Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sara

SARA By Colt45 How many of you guys have been lucky enough to see other men use your wife's body for their pleasure? I've been watching other guys fuck Sara now for as long as I can remember. It started out when I came home early one day not long after our wedding. I heard sounds that only came from Sara when we fucked. I crept up the stairs and silently made my way to our bedroom. There was my beautiful wife, on her back with her legs wrapped around a black man. I watched as he pistoned his cock in and out of her hungry cunt, listened to her moans of total ecstasy as he fucked her. To say I was shocked is an understatement, but I found I was unable to move or speak watching a scene out of a XXX movie. He was calling her all kinds of nasty names, whore, a slut and so on. Each time he did, her moans would get louder. I guess she knew what she was. My own cock was rock hard and I wondered at that. How could a man find his wife fucking another and have a hard on watching it? I decided it wasn't worth thinking about, not when I had such a wonderful sex show playing right in our bed. Sara was peaking now, telling him to cum in her cunt, to fill her with his black baby sperm. Suddenly, I began to cum in my pants and the guy also began to shoot his load, deep in my wife's cunt. After he finished, he told her to suck his cock. I finally got to see a full view of it as they moved around on the bed. He was easily ten inches long and not fully hard again yet. I watched as my sweet wife's lips moved over the dark black cock that had just filled her cunt with his sperm. She licked it all off, then began to suck his spongy head into her mouth. I heard him moan and say that she was still the best cock sucker in the state. That told me that this wasn't the first time they had fucked. I was surprised to see her take almost three quarters of it down. Just by the size, that was 7 inches! His cock stretched her lips to the max as her cheeks hollowed, sucking him down. Sara loved what she was doing, she moaned as her hand found her clit and she began to masturbate. I could see his cum oozing out of her, flowing down over her thighs as she lay there sucking the big black cock. I was still hypnotized by the sight of my wife being a slut for a black man and I noticed that my cock was hard again. She blew him for another half hour before he told her that he was going to cum. She intensified her actions as he pushed her head almost all the way down on his cock. He groaned and shot his load down my wife's throat, cumming for what seemed like an eternity. She let his cock slip from between her lips and told him that it had been the most exciting afternoon she'd had since their last encounter. He told her that he'd call for more fun as he got dressed. I slipped back out of the house and let my car roll back wards into the street. When I was two houses away, I started it up and drove around for another 40 minutes before I returned home. I walked in and shouted out that I was home and heard Sara yell back from the shower. I went back to our bedroom and found that she had straightened everything out as if nothing had happened. I knew better of course, though I wasn't about to let her know that I had seen it all. She emerged from the shower looking totally refreshed and asked me how my day was. I told her it was fine, but that I was very horny. I pushed her onto our bed and then got to my knees as I opened her robe. She had cleaned herself up pretty good but as I licked her swollen pussy lips, I noticed that she was wetter than normal. Also, her juices seemed to be thicker than normal as well. I kept on licking her, sucking her clit into my mouth as their combined juices flowed into my mouth. She was going nuts in no time, cumming hard and fast and her orgasm just didn't let up. I finally stopped and kissed my way up her body, stopping at her nipples, sucking and biting those hardened tips. I finally slid my cock into her and found that she was huge. I knew why, but pretended I didn't as I told her how huge her cunt was. She told me that she was very horny, the reason why she was so big. I fucked her well used cunt and in no time was shooting off inside of her. Afterwards, she asked me to eat her again and I did. It was the same as it had been before and I did just the same thing I had earlier, I sucked her cunt out. She didn't even begin to tell me that she'd fucked someone else earlier that day and I let it lie. Days went on and I found myself in a constant state of arousal. Either I fucked her or had her blow me every night after work, but I was still constantly horny. Finally I decided to try to bring it up to her and see what her reaction would be. We were watching a XXX video one night, one that I had purposefully picked out because it was in interracial one. As we watched, Sara became very excited and I began to finger her swollen cunt, making her moan with pleasure as I did. I waited until just before her orgasm hit her and I asked her if she'd ever consider fucking another man, possibly even a black man. One who would fill her to the depths of her cunt, one who would stretch her nasty cunt out; one who she'd be a slut for. All of that drove my wife over the edge and she cried out "YES!" as she came. Then it was my turn and she lowered her head to my cock and started sucking it. She described just what she'd do as her lips and tongue moved all over my cock. With that attention, I can't think of too many men who could resist cumming right away. I couldn't and released a flood of sperm into her mouth. After I was done, she kissed me. She had a kink about me licking up sperm, it made her extremely horny. Well, it wasn't as bad as you'd think it would be and I got turned on by her being turned on. We fed each other's fantasies and sex was never better. I finally told her that I wanted to see her fuck another guy and asked if she'd do it. She pretended to think about it for a while and then told me if I really wanted her to, that she'd do it. I smiled and told her that I did want it, as soon as possible too. So one Friday a couple of weeks later, we decided to go out and see just what would happen. I told her to dress as sluttily as possible and when she emerged from our bedroom, she was dressed in a very short dress that showed off her body wonderfully. Her tits threatened to pop out at any moment and she had to adjust the lower part to sit down without showing her cunt to everyone. She went heavier on the makeup than normal, and I have to say, she looked VERY inviting. I resisted the urge to throw her on the floor and fuck her right then. But it sure was hard to do! We got to a club around 8:30 and the party had already started. I went to the bar and ordered our drinks as Sara found us a place to sit. When I found her, she was with two black men at the same table. I came over and sat down and she introduced me to Willie and Terrell. I had the bartender make the drinks a little stronger to get her relaxed. She quickly put that away and the other guys order the next round. After she had sucked down three drinks, she was feeling no pain. When Willie asked her to dance, she looked at me and I nodded my consent. They moved out to the dance floor and started dancing. I watched as he held her close, his hand moving down to her firm ass. Terrell laughed and asked how I was enjoying the show. I smiled and told him just fine. Then he said "Willie loves white girls, especially married ones! You better keep your eye on him or he'll take her out back and feed her his black snake!" I didn't answer, I was engrossed as I watched his hand move just under her dress and feel her naked ass cheeks. If you looked just right, you could also see her naked pussy. The cocktail waitress came around and I ordered another round for the table. Willie now had his other hand on her tit, squeezing it through the thin material that tightly held her tits in place. I could see his thumb move over her hardened nipple and her eyes close as she enjoyed the attention he was giving her. They finally came back to our table and Sara drank her drink down. It was Terrell's turn now and he danced her into a corner. He had her against a wall and I watched as he slid his hand under the front of dress. He was rubbing her hot pussy and made no effort to conceal the fact. Willie told me that Sara was one fine lady and that before long, she'd become an Oreo if I wasn't careful. I still didn't answer as I watched Sara's body begin to convulse in a powerful orgasm. Then I noticed that she wasn't just passive, she was rubbing his cock through his pants. They were out there for about twenty minutes before they headed back to the table. Sara then announced that was going to go with Willie and Terrell and if I wanted to see them fuck her like a whore, then I better get up and follow. I did and we all moved out into the parking lot. The three of them got in the back seat of our car and I drove. They directed me to an old building and we parked and went inside. On the way, they stripped Sara out of her dress and made her walk naked up the four flights of stairs. She loved it, exposing her body to a few people we met along the way. She was on fire, no doubt about it. On the way up, both of the black men were rubbing her cunt and tits, making her moan out with pleasure. We finally got to the top and entered through a doorway. I got a slight shock when I saw that there were three other black men in the room that had a mattress on the floor. "Come and get it!" Willie said and they soon were all around Sara, so many black hands touching her that it seemed like she was a bag of money and they were all trying to get the most. Soon, my lovely wife was on the mattress, her legs spread wide as they men all got into position around her. Willie was the first to sink his massive cock to the depths of her hungry cunt. As he did, two others were at my wife's head, having her suck their thick cocks one after the other. Sara was noting but pure lust at that point and she was in Heaven as Willie sunk his cock deep. One after another, they all took turns using her willing body. It was probably an hour after it began when they had her get up on her hands and knees. Then one of them got in behind her and sunk his cock into her cunt. He fucked her for about five minutes before pulling it out and then placing it at her asshole, he slid into her. She cried out then, a mixture of pain and pleasure that only she knew the depths of. One thing was certain, I'd never gotten her that hot before. One of the other guys moved underneath her and managed to get his cock in her cunt. To my knowledge, she had never experienced a double penetration before, but she was certainly getting into it now. Another one was fucking her face and they all started fucking her really hard. Sara moaned out around the cock that filled her mouth, at the pleasure she was receiving from these men. The whole night lasted until 4 a.m. when we left. Sara was exhausted and fell asleep naked in the front seat. I carried her to bed after we got home and I noticed that her cunt was still oozing the sperm of all those men. I went down on her again and even through her sleep, made her cum again. I fell asleep soon after that and woke up the next day in the same position. Sperm sill leaked from her cunt and I began to lick her clean yet again. We spent the whole day fucking and sucking and the she admitted just how much fun she'd had and told me that she wanted to do it again and again, for many, many years to come. Sara became a slut for black meat and after 12 years still loves fucking those big black cocks. I love it too and hope that it will never stop! Guys, do it, let your white wives fuck those big black cocks, they will love it even if they don't admit it at first! And you will your own sex life increasing just by default! 4382 1.53/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment