Saturday, September 29, 2012

Surprise Party Pt 3

SURPRISE PARTY Pt 3 "The last time you saw me naked I was like six or something," Becky said with a grin. She turned around and walked to the lounges where the others sat. Twenty minutes later, Becky got up and took Cliff's hand. She said goodnight to everyone and went into the house. I watched the window of the guest room. A few moments later, the light went out. "I wonder what those two are up to," Mary said with a giggle. We all laughed at what she said. Amber reached for my cock and said, "I want to try what they're doing." "They may be sleeping," Mary said. "Okay, then I want to try what they should be doing," Amber said. "We have to be careful. I don't think it would be a good idea for my sister and Cliff to see us fooling around," I said. "What would they think?" Amber stroked my cock. Mary slid her chair closer to Bob so she could play with him. After a few moments, the girls were blowing us. Amber sucked my cock while Mary sucked Bob. They kept looking at each other and giggling around our pricks. "You two are so bad, but in a good way," Bob said. I was drunk enough that I didn't care about the fact we had guests, but I didn't want my sister and Cliff to discover what we were doing. I said, "Let's move into the house. I don't want anyone looking out the window at us." The four of us moved into the house. Walking quietly past the guest room, we went into the master bedroom. Mary closed the door behind us. We pulled the covers back and climbed on the bed. Before they resumed what they had been doing, Amber and Mary fooled around with each other for a few moments. Amber removed her head from between my wife's legs. She kissed me, letting me taste Mary's pussy on her lips. I let out a soft moan as she moved down to my cock. Next to us, Mary and Bob were going at each other. Mary lowered her head to his cock, taking him in. Amber took my cock between her lips, moving down until her nose pressed into my pubic hair. It didn't take long for Mary and Amber to make Bob and I come. They kissed each other, letting Bob and I see them swap our semen. Then, the girls climbed on our faces. They faced our feet as they lowered their pussies to our waiting mouths. I drilled my tongue into Amber. Reaching up, I fondled her breasts. Amber rocked her hips, rubbing her pussy against my face. The bed shook from the frenzied activity. I became lost in the feeling of having Amber's pussy against my mouth. I tried my best to fuck her with my tongue. Amber came, making it no secret. I swallowed her juices as they flowed into my mouth. Amber's thighs clamped my head. Her firm ass wiggled against my face, making it impossible for me to see anything. I continued to work at her sex with my tongue. She rubbed herself on my face and then I felt her begin rubbing my cock. I moaned in her pussy as I felt my cock swelling. The next thing I felt was a soft tongue licking the length of my cock. I knew it was Mary because Amber still sat up on my head. A moment later, I felt my cock engulfed in a soft pussy. I groaned again. The movement became steady. Then, Amber moved off my face. I blinked my eyes, trying to adjust to the light. When I was able to focus, I gasped. I saw my sister facing me and riding my cock. Turning my head, I saw Mary sucking on Cliff's dick, as she remained seated on Bob's face. I looked back at Becky. Before I could say a word, Becky said, "Please don't make me stop. I've wanted to do this for so long, Greg." Once again, I looked over at my wife. She had moved off Bob and Cliff was moving between her legs. I watched in awe as Cliff slid his cock into his sister?my wife. Bob and Amber moved to the foot of the bed. They watched the taboo mating that was happening before their eyes. Reaching up, I put my hands on Becky's shoulders. I pulled her down and gave her a very un-sisterly kiss. Becky's tongue shot into my mouth as she moaned. Her body began moving faster as she humped my cock. I pushed up, meeting her thrusts. My mind felt fogged as I fucked my sister. It was very surreal knowing my wife was fucking her brother next to us. The four of us reached our climaxes. I heard Mary let out the throaty groan I'd heard many times before. I felt my cock swell, as is spewed semen into Becky. Her pussy clamped me as she climaxed. When it was finished, Becky rolled off me. She sat on the bed, looking at me. Cliff sat next to Becky and ran his hand up and down Mary's leg. No one said anything for several moments. Then, Bob told Amber that we need some time to talk. They got up and left the room. Becky smiled. She took Cliff's hand in her, kissing it tenderly. "Okay, is someone going to tell me what's going on?" I said. Giggling, Becky said, "Um, fucking?" We all laughed. I sat up and so did Mary. She snuggled against my arm and put her hand on my leg. Turning to my wife, I said, "Have I been set up again?" "Yes and no, Baby. I think I'm the one that you should be mad at," Mary said. "It was my idea." "Why?" I said. "Don't get pissed at Mary. When she suggested it, I was the first one to agree," Becky said. "Greg, I've always had a crush on you, but I never thought my dream of having sex with you would come true. After Mary and I talked, I realized there was a chance. As slim as it was, I want to go for it." "How long have you and Cliff been having sex?" I asked Mary. "This is the first time we fucked, Greg. Like Becky, I wanted to have sex with my brother," Mary said. "Let's get Bob and Amber, they're part of this too and I want to hear what I have to say." The four of us went out to the living room. Bob and Amber sat on the couch next to each other. I asked if anyone wanted anything. We all agreed that sodas would be a good idea. We went out to the patio. Bob and I took cans of soda from the refrigerator and passed them out. Sitting on the lounges, I waited for Mary to say what she felt she needed to say. "This wasn't the first time Cliff and I did anything together. When we were younger, I gave him a blowjob. It was a silly bet and I lost. Stupid me wagered anything he wanted. When I lost the bet, Cliff told me he wanted me to suck his cock. I did it," Mary said. "That was the only time we did anything," Cliff said. "I told Becky about it and she thought it was cool. When she asked if I'd mind if she fucked you, I told her I didn't. Mary and Amber helped make everything come to fruition." I began to laugh. Mary looked at me then she grinned. "What the hell, no one was hurt. I never knew you felt that way, Becky." "I know, Greg. You have no idea how hard it was for me to hide my feelings. When I found out that you guys were into swapping?well, you know what happened," Becky said. "How did you know about the four of us?" I said. Giggling, Becky said, "That was easy. The four of you spent the entire party making eyes at each other. I cornered Mary and asked her if you guys were swingers. She confessed you did it once." "It didn't upset you?" I said. Becky and Cliff began laughing. The two of them shook their heads. Grinning at me, Becky said, "What, do you think you're the first person to get into swinging? Cliff and I have several friends we get together with occasionally." "I feel as if I've been living in a cave," I said. "Mom told me you seemed to have a lot of boyfriends, but I didn't know that you were?um." "I'm just a normal horny girl," Becky said. "I wasn't easy, but I wasn't a prude either." Becky laughed. "I didn't wait until I was married to have sex." "I'm glad I waited," I said. "So am I, Becky. I don't feel as if I've missed anything," Mary said. "You didn't, Mary. Having sex with someone you really love is so much better than just doing it because your friends do. I'm not sorry that I lost my virginity when I did, but Bob is the best I've ever been with," Amber said. Chuckling, I said, "I don't know how to feel about that, Amber." "Look, what we've done together has been great. I look forward to doing it often. However, it will never compare to how I feel about Bob. He and I are nourishment for each other. We can't live without that nourishment. With you and Mary, it's like a decadent dessert. It's wonderful when you partake in it, but you can't have it everyday," Amber said. Nodding, I said, "So now what do we do?" Mary got up. She took Bob's hand and said, "I'm going to get laid. You guys can do what ever you want to do." Laughing, Amber stood up. She grabbed Cliff and pulled him to his feet. "Come on, I have plans for you." Becky and I shrugged our shoulders. We got up and went into the house. Becky led me into the guest bedroom. She sat on the bed, patting the mattress next to her. I sat down, twisting so I could look into my sister's eyes. "Greg, you know that I love you, but only as my brother. I want to thank you for making my dream come true, but I'll understand if this was a one time thing." Becky put her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. I felt my sister's breast pressing against my arm. I shifted, turning to face her. Pulling Becky close, I kissed her lips. She responded, slipping her tongue into my mouth. We held one another and kissed for a few moments. With our mouths locked together, I lowered Becky to the bed. I moved over her and lifted my head. "What do you want, Becky? You can't put this all on me," I said. "Honestly?" I nodded. "I would like to try it again. It all happened so fast the first time." "No shit, it was fast. So, do you want to make love of just fuck?" I said. Grinning, Becky said, "How about something in between? It looked like Amber enjoyed what you were doing to her." "Becky, this is for fun. If either of us says stop, it ends right there," I said. Nodding, Becky said, "It's a deal." I turned around on the bed. When I told Becky to let me get under her, she shook her head. Straddling her body, I lowered my head between her legs. I studied her shaved vulva and the thin patch of copper hair on her mons. Looking at her from between our bodies, I said, "The carpet matches the drapes." Becky giggled. "Yeah, and you have hairy balls. Why don't you shave this thing for Mary?" "I never thought about it." "Trust me, she'd love it. Getting pubes in your mouth sucks," Becky said. She rubbed my cock against her cheek. "Stop talking and eat me!" Becky took my cock into her mouth. Keeping one hand around my shaft, she pulled me deeper. I licked her pussy, flicking my tongue against her clit. Becky and I sucked and licked each other for several minutes. When I felt myself getting close, I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She rolled me off her and turned around. I moved between her legs and stuffed my cock into her. Becky put her hands on my hips, setting the pace of my thrusts. We matched our motion as we fucked each other as if we'd been doing it for years. I varied my speed and the way I moved my hips. Becky began moaning as she pushed up against me. After about fifteen minutes, I pulled out and rolled Becky over. She stuck her butt up so I could reenter her from behind. "Oh fuck yeah, I love it this way. Fuck me, Greg. Fuck me hard!" Becky said. Gripping her hip with one hand, I moved my other hand beneath her. I toyed with Becky's clit as I drove my hips against her ass. Becky pushed back and rotated her hips. We kept at it until I felt her pussy begin contracting around my cock. I continued to move, fucking my sister through her orgasm. A few moments later, I came too. "Damn, big brother, you can fuck!" Becky said. We stretched out next to each other. "You're damn good yourself," I told Becky. Once I recovered, I slid down to lick Becky's pussy. "What are you doing?" she asked as I pried her legs open. "I'm going to eat your pussy. What do you think I'm doing down here?" I said. "God, Mary is one lucky woman," Becky said as I began licking her snatch. She pushed her hips up against my face. "Make sure she tells her brother about this." I licked Becky until she pushed me away. When I came back up, she kissed me hard. "Wow, that was about the sexiest thing anyone had ever done with me," Becky said. "Care to return the favor?" I said with a smile. "Oh yeah, I sure do." Becky giggled as she went down to suck my cock clean. When she came back up, I kissed her. "You don't mind kissing after having someone suck your cock?" "No, why would I?" I said. Shrugging her shoulders, Becky said, "I don't know. I just never met a guy that would do that before." "Maybe I should talk to Cliff too," I said with a grin. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Let's go find him," Becky said. She started to get up, but stopped. "I'm mad at you by the way." "Why are you mad at me?" "Because you guys are going to Bimini and you didn't invite Cliff and me," Becky said as she stuck out her bottom lip. "I'll check with the others, but I don't see a problem if you and Cliff want to come with us," I said. Becky smiled as she nodded her head. We left the room in search of our significant others. We found Cliff and Mary in the master bedroom. They shared the bed with Bob and Amber. Becky and I stood in the doorway watching Cliff fucking Amber while Mary and Bob watched. Mary saw Becky and me. Smiling, she waved us in. Cliff let out a groan as he came. Amber coaxed him on while Cliff's body tensed above her. Becky gasped when Cliff pulled his wilted cock out and Mary dove between Amber's legs. Slurping noisily, Mary attacked Amber's pussy. Amber lifted her legs, kicking her feet at the ceiling. She let out a groan as she reached an orgasm. Mary removed her face from Amber's crotch. Moving up, Mary kissed her friend square on the mouth. "Greg, I think I've made up my mind. I want this to happen again. Do you think Mary would mind if I had a taste of her pussy?" Becky said. I shook my head. Becky crawled between Mary's legs and began licking her pussy. Mary grabbed my sister's hair, pulling her head tighter to her sex. Becky knelt with her ass up. Bob moved behind her, sliding his cock into Becky's pussy. Holding her hips, Bob started moving. Each time he pushed forward, Becky and Mary let out a grunt. Climbing on the bed, I snuggled next to Amber. We started to fall asleep while the others continued their play. When the bed became still and the moaning, grunting, and groaning, stopped, I dozed off. Mary woke me the next morning. Our bed was a mass of intertwined arms and legs. Working my way out from under Amber, I followed Mary into the bathroom. While we showered, neither of us mentioned the sex with our siblings. I told Mary that Becky asked to come to Bimini with us. "I think it would be fun to have them come with us, Sweetie," Mary said. "We didn't get to fuck last night you know." "Well, we should do something about that, shouldn't we?" I replied. I began kissing Mary while massaging her breasts. I rubbed Mary's mons, dipping my finger lower so I could insert it in her pussy. I turned her around, leaned her over, and entered Mary from behind. She put her hands on the wall to support herself. While I moved my cock in and out of her heated vagina, I played with her dangling breasts. She used one of her hands to rub her clit. "I love it when you fuck me," Mary said. "That's good because I love fucking you, Baby." It didn't take either of us too long to reach our climax. Mary came first, setting me off. Once we were sated, we finished in the shower. Mary and I dried ourselves before heading back into the bedroom. Becky and Cliff were gone. "They're in the other bathroom. Becky said they had to get a move on if they were going to go with us," Bob said. "Becky said she needed to go home first." Bob and Amber went into the bathroom to shower. Mary and I went out to the kitchen so we could make a pot of coffee. While the coffee brewed, I went outside to clean up. I gathered the clothing and took them in the house. While I stood in the kitchen, Becky and Cliff came in. Both of them were naked and looking for their clothes. "We'll meet you at the boat," Becky said. "Cliff and I have to swing by the house to grab a few things." I nodded as I watched my sister contain her breasts in her bra. She noticed and winked at me. Mary called me a pervert for watching Becky. I laughed and told her that she was a pervert too. Becky and Cliff left. Bob and Amber came into the kitchen in search of coffee. Once we all had coffee, we went out to finish cleaning up the patio. Bob and I wheeled the bar into the shed. Mary and Amber gathered the dirty paper plates and cups strewn about the patio. Ten minutes later, we finished. Mary and Bob filled a cooler with leftover food. Then we grabbed the clothes we would need for the weekend. The four of us kept clothes and toiletries on the boat, but there was always something we needed to take. Bob, Amber, Mary, and I arrived a half-hour before Hank and Sarah were due. I fired up the engines while Bob helped the girls stow our gear. I sat at the helm so I could watch the gauges. Amber came over and offered me a cup of coffee. I placed the cup in a holder, thanking her for it. Placing her hand on my leg, Amber slid it under the leg of my shorts. She fondled my cock as she kissed my ear. "I hope we get a little time together this weekend. You and I didn't get to fuck enough last night," Amber said. "I think we'll have a chance to fool around. All we have to do is talk Hank and Sarah into hanging around one of the clubs for a few hours," Mary said as she stood next to Amber. My wife put her hands on Amber's breasts. "We didn't get enough time together either, Amber." "Hey, what am I, the odd man out?" Bob said with a chuckle. Mary ran her hand between Bob's legs. "Hmmm, I guess not. Mary's taking care of me." "We better watch ourselves. Hank and Sarah are due soon," I said. Amber gave my cock a squeeze and said, "You're no fun." "Don't worry, I'll give you what you want as soon as I can," I said. Bob and Mary went out to wait for Hank and his wife. Amber stayed with me. She put her hand back on my crotch, rubbing me through my shorts. When we heard Bob greeting Hank and Sarah, she stopped. Amber and I went out on deck to welcome our guests. I shook hands with Hank, telling him to make himself at home. He held up a duffle bag and asked where he could put it. Mary took the bag from Hank. She and Amber took Sarah below to show her the stateroom she and Hank would be staying in for the next few days. "There's coffee in the galley, Hank. Would you like a cup?" Bob said. "Sure, I drink it black," Hank replied. "We'll get underway as soon as Becky and Cliff get here. They're joining us for the weekend," I said. "That's great," Hank said. Bob and Hank went to get coffee. The girls came up from below. Sarah found her husband to tell him about the staterooms. Hank told Sarah that he had been on the boat before. Becky and Cliff came aboard carrying a bag and a box from the bakery. Becky kissed my cheek and told me that she and Cliff stopped for donuts. Cliff took their clothes below while Becky greeted the other women. Bob cast off the lines so we could head out. It was just after ten in the morning when I took the boat through the inlet and into the ocean. Setting the autopilot, I sat back with my hands behind my head. Becky came to the helm, taking the seat next to mine. "Are we still cool?" Becky asked me. "Yes, we're just fine, Becky," I said. "No problems with having sex with your little sister?" I reached over and put my hand on her breast. Giving it a squeeze, I said, "Not as long as you don't have a problem with having sex with your big brother." Giggling, Becky put her hand on my cock. "I think you mean my very big brother." Becky and I laughed. We stopped fooling around incase someone came up to the helm. Placing her feet on the dash, Becky leaned back in the seat. She snickered as she slowly pulled her skirt up her legs. "Did you ever notice me when we lived at home, Greg?" Becky said. "If you mean when you used to flash your boobs at me and run around half dressed, no, I didn't notice," I replied with a giggle. Slapping my arm, Becky said, "You're a brat! I thought you were ignoring me all that time." "Becky, I noticed you, but you were my sister and I didn't think it was appropriate for me to say anything. After all, you were only?what, sixteen?" I said. "Yeah, sixteen and never been kissed," Becky said with a giggle. "Somehow I doubt that, Becky." "Okay, but I was still virgin. I hung onto it until I turned eighteen," Becky said. "Who was the lucky boy?" I asked. "Some jerk I dated in my senior year. He swooned his way into my panties and then left me. Oh well, good riddance to bad rubbish," Becky said. "What happened then?" I said. "Do you really want to know about my sex life?" Becky said. "No, I guess not. It's just that Mom was always harping on me about you. She said you were wild," I said. Becky laughed. "I wasn't that wild. I had a few boyfriends, but nothing serious. Most of them never got too far with me. I met one boy in college that I dated for almost a year. He was a little older than me and taught me a lot. When he moved away, I didn't get serious until I met Cliff." "You really like him, don't you?" I said. "Cliff and I get along real well, Greg. He isn't possessive or the jealous type. That's why we can do what we did last night." Becky chuckled. "I finally found someone that loves sex as much as I do. I haven't found anything that he's hung up on." "I'm glad you two are happy." Becky nodded and stared out at the ocean. The seas were almost flat and we were making good time. Mary came up to the bridge and told Becky that the girls planned on sunning. My sister got up and followed Mary out to the deck. Bob came in and took over the helm to spell me. "Having a nice time?" I said to Sarah as I stepped into the sun. "Yes, this is very nice, Greg," Sarah said. "Are you going to put on your suit with the rest of the girls?" I said. "I have my suit on under my clothes. I'm waiting for them to come up," Sarah said. "Okay, I'm going to the galley. Want anything?" I said. "No, I'm fine. Thanks." I went in to get a fresh cup of coffee. While I was filling my cup, the women came up from below. I whistled when I saw them in their tiny bikinis. Mary told me that Becky picked them out for all the girls. "Damn, and I thought the last one was small," I said. I followed the women onto the deck. When Sarah saw Becky and the others, she said, "I think I'm over dressed." Sarah pulled off her top, revealing a bikini top every bit as small as the rest of the women's were. Sarah removed her shorts, exposing her thong bottom. Cliff and Hank let out low wolf whistles. I told the women they looked great. While all the girls were sexy in their bikinis, there was something about Sarah. Her white suit made her look very erotic. I left the deck and went to the helm. "Bob, I would advise that you go check out the girls," I said. "Why, is there something wrong?" Bob said. "Trust me, just go out on deck." Bob moved out of the helmsman's seat. I watched as he went out and saw the women. When Bob turned around, I gave him a thumb up. Hank came to sit with me. I pointed at the seat next to mine and he sat down. "The girls look great, don't they?" Hank said. "That my friend is an understatement. They look sexy as hell," I said. I wanted to tell Hank that I felt his wife was the sexiest, but I didn't. "When will we be there?" Hank asked. "We should be in the marina at about one. The trip only takes three hours," I replied. "So, what do you have planned for the weekend?" Hank said. "We don't really have any plans. We can look around the island and get something to eat when we get there. I figure we'll hit a club tonight and do some dancing," I said. "Sounds like a plan to me, Greg. Sarah is very excited about all of this. So am I for that matter," Hank said. At a quarter to one, I called the harbormaster. He assigned us a slip and reminded me to check in with customs. Once we secured the boat, I went ashore to check in. The customs agent came to the boat. He checked our passports and issued immigration cards. I paid the fees and the agent left. "Let's get some lunch," I said. "We can take a look around too." The girls went below to change. They returned wearing shorts and tank tops. We went ashore and found a small restaurant near the marina. After eating lunch, we walked around. The girls shopped at one of the straw markets. They bought dresses and hats. Bob, Cliff, Hank, and I sat at an open-air bar, drinking the fruity concoction the bartender recommended. We spent the rest of the afternoon walking from shop to shop. The girls seemed interested in every one of them. By the time we headed back to the boat, the men carried the bags for the women. Once we placed the bags in the saloon, Bob, Cliff, Hank, and I went for a walk around the marina. Bob and I liked looking at the boats and talking about what we would buy next. Bob and I were like most boaters, we always wanted something different that what we had. Most of the boats carried United States registration. Bimini lay about fifty miles from Miami and it was a very popular destination. As we walked along the piers, I checked out the women on the boats. Many of them wore the skimpiest bikinis available, but none of them was any more revealing than the suits our girls wore. "Sarah sure looks hot in her bikini," Cliff said to Hank. Chuckling, Hank said, "Shit, Man, they all look hot!" The four of us meandered back to our boat. We found the girls sitting in the sun drinking wine coolers. Bob passed out cans of beer to Cliff, Hank, and me. We sat with the women listening to them talk about their shopping. "Greg, what do you think about going to one of the Cays tomorrow? We can have a nice lunch and go swimming," Mary said. "Sure, we can go exploring tomorrow. What are we doing tonight? I thought we'd hit a few of the hot spots," I said. "That's the plan, Sweetie. We all bought new dresses to wear tonight," Mary replied. We spent the afternoon on the boat. We listened to the stereo, had a few drinks, and got to know Hank and Sarah better. Hank and his wife told us about where they lived in Jamaica and how they managed to save enough money to move to the States. "Our parish was very poor. Sarah and my parents are farmers," Hank said. "We knew each other our entire lives and when we started primary school, Sarah and I started dating. We worked with our parents, saving every penny we could. Sarah and I decided we would leave the island as soon as we could." "It was very hard for us to make enough money to move to the States. When I turned seventeen, I found a job in one of the small shop in our town. A year later, Hank and I moved to Florida. When we arrived, we managed to find work. I cleaned houses and Hank worked for a landscaping company. We went to school to get a better education," Sarah said. Hank went on, saying, "I met a man that sold pharmaceuticals. He trained me and gave me a job. I called on the Jamaican and Cubin doctor offices and clinics. Then, I saw the ad for your company. You know the rest." "We're very glad to have you on our team, Hank. What do you do now, Sarah?" Bob said. "I still clean houses," Sarah said softly. "I am planning to finish my education this fall now that Hank is earning enough to support both of us." Smiling at the alluring dark-skin goddess, I nodded my head. "What do you plan to study?" I asked. "I haven't decided yet. I have been thinking about something in the computer area though. I guess that's where the future is," Sarah said. I felt almost memorized by Sarah's features and her Jamaican accent. She didn't use the slang of her island, but like her husband, it the accent came out when she spoke. Bob suggested that Hank's heritage would help him as an account manager for our company. The fact he spoke fluid Spanish was a bonus. "We should start getting ready to go," Mary said. "I want to get a good table at the restaurant we usually go to when we're here. I love watching the sunset while we eat." The girls told the men to get ready first because they required more time. Bob, Hank, Cliff, and I went below to shower and change. While I showered, I thought about what Becky said about my hairy balls and groin. By the time I finished in the shower, all that was left of my pubic hair was a trimmed patch above my cock. It felt weird, but I was anxious to see Mary's reaction. Bob, Cliff, Hank, and I came up from the staterooms. All of us dressed in light color shorts and pullover shirts. The girls teased us about coordinating our outfits. The women went below after Mary told me they would be back in a half-hour. I mixed drinks for Bob, Cliff, Hank, and me. We sat outside on the deck while we waited for the girls. "I checked the weather report for tonight and tomorrow. Tonight the low will be about eighty. Tomorrow it's going up to one hundred," Bob said. "It's a good thing we have air conditioning on the boat," I said. "I love this weather, but I'm used to it," Hank said. "Jamaica is hot and humid like this." "It's better than snow and freezing temperatures. I've been in Chicago during the winter. They can keep that ice and snow as far as I'm concerned," Cliff said. It was close to an hour later when the women came up. They carried their sandals as they walked out onto the deck. All of the men, including me, whistled at them. The four women wore halter sundresses that were identical in style, but different colors. All of their dresses were short and almost see-through. "Well, are we presentable enough to take out?" Amber asked as she modeled her outfit. "Hell yes, but we need to pick up clubs so we can beat the men off," Cliff said. "Don't worry, Hon. If I get any unwanted advances, I'll kick them in the balls," Becky said. "Would you ladies like to leave or would you like a drink first?" I said. "We can get a drink at the restaurant. As I said, I want a good table," Mary replied. I took Mary's hand and led her off the boat. She held my shoulder while putting on her sandals. On the way to the restaurant, I held hands with my wife. Bob, Cliff, and Hank held hands with their mates too. Mary pointed at a table on the porch when we arrived. I asked the host for the table, but he told me someone else reserved it. A fifty-dollar bill changed the other party's reservation. The host led us to the table, helping the women with their chairs. Polling everyone, we decided to start the evening with a local drink called a Bahama Mama. I ordered a pitcher of the fruit rum drink. When the server brought our cocktails, Bob toasted the evening. For the next two hours, we dinned on the local cuisine and polished off two pitchers of Bahama Mamas. We started our meal with a Conch salad that the server prepared tableside. After our salad, we shared a platter of lobster, shrimp, grouper, and other seafood treats. All eight of us sat almost silently as we watched the sun set over the crystal blue ocean. I kept my arm around Mary's shoulders, gently stroking her upper arm. She rested her hand on top of my thigh. Once the sunset and the night sky turned dark, a steel band took the stage. Mary led me to the dance floor. We stood close, dancing to the wonderful sounds made by the steel band. Bob, Amber, Hank, Sarah, Cliff, and Becky also danced. During the band's first set, we all danced with our partners. We sat at our table polishing off the third pitcher of Bahama Mamas while we waited for the band to return. When the band began playing, Amber pulled me out of my seat. The band slowed things down for their second set. Instead of dancing a foot or more apart, Amber and I held each other. Over the next few songs, we all traded partners. The combination of the music, booze, and the warm evening made me feel a bit carefree. "Has anyone ever told you that you look like Halle Berry?" I said to Sarah as we danced together. "I've heard it before, but when someone tells me, they always tell me I look like a dark version of her. I don't think I look anything like her," Sarah said. "Thank you, though. It is a very nice compliment." Pulling my head back so I could look into Sarah's dark eyes, I said. "I really mean it. With the way you wear your hair, you look like she did in that Bond movie. What was it, oh, 'Die Another Day' that's it." Sarah giggled as she put her head against my chest. Then she looked up and said, "Greg, I think you're flirting with me." Laughing, I said, "Guilty as charged. Sorry." "You don't have to be sorry. I don't mind," Sarah said. The song ended. Sarah and I went back to the table with the rest of our group. We sat at our table and chatted while waiting for the forth pitcher to be delivered. The band played a couple reggae songs and we sang along. Almost all of us knew the words to, "I Shot the Sheriff." Hank's voice and accent made him sound very much like Bob Marley. We stayed at the bar for the band's third and final set. They played a mixture of fast and slow songs. During one of the slow songs, I danced with my sister. The bar had turned down the lights even dimmer than they had been for most of the night. "Are you having a good time?" I said to Becky. "Yeah, but it would be even better if you fucked me," Becky said and then she giggled. "I don't think that's going to happen this weekend," I said. "We have company." Becky giggled again. Moving one hand between us, she rubbed my crotch for a moment. "Mmmm, I want your prick," Becky whispered in my ear. "Don't tease me you naughty little girl," I said with a chuckle. Becky removed her hand from my crotch. She pressed her breasts against my chest and giggled again. "Do you remember me telling you that Cliff and I got together with a few friends?" Becky said. "Yeah, I remember," I said. "Well, I'll let you in on a little secret. Hank and Sarah are two of our best friends?if you know what I mean. Sarah told me she thinks you're hot," Becky said. "Are you saying that Hank and Sarah are swingers too?" I said in pure amazement. "That's what I'm saying. Want to know something else?" I nodded. "Mary doesn't know about it. Hank and Sarah don't know about you and Mary either." "That's probably smart, Becky," I said. "How would you like to get back at Mary, Bob, and Amber for the little trick they pulled?" Becky said. "How?" "It doesn't matter how. Do you want to do it or not?" Becky rubbed her chest against mine. "You'll get to fuck Sarah." "I don't know about that, Sis. It's one thing for Mary and me to fool around with Bob and Amber. With you and Cliff, well, it's different too. Hank works for me," I said. "So what? Aren't you the one that told me that it's important to separate business from our personal lives? In fact, you made me promise before you'd hire me," Becky said. "That's true, I did say that," I replied. "Well, practice what you preach. Greg, if you don't want to do it that's fine. Maybe you're not interested in Sarah because she's black," Becky said. "Sis, nothing could be further from the truth. I'm not the least bit prejudice. Truth be told, I find Sarah very attractive," I said. "How would you feel about seeing Mary and Hank together?" Becky said. Shrugging my shoulders, I said, "I don't know. If it was anything like seeing her and Bob or Cliff, I'd love to watch." "It's up to you, Greg, but I can tell you that Sarah is interested," Becky said. "I'm going to dance with Hank. You dance with Sarah again. Oh, and check out her ass. It's to die for." Becky kissed my cheek and pulled away. She pulled me over to where Hank danced with his wife. Tapping Hank on the shoulder, Becky replaced Sarah in his arms. Sarah smiled at me and we began to dance. I started with my hand on the middle of Sarah's back. Gently rubbing her back, I moved my hand lower. When I reached the top of her ass, Sarah pressed tighter to me. I let my hand go lower until I held one of her butt cheeks. Becky was right; Sarah's ass was nice?nice and firm. "I like that," Sarah said. "So do I, you have a nice ass," I said, causing Sarah to giggle. "Why, Greg, are you trying to get into my knickers?" Sarah said with a giggle. "Would that be a bad thing?" "No, in fact, if your wife wouldn't kill me, I'd take you outside and show you I don't mind," Sarah said. "What would Hank say about that?" I said. "That depends on who he's fucking at the time. I think Becky told you that we're swingers and that we get together with her and Cliff," Sarah said. I nodded. Before I could say anything, the song ended. We waited for the next song, heading back to the table when it was faster than we wanted to dance to at the time. Sarah and I returned to the table. She sat next to hank, across the table from Mary and me. "Let's get out of here. I want to get out of these shoes," Amber said. "I still want to dance," Mary said. "We can dance on the boat. We have the stereo, CDs, and booze," Amber said. We left the bar after Bob and I took care of the tab. On the way back to the boat, we all talked about the fun we'd been having. I don't think anyone wanted the night to end. Mary and I walked behind Cliff, Becky, Hank, and Sarah. Squeezing my hand, Mary said, "Becky has a cute ass, doesn't she?" Nodding, I thought about Sarah's swaying ass. "Are you watching Becky's ass or Cliff's?" I said to Mary. "Um, both of them." Mary giggled. "Why don't you walk with them so I can watch your ass?" I said. Giggling, Mary scurried up to Becky, Cliff, Hank, and Sarah. Looking over her shoulder, Mary flipped the back of her dress up. She wiggled her panty-covered bottom at me before dropping her dress. Amber laughed and shook her head. When we arrived at the boat, we picked up where we left off at the bar. Bob made a blender full of the Bahama Mamas we'd been drinking all night. With food on our stomachs and all the dancing, it didn't appear that anyone had gotten too loaded. Becky and Sarah took charge of the stereo and a few minutes later, the music started. Cliff and I moved the coffee table off to one side of the saloon to make room for us to dance. I began dancing with Mary. Looking over my wife's shoulder, I saw Becky dancing with Hank. Sarah sat on one of the settees, watching me. Turning Mary, I pulled her close to me. She tightened the grip around my neck as she pressed her breasts into my chest. A few moments later, Bob cut in. I poured a drink and then sat across the saloon from Sarah. She continued to smile at me while whispering with Becky. It made me wonder what she and Becky were cooking up. Amber sat next to me and smiled. "Is everything okay?" Amber asked me. "Yeah, at least I think so," I replied as I turned to face Amber. "Sarah and Becky are up to something." Leaning closer to me, Amber whispered, "Do you think we'll get a chance to have a little fun tonight?" I thought for a moment before I answered Amber. She was right, it was fun and I enjoyed what we'd done. The song stopped. I got up, found the remote, and turned down the volume. When Mary looked at me, I winked at her. "Sorry about the music, but I have something to say. Over the past few weeks, things have changed drastically for me. Two times, I have been, um, shall I say tricked? My wife and my best friends set me up into thinking Mary and Bob were fooling around with each other." I glanced at Mary, and then at Bob and Amber. My smile softened the looks on their faces. "Then, the other night while I was eating Amber's pussy. I felt someone fucking me. I can't tell you how surprised I was when I found it was Becky." I glanced at my sister and winked. "It was wonderful by the way." Becky grinned as she nodded her head. "Now, I think Becky and Sarah are planning something. My darling sister informed me that she and Cliff have a close relationship with Sarah and Hank. I'm all finished with these silly games. I happen to enjoy having sex for the fun of it. We're all adults here and can make choices. Personally, I would love to continue fooling around with whoever wants to participate. "It gives me an opportunity live out fantasies without hurting the woman I love more than anything in the world. It also gives Mary the opportunity to do the same thing." Everyone in the saloon nodded. "A big part of the fascination is what I'm learning about me. I never thought I would do some of the things I've done, and now that I have, I want to try more. "So, if anyone wants to have a little fun, I'm all for it. If anyone doesn't, that's fine too. I can't speak to any of your fantasies, but I realize there isn't much that I'm not willing to try. I don't have any desire to experience physical pain, but then I never thought I would ever want to fool around with another man either. Thanks for thinking of me, Becky, but like I said, I'm finished with the little games," I said. Glancing around the saloon, I saw everyone smiling and nodding their heads. 3540 1.31/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment