Sunday, September 23, 2012

Affirmative Action Plan

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN By Jack Frost Karen, my lover and spouse of 20 years, had always had a soft Spot for anyone whom she thought was discriminated against or even Just left out of the "in" groups. When my 15 year-old daughter joined A co-ed sailing group designed to keep youth out of trouble, she couldn't stay uninvolved. This decision was to change our sex lives forever. On a sleepover weekend last fall, Karen was one of the designated chaperone/adult leaders that camped out on one of the boats the group had anchored at the marina. She had chosen the cabin for herself And told the two young men in her group to sleep out in the cockpit. Tim, one of the youths and the only black male in the whole sailing club, had taken a liking to Karen and she to him. I had discussed this relationship with her before and told her that 17 year-old boys like Tim, nice as he was, had lust on their minds most of their waking hours. I told her that even though Tim didn't have many friends amongst the group, she shouldn't pay too much attention to him or he might get the wrong idea. She said she was just being nice to him and the few times he brushed against her in the cockpit or came up behind her and breathed in her ear or on her neck were just innocent incidences. Well, what happened that weekend ended that thought! In the middle of the night , Tim knocked lightly on the cabin door and stuck his head in. He said he was freezing out in the cockpit due to the wind and could he sleep in the cabin. It seems he had only brought a light blanket and no sleeping bag. Karen, innocent softy that she is, said sure, and without thinking, rolled back her sleeping bag and told him to crawl in and get warm. She sleeps in just a pair of panties and a t-shirt, so that when she told me this later, my eyes got pretty big and my dick began to stir. The picture of her and Tim, both in t-shirts and underwear sidling up next to each other under the covers was getting erotic already. Well, about 4 am, Karen got up to go to the bathroom and realized to her shock, that she and Tim were both without their underwear and he was laying close to her, spoon fashion. But the shock of that was nothing when she realized his rather large, black pole was erect and stuffed between her thighs, the helmeted head poking out just below her pussy! She scissored her leg upward, releasing Tims' cock and allowing her to wriggle free to crawl from the forward berth. As she sat on the toilet, her heart was pounding and she realized that there was something wet and sticky on her pussy hair. She ran her finger through it and held it to her nose. It was Tim's come! For some reason, she then checked her cunt with her finger for traces and found that she was wet! But, she couldn't really determine if Tim had penetrated her in her sleep, or just rubbed against her outer lips until he came. In either case, she was alarmed, and also extremely aroused at the same time. She came back from the bathroom after a long time, decided to blow it off and found her panties. Tim slid out from under her and knelt between her legs over her body. As he did, her ???? scenes to be burned into my memory that night. I was both shocked and aroused to see she was responding to his youthful lovemaking that might be the best she'd ever had. The next sailing club evening meeting that Tim had, indeed, been conscious during his late night "coming" when he whispered in her ear that he couldn't wait until the next campout so they could get together again. At this point, Karen was worried that I might get wind of this, so she told me all about it. Since I had already warned her about the consequences of getting too friendly with Tim, I was grinning like a Cheshire cat. I told her that she needed to be firm with Tim and tell him that he was underage and they couldn't do anything or it would get back to our daughter and cause her embarrassment. Well, that almost worked, but Tim told Karen at the next meeting he would keep quiet about it and not bug her anymore if she would give him an 18th birthday "present". His birthday was near the end of the fall sailing season and this seemed like the only way she could keep it all discreet. She told me about it and I asked what was Tim going to want for his "present"? She said she would probably give him a quick blowjob and that would be it. Tim was fairly inexperienced if my daughter's reports were any indication, so it seemed reasonable that was all he would want. I was looking for any other signs over the next three months that Tim might expect more. The only signs I got indicating what was expected from Karen, was when she slipped and muttered something about "that lovely black cock" when we had sex after drinking wine one night. When the week of Tim's birthday approached, I spotted one of those electronic key card envelopes in Karen's purse for a motel near where the sailing club was having their season's dinner that night. I figured that she planned to give Tim more than just a blow job if she had gone to the trouble to rent a room. I was getting really excited about this night and wanted to watch if I could. That afternoon, I wrote down the room number and borrowed one of the key cards. I checked with the clerk at the motel and was lucky enough to rent the room next door to hers. I used the card to go into her room and taped the adjoining door lock catch so it would just latch, but I could pull the tape and open it from the other side later. I knew that she was planning to get herself gloriously fucked by her studly black Adonis and knowing his youthful lust, probably multiple times. That evening, I drove by where they were having the dinner and saw Karen pull up into the lot. She was wearing a black sheath dress that was her sexiest. She got out of the car and walked a few feet and got into another car and drove off. I figured it was Tim's car and they were headed for the motel right then! Oh, my vixen was so hot for his black meat she was even skipping the banquet! I slipped in to the room next to Karen and Tim's after they had gone in. Opening the door just a crack, I couldn't hear what being said, but heard conversation, so I thought I'd wait until I either heard moans or silence to try opening the door further. I heard bed springs squeaking a bit, so I pushed the door further and peeked through the crack. They were reclining on the bed and Tim was frenching the hell out of Karen and stroking her bare leg, pushing up the dress at the same time. His tongue was unbelievably long and she was practically swallowing it. I had never been so turned on in my life! His large hands slid up the back of her thighs and cupped her well rounded ass. He ran his fingers over her ass cheeks and down into her crack. It was obvious she had removed or not worn her panties, because she moaned around his tongue when his fingertips slipped up the slit in her dress and into her wet cuntal lips. This was the first of several erotic scenes to be burned into my memory that night. I was both shocked and aroused to see she was responding to his youthful lovemaking, even if she hadn't been that way with me lately. After a few minutes of this, Karen got up, stood beside the bed, turned around and had Tim pull her zipper down ever so slowly. I stifled a moan myself as I saw that. She was now naked! No bra had been worn either! My homemaker, and church-going wife was playing the role of a real slut! Tim was staring at her and unbuttoning his shirt as fast as he could. She helped him pull off his pants and boxer shorts in one quick yank. His plump, half erect black snake popped into view. Karen crawled on all fours up the bed from the foot and he spread his legs to accommodate her. She dipped her neck and captured the head of his cock in her lips in one motion. Tim let out a gasp and a low moan. I stifled one too as I unzipped my pants and began stroking myself. He became more erect as she licked up and down the shaft and slipped her half opened lips over the ebony head repeatedly. This went on for a few minutes then he stiffened his legs and she dipped down taking him deep in the back of her throat as he blasted his semen into her warm, slippery oral cavern. But I knew that since she had gone to the trouble to rent this room she was far from done. She rotated herself to a 69 position and he slithered his long, pointed tongue into her dripping cunt. She continued to lick up an down his shaft as he went to work on her sex flower. She wailed out loud and said: "Tongue me deep, Tim, it's been so fucking long since I've had that." Well, I had tried to eat her out several times in the last year only to be rebuffed. Guess if your tongue is twice as long as mine, you have a chance, eh? In the next 10 to 15 minutes, he gave me a lesson in cunnilingus that I'll never forget. I almost lost count of Karen's orgasms during that time. Near the end of that, his ebony rod began to stand tall again, and I knew she was in for a cunt stretching that might be the best she'd ever had. Tim slid out from under her and knelt between her legs over her body. As he did, her legs splayed obscenely outward and he moved them up around his waist. I had a good viewing angle from my doorway of his purplish staff as it parted the warm wetness of Karen's inflamed cunt lips. The head nudged her opening and it seemed to expand to welcome the girth of his erect cock. As he nudged it forward a couple of times, Karen became impatient and said "Oh, god, ram it in me. I want it all!". Tim could hold back no more. He clenched his muscular buttocks and drove it all the way up her slippery hole. My cock twitched in envy as he began a regular rhythm, pulling almost all the way out on each thrust. Karen began a low moan that coincided with about every other Penetration. After just a few minutes, she began to elevate her hips as if to try and force more of Tim's length into her. The black cock's contrast to the white of her thighs and pink lips of her pussy made me so excited that I began to stroke myself . She was moaning "ohhhh fuck me Tim" much to my surprise. She had never been vocal during our lovemaking, so I thought she must really be enjoying this. As she began to shake with her most massive orgasm of the evening, I shot all over the carpet. I had never been this turned on even on our honeymoon night, years ago. Tim began to stroke her harder and faster and I knew when he made a final lunge and held it, that the blast of his juice was shooting deep into my sexy wife. Karen and Tim collapsed in a heap and after a few minutes of recovery Tim got up to go to the bathroom. I gently closed the door after he returned as he began more French kissing and nipple sucking. I figure they would be at it for awhile and I had to go home and recharge my batteries for when my slut wife returned. It was a full three hours before Karen got home. I figured they had to have shared at least two more orgasms, so I understood her disheveled state but wanted to have her for myself. I asked her how the "birthday present" for Tim went. She admitted that she had gotten more turned on than she had expected and had to give him oral sex twice and that was why she was late. But she never gave me a clue that they had gone all the way and fucked. She sat on my side of the bed and pulled back the sheets and asked in a sultry voice if I wanted some of what he got. "Silly girl", I replied. She swallowed my 6 incher to the base. I could feel the head of my cock basking in the warmth and wetness of the soft tissues in the back of her throat. I had never had such an enthusiastic and talented suck job from her before. I closed my eyes and visualized her head bobbing up and down on Tim's dark shaft. It didn't take long for my love juice to come boiling out into Karen's talented mouth. I needed a brief rest now, but Karen was just getting warmed up again. She stood up and unzipped her dress dropping it to the floor. She was naked underneath! She knee walked to my head and aimed her wet, sticky pussy lips at my mouth. I could still smell the strong odor of Tim's come. I dove in, swiping my tongue from the bottom to the top of her juicy slit. In less than five minutes of avid eating, she stiffened and moaned, her knees shaking in orgasmic pleasure. I was really glad she had her night with Tim, because I was reaping the rewards. I was sure she was getting off to the fact that I was tonguing her lover's sperm out of her love hole. My cock was stirring just a bit and I thought I had one more load to give her, but she said she needed to rest and talk a bit. She said that Tim had wanted to celebrate his graduation in a couple of months and they needed to get a room at a motel to do it. He said he wanted to invite a couple of his buddies along too. I said that was ok with me, but was she up for a gang-bang, because that was what it sounded like. Given her current lack of birth control (I had a vasectomy), I was concerned about making babies, not her lack of energy to complete the job. She said that she would go to the doctor and get fitted for a diaphragm so she could be fucked with wild abandon and not have to worry about the guys having to wear condoms. I said okay and offered to get the motel room when she knew the date. Her eyes lit up and we started in again, feeling as horny as two newlyweds. When I returned to the motel the next day to return the key card for the room I rented, I met the same clerk at the desk. When I mentioned I would probably be renting this pair of rooms again he said he wasn't being nosy, but were my wife and I swingers? He had seen her leaving with her youthful black friend after I had vacated the room next door and put two and one together. I admitted sheepishly that I had spied on them and wanted to see her take on three guys next time. He said they had a couple of rooms with "special features" for just such occasions and I wouldn't have to peek through the adjoining door. They were equipped with two way mirrors accessible through a special plumbing utility door that exited to the exterior hallway. His boss, the owner of the motel, was a swinger himself and also owned a nightclub across the street. A couple of nights a month the swingers club members partied in a back room of the club, then came over to use the rooms. He gave me the room numbers and said to ask for him when setting up the room rental. I could even bring a video camera and save the scenes for playback later. What a deal! This was going to be a heart pounding experience and would satisfy both Karen's hunger for strange, large cocks and my love of slut-wife watching ! The next month went by very slowly, especially since we were both anticipating the exciting event. One night when Karen was supposedly returning from attending one of her sailing club meetings, I noticed a disheveled look about her hair and the definite smell of semen on her breath when she returned home. I figured she couldn't wait to get her lips around Tim's dark meat again and had taken care of him in his car after the meeting broke up. This got me hard in a hurry and Karen wondered what had gotten me so turned on for sex later that night. But her motor was still running when she got to bed so she didn't ask too many questions as I slipped my tongue between her wet and clingy cuntal lips and ate her to a quick orgasm. We continued to have sex more frequently over the last few weeks, but I had a plan to get Karen even more turned on for her night with the boys. First, I bought a black, seven inch vibrator and used it on her the weekend before the big party. She was beside herself with lust for the dark cock as I stroked it in and out of her and she came twice in just ten minutes. Then I told her that this was to be the last time we would have sex until after her gang-bang. She said that I had better stick my dick in deep and bang hard, because that was what she was going to be telling the guys to do to her next weekend. My prick got hard as steel when she said this and I only lasted a couple of minutes before I blew. I was going to need a week to save up my strength for a follow up after my slutty wife had her fun. She was becoming insatiable! On the evening of the big party, I waited until Karen had left for the motel and followed closely behind her. I watched her go into the motel and waited a few minutes before I slipped into the utility closet. I began to set up the VCR camera and tripod as Karen was putting on her slut clothes. I must say I was impressed by the tightness of her body in the last two months since the last "session" she and Tim had. She had been working out and it showed. She slipped on a pair of thong panties and a half-cup lace bra that clearly showed the tops of her breasts and her large, dark nipples. I felt my erection stirring already and the guys hadn't even arrived yet. Her short black mini cocktail dress was perfect with the bra as it showed much of the tops of her boobs in the scoop neck. The guys were going to love stripping her down slowly and I was going to get some great video for later review. The guys finally arrived and Tim entered, followed by a very tall red headed friend named Frank.There was a shorter, thicker-built black guy named Otis that I guessed to be Tim's friend from the football team. After the introductions and the consumption of some drinks, Tim got down to stroking Karen. He began the seduction by massaging her neck slowly and moving his hands farther down her neck each time he stroked her. He eventually was sliding his large black fingers into the top of her dress and left them there as Karen moaned and bit her lip seductively. He then pulled her back against him as he kneeled on the bed and slid the straps of her cocktail dress down her arms. This exposed the lace bra and her two very erect nipples. Frank and Otis leaned in on each side of her and took a gentle and wet suck on each areole, gently tugging on the nipple with their lips as they pulled back. Tim stood her up and quickly unzipped the dress, letting it fall to the floor as the other two stared in awe at her now? clad only in the half-bra and thong. I was quietly panting myself realizing how sexy she looked. She crawled like a slinky cat onto the bed and the guys began to quickly strip down to their undershorts. Tim was the first to bare his sizeable black cock and Karen moaned as she licked the plum shaped head and swirled her tongue around the shaft. Otis and Frank got on either side of her and began tonguing her erect nipples as they extended up from the black cups of the bra. Tim asked if they needed condoms and she shook her head no. She had taken care of that with the diaphragm and she said she wanted to be filled up with their come. Tim pulled her thong to one side and began to tongue her slit to get it wet and ready her for the invasion of his sizeable shaft. She squirmed about and moaned audibly, her voice coming clearly through the sound microphone I was Monitoring. After about 4 or 5 minutes of this she arched her back and let out a low pitched moan I had never heard before as she came the first of many times that night. After she quit shaking, she arched her back and lifted her hips off of the bed and Tim pulled her thong off. The other two were helping her remove the bra and went back to sucking her tits. Tim slid between her legs as Frank and Otis stopped their sucking long enough to witness the slow progress of Tim's member into Karen's very juicy snatch. Karen lifted up her legs and wrapped them around Tim's back and whispered loudly "Oh Tim, fuck me deep!" as he began his penetrating rhythm. Karen turned to one side and opened her lips for Frank's cockhead as Otis rubbed the head of his on her left nipple. This scene repeated as each of the guys took their turn between her legs. As Otis was pounding her from underneath, Tim slathered some KY jelly in her crack and probed her asshole with his slippery fingers. Karen was moaning loud enough as Tim's long cock wormed its way into her anus that I began to worry that someone might hear from outside the room. They got a good rhythm going with Otis pulling out as Tim went in. I got some excellent zoom in shots of their cocks alternately pumping her holes. I never knew my wife could look so sexy! After Otis blasted his seed into her, Frank wormed his way under and plugged her slimy pussy. Tim pulled out long enough for Frank to get in a few strokes, then plunged back into her outstretched rectum. This brought another moan from Karen and a verbal plea to "fuck me like you mean it"! Tim was breathing hard and starting his second come of the night, then withdrew to a chair in the corner. They would each fuck her ass one more time before she wore them out and flopped lifelessly on the bed. They dressed and left quietly, with Tim whispering something in Karen's ear after he frenched her goodbye. I waited about 15 minutes and left my hiding spot. I slipped into the room after that. We fucked for a few minutes before I told her to get on her hands and knees. She then rolled over on to her hands and knees and crawled up beside my head. She straddled my head and spread her cunt over my face. She moaned "suck their juice out of me". I was erect as a stone statue as I slipped my tongue into her hole. I had never tasted sperm before, and I may have been overcome by my lust, but it tasted great. I worked her over for less than 10 minutes, during which time she spasmed twice. Each time she did, a large wad slid into my mouth. She had never been this responsive with me during oral sex before. She then said, "Now it's my turn." She licked my cock from base to tip, pausing to suck the head on each pass. I was rock hard and ready to slip it to her. I dipped my stick into her soaked channel and could hardly feel any friction. That was okay, because I knew her back door was tighter, and I was lubing up for that. We fucked for a few minutes before I told her to get on her hands and knees. I was anticipating some difficulty going in, but her three studs had loosened her up there too. The ring of her anus gave just enough friction to really get me going. Knowing my cockhead was slipping around in their oily sperm made it that much sexier. I began to really pound Karen's ass now and she shook with another orgasm. Then I really let loose. I hadn't felt this young and alive since our honeymoon. Karen began to wail "fuck me hard, baby!" and I trembled myself as I blasted her back door with my own load. My wife had turned into a come loving slut before my very eyes and I was reaping the benefits. We collapsed on the bed and immediately fell into a deep sleep until early morning. We were awakened by the phone which Karen quickly answered. She spoke in a whisper for a few seconds and I feigned sleep. She then shook me gently and told me I had to get up. She said it was Tim wanting a brief session with her alone and was coming right over. I said I'd go out for breakfast and bring her back something after I saw Tim leave. Of course I took my place in the hidden room and loaded up another vcr tape. By the time they finished, I had another hard on and a slippery place to put it. We talked afterwards and she said that Tim told her the guys wanted her to come up to their college in September and partake of another gang-bang weekend. They would see if maybe a couple more guys could join in if she could take on five of them. She asked me of it was ok. I placed her hand on my twitching prick as a silent answer. We are both looking forward to attending "school" again this fall. I wonder if Tim and Karen can wait until then, I doubt it. Let me know what you think, or if you have story ideas you can email me at jackr846@hotmail.com 7546 1.76/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment