Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Estimate

THE ESTIMATE By ALTICHA There were seven stern faces glaring at me from across the table. I was completing my quarterly report to the Board regarding a severe third quarter loss when my secretary entered the room. She nervously approached the long boardroom table and told me that my wife, Gina had called and that there was an emergency at home that required my immediate attention. She spoke softly, but loud enough for the Board Members to hear what she had said. The interruption did not improve their collective mood, and their irritation at the interruption was apparent. I sheepishly mumbled my apology and excused myself out to the reception area. I picked up the telephone receiver and pushed the flashing red button. I heard my wife humming an old Guns and Roses tune and was somewhat upset that she had interrupted my meeting under the pretense of an emergency. ?What?s the problem, Baby?? I asked, trying to hide my frustration. ?Are you having a bad day Hon?? she asked. ?I?m a little busy right now Baby. What do you need?? I said, my irritation growing increasingly harder to disguise. She giggled softly and her voice took on a very sultry tone. ?You know what you always say you?d like to see me do? You know, when you?re fucking me?? My irritation immediately vanished and was replaced with intrigue. ?You mean, uh?. What do you mean?? I stammered. She responded in a playfully, pouty tone ?Almost every time you fuck me we talk about it. Are you telling me that you don?t know what I?m talking about?? I knew exactly what she was talking about, but I wasn?t sure why she had called me at work to discuss it. ?I?m pretty sure that I do? I said, ?but why don?t you just go ahead and tell me what you?re talking about, just so that I?m sure.? By now my secretary had returned to the reception desk, and was giving me an inquisitive look. ?I know you?re busy, Hon? My wife said ?so I?ll just get to the point. Whenever we have sex and you?ve got that beautiful tool of yours in my pussy or my mouth, you always tell me that you?d like to watch me suck another man?s cock.? I wanted to say something, but I couldn?t speak. What she was saying was true. It had almost become an obsession in the bedroom. Not just for me, but for both of us. I frequently told her that I?d love for her to give someone else a blow job while I watched. She was very into the fantasy, and while I fucked her she would tell me how much she loved sucking cock and how she?d love to have one in her mouth while I fucked her. Both of our fantasies always concluded with the mystery cock emptying a large load into her mouth. My wife has a taste for cum and often insists that we end our lovemaking by finishing me off orally. She always insists on a deep passionate kiss after sex, even after I cum in her mouth. At first that bothered me, but after a while it became second nature and now I don?t think anything about it. After a short moment of silence and another look from my secretary, my wife continued. ?In about 20 minutes Roderick from the lawn service is going to be here to give me an estimate on the landscape project we talked about. When he gets here I?m going to get on my knees, pull his cock out of his pants and suck him until he cums in my mouth. If you want to watch, you have about 19 minutes to get here.? Then she hung up the phone. I was in a state of shock. I wasn?t sure if she was serious or this was just a new way that she had devised to add a little spice to our fantasy. Roderick is a young black man who has done a few lawn projects for us in the past. I had never known my wife to be interested in black men. She did always specify ?big cocks? while she talked about the fantasy during sex. I have heard that black men were supposed to be really hung, and I?m sure that she had heard the same. Playful fantasy or hot reality, either way I was going to have an interesting afternoon. I had an obvious erection that did not go unnoticed by my secretary. I ignored the odd look that she gave me and instructed her to give my apologies to the Board. I then sprinted out of the Office building to my car. It?s a 23 minute drive from my office to the quite suburban neighborhood where I live. I made the drive in 18 minutes. I parked the car behind the house, and as I ran to the rear door I heard another vehicle pull into the drive. I entered the house and moved quickly to the den, where I saw my wife walking toward the front door. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled as she approached the door just as the door bell rang. I quickly turned off the den lights and stood motionless in the darkened room, unconsciously holding my breath as I waited for her to open the front door. Gina was dressed in a knee length blue silk robe and her hair appeared to be slightly wet as if it had just been toweled dry. She opened the door and Roderick walked in and after a quick greeting began showing her a book of available shrubbery for the landscape. Gina interrupted him and asked him to follow her into the kitchen, which was just off of the den. She stopped at the end of the kitchen counter only four feet from the darkened doorway where I hid. He had a surprised look on his face when she spun him around and pushed him back to the counter. She had positioned him so that I could see her, but he couldn?t see me. ?I want to suck your cock.? She said. ?I just want to suck your cock and I want you to cum in my mouth, Okay?? I had never been so turned on in my life. ?Yeah, baby. Okay.? Roderick replied. I quietly unzipped my pants and fished out my painfully hard erection as my wife of seven years knelt slowly in the floor in front of this large black man that she barely knew. She gasped when she finally managed to pull his cock free. He was huge. I have never seen a cock as big as the one that she now held in front of her face. Gina began to slowly stroke him and looked directly at me and said, ?What do you want me to do, Baby?? ?Suck it.? Roderick told her, unaware that she was really talking to me. Her eyes never left mine as she began to slowly lick his long dark shaft. Her tongue left a glistening trail as it moved from the base to the head of his enormous prick. ?You?ve got such a big cock.? She said, as she rubbed it over her face. I was mesmerized as I watched my beautiful wife suck and worship this large black man. I was stroking myself hard, and grunted slightly. Roderick immediately looked backward over his left shoulder and spotted me in the doorway. ?What the fuck is going on here?? He said. My wife never let go of his cock, and continued to caress and suck it as she replied, ?Its okay baby. He just wants to watch.? Roderick?s stern look turned to an amused grin. ?Oh, I get it. You?ve got you one of those husbands who likes to watch his wife get used by a real man. Is that what it is Baby?? ?Yeah, something like that.? My wife said. Her breathing was heavier now, and she sucked him with more enthusiasm, turned on by being discovered. ?Get your white ass out here.? He instructed me. ?If you want a damn show, then get the fuck out here where you can see what?s going on.? I walked out of the dark doorway as I continued rubbing myself. Roderick laughed when he saw me in the light. ?No wonder you want to suck a real man, Baby. Ain?t no way that little thing is doing anything for you.? My wife looked at my erection while she slid the length of his cock down her throat and moaned. ?He is lacking in certain areas.? She said with a giggle. ?Come on down here with me, Hon.? My wife said, waving me over to her with her free hand. I knelt on the floor beside my wife and stared in amazement at the wonderful sight that was now only inches away. ?Hold it for me while I suck it.? She said. I put my hand on it, holding it by the base wondering what kind of reaction this would get from our guest. He didn?t resist as I held his cock in my hand. I was fascinated with the silky texture of it, and by how hot it felt. The size and weight of it was the most impressive thing. It was huge. Without consciously thinking about it I began to slowly stroke his shaft as I watched by wife lick and suck on him, her tongue occasionally touching my fingers and his massive prick at the same time. I drew closer, mesmerized by the way her beautiful lips slid along the ebony shaft. The sounds of heavy breathing, moaning and wet suction was amazing. I kissed my wife on the cheek while she sucked and I stroked him. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and kissed me hard. As we kissed I release my hold on him, and she took him into her hand, guiding the head of the monstrous cock toward us as we kissed. She looked into my eyes with a mixture of lust and amusement, rubbing the head of his cock on my lips. ?I know what you want to do, and I want to see you do it. But you have to ask for it.? I felt no shame, and there was no hesitation in my response. ?I want to suck his cock.? I said. ?You need to ask him then.? She said, looking up to Rodderick. ?White boy wants to suck this? Fine by me.? Rodderick sneered. She smiled wickedly and guided the large cock toward my mouth. She gasped as my tongue stroked the underside of his dark shaft. ?Ohhh, fuck yeah? She moaned. I put as much of him as I could into my mouth, rolling my tongue over the hot fleshy head. ?You?re a hell of a cocksucker? Roderick said. His hips began to move as I sucked him and I kept my head still, allowing him to fuck my mouth. Gina began to lick his balls as his shaft slid in and out of my mouth. He began to moan and his hips began to move faster, and I knew that he was going to cum. Gina reached for his cock and smiled at me. ?I want this one, baby.? She said, taking the swollen cock from me and putting it into her own mouth. Her eyes were looking directly into mine as Roderick put his hand on the back of her head. ?Suck that black cock baby. Tell me what you want.? he groaned. She took the cock from her mouth and began to lick it from base to head as she replied, ?I want your big black cock to cum in my mouth. I want you to give that big nasty load. I want you to fill my mouth with cum, baby.? He suddenly tensed, and Gina quickly put his cock back into her mouth and gave it several short quick strokes. She was looking at me as she removed the cock from her mouth and held it at her lower lip, with her tongue massaging the head. ?Here it is Bitch.? Rodderick grunted. I could see the base of his cock pulsing as it began to pump cum onto my wife?s waiting tongue. After the first few streams of cum had collected in her mouth, she again wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, never loosing eye contact with me as he continued to pump cum into her mouth. I was amazed that a man could cum so much. When he finally finished Gina pulled the still erect cock from her lips and pulled me to her, kissing me. As we kissed she pushed his hot cum from her mouth to mine. Our tongues then intertwined, playing together in the hot, sloppy pool of cum as we passed it from mouth to mouth until it had all been swallowed. Roderick was still leaned against the counter with his now softened cock dangling in front of us, covered in a shiny coat of cum and saliva. ?Clean him up, baby.? Gina instructed. I again looked to Rodderick for approval, and he responded by taking his cock and slapping it against my face. I took this as consent, and put the flaccid cock into my mouth, bathing it with my tongue as my wife watched. After a few moments Roderick pulled his cock from my mouth and offered it to my wife. ?You suck on this for a minute, and then I got to go.? He said. ?Maybe next time you can stay a little longer.? My wife said. ?You just let me know when.? Rodderick replied with a smile. I went into the kitchen to get a drink, and when I returned Rodderick was gone. ?That was incredible.? Gina sighed. ?Next time you should let him fuck you.? I said. Gina smiled as she slid down my body and licked the head of my rigid cock. ?I?ll call tomorrow and see if we can schedule another estimate.? 4354 1.75/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment