Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kim Cums Home

Kim Cums Home "Now this is really depressing," my wife Kim said as she read her mail. "What's that?" I asked. "It's an announcement of my high school twentieth reunion in July. It's hard to believe it's been that long," she said as she threw the packet in the trash. "I take it you don't want to go," I said in my typically observant manner. "You got that right. I haven't seen any of my classmates for at least ten years. Why, I haven't even been back there for longer than that," she continued. "They probably wouldn't even remember who I was and I would hate to be embarrassed because I didn't recognize most of them." Since I wasn't particularly excited about making a trip to some hick town in the midwest during the hottest part of the summer, I wasn't about to press the point. Still I did feel badly for Kim that she didn't have the same great memories of high school that I had. I wouldn't miss my reunions for anything. The reunion seemed to have been forgotten until I came home from work one night and found Kim involved in a phone conversation that went on for nearly half an hour. That was quite unusual for her because she hates talking on the phone. When she finally hung up I asked her who she'd been talking to. "Oh, that was Linda Thompson, or at least that's what her name used to be. She's one of my high school classmates." "What did she want and what were you two talking about for so long?" I asked as my curiosity was aroused. "She called to see if I was coming to the reunion. We just talked about old times and who was where these days. I guess I got kinda carried away," Kim replied. "Actually it was fun hearing about everybody. I hadn't thought much about them for so long that it's almost like they were really part of a different life. Then when she called it all seemed like just yesterday. Everything came back to me. It was pretty weird actually." "Well, I assume you told her that you weren't going to the reunion," I said. "Yes, I told her that when we started talking, but then after we'd talked awhile, I told her I'd think about it and get back to her. Would you mind terribly if we went?" Kim asked. "No, I guess not," I replied. "You've gone to several of mine so I guess I can tolerate one of yours. It's up to you, but we'd better make plans soon so I can get a vacation request in if we decide to go. OK?" "Thank you, sweetheart. I appreciate your understanding. I'll decide by this weekend. I promise." Before the weekend Kim had received two more calls from other classmates who were anxious to have her come to the reunion. Between the three of them Kim had become excited enough about the chance to renew old friendships that she decided to go. We both put in our vacation requests and got our affairs in order so that we could take a few days off to make the trip. The kids would stay with Kim's sister who lived about fifty miles away. They were excited about the chance to see their cousins so that was not a problem. Our next door neighbors would watch our house and take in the newspapers and mail. Whenever we talked about the reunion it was obvious that Kim was nervous about it. "I wonder what Granville is like after all these years," she said one night. "It's been so long since I've been back there. The last time was just before the folks moved to Arizona and that's been almost fifteen years now." "Well, a lot of the small towns in that part of the country haven't fared too well these last several years," I told her. "I'd be prepared for some changes for the worse in that regard. Remember though that we're not going there to see the sights. Let's focus on the people in your class. Where did you put your high school yearbooks?" "Hey. Good idea," Kim replied. "I think they're in the cedar chest in the spare bedroom. I'll see if I can find them." Kim found the yearbooks and we spent one Sunday afternoon looking through them. She got a real kick out of it. She paged through the books and made comments about the members of her class. We both had a good laugh the first time we came across Kim's picture. She was as skinny as a rail and her black hair was very straight and hung half way to her waist. "Wow, have you ever changed!" I said. "I wouldn't have even recognized you." I thought some of the girls in her class were pretty cute, but considering how much Kim had changed since then, I didn't take much note of them. She did point out Betty Hopkins who had been homecoming queen. "The girls were all so jealous of her," Kim said. "I really didn't like her much though. She thought she was hot stuff. I was one of several of the girls in class that she wouldn't even talk to." As we got to the sports section, Kim's comments about a couple of the guys caught my attention. "That's Tommy Wendell," she said. "He was the first guy to try to get in my pants. That guy just wouldn't take no for an answer. He started in on me when we were freshmen and he didn't quit until we graduated." "Well, did he succeed?" I asked, my curiosity piqued. "Heavens no," she replied with a laugh. "I think if he'd been successful, he would have left me alone. He had a reputation of trying with all the girls. I think he actually succeeded with some of them, but that's hard to say. Guys back then used to brag that they did it regardless of the truth, and the girls certainly wouldn't admit it for fear of getting a reputation. The only ones we could be sure of were the two that got pregnant." "You mean there were no virgin births in Granville?" I asked with a laugh. "You know we had one of those in my high school. The girl insisted that she'd never done it. At first she insisted that she wasn't really pregnant, but she maintained she was a virgin even after the baby was born. The strange thing was I think her parents believed her. All of us guys thought it was hilariously funny at the time, but I guess it was really pretty sad. The girl was really pretty messed up, and I'm sure her baby must have had it pretty tough." "There's Bobby Kincaid," Kim said as she excitedly pointed at the picture of a kid with long hair and a very bad complexion. "He was the first real love of my life. Now looking at that awful picture I can't imagine what I saw in him, but then I thought the sun rose and set on him. He could do anything he wanted...well almost anything...with me. We had some pretty hot times at the drive-in together." "Exactly how much is 'almost anything,'" I asked as again my wife had piqued my curiosity about her early romantic and sexual adventures.'' "Well, we never went all the way, but we came close a few times. I think if he'd have had the foresight to buy a rubber, I would have let him do it. Unfortunately, he didn't, so we just played around with each other using our hands. His cock was the first one that I ever saw...or played with. I remember I was so impressed by how it got hard...and how big it was. Boy, was I naive," Kim said with a laugh. We completed the review of her yearbooks without any further comments about romantic or sexual entanglements. "Are those two guys the only two that ever tried to make it with you?" I asked. "Yes, in high school anyway. I wasn't sexually active in high school. That's a bad habit I didn't acquire until college. Even then everything would have been OK if some upperclassman hadn't taken me to the homecoming dance in my sophomore year, and then seduced me before he took me home. I'd tell you more about that, but I think you already know about it since you were there," my wife replied as she jabbed me with her elbow. Kim has always maintained that I was the first and only man that she'd slept with. I've always had suspicions about that because she seemed so accomplished at some things, particularly fellatio. She also seemed to know exactly what she wanted from me when we made love. Maybe she's just a fast learner with a lot of natural ability, but I still wonder about that. A week before we were due to leave, Kim began selecting her wardrobe for the trip. Her anxiety was growing by the day as she anticipated seeing her classmates for the first time in many years. "I look so much older," she said apprehensively. "Ahh, but you look so much better, too," I chimed in. "You will be the envy of every woman there as all their husbands give you the eye." I meant what I said because in the intervening years Kim's figure had filled out somewhat. She was still quite slender... slinky might be a better description. She doesn't have large breasts but her proportions look perfect...at least in my book. A year or so ago she adopted a new hair style. She now keeps it cut very short on the sides and back and the top is almost like a long crew cut. It stands up but still is soft looking. The effect is really striking. We rarely go out but what I notice guys giving her the once over. I always enjoy imagining the dirty thoughts that are going through their minds. "Denny, you old sweet-talker, you," Kim said as she gave me a kiss. "Just for that why don't you pick out what I should wear to the big event." "That's easy," I replied. "The red and black outfit would be perfect. You know it's my favorite." I was referring to a skirt and blazer outfit that I bought her for Valentine's Day. The fitted knee length skirt was black and the tailored blazer was bright red. She wore it with a sheer black blouse and black hose. With her dark hair and dark brown eyes, she looked stunning in it. "Good idea," she replied. "I like that outfit too, but maybe that's because of the way you look at me when I wear it." "I'm not the only one who looks at you that way," I said with a laugh. "Every guy around looks at you that way and probably thinks the same thing." "Oh, those dirty men," Kim said with a giggle. "If you really think they're doing that, doesn't that make you crazy?" she asked. "Heavens no!" I replied emphatically. "I get a kick out of it. After all, I know that I'm the lucky guy who gets to take you home and really do what they can only fantasize about." "Do you mean to say that you think other men fantasize about having sex with me? Is that what you meant? I really doubt that," Kim said in disbelief. "I hate to disillusion you, my dear, but I know better. I've heard the comments some of them have made, particularly if they don't know I'm your husband. Even some of my friends have told me that if you weren't my wife they'd love to get you in the sack." "Dennis, you're kidding. You mean other men make comments like that to you about your wife? Doesn't that bother you?" Kim asked as she pondered my remark. "I know I would sure be upset if I heard other women speculate about what you'd be like in bed." "Well, I don't think you need to worry much about that. First of all I don't think women talk like that...at least not nearly as much as men do. Furthermore, I can't think of very many of your female friends that would interest me in that way." "They better not!" Kim said firmly. The next few days passed slowly. I had to reassure Kim frequently that she wouldn't be the ugliest or oldest looking woman there. I found it hard to do at times because I was absolutely certain that my wife would make the other women there look like wallpaper. Conveying that perception in a convincing fashion proved very hard to do nonetheless. The reunion was to begin with a cocktail party and banquet on Friday evening, and we planned to arrive early that afternoon. In fact the reunion started early for us. As we were walking from our gate at the airport to pick up the rental car which we would drive the last forty miles to Granville, we heard a woman shouting "Kim! Kim Jackson! Is that you, Kim?" Kim stopped in her tracks and looked around. She was startled to hear her maiden name being called. "I wonder who that was? Whoever it was, I'll bet they're looking for another Kim Jackson," she said as she started walking again. "Kim, please wait," the voice called again. This time it was much closer. We paused and looked around again. Finally we spotted a woman as she came running out of the crowd. As she ran, the armload of bags and other paraphernalia that she'd been carrying came loose and scattered across the terminal floor. Kim and I helped her gather up her stuff, still without a clue as to who this woman was. "Oh, thanks Kim," the woman finally said as everything was reassembled. Then she noticed Kim's look of bewilderment. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said. "I guess we'd all better get used to this. I'm Connie Karnowski...Connie Lynch actually back then." Suddenly Kim's eyes lit up as she recognized her former lab partner from senior biology class. "Gee, I'm sorry, Connie," she said. "I just knew this was going to happen. That's why I didn't really want to come. I'm afraid I'm not going to recognize anyone here. They'll all think I'm such a snob and I don't mean to be." "Oh, heavens Kim. Don't worry about it," Connie went on. "I only thought I recognized you because of your hair. I've never known anyone else with such black hair. The hair color looks like the only thing about you that hasn't changed though. Kim you look terrific!" "Gee, thanks Connie. You're looking pretty darn good yourself," Kim said fibbing just a little. I didn't remember Connie's picture from the yearbook, but she easily looked five years or more older than Kim, and she had a tired look about her. "Oh, Connie, I'd like for you to meet my husband Dennis...Dennis Drake." "Hi, Dennis," Connie said as she extended her hand. "Gee, you're a sweet guy to come to something like this. John, my husband, said he'd rather spend a weekend visiting my mother than come to something like this where all of the classmates are busy reminiscing while their spouses try to make small talk for two days. Well, I took him up on his offer. Next month we're going to go visit my mother. That'll fix him." Kim and I both laughed. Connie was obviously a very outgoing person with a good sense of humor. "If things get boring this weekend," I thought to myself, "I can probably have a few laughs chatting with Connie." Connie hadn't arranged for her transportation from the airport to Granville so we invited her to come with us. We got our car and were on our way. It was a laugh filled trip as Kim and Connie discussed some of the foolishness that went on their lab class. As we checked into our room at the hotel where the reunion was being held we ran into two more of Kim's classmates. Fortunately she spotted them first and recognized them. They also remembered her and complimented her on how great she looked. "Wait 'til you see her at the banquet," I thought to myself. We had some time to kill before it was time to get dressed so I was prepared to just sit in the room and relax until I heard "Dennis. Did you bring the toothpaste?" Of course I hadn't because I thought she had. This meant I had to make a quick trip to the store. Kim went along in case she might see something else she needed. We got the toothpaste and some cotton balls at the local drug store, and then we spent some time driving around Granville. We found the old drive-in root beer stand that Kim had fond memories of. A black cow and a chocolate malt later we left off down the country road that Kim remembered as the route to the gravel pit where all of the kids went to park and make out. We found the driveway to the place but it was all barricaded up. Apparently the local authorities didn't want any shenanigans going on there any more. "I wonder where they go now," Kim said as she mourned the loss of one of the places that she apparently had some fond memories of. "It's really a shame that they couldn't leave well enough alone." "You make it sound like this was really an important part of your life," I said jokingly. "Well, it was...in a way, I guess. Remember my telling you about Bobby Kincaid. Well, this is where he and I used to go. If we'd ever done it this is where we would have done it," she explained. "I guess that sounded pretty silly didn't it," she went on as she laughed at herself. "It's time to head back and get ready for the party," I said looking at my watch. "I'm anxious to get there and see everyone's reaction when they see how great Kim Jackson Drake looks after twenty years." "Thank you darling," Kim said as she gave me a kiss. "I appreciate your support, but you know, I'm really nervous about it." I watched with delighted interest as Kim got dressed for the party. She'd brought a very sexy black lace camisole, matching bikini panties and black thigh high stockings to wear under the black blouse and skirt. "Why aren't you wearing a garter belt?" I asked. I'm a big garter belt fan. "You can't wear a garter belt under a skirt that tight," she explained. "The bumps of the garters would show. It just wouldn't look nice. I'll wear a garter belt tomorrow for the tour and lunch. OK?" "Sounds delicious to me," I replied. I didn't normally watch Kim dress or even undress so I was thoroughly enjoying the wonderful sight of my sexy wife in her very sexy underwear. "You know it's almost too bad that all of the guys can't see how sexy you look underneath that suit," I said as I watched her put on her sheer black blouse. "Yeah sure," Kim replied, "as though you'd really let them and as though they really cared." "Oh they'd care all right," I countered. "I'll bet there isn't a guy there tonight that wouldn't give his eye teeth to see you just like this." "Well, that's very interesting, but I guess they'll just have to keep their eye teeth. Are my stockings straight?" The black thigh highs that Kim was going to wear had a seam in them. I helped her straighten them and grabbed a couple of feels of her private parts in the process. "My aren't we feeling frisky tonight," she said with a laugh. I don't normally like to arrive late for anything, but tonight I really hoped that there would be a lot of other people already at the cocktail party when we arrived. Then I knew all the heads in the room would turn when they saw Kim entering. All of the men would lustfully and jealously stare as my sexy wife and I made our way across the room. That's what I imagined and that's pretty much what happened. I would guess there were fifty or more people in the room when we got there. When Kim and I entered I noticed heads begin to turn. By the time we had crossed the room to the bar, I felt fifty pairs of eyes on us. Kim seemed very self-conscious as she sensed the stares too. "Did I forget to put something on," she said. "What are they staring at?" "They're staring at you, my sexy wife. They're staring at you because you are the most spectacular sight in the room. I almost feel sorry for those other men who are here with such ordinary looking wives." "Cut it out," she said as she gave me a nudge. I was barely able to get us our drinks before we were surrounded by her classmates. "Kim, it's great to see you." "Kim, you look wonderful." "Kim, I hardly recognized you." and so on. I suddenly felt in the way as the men and women she'd gone to school with clamored for my wife's attention. I found an opening in the crowd and sneaked through. There was a group of three or four guys standing over in the corner talking. I went to join them. "Hi," one of the men said as he extended his hand. "I'm Jack Martins. I take it you're a class spouse like the rest of us." "That I am," I replied as I shook his hand. "I'm Dennis Drake." The others in the circle introduced themselves as well. "Is that your wife in the red jacket?" Jack asked as he looked over at the crowd around Kim. "Yes, it sure is," I said proudly. "She's some fine looking woman," he said as he continued to look over at my wife. Then I noticed him shake his head before finally returning his attention to our group. The other men and I spent the next forty-five minutes making small talk about where we were from, what we did for a living, our hobbies, our kids, etc. It was pleasant enough so I wasn't getting bored but my real attention was watching Kim as she engaged in conversations with various people around the room. First her conversations were mostly with women, but then I noticed that she chatted with a series of guys. I wondered if any of them were the "Tommy" or "Bobby" that she'd pointed out in the yearbook. I really couldn't tell. "Who's that good looking babe over there?" a new member of our group asked as he pointed at Kim. "Oh, that's Dennis' wife," one of the others replied. "She's really pretty nice, huh?" I found it hard to keep a straight face as I heard other men discuss my wife. Perhaps it's because all of us in the group were strangers and mostly from out of town, but I'd never been in a situation where such a discussion went on so openly before. I loved it. It was almost as though they didn't know I was there. The cocktail party finally came to a close and we were all called into the hotel ballroom for dinner. I finally found Kim and dragged her out of conversation with another of her male classmates. We found our table and sat down. "How are you doing?" Kim asked. "I'm really sorry for abandoning you like that. I guess I got carried away when I saw all of my old friends. "Don't worry about it, sweetheart," I assured her. "This weekend is for you. Enjoy your friends. Do anything you want. I won't mind." "Thank you, darling, for being so understanding. Anything I want, huh? Now that's an interesting thought. But seriously I'm sure glad we came. It's not nearly as traumatic as I thought it would be." "For you I'm sure it's not," I agreed. "The crowd was all dazzled when they saw you. Even the husbands I was talking to wanted to know who the good looking babe in the red jacket was." "Dennis, please don't make fun. I'm nervous enough as it is." "Kim, I'm not kidding. Almost every guy who walked in asked who you were. Then I stood there and busted my buttons as one of the others would tell them 'oh, that's Dennis' wife.' Believe me, sweetheart, you are the star of the show...just like I knew you would be. By the way, have either of your old boyfriends shown up?" "Who? You mean Bobby? Yes, he's here. We chatted for awhile. Boy, has he changed. You wouldn't recognize him now. Who else do you mean?" "That Tommy guy who you said was always trying to get into your pants." "Oh, yeah. He's here too. He's still trying too," Kim said as she smiled and turned red. "I can't believe the guy. He started coming on to me with two of my old girlfriends standing right there. When I looked around at them for help, he said 'just ask them, Kim. I'm a treat that you shouldn't deny yourself. They know.' Neither of the women denied it either. I must say he's a lot better looking now than he was in high school too. Since he and both of the gals I was talking to still live around here, maybe they're more recent conquests. I don't really think any of the girls would let him near them in school." "Holy shit! I guess it's just like old times then," I said. "Yes, unfortunately so in some ways. By the way, who did you talk to?" Kim asked. I named as many as the men as I could remember. "You were talking to Jack Martins?" she said in dismay. "Why did you do that?" "He was part of the group I ran into," I said. "Why? What's the problem? He seems like a really nice guy." "Well, he's Betty Hopkins husband. Remember her? She was homecoming queen. The snooty one I told you about." "Oh, yeah, I remember. Well, I didn't meet her. I just talked to her husband, and like I said, he seemed pretty nice. He even said how great he thought you looked." "Oh, really? Now isn't that a switch. His wife did finally come up to me and say 'hi' but I only think she did it because I seemed to be getting all of the attention and no one was talking to her. Anyhow, she made some catty remark about having taken some guy away from me in school. I didn't understand who or what she was talking about, but she didn't wait around to elaborate or answer questions. Boy, now there's a woman that has really changed...physically that is." "Oh, yeah. For the worse, I would guess," I conjectured. "For sure. See her. She's sitting over there on the other side of the third table over. That's her husband Jack on her left." I found who Kim was referring to and she was certainly right. It looked like life had been too good to Betty...about fifty pounds too good. As I watched she puffed on a cigarette and then coughed. She was no longer a pretty sight. The rest of the guests at our table found their way in and we all introduced ourselves. Kim hadn't known any of them well in school so most of the dinner conversation centered around identifying mutual friends and acquaintances. I was glad when the "brief program" got underway. That meant that the dancing would start soon. Dignitaries were introduced and two classmates who had come from homes overseas were recognized for their long trip. There was a moment of silence for those classmates who were known to be deceased and a very brief speech by the class president. At long last the mistress of ceremonies announced that the DJ was open to requests and would work until midnight. Kim went to freshen up a bit before we danced one dance together. While we stood on the dance floor waiting for the next dance to start a guy came up and asked if he could dance with Kim. I only got to dance with my wife a few more times all night. After she'd been on the floor for several songs, she finally came back to the table with some guy in tow. "Honey, I'd like for you to meet Tom Wendell," she said. She winked at me as she said "remember, I pointed him out in the yearbook." "Oh, yeah, sure," I replied as I remembered that he was the guy who wouldn't take no for an answer. Kim and Tom went back out to the dance floor while I wondered exactly where his moves on my wife might lead. I was about to find out. A dance or two later Kim came back to the table alone and sat down next to me. "Sweetheart, did you really mean it when you said I could do anything tonight. I mean did you mean..." then her voice trailed off. "Of course you didn't. I've got no business even thinking about something so foolish," she answered herself as she started to get up. I reached for her arm and pulled her back down in her chair. "Darling, I meant ANYTHING. Anything at all." As a mischievous smile spread across her face, she said "then could I have the key to our room?" I handed her the key and whispered "there is only one thing. No wet spot on my side of the bed. OK?" My wife gave me a funny look before she smiled and said "OK, I guess that's fair. Thank you sweetheart. I'll be back as soon as possible." I was about to ask who the lucky guy was when I saw "Tommy" standing nearby with a "I'm-about-to-get-the-best-piece-of-ass-of- my-life" grin on his face. "Tonight's your lucky night, Tommy old boy," I thought to myself. "You're lucky you didn't succeed with her until now because once you've had Kim, no other woman will satisfy you." I don't remember a thing about the next forty-five minutes or so except that my thoughts were filled with visions of my naked wife cavorting with another man in our bed. I pictured his glee when he found that her pussy lips were shaved. I pictured his bliss as my wife's expert tongue washed over the head of his hard cock. I pictured Kim's sigh as she felt her pussy lips being forced open by only the second cock she'd known in her whole life. I pictured their mutual passion as he filled my wife with a load of his hot cum. I was roused from my trance by someone tugging on my arm. "Honey, I'm back," I heard a voice saying. "Are you all right?" she went on to ask. "Huh?" I grunted as I suddenly came to. "Oh, hi. You back already?" I said groggily. "Yes, I'm back and I'm sorry that it took a little longer than I expected, but are you OK?" Kim asked again. "Sure, I'm fine. Did you have a good time?" "Yes, it was felt sort of strange at first doing something like that, but once I got into it, it was fun. I hope you're not upset with me for it," my wife whispered in my ear. "Does this look like I'm upset?" I said as I pointed to my hard dick. "It sure doesn't. I hope you save that thought for later tonight," Kim concluded. "Do you mind if I dance some more?" After several more dances Kim came back to the table as a DJ put on a slow dance. She took my hand to pull me up to dance with her. "It's your turn, mister," she said as she led me to an open spot on the floor. "Dennis, I'm really sorry for leaving you alone so much. I feel kinda guilty about that." "Don't worry about it," I assured her again. "Actually I get a strange sort of kick out of seeing the men get so excited about dancing with you." "Some of them have been more excited that you think," she said. "I'm surprised how often I've noticed lumps in guy's pants. Most of them are pretty embarrassed about them too. I must admit they don't bother me though. In fact, it's pretty flattering to know that I have that effect on them." "Speaking of lumps," I responded, "did you have fun taking care of Tommy's lump?" "Yes, like I said, once I got over being nervous about it, we had fun. Oh, and by the way, you'll be relieved to know that although there's a big wet spot, it's all on my side of the bed." "He came a lot?" I asked. "He came twice," Kim replied. "I've never known a man to get hard again so fast. Maybe that's part of his charm," she said with a laugh. "Anyway I want you to know that he's not as good as I'm used to. I guess I'm spoiled, but at least I think I finally got me out of his system...and him out of mine." "Good, and as you can tell, hearing you talk about it gives me a lump too." I pressed my hard cock against Kim as I pulled her too me. "I hope you'll be up to taking care of that problem later." "For sure," my wife replied, "but there is something I wanted to ask you. Would you think I'm a slut if I said I wanted to do it one more time?" "Bobby?" I asked. "Umhm," she replied. "He had a pretty big lump when we were dancing and I mentioned to him that maybe tonight I'd like to finish what we started more than twenty years ago. I thought the guy was going to have a stroke right here on the dance floor, he got so excited. Would you mind if I did him too?" "Anything still goes," I replied as I felt my cock jerk at the thought. "You still have the key." "Yes, but this time we'll go to his room. His wife isn't here with him. I thought about using our room again, but the bed definitely looks like someone got laid in it, and I don't want Bobby to get the idea that I'm a slut. Understand?" "Yes, I agree," I said as the DJ changed the tempo. "Go have a good time. I'll see you in a bit. I love you." We kissed before my wife left to spend some time in bed with the second man she'd been with this evening. This time Kim was gone for more than an hour. Most of the crowd had already left for private parties, and the DJ had just called for the last dance when she came back to the table. This time she was smiling but she looked more like she'd just been up to something. Her makeup was smeared and her skirt was badly wrinkled. "Hi sweetheart," I greeted her. "I guess I don't have to ask if you had a good time. It shows." "Do I look really terrible?" Kim asked. "I did my best to get myself back together, but my makeup is in our room and I was afraid that if I took time to go touch up, the party would be over and you'd be here waiting by yourself. Let's just go upstairs before I run into anyone. OK? I'm sorry." "Oh, don't worry about it. I hope you had fun." "Yes, it was a lot of fun. I'll tell you about it on the way to the room," Kim said as we got up to leave. As we walked into the lobby and took the elevator to our floor, Kim gave me a blow-by-blow and stroke-by-stroke recount of her time with her old high school flame. "The reason I was gone so long and look like such a mess is that we did it the first time in the back seat of his car...you know, for old time's sake. He was even going to drive out to the gravel pit until I told him it was closed off. We just stayed out in the parking lot instead. It was really exciting. I thought Betty and Jack Martins were going to see us because they walked by while we were doing it. I don't think they did though." "I'll bet Betty would really be pissed if she knew that you were screwing the men in the class when they probably won't even give her the time of day anymore," I said with a laugh. "That would be poetic justice, I guess." My cock got hard again as I pictured my wife getting fucked in the back seat of her old boyfriend's car, and possibly being seen doing it. "After we'd done it once there, we came back in and went up to Bobby's room. Then we did it again...twice. I don't know what caused it, but I've never seen men get hard so often as those two did tonight." "That's easy to explain," I replied. "It only happens to men who are with an extremely sexy and attractive woman. You really got both of them excited. Both men had a night with you that they'll never forget, but neither one will ever have another one like it." "Thanks sweetheart. You make the slutty way I've behaved tonight seem almost noble. I'll just accept your gallant explanation. It makes me feel a lot better about things." The elevator door opened on our floor, and we practically ran down the hall to our room. "I think you owe me this last dance," I said as we closed the door to our room. "You're right, sweet husband," she agreed as she knelt before me, took my hard cock out of my pants and sucked it into her mouth. She stopped just before I came, and we quickly undressed and hopped into bed. I always eat Kim before we fuck so I started to do so again. She tried to stop me saying she was a mess "down there" but I persisted. I admit I felt some trepidation as my tongue first entered her messy, cum filled slit, but I found the sensation of eating her after other men had fucked her to be wildly erotic. The taste of cum mixed with Kim's own pussy juices was remarkably appealing as well. I could have gone on for a long time loving my wife's cunt with my tongue, but she pulled me away saying "I need to be fucked. Denny, please fuck me." I obliged her and was able to make her cum once before I shot her full of one more load of hot cum. Within minutes Kim fell asleep. I laid awake for quite awhile as visions of Kim and her two lovers of the night bounced around in my head. It had been a landmark evening in our relationship, and I wondered where tonight's breakthrough might lead. The next morning Kim woke up with a case of morning-after guilt. It took me a while to convince her that I wasn't upset with her about what had happened last night. Finally she felt better and was even able to laugh about how silly it felt for a thirty-eight year old woman to be having sex in the back seat of a car. "If you'd told me before we left home that'd I be doing that, even with my own husband, I'd have said you were nuts. It sure was fun though," my wife finally admitted. "Next time I try it, I'm going to wear something more comfortable than a tight skirt." Since the weather was hot, and we would be outdoors part of the day, Kim chose a bright multi-colored sundress to wear for the day. She kept her promise and under it she wore a light blue bra, panties and garter belt set with matching stockings. The outfit was very sexy and again I knew that my wife would be the center of attention. As she stood in front of the window of our room I noticed that the contours of her delicious body were quite evident. I thought about suggesting that she wear a slip, but decided against it. The possibility of others seeing so much of my wife's body was a big turn on. We were ready early enough to go down to the coffeeshop for something to eat before the day's events began. As luck would have it the first person we ran into was Tommy Wendell. When he saw Kim he flashed a big smile and offered a warm "hi. How are you this morning?" Kim tried to avoid eye contact with him. I finally answered for us saying "we're both fine, thanks." Then I said something that I thought was rather funny, but Kim blushed a thousand shades of red. "How did you enjoy the banquet and dance last night?" I asked. "It was spectacular. I've never had such a wonderful time," he answered. "How about you two?" "We enjoyed it too," I replied. "I think Kim had a particularly good time, didn't you, sweetheart?" As soon as we sat down Kim said "why did you have to say that? I'm so embarrassed I could die." "Kim, he knows that I know what you two did last night. He was standing there watching as you asked me for the key. I saw the grin on his face as he anticipated getting into my wife's pants. I think it would be rather silly to act as if it hadn't happened, but I apologize if I upset you." "I guess you're right," she said after a brief pause. "I did what I did, so I have to live with it." "Hey, it's my understanding that everyone involved...you, Tommy and I...all enjoyed what happened. It will be one of the things about this reunion that we'll all have fond memories of for years to come." "Yeah, and the other special memory is that I got laid in the back seat of a car. Is there something wrong with this picture?" Kim replied still struggling with her virtue. "It sounds like more fun than I've had at any of my reunions...and more fun than most of the others have had at this one," I replied. "I mean it's not like you're some promiscuous slut who does this sort of thing regularly. These are very special circumstances which I think excuse doing some unusual things." "Look, Dennis, I admit I had a real good time last night. I guess I'm still having a hard time accepting that what I did was really OK. Understand?" "Understand. Now let's eat our breakfast and get on with our day. I'm not upset...AT ALL. In fact, I want to make it very clear that since the reunion is still going on my permission to do "absolutely anything" still stands. You don't even need to ask about it if something comes up. I just want you to tell me about it later though. OK?" "I guess," Kim replied, still doubtful. The agenda for the day was a tour of the new (sort of) school buildings, a couple of sample classes in the science and compuer departments and then lunch in the cafeteria. The tour was a rather loosely organized event with small groups going from room to room at pretty much their own pace. In each room a member of the staff or an upperclass student would tell a little about what went on in that room. Kim and I got separated frequently because she got involved in many different conversations as our group circulated through the comples. I usually knew generally where she was, but about an hour into the tour I lost track of her. I didn't take much notice or worry about her thinking she may have just slipped back into another group. I was surprised when she came rushing up to me just as the tour was ending...again with a big smile on her face. It dawned on me what had happened, but I didn't have a clue as to who it happened with. "Hi darling," she said breathlessly. "Did I miss anything?" "Not much," I replied. "Who was the lucky guy this time?" I asked with a smile. "Well, you'll never guess," she replied. Kim didn't seem the least bit concerned that I had figured out what she'd been doing. I liked that. "You're right," I replied. "How about a hint?" "Well," she began obviously ignoring my comment, "Jack Martins saw Bobby and me together last night. First he saw us as we left the hotel to go to his car. Then he recognized my red blazer when he and Betty walked past Bobby's car. "'Kim,' he said, that sure looked like you two were having fun out there in the parking lot. I sure would love to have some fun like that too. I don't think you'd want a nice guy like Dennis to know what his wife was doing while he was cooling his heels in the ballroom, now would you?'" "What did you say to him?" I asked. "I said well, Jack, as a matter of fact Dennis knows all about it so don't worry about being burdened with some sensitive secret. I wouldn't think of cheating on my husband and not telling him about it.' You should have seen the look on his face. It was priceless. I got sort of mad for a minute thinking that he wanted to blackmail me into having sex with him. Then an evil thought popped into my head. I had the perfect chance to get even with a classmate for the rotten way she's always treated me, and to have some fun of my own in the process." "I said Jack, I won't do that sort of thing with a guy because he tries to blackmail me into it, but I will do it if I think the guy is worth fucking. Where would you like to do it?' His jaw hit the floor and I thought for a minute he might have a heart attack from the shock, but he recovered quickly. We took off for the gym because he remembered seeing some wrestling mats there. That's were we did it." "Wow!" was all I could say. My cock sprang to life as I followed Kim's account, and as we entered the room for our first sample class the bulge in my pants must have been visible. I quickly found an empty seat and sat down. I don't recall a thing about the class. I kept visualizing Kim's encounter with the homecoming queen's husband. Nothing more happened for the rest of the day. The official functions of the reunion ended mid-afternoon on Saturday, but there as an informal pizza party Saturday night which many of us from out of town attended. The Martins were there and I chatted with Jack but no mention was made of his tryst with my wife. He did reiterate his earlier comment that she was a very attractive woman. The next morning as we were packing and getting ready to leave, the phone rang. A man's voice asked "is Kim there?" I handed the phone to my wife. "Oh, hi Bob...we're getting ready to check out now but we plan to have breakfast first. Actually our plane doesn't leave until after noon...oh, heavens, I don't know about doing that" she replied as her face turned bright red. "Just a sec," she continued. Then she put her hand over the phone. "Sweetheart, Bobby wants to know if he and I could get together for a bit before we leave. Would you mind? I know the reunion's over and all." I smiled as I thought for a moment. "Go ahead," I acquiesced. "The anything goes' applies to the whole weekend as far as I'm concerned and the weekend isn't over yet. When we get home we'd better talk about it again though. OK?" "You sure?" she asked. "I don't mind saying no. I've had my fling with Bobby. I'll understand." "If you'd like to go, go. It's up to you." Well, my wife and Bobby spent another hour together while I checked out and read the Sunday paper in the coffeeshop. When she came in to get me she was wearing a big smile again, but apparently she wasn't wearing part of her normal apparel. "Sweetheart, would you mind if I got in my suitcase?" she asked. "No. Why?" I asked. "I need another pair of panties," she replied as she blushed. "Huh?" "I gave my other ones to Bobby as a souvenir...silly, huh?" I laughed and went to get her suitcase. I had a hard-on the entire flight home. Kim gave me even more detailed accounts of each of her reunion unions. After that we talked about how we each felt about her temporary freedom and decided two things. First, although we both greatly enjoyed what happened, we don't want to do anything like that at home. There are too many complications and risks involved. Second, we will make it a point at least once a year to get away where we can do it. Next time we'll try it for a week. "I can't wait," Kim said as we got off the plane. I can't wait either. 9519 1.42/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment