Thursday, September 27, 2012

Age is no barrier

AGE IS NO BARRIER By SeedBlaster Yes, it?s the SeedBlaster again. Have you ever noticed that many times opportunities stare you right in the face and you don?t recognize it? It almost happened to the ol? SeedBlaster ? I said ?almost? ? but I used my acute insight and turned opportunity into success. I?d been working a new job for almost two months and had been able to enjoy several social outings with many of the folks working with me. At each instance I found my attention drawn to a particular woman ? not because she was really striking but because she had an aura about her indicating she was ?looking?. I?d seen her around work many times and never given her a second thought and it wasn?t until one of the last parties thrown that I focused on her. Her name was Marge, five feet three inches tall, hazel eyes that sparkled with flirtatious intent and a wonderfully inviting smile. Marge was either in her late forties or just turned fifty. There was silver in her short hair and in her younger years it was easy to see she had been very cute and sexy. ? She still retained those features in her face and even though she?d added a few pounds I knew her body had, at one time, been striking. As it was, Marge was a bit soft in her belly but she had a pair of heavy tits that had to be at least D-cups. Her ass was round and invitingly plump and she had strong, firm thighs and shapely if sturdy legs. I found out Marge was separated and would soon be getting her divorce. From the way she openly flirted I knew she had probably been an easy lay in her younger years and would enjoy some of the same now if she could find it. Needless to say you know who would provide it for her. Using my natural charm I was able to get her attention and over a few drinks we got into a wonderful conversation ? one that confirmed to me Marge was ready for some new sex. She was obviously flattered and intrigued that a younger guy was paying so much attention to her and as the time wore on I noticed she was beginning to lean into me in a suggestive manner, giving me blatant glances and an occasional wink. I suggested perhaps we could have drinks after work some time and Marge immediately agreed. That night, at my apartment, I began developing the strategy that has made the SeedBlaster what he is today. Two days later Marge met me at a small; out of the way pub and we sat in a booth with our drinks and talked. She told me she was happy to be free once more and wanted very much to have the fun in life she thought she?d lost while married. I asked her if she had any kids and she laughed and shook her head. ?Hell no? she smiled that great smile, ?my ex-husband and I tried. I guess he was shooting blanks although he would never admit it?. She made a face showing her disdain for the man she was divorcing. We talked more and were soon quite close to each other. I could smell her perfume and couldn?t help but notice how she kept looking at me. Taking a chance I leaned toward her and kissed her. Marge opened her mouth and took my tongue and we kissed for several moments. Oblivious to anyone watching. When our lips parted, Marge?s face was flushed and her eyes were bright. ?Whew!? she grinned, ?It?s been a long, long time since I was kissed like that!? I moved my hand to hers and our fingers entwined. I suggested we find someplace more private and was rewarded by Marge offering to have another drink with me at her place. How could I refuse? She lived in a townhouse in the suburbs and the place was very nicely furnished. We sat in her living room with our drinks and talked. We were on the couch and after only a few minutes I knew what she was expecting and kissed her again. Marge?s arms went around my neck and we frenched a long time. Her breathing got rapid and shallow and, taking another chance, I put my hand on one of her big tits and gently fondled it. She offered no resistance so I kept fondling, moving between tits as we kissed. My cock was rock hard and I was slightly surprised when I felt Marge?s hand rubbing my crotch. ?Mmm,? she murmured into my mouth. Feeling her hand on my crotch made me bolder and I slipped a hand inside her blouse. Marge broke our kiss. ?Here? she whispered and unbuttoned her blouse, sliding it off and reached behind to unclasp her bra. Those big heavy tits wobbled free, the areola were wide and light brown and her nipples were hard and a quarter-inch long. I bent my head and began sucking as Marge ran her fingers thru my hair. For an older woman she had a lot of pent-up passion. I sucked and sucked, tonguing and biting the nipples, leaving wide wet marks on the globes. As we resumed kissing Marge undid my pants and pulled my cock out, her hand wrapping around it to expertly pump it. I leaned back to give her better leverage and as she stroked my dick she used her free hand to unbutton her skirt and slide it off. I felt between those full soft thighs and ran my hand over her cunt under her tiny panties. Marge groaned and lifted her ass so I could get the panties off. With that, the older woman lay back against the sofa and spread her thighs wider. I could smell the scent of sex and my fingers went up into her cunt. She had a marvelous bush ? thick and curly with brown hair just beginning to show silver. As I sunk my fingers into her, Marge began humping on them. Her eyes were closed as she savored the sensations and I watched her hips gently roll and listened to the wet slurping sounds coming from her hole. ?That?s it, baby,? I murmured to her. ?Fuck on my fingers. Show me how you?d fuck on my dick?. Marge groaned and looked at me thru hooded lids, her hips increased their motion and I thumbed her big clit. Her breathing got faster and she began whimpering. Suddenly her body stiffened and she clamped her thighs on my hand, having a series of squealing climaxes. When she relaxed she looked at me with a very sensual smile. Without a word she leaned forward, pushing me back on the sofa and took my cock in her mouth. I sat there in a daze as I felt the wet warmth of her mouth sliding up and down on my dick as her hand pumped rhythmically. She slurped and sucked, occasionally raising her head and stroking faster, my wet dick making slick sounds in her hand. She bent over again, her big tits rubbing my thigh and my hips bucked. ?I?m cumming!? I gasped and Marge simply murmured, ?Mm hmm,? again. Sperm rocketed from my cock, filing her mouth and Marge?s head kept bobbing up and down. I heard the deep wet sounds of her mouth and saw her lips ovaled around my dick. I slumped back in the sofa and Marge lifted her head, eyes closed, and swallowed my load in a deep, sloppy gulp. We sat there fondling each other, her tits felt wonderful and my fingers moving over her wet cunt made her shiver and sigh. From the point onward, Marge and I began seeing each other frequently. We agreed not to make it public to avoid tension in the workplace. Our sex began centering on her sucking my cock and me finger fucking her. I eventually got my face between her spread thighs and lapped her cunt ? tasting the sweetest juices I ever remember eating. Marge held my head and fucked her cunt on my mouth until she had a series of climaxes and in return, she sucked me off and ate my load as usual. I asked her if she wanted to fuck. She gave me a sexy smile and said she wanted it badly. However, as she informed me, since separating from her husband she had not been using any birth control and had not used it since finding her husband was shooting blanks. Marge kissed me and said, ?When my timing is right I?ll give you all the pussy you want?. All I had to do was look at that wet, furry cunt and knew it would be hot. I never keep track of a woman?s timing although in Marge?s case I discovered she kept certain days on her kitchen calendar circled in red. Not being an idiot I realized she was tracking her fertile times ?at her age! I knew my plan would work. Marge had a small summer house near the beach and she seemed quite excited to invite me for a weekend. Naturally I accepted and, nonchalantly glanced at her wall calendar in the kitchen and saw the days to be spent at the beach were marked in red. She?d be fertile then and my dick tingled. Her place was small but cozy ? a living room and kitchenette with a single bedroom. We made ourselves comfortable and went to the beach. I couldn?t take my eyes off the older woman. Even now, at her ?mature? age, she filled out her bright pink, one-piece swimsuit incredibly well. Her plump ass wiggled seductively and those heavy jugs wobbled so nicely when she moved. I couldn?t help noticing her meaty cunt lips filled the crotch of the suit forming a ?cameltoe?. I had trouble hiding my hard dick and Marge noticed, laughing and telling me she?d handle it later. We went in the water and then lay on the beach for several hours, finally getting back to her place right before dinner. After we had showered and eaten we sat outside as darkness fell and talked and kissed. Finally it was time to go inside. Marge had a large couch in her living room and we sat there watching television until I could stand it no longer and began kissing her. She had changed into a pair of baggy shorts and a halter top that had those big tits bulging out the sides. We tongue kissed fiercely and I had her leaning back in the couch, my body pressing at hers. When her top came off I began sucking her tits, feeling their soft heaviness against my face. I began working her shorts down, finding she?d worn no panties and her cunt hair was ?fluffed? and soft. I fingered her clit as she spread those sexy thighs and gave me full access. As I fingered her Marge laid there with her eyes glazed with lust. Her hips began moving in slow circles and she jutted her belly up and down. I managed to get my own shorts and t-shirt off, now lying against her with my dick rubbing her soft belly. I slid three fingers up into her cunt and Marge groaned and humped on them. ?Feel good, baby?? I murmured. Marge just nodded her head, her lips parted and breathing fast. ?Fuck on my hand, baby,? I kept saying, ?Move that sweet pussy on me like we?re fucking?. That made Marge groan louder and she began a faster movement. Her hand reached for my cock, gripping and trying to pump it. But I had other plans. ?Mmm, you want my dick, don?t you?? I whispered. Marge looked at me with those smoldering eyes. ?Yessss,? she hissed. ?I want it?. I fucked her cunt with my fingers in a steady rhythm, moving them inside her and hearing her whimper with pleasure. ?Let me put it in you,? I said and Marge hesitated before shaking her head. ?N-n-no?.not right now,? she almost sobbed. ?Let me blow you?. I felt how she was fucking on my hand and knew she was close to where I wanted her. ?Mmm baby,? I murmured again, ?You know your pussy needs a dick in it?let?s do it. Let?s make your pussy feel so good?. Marge was tossing her head back and forth, eyes squeezed shut now. Her cunt was moving on its own and her sweet ass churned on the cushions beneath her. ?Just push my cock up to your pussy? I whispered, ?Just put it there and it?s all you have to do?. I felt Marge spreading her soft thighs wider, lifting her ass and adjusting herself. Her hand that was gripping my dick began moving, bringing the head of my dick to the open lips of her cunt. I nudged her clit with my cock, removing my fingers from her cunt which brought a sob of frustration to her. ?You want me putting my fingers back in,? I gently told her, ?or do you want my cock there instead?? Marge was pressing those big tits against me, the nipples hard. ?Your?your?dick,? she rasped. I pushed gently and felt her cunt begin to swallow my cock. Marge stiffened, her hips rising. She brought her legs back, bent at the knee and spread wider. Her movement opened her cunt more and my dick slid in easily. I felt like my cock was encased in a warm, gooey marshmallow. As I bottomed out, Marge brought her arms around my neck, her hips humping at me and she groaned. ?Oohh yesss?.feels sooo good. Fuck me?please fuck me?. I began thrusting, my cock moving so easily. Marge fucked back like an expert. Our skin rubbed, my balls slapped at her ass and I felt those soft thighs holding me gently as the older woman fucked for the first time in a long time. ?Feels so good? Marge grunted, her body jerking as I fucked her. ?Cock feels so good in me now,? she said. I kept a steady pace, moving my hips and flexing my cock in her. ?You need to fuck, baby,? I told her and Marge nodded with a sigh. ?I needed to be fucked so bad!? she groaned. I rode her as long as I could. My balls tingled and my dick was ready to explode. ?I want to cum in you,? I whispered in Marge?s ear. ?Let me cum in you?. Marge was so far gone she grunted, ?Okay?do it?. My hands went to her hips and I began thrusting harder. I wanted to go as deep as possible. Marge sensed something and she opened her thighs wider, letting me fuck deeper into her and without a hesitation. ?Here!? I grunted and slammed deep into her. Long ropes of sperm blasted from my dick, splattering deep up inside her cunt. My balls kept contracting and a second stream of seed arced out and pooled with the first load deep against her cervix. One final spurt sent more baby juice to layer and mix with the sperm already packed in Marge?s cunt. She kept her thighs parted and legs drawn back. Her arms remained around me as her hips kept churning. I felt my dick submerged in seed, felt the warm sperm mushing around in her. Marge?s ass cheeks were sticky and slick and her movements got me hard again. So I dumped another load into that hairy fuck hole. Once we had fucked bareback like that Marge just surrendered and kept her legs open the rest of the weekend. Oh sure, she gave me a blow job and I ate her a few times but we concentrated on making that sweet cunt feel good. By the time we left Sunday night I knew for sure Marge was holding eight or nine very potent loads of sperm deep up in her cunt. The ol? SeedBlaster never fails, at least not yet. Two months after our beach weekend Marge told me she was pregnant. ?What do you want to do?? she asked. I fondled her tits as we spoke. ?You want a baby?? I asked and she nodded slowly, uncertainly. ?I want you staying pregnant,? I said. ?I want you to have the baby and we can stay together when it?s born?. The older woman looked at me. ?Really?? she asked and her hand caressed my crotch. ?Really? I lied. Marge?s pregnancy became the talk of the workplace. She seemed excited to show her belly beginning to swell and by her fifth month her tits had grown to a DD-cup and she was filling out her maternity tops. When she was eight months along we sat in her townhouse to discuss living together or getting married. I think Marge wanted to entice me since she came into the living room nude. ?See?? she grinned. Her swollen belly was heavy and ripe and her tits were huge melons with dark brown areola and thick dark nipples. Her thighs were heavier; as was her ass and her belly bulged so heavily it hid her hairy cunt. Before we began talking she pumped my dick until I spurted a mountain of semen over the smooth, taut skin of her stomach. She slowly rubbed the semen into her skin and hefted her fat tits. ?I have so much milk,? she grinned, ?I?m going to be breast feeding forever!? By the time Marge got to work the next day I was already on a train to parts kept secret. I knew she made more than enough money to be healthy and enjoy the baby nestled in that big belly. She had been the oldest women I had knocked up and by far, the sexiest. I knew I?d really miss that sweet hairy cunt and her wonderful blow jobs. What I didn?t realize is that I was headed into a very similar situation. Marge, with her swollen belly and milk-laden tits, however, just goes to show that when the SeedBlaster is involved, age is no barrier. 9719 1.44/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment