedroom, I lifted the receiver of the remote and waited until I heard my wife answer the ringing phone her bedroom. I clicked the "on" button of my phone and immediately heard Greg's voice. "You're gorgeous", the voice said. I heard my wife giggle. "You're watching me?" "You know that I'm watching. You're putting on a show for me." Her voice took on a more sultry tone. "And do you like the show?" "Oh god yes! Can I come over? Your husband's at work." "He might come home at any time. Of course, you can't come over to my bedroom. I'm a married woman." "Please let me come over. I want you so much." "No!" "Please. I want to make love to you. I'm so hard." "Mmmmm.. how hard?" "It feels like it's going to break off I'm so hard. It's throbbing and swollen." "All that just because you can see my legs?" "I can see a lot more than that!" "What can you see?" Greg hesitated. For a moment, he didn't answer. "I can see your legs and thighs. And your panties and the dark triangle of your pussy hair." "Then I think I'd better pull my dress down", my wife said. She was turning into a complete cock teasing bitch. "Oh no. Please don't. I want to see you. I want to see all of you. Can I come over? I'm dying to make love to you." "I'm married", my wife admonished. "I only make love with my husband." Greg jacked his rigid cock so more and then said, "I really don't want to make love to you. What I want to do is fuck you. Can I come over and fuck you?" Now it was my wife's turn to hesitate. I could tell that Greg's blunt, bold question was having an effect on her. She was as hot as he was. "Really, I can't. Not tonight. Gordon could come home at any time." "Oh damn! Damn! DAMN!" Greg exploded with disappointment. "At least show it to me. Take off your panties. Take them off. NOW! Take off the damn panties." Looking into our bedroom, I saw my wife hasten to obey. She lifted her hips off the bed, yanked down the panties and threw them onto the floor. With her hips still elevated, she pulled her skirt up leaving herself naked from the waist down except for the small garter belt, hose and heels. I watched as she again spread herself for him. Over the phone, I heard, "Oh god! That's incredible! You shave it. I can see everything!" "I don't shave it completely. My husband likes there to be some bush above my clitoris. Can you see the small triangle of pussy hair at the top?" Greg's answer was just a hiss. "Yes. I can see it." "And can you see my clitoris. See how hard it is." "I can't see it. Spread your pussy lips for me. Show it to me." "No. That really is too dirty", my wife replied in a stern voice. "Dammit. Show me your clit. Now! Spread and show it to me or I'll come over there and spread you myself." I really believed he would have. Greg was beginning to become really pissed about being teased like this. I looked around the door carefully and saw Paula's hand between her thighs where she was obviously holding her pussy open so Greg could see her clitoris. "Ooohhh. Yes. It is hard. It's big. I didn't think women got that big." "It's big because it's hard and erect, Honey. Just like your big cock is hard. It is hard isn't it?" "It's so hard it hurts." "Are you doing anything to it?" "I'm jacking off. You know that I'm doing it." "Of course, I know you are. A woman just like to hear a man say it." "Rub yourself for me. Make yourself cum. I wanna see you cum." I watched as my wife put a pillow beneath her hips to elevate her ass so Greg could see even better. She removed her vibrator from the bedside table, unbuttoned her blouse and removed both breasts. Then she extended her legs and spread them. Over the phone, I heard Greg moan with desire for my wife. I could even hear his hand jacking up and down on his rigid organ. Paula began to stroke her clitoris with one hand while she ran the vibrator over her slit with the other. Over the phone, I heard. "Oooh god. I want to fuck you. I want to fuck that hot cunt. Can I fuck it later? Please. Let me fuck you." My wife's only answer was to push the penis-shaped vibrator deep inside her cunt. As soon as it entered her vagina, Gr 4314 1.39/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment