Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Debbie Darkly

DEBBIE DARKLY By Windy Cities I thought when my wife's cousin Debbie had directed me to the vacant room that something might happen. And it did. I could hear Debbie's daughter's graduation party rollicking outside and just as I had envisioned in my head so many times, I felt Debbie's fingers knead my ass. I slowly whirled and both of Debbie's hands moved up to the back of my neck. "Hold still- you have a fuzz on your blouse," I murmured looking into her big eyes as my right hand pinched the nipple of her right breast through her halter top. "You have something on your tongue," Debbie whispered gently moving my lips towards hers. "Hold still and I'll take care of it." Debbie's tongue pierced my lips and slowly danced with my tongue. I could feel my hardness grow. For years Debbie had flirted and now-now something was coming of it. "Keep kissing," Debbie spoke as her hands made their way to my waist. "Keep your eyes closed-it's more naughty." I was lost in the moist wonder of Debbie's mouth as my shorts-long swimming trunks really-were pulled beneath my buttocks. I was surprised to feel a moist tongue move between my ass cheeks as Debbie continued to french me wildly. Debbie's hands were moving up and down on my cock. The tongue reached my ass hole and licked at it softly. Debbie's hands were so soft as they maneuvered on my salty meat stick. "Get down on your knees. " I heard her whisper. I sank to my knees not losing the pace of my tongue dance with the erotic beauty before me. I felt Debbie's fingers caressing my eyelids. "Keep your eyes closed," she whispered, pulling her lips from mine. I felt something soft and stiff enter my mouth. Before I knew it, Debbie's husband Steve had his cock between my open lips. Debbie's lips were swallowing my cock. I froze and time seemed to stand still as Steve's hands circled my neck and slowly moved my mouth in and out on his cock. I knew it was wrong but yet I knew I wanted the forbidden fruit. Faster and faster Steve forced my head up and down on his rod while Debbie quickened the pace on mine. Suddenly I felt Steve unload on the back of throat. As I sucked with abandon I released into Debbie's hot mouth at the same time. It seemed like I was swallowing gallons until Steve slowly pulled away his dick and pulled up his shorts. Hand in hand, Steve and Debbie left the room and just left me there with my shorts at my ankles. I was about to pull the shorts up when I heard my wife's sister Lenore. "Keep them down," Lenore demanded in a low soft voice. 5559 1.42/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment