Sunday, September 30, 2012

Beth And Friends

BETH AND FRIENDS By Brutus Reality Comes To Beth. The following story is true; and takes place about 25 years ago when I was stationed in the Air Force in the southern portion of the United States. I have kept this story inside me for the last 25 years, not even mentioning it to my closet friends. My wife Beth an I were recently married, and lived in a small trailer park out side the near by Air Force base, which was so close you could hear aircraft land and take off all night. Being newly weds, like many; we explored all the things about each most all other newly wed explored. For example, one night she woke me out of a sound sleep and wanted me to have anal sex with her, well, for the next 25 years this never happened again. I do not know when it began, nor do I remember what might have triggered it, but, I have always fantasized about watching her make love to another man. At least I thought I did! Back in the day, it seemed we were much more open about sex; and from time-to-time we would discuss some of our fantasies with each other. One day before we fucked I brought the subject up; she listened intensely and added she had about the same dream, but with many men taking her at the same time. I finished my portion of the fantasy by saying, but not really; it is nice to fantasize but let keep it as a fantasy. I was never sure how I would really react to seeing much less lending my wife to others in real life. My wife of course agreed and from time-to-time we shared this and other fantasies. Things started to go through my head, I began to wonder time-after-time about one of my friends making love to my wife. I thought if I pushed it, I could get her to go along with the idea, but I just could not ask one of my friends to fuck my wife. My squadron was small and if I entrusted someone with this idea the word would for sure get all over and I did not need this, so it stayed just a fantasy. My best friend Don, was about to get out of the Air Force; we had been together for about 4 years though think-and-thin, and we were friend before I met my wife. He was always around the trailer and my wife always accepted him as part of the family, he was always ready with a beer or to take us out to dinner or just to hang out. One day while Don was over we got into a game of strip poker and my wife lost, we all ended up sitting around the TV nude for the rest of the evening. It sounds funny, but that is how open we were in those days. Often Don would let himself in, my wife and I would be in the back of the trailer fucking up a storm, rocking the trailer back and forth, and he would simply make himself a sandwich or watch TV until we were though. My imagination started up again about watching my wife with another man and my friend Don was about to get out of the military and move away I though "Why Not Give It Try". But, how could I get this accomplished I did not have much time. Generally, the military gives you a month-or-so of off-duty before you get out and I knew this was the time frame to get this accomplished if I could get things setup. One day before my wife and I fucked I brought this up to my wife as a fantasy and she got hot as hell. I then pushed a little further and suggested. Don was getting out and if we really wanted this to happen we would need to act quickly. She seemed receptive so I press a little harder, how about next Saturday I suggested. At this, she realized I try to take our fantasy and make it a reality. She said "hell no, what are you talking about I married you not Don; and if I want to fuck Don I would have married Don". I had to think quickly, she must think I am sick so I said "not really, I was just fantasizing". I waited for a response; a response meant I saved the situation. She grabbed my hand and we walked back into the back bedroom and fucked our brains out. Latter, on Wednesday Don came by and said he was leave for good next week and glad to get out. We had a few beers and Don and I went out for some KFC take out. Along the way I was contemplating telling Don about the entire fantasy, but just could not bring myself to do it. When we returned, my wife had a salad and beers waiting for us and the entire idea left my mind. We eat ourselves stuffed and sat back talking about all the good times we had, conveniently forgetting about all the bad time in the last 4 years. About 10PM Don left, and so did my dream of making my fantasy into reality, or so I thought. The following Saturday started slow, my wife had gone out to do some shopping and returned about 9AM. As she stood in the kitchen putting away the items she had just brought home she told me "Let's take your fantasy to the next level". Playing it slow this time, I asked here "what do you mean"? Well she said, "you remember my fantasy about being taken:"? I said "Ya". She said, "You tie me up, blind fold me, go out for a few minutes and when you return you pretend you are some one else and I will build my own fantasy". I thought to myself, I could still salvage the situation with my friend Don and my wife so I quickly agreed thinking what the hell. So after all the groceries were put away I suggested tying here up right in the kitchen laying face forward on the kitchen table. She agreed. I went out the shed to get some rope I had left over. I tied her hands together in back of her at the waist. Then placed a small whiffle back into her mouth and tie it fast with a cloth napkin. Then I fashioned a blind fold out of medical gauss wrapping her eyes. I then placed 2 pillows from the sofa on the table so that it would not be too uncomfortable and tied her face down on the kitchen table. Looping the rope though her arm pits to the far post on the kitchen table. A sat back and looked at her, I remarked to her she looked like a tied turkey. I heard an "mmmuuummm" trying to get though the ball gag in her month. I left; I set out in my car think about what I wanted to do. I knew if I wanted to make my fantasy into a reality it might cost me my marriage, maybe. But, the way the idea progressed with my wife maybe it was just the next step. I wracking my brain back-and-forth I finally decided to go for it; I stopped by Don's place and decided to let him know what was going on, and what I wanted him to do. When I got to Don's place he was packing his car for the trip back. Right then-and-there I chickened out, I realized my wife was right my fantasy was best kept as a fantasy. I had come so close, but I knew I loved my wife and wanted to keep her to myself, what had got into my mind all these months with this crazy obsession. I shook Don's hand, promising we would see each other some day and headed home. While driving, I thought to myself how stupid I had been, and how I had almost ruined my marriage; I loved my wife and that was that. The sick felling left my mind and I felt I began the journey to become a normal husband. I got home, opened the door and what I seen made be sick to my stomach, someone had obviously been there. My wife was still tied up with cum dripping down the insides of her legs; and bite marks all over her back and ass. She was still tied as tightly as I left her, but now in a pool of sweat and cum she stunk of sex smells. I reached over and rubbed her head and hair and she moaned "mmmooomm" though the gag. I did not know what to think... I undid the gag. She blurted out "that was great, that was the best sex ever" as I untied her hand she turned and gave me a big kiss before she even took the blind fold off. I was speechless; I simply could not say anything. Who did this, was it one of my friends I knew it wasn't Don, who could it have been? My wife said in a "low warn voice I got to lay down", she went back into the back bed room and past out. Still covered in cum and sweat she sleep while I went for a walk outside to figure out who did this to her. I felt sick, horny, and mad all at the same time, I wracked my mind trying to think who might have been there before I got back. Could it have been the postman, a delivery man a friend or just a passing salesman? Did my wife know it was not me, if she did she said nothing. I thought, "Can a woman feel the difference in cocks she is being fucked with if they are the same size"? Did she really think it was me who did this, or maybe she thought it really was Don? I went back to the trailer about 6 hours later and walked into the bedroom and she pulled be close and virtually attacked me. She bit my tongue, she bit my ear she was an absolute animal. I don't know what came over me; my dick was as hard as a baseball bat handle. I relieve my tension and unbuttoned my pants and relived the pressure. I slowly guided myself onto her awaiting swollen pussy and pushed. It met no restriction at all my god what was it she fucked, her cunt was huge. I slowly worked myself back and forth in and out normally as I reach the depth of her pussy it always met with restriction, but not now. My cock slid effortlessly back and forth in and out. My mind soon turned to who the intruder could have been and POW I cam with such force it was like the first time I discovered jerking off. Well this is how my fantasy turned into a reality, but it is not how my fantasy ended. You see neither my wife nor I every brought this experience up to each other again. Nor was there any suggestion to repeat this fantasy again in the last 25 years. The years have been very kind to Beth and any time I feel impotency, I need only to think back to that day; even 25 years latter and the effects are immediate. Don and I never met again after we had gotten out, but this story remains as fresh in mind as it was yesterday. 9148 1.26/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment