Friday, September 21, 2012

Acting part 1

Acting By the Hornet Introduction: We had been married for 11 years when it all started. My wife Wendy's interest in sex was on the decline. She always claimed to be too tired. Our love making sessions kept dwindling until it was once every three weeks if I was lucky. I was desperate since my desire for her had not waned. Her perky B size breasts were the perfect size for her small frame. I started reading erotic stories and masturbating. One day I read a story where a couple used these same erotic stories to revitalize their sex life. I wondered if I could do the same thing to give ours a jump-start. I started asking my wife if she had any fantasies during our infrequent sessions. She always said she didn't, putting a quick end to the discussion. Finally after one session, I asked if she would mind trying something to make things a little more exciting. She said that things were fine the way they were. I admitted to her that I have been a little disappointed in how infrequent we have sex. She repeated that she was just tired, and that things really were okay. She sighed saying, "If it's something you really want to do we can give it a try." I kissed her passionately, thanking her. She then asked me what I had in mind. As I explained what I wanted, she folded her arms under her breasts. Not a good sign I thought. I told her that I would pick up a magazine that had some erotic stories. We would read one of the stories before we started our next love making session. If we found the story exciting it would heighten the excitement. She agreed, quickly, hoping I was done. But I continued. "Then we could make plans to act out our own version of the story." She was less sure but she agreed, knowing I would never do anything to hurt her. I spent the next 3 weeks preparing. I bought a wide variety of erotic literature looking for just the right kind. My search ended when I found the perfect magazine. The magazine had 10 different stories, ranging from fairly mild to fairly wild. I bought 2 copies so I could open the package in front of her. This way the articles would seam to be random luck rather than planned events. The three weeks turned into four. I think she was a little nervous about what would happen. Finally, she knew I wouldn't be put off any longer. My day had finally arrived. Chapter 1 - Bondage I started reading the story while I fondled her tits. The anticipation of fulfilling my fantasy already had me rock hard. She certainly knew that I was enjoying the story. I slid a finger inside her pussy to see if she was wet. My finger slid right in! She was definitely turned on by the story. By the time I was half way through the story she was moaning loudly as she humped my hand. My slick fingers were sliding in and out of her at a rapid pace. It wasn't long before she cried out, arching her back as the orgasm rocked her body. I could feel the walls of her pussy contracting from her orgasm as I continued sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy. Without pausing to allow her time to recover, I continued fingering her pussy. She had a firm grasp on my cock and was pumping me hard and fast making it ooze precum. I dropped the magazine and moved between her legs. In one smooth quick movement I rammed my cock into her slick cunt. She moaned loudly meeting my every thrust. She screamed out "Yes" as she came for the second time. The grip of her contracting pussy pushed me over the edge and I filled her with squirt after squirt of cum. Panting, I rolled off her and resumed reading the story. She took my cock in her mouth and brought it back to life. As soon as I finished the story, she pushed me on my back and climbed over me. I could see her glistening pussy as she positioned it over my hard cock. She guided my cock to the entrance of her love canal and lowered herself. My cock slid into her slick pussy in one quick motion. I reached up and cupped her breasts lightly pinching her nipples between my outstretched fingers. She didn't say a word as she started fucking me. My cock was sliding in and out her pussy with her every movement. I could see the shaft of my cock glistening, with a mixture of our juices. I met every movement with a thrust of my own. Our bodies were smashing together with every stroke. As I moved a hand down to her clit, I cried out telling her that I was going to cum. As soon as I rubbed her clit she started cumming. I pushed my cock deep and started shooting my cum deep into her. I continued to grunt as the spasms shook my body. She collapsed laying on my chest panting for breath. She hadn't been that aggressive in years! It looked like this story thing might work. When she regained some control she rolled off and lay next to me. We fondled each other lightly as we talked. She admitted that she found the story a lot more exciting than she expected. I asked her if she had any objections to trying any of the things that happened in the story. "I don't have any problem with anything, but what about you?" I said that I found it all exciting. She looked at me a little surprised but she didn't say anything. We decided that we would try something similar next time. We didn't mention specifics since that would defeat the purpose. The person had to be a little unsure about what would happen to get the full effect from the experience. The next day I started planning. I planned on getting a few things every day. When our next session happened I was going to be ready. To my surprise, things happened much quicker than I expected. It had only been a week so I was really caught off guard. I climbed into bed just as Wendy walked into the room. I was on my back when she walked over to the bed. She leaned down to kiss me. I felt something tighten on my wrist. I broke the kiss and looked over to my arm. She had tied one of my ties around my wrist the other end was knotted to the headboard. I looked up at her in total surprise. She jumped over my prone body grabbing my other wrist, which she expertly tied to the other side of the headboard. She spread my legs tying them to the bottom legs of the bed. Since I never wear pajamas I was naked and tied spread-eagled to the bed. She was grinning playfully, saying. "You didn't think I was going to let you tie me to the bed did you?" I stammered, not knowing what to say. This really isn't what I planned, but my erection made it clear that I found it exciting. She gave me a passionate kiss then blew in my ear and said. "You are completely at my mercy!" She stood at the bottom of the bed and began to remove her robe. To both our surprises the doorbell rang. Wendy Patted my cock and giggled "Stay right here." She closed the bedroom door and answered the door. I could here her talking to her friend Sally. I was staring at the closed door when I saw it start to open. A few seconds later the door flew wide open and our cat came in the room. I looked out the open door and saw Sally looking past Wendy into the bedroom. My face turned bright red and my cock grew even harder. Sally had an unobstructed view into the room. She saw me tied to the bed with my hard cock ready for action. Sally grinned and Wendy turned and saw the open door. Her jaw dropped and her face also turned beat red. After a few quiet moments Sally said. "It looks like you're a little busy right now. I'll come back tomorrow." She waved to me as she turned to leave. Wendy came back to the bedroom and we both burst out laughing. She stood next to the bed and said. "If you think I'm going to untie you because of that you're sadly mistaken. She slowly began to remove her robe, exposing one breast at a time. She let the robe fall to the floor, allowing her furry bush to come into view. She jiggled her breasts playfully and climbed on the bed. She moved over me lowering her tits in front of my face. I tried to lick her nipples but she pulled away. She moved down and lowered her tits until her nipples were just grazing my chest. She moved down my body, rubbing her nipples against me the whole time, spending extra time teasing my cock. She licked my cock, making it twitch. I tried to thrust up into her mouth, but again, she moved away. She alternated between briefly licking my balls and cock. I was so excited that I was oozing precum. I moaned loudly when she finally took my cock into her mouth. I watched as it slid in and out of her full lips. She pulled away leaving her mouth right by the tip of my cock. She would occasionally lick the tip teasing me. She moved over me and started slowly lowering he pussy toward my rigid pole. She stopped just out of my reach. I started humping the air trying to get inside. She smiled, laughing while I groaned from my frustration. She slowly lowered her pussy until the tip of my cock entered, then stopped. Her teasing was driving me crazy. Finally she lowered herself further allowing my cock to completely enter. She must have been excited because she was well lubricated. She allowed me three strokes before she raised herself off my cock and lowered herself over my face. I stuck my tongue out to lick her pussy. After a few minutes she climbed off the bed grabbing another tie. She used this as a blindfold. Not being able to see increased my level of excitement greater than I would have ever thought possible. She started alternating between fucking me and having me lick her pussy. After she had cum three times she started fucking me hard and fast. She came a forth time just before I shot my load deep into her pussy. She had me so excited it felt like I came rivers. When she caught her breath she moved off my cock. I sighed as my softening cock slapped against my stomach. I felt something drip on my face. That was all the warning I got before I felt her pussy against my lips. The woman in the story had the guy eat his cum out of her pussy. I never in a million years thought she would make me do the same. But there was no way that I was going to be the one to back down. If I didn't eat her clean, she wouldn't feel compelled to do anything that she was a little reluctant to do. I started licking her pussy, lapping up my sperm. I could feel the warm cum slide down my tongue and into my mouth. After a few seconds I decided that I didn't mind the taste, it just took a little getting used to. The texture of the hot cum was different than anything I have tasted before. My tongue darted across her clit and I heard her start to moan. I alternated between her pussy and her clit as her moaning increased. When my tongue was in her pussy she pressed down hard as she came for the fifth time of the night. After settling down, she climbed off and removed my blindfold. She moved her hand to my cheek and scooped up some cum saying, "You missed some." She put her finger to my mouth and I greedily sucked it inside, licking off all the cum. When my face was clean she untied me and climbed back in bed. I took her in my arms and thanked her. She laughed saying that she should be thanking me. She hadn't cum like that in a long time. As much as loved being at her mercy, I vowed that next time I was going to be in charge. For some reason we always seamed to have sex on Saturdays. Probably because she couldn't say she was too tired from a long day at work. I decided that I would set things up for Friday. It should be enough to catch her off guard. Too bad if she's tired, she will be mine to do with as I please. I spent all my free time that week preparing. I climbed in bed before her waiting to strike. As soon as she hit the bed I quickly grabbed her and tied her in place. She started to protest, saying that she was tired. "Too bad." I told her. "Tonight you are mine." She was definitely nervous. To calm her down I kissed her lips then started working my way down her body. I kissed around each breast, slowly working my way up to her nipples. After sucking each nipple I continued down her flat stomach. When I reached her feet I started heading back up her legs, this time on the inside of her thighs. I paused near her pussy and blew lightly making her moan. My tongue darted out, finding her clit. She moaned louder as I started licking across her pussy lips up to her clit. I was lapping her like a dog and she was enjoying every minute. Her anxiety faded as her body responded to my manipulation. She was soon crying out "Don't stop, Faster, Yes, Oh God Yes." Her body tensed as she had her first orgasm of the evening. Taking a chapter from her book I took another of my ties and used it as a blindfold. I took out a feather and started lightly caressing her breasts. She moaned softly as I saw her nipples harden. I moved the feather down to her inner thighs. She started moaning loader asking me what I was doing. I didn't respond as I moved the feather toward her pussy. I started lightly stroking her clit and she started bucking her hips. I could see her pussy lips glistening, so I knew I was driving her crazy. She started pleading for me to fuck her. I ignored her request and continued to tease her with the feather. When I thought she was ready I started rapidly rubbing her clit with my finger. She was grinding against my finger, telling me not to stop. It didn't take long for her to reach her second thundering orgasm of the night. Without giving her time to recover I climbed between her legs and sank my cock deep into her pussy. I slid in easily since she was so wet. I fucked her hard and fast for about 1 minute. I could tell that she was about to cum so I pulled out. She cried out telling me to get back in there and fuck her. I ignored her demand and placed the tip of my cock against her pussy and applied just enough pressure so it would start to enter and then stopped. The tip of my cock was just barely inside her cunt. I sucked her hard nipples in my mouth which drove her even closer to the edge. I climbed from between her legs and had her clean her juices off my cock with her mouth. She sucked my cock clean and then I would bury it in her pussy again. She was begging me to let her cum. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer so I started fucking her with long slow strokes. She was bucking up against me, trying to quicken my pace. Suddenly she cried out and went rigid. She was cumming for the third time. Her pulsating pussy was more than I could take and I started pumping her hard and fast. She was meeting my thrusts and telling me to fuck her hard. She screamed out she was cumming again just before I shot my load deep into her hungry cunt. After I finished filing her I withdrew and had her lick our juices from my cock. She licked my cock clean, panting. I untied her and we held each other tightly. "That was unbelievable." She said. "It was even more exciting than I ever could have imagined." We kissed and she thanked me for the great sex. I held her in my arms until she fell asleep. I couldn't believe how well she responded. My plan was working better than I'd hoped it would. We started having sex at least twice a week alternating who was tied to the bed. This went on for about 5 months before we were ready for the next story. Stay tuned for Chapter 2 5961 1.35/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment