Friday, September 21, 2012

My Life As A Watcher (Part 2-5)

My life as a watcher (part 2) By BiSub For the next few months after Don left for college, my life returned to some level of normalcy, although I very much missed the erotic experiences I had with Don and my girlfriends. Toward the end of that year, I was really starting to wonder how I was going to replace those experiences, when the question was answered all by itself. When the fall semester of the universities let out, my next older brother came home and informed Mom and Dad that he didn't want to go to college anymore, and that he was going to stay with them for a while as he decided what he was going to do. There was an old style corner malt shoppe across the street from the high school. They had added video games and such and had become the high school hangout spot, and Jeff (my brother) got a job there. He was pretty good looking, and being an older college student, he became quite popular with the high school crowd. I often overheard girls talking about what a 'hunk' the guy in the malt shop was. Before going any further, I should tell you a bit about my family. I have three older brothers. Bill is 8 years older than me, Steve is 5 years older, and Jeff is three years older. I also have a sister, Denise, who is 4 years younger than I am, and another brother Rich, who is 6 years younger than me. Jeff and I were very competitive with each other growing up. He was more athletic than I was, but I tended to do better in school, and each of us was always trying to outdo each other. We lived in a fairly large house that we had purchased several years back. Most of the rooms were upstairs, but there was a basement that had two bedrooms in it. These two rooms shared a common wall, with that wall consisting of the two closets for the rooms. One of the rooms was quite a bit bigger than the other, and next to it's closet it had a real nice built in desk/dresser with a big mirror. When Jeff moved off to college, I got to move into the large bedroom in the basement (being the oldest at home). I very much enjoyed having a room in the basement away from the rest of the family. When Jeff moved back in, he managed to convince our parents to kick me out of the bigger room so he could have it. Not wanting to move back upstairs, I decided to move into the smaller basement room. It was while moving into this room that I made a very interesting discovery. I decided to thouroughly clean out the room, and take all the old junk out of the closet before moving in. While I was cleaning the closet, I noticed a square section of the wall that had obviously been redone just before we moved into the house. One Saturday when no one else was home, I decided to knock out this section of the wall, thinking I would find a hidden storage place I could keep some things I didn't want my folks to find. Instead, what I found was that a square the same size was knocked out of the wall in the other bedroom. This was hidden by the fact that the mirror in the built in desk was covering it. Only at this point did I discover that the 'mirror' was actually one-way glass. Thus I was standing in my closet looking into my brother's room. I went into Jeff's room and noticed that with the light on in my closet, you could tell that the mirror was one-way glass, so I got an old poster I had, put it on a frame and hung it over the opening, mentally reminding myself never to take it down unless the closet door was shut and the light turned off. I was thinking maybe I could catch my brother doing something I could use against him someday, so I was pretty stoked to try it out. Thing is, my brother didn't spend too much time in his room, and about the only I ever saw him doing was reading Playboys. (of course knowing where his Playboy stash was was somewhat useful!) Jeff had agreed to work weekends at the malt shop, in exchange for being allowed to come home early on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It so happened that one Tuesday my friends were busy doing other things, so I came home shortly after school. I was going to sneak in Jeff's room to borrow some magazines, but I noticed he was inside, and that he was talking to someone. Of course I immediately went into my closet and quietly removed the poster to see what was up. I was pretty excited to discover I might have something to use against Jeff in the future. There were a couple of bottles of beer opened on the end table, and he was rolling some joints out of what was quite obviously a bag of marijuana. What really got me going was when I discovered who he was with. Sitting in the chair across from his bed was Carrie Jensen. She was a senior who was one of the hottest babes in school. She was pretty stuck up though, and it seemed she thought herself better than most everyone in the school. The hole knocked in the walls meant that sound traveled pretty well, so I had to be very careful to not make any noise. This also meant that I could hear their conversation. "OK," Jeff said. "The beer is free, but if you want the pot, you will have to earn it." "And how am I supposed to earn it? I didn't bring any money with me." Carrie said. "Oh, I don't want your money. I want your underwear." "What?" "Your underwear. For every article of clothing you take off, I give you one hit. For your bra, I roll you a joint to take home with you. For your panties, I give you two joints. If you let me keep the bra and panties, you get to keep the rest of the bag of dope." Now, Carrie was considered by most a prude, because she was so stuck up. I was sure she was going to walk out on Jeff when he laid down the rules. The smile on her face told me otherwise. I was beginning to see that she was only stuck up and prude when it came to high school kids. "And when I am naked, I suppose you will want to have sex with me?" "Not today" he replied. "In fact, my clothes stay on today." "OK, it's a deal" she said and took off one of her shoes. Jeff gave her the joint and she took a long hit, followed by a short one. "Sorry, that was two hits. You will have to take of your other shoe." he took the joint and smoked it while she took off her shoe and both socks. She took ther two hits on the joint for the socks, and they talked for a while. She told him how much of a crush she had on him, explaining how all the boys in high school were just too immature. They traded hits on the joint, talking about school and music until she was down to just her bra and panties. At that point he finished the joint, and rolled out three more and put them in a ziploc bag. "You know what to do," he said. And she did it. Off came the bra, and I got to see the tits that were the subject of many a high school boys wet dreams. Carrie had big tits. It was one of the things that got so many guys so excited about her. I would guess they were probably about a 'D' cup, and there they stood, nipples erect, in all their glory. I had to fight myself not to make any noise when they fell out. "You have lovely breasts." my brother told her. "Thank you. It is all most of the boys in school ever look at. I go to talk to them, and they stare straight at my boobs. Do they think I am stupid or something? Like I am not going to notice they are trying to look down my shirt." Then she stood up and quickly lowered her panties to the floor. There, in plain view, stood Carrie in nothing but her birthday suit. There were many times in the halls at school I found myself mentally undressing this chick. She would walk past with her lovely ass and legs in the wonderful jeans she always wore, and I would stare and imagine what she would look like underneath. Now I didn't have to imagine. There she stood. She had a nice body, and wonderful looking legs, but I was drawn over and over to those great tits. Nice and full, and only slightly droopy (tits this big have to sag some). I also discovered that her beautiful blonde hair was natural in color as she had a wonderful mound of curly blonde pubic hair. "Why don't you take off your clothes and we can smoke another joint?" she said. "I already told you that my clothes were staying on today. Plus, you haven't earned another joint." "What about the three for taking off my underwear?" "Those are for you to take home with you, not for you to smoke here. If you want to smoke another one here, you will have to let me touch you." "Where?" "Anywhere and anyway I want, for as long as you are still smoking the weed!" "Deal." she said, and sat down on the bed next to him. She took a long drink on one of the beers while he rolled a new joint and lit it for her. She started to smoke it. "Stand up." he said. She stood, he moved toward her and immediately put both hands on those wonderful tits of hers. He would caress the full breasts, then move just his thumb and forefinger to gently pull at and tweak her nipple, then go back to fully caressing them, etc. She just closed her eyes and bit her lip. She was enjoying the attention he gave her. When he leaned down and gently began to lick her nipples she gasped and shuddered almost imperceptibly. His hands went to her marvelous ass as he licked and sucked and kissed her breasts and nipples. She was paying little attention to the joint in her hand and was losing herself in the passion of what he was doing. Then he sat her down, spread her legs, and began to slide a finger up and down her pussy as he continued his oral manipulation of her globes. Soon he had a finger easing in and out of her as he slowly began to lower his mouth across her abdomen. When he blew across her clit while still fingering her pussy, she let out a moan and fell back on the bed. Jeff began to eat her wonderful cunt with great enthusiasm. He obviously knew what he was doing as he had her writhing around on the bed out of control in complete ectasy. Soon she was shuddering and groaning in what appeared to be an intense orgasm, and he slowly began to ease up on her. "God, that was unbelievable," she said "that is the greatest thing I have ever felt... I need more... please make love to me!" "Not today. Come back on Thursday if you want more. More dope, more of me, more of everything." Then he just held her, caressing all over her body as she gently came down from her plateau. Soon she got up, put on her pants and shirt (leaving him her underwear), and took her 3 joints and bag of dope home with her. "I will see you Thursday," I could hear her say as she went out the door. You can be sure I was going to be there! To be continued ... 3253 1.34/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment