Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Booth

THE BOOTH by Capt Feg My husband and I had been trying for a baby for some time. The doctors told us that he had a low sperm count. The best way to maximise our chances of conceiving was to have sex infrequently, and use plenty of foreplay - "to get the juices going" they said. The downside of this was that we were both pretty hot, not having as much sex as we would both like. The upside was that we both had a helluva good time for about 48 hours each month. My husband had pretty firm ideas about what were sexy clothes, so I dressed to them. I'm sure I don't need to spell it out - short, black, silk, strappy. Underwear and dress. Each month we went through a bit of a ritual. I dressed up, we went out somewhere titillating, both got tremendously turned on, came home and fucked. My husband's first ejaculation each month just about blew the top of my head off. But I didn't get a baby. Then my husband persuaded me to go into an adult bookstore- against my better judgement. It was as I had expected - lots of bookshelves and books with explicit pictures of just about every type of sex I could think of. The walls had display cabinets with clothes and sex toys. We wandered round. It was pretty obvious that I was the centre of attraction. We both noticed this. My husband persuaded me to bend over a couple of times, to show off stocking tops and cleavage. I could almost hear hardons being strangled by dirty "Y" fronts. At the back of the store was a 25-cent movie booth. My husband persuaded me to enter. It was small, dirty and seedy, just wide enough for two small chairs side by side. I was not too keen. But I was curious. I had never been in a place like this before. So I allowed myself to be persuaded. The door firmly shut, my husband put his coins in the machine. We sat and watched for a while. I guess it was a pretty good movie. A young, fresh looking blond being taken care of by two well hung black guys. She looked as if she was enjoying it too. My husband's hands began to explore my body while we watched the action on the screen. I felt a bit used, but he was engrossed in the film - and I was beginning to be turned on by it. He teased my dress off me. Reluctantly I sat there in bra, nickers, garter belt, stockings and high heel shoes. My husband reassured me that we were safe in the booth. I began to get aroused by the situation I was in - sitting in a horrible place, surrounded by men who wanted to wank themselves off. They may even be in their booths thinking about me and what was happening to me in here. I relaxed and reached for my husband's cock. We played with each other for a while. After several minutes of my husbands fingers rubbing my clit I was feeling pretty randy. He pulled my head down towards his cock. I knelt between his legs. I intended to lick and tease him, but he was impatient and pulled my mouth straight over his cock head. With a hand behind my head he face fucked me. I don't really like oral sex. It makes my jaw ache, and spunk tastes awful. But my husband likes the feel of my tongue. So I gave him what he wanted. Something caught my eye. I looked carefully at the wall of the booth. Nothing. I concentrated on the shafting my mouth was getting. Then I saw it - a movement. With a jolt I realised that the booth had a hole in the wall. An eye was looking at me, watching me. Instinctively I tried to disengage and cover myself, but my head was being held firmly. My husband was obviously into serious excitement time. There was nothing I could do. I knelt, half-naked, a penis in my mouth and being watched by a stranger. Then I began to realise that I was enjoying this. I had never exposed myself before, let alone have anyone watch me having sex. But this guy could see my body and my mouth being fucked. I looked again. The hole had a hard cock through it. My husband noticed it at the same time. We looked at each other. Our eyes met both questioning. Without a word passing between us, he decided he had an answer. Holding my head in his hands he swivelled me around towards the wall of the booth. I allowed my body to follow. I was out of it with anticipation. I was so turned on that my natural inhibitions and fears of things like diseases were pushed to the back of my mind. There was just enough room for me. My husband aligned my mouth with the penis. I closed my eyes, to savour the sensations. I felt warm hard flesh brush my lips. Strongly, firmly and quickly my husband's hands impaled my mouth on the stranger's penis. It penetrated me. I moaned at the sensation. Whoever it was wanted nothing more than a wham bam fuck. Cos that's all I got. "Fuck him" My husband whispered in my ear, and removed his hands from my head. I sank down onto my heels and pushed my mouth onto the cock, to receive the fucking. I was totally engrossed in the pleasuring my mouth was giving. I worked harder than I have ever done before to make the penis cum in me. I was distantly aware of the door of the booth opening and closing briefly. Shortly thereafter the movie ended, plunging the booth into total darkness. I pressed my body to the wall. My nipples brushed the coarse, dirty paint. The coolness tantalised me. I could smell the dried spunk around the hole. I felt his penis swell and pulse. He came. I felt the rush of warm spunk flood my mouth. It still tasted horrible, but I needed to swallow that spunk. I had made him, it was mine. I patiently sat and teased the last drops from him with my tongue. He withdrew. I knelt facing the wall. I felt hot and tingly and on edge. I needed to cum too. In the darkness I felt a hand on my head again. It pulled me around and indicated that I kneel on all fours. I did as I was bid. Something brushed against the lips of my cunt. I strained backwards to accept it. His penis lanced into me. His hard fingers grasped my thighs and pulled me further onto it. It felt longer and fatter than usual. Driven to new lengths by the situation I guessed. A hand reached under and caressed my clit. The penis was hard-driven. He had never fucked me so well before. I was lost to the sensations forever. Dimly, in the waves of orgasms I felt him ejaculate. Even that felt different. Pulse after pulse spat sperm deep into my fertile belly. My mind and body reeled from the intensity of it all. I laid my head on the dirty, spunk-stained carpet. The coarse material rubbed my nipples, sending an electric intensity shock through me. The penis withdrew. I knelt paralysed, feeling my cunt contracting and clenching, and a heavy pool of sperm lying deep inside me. I was only dimly aware of the door opening and closing briefly again. My husband knelt beside me. "Wow" he said. "That was great". "No kidding" I managed to respond. I looked over at him. He seemed pretty cool, considering how hard he had just fucked. I noticed that his penis was still hard. "We must try this again" I murmured to him. "It's obviously a big turn on for you. "Sounds good to me" He replied, and smiled. We dressed and left. A few weeks later I found I was pregnant. I was so thrilled. I ran round telling everyone. I remained happy until I gave birth to a jet black baby 9 months later. 5327 2.17/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment